Maya Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you close, baby" Maya said breathlessly. "Don't worry about hurting me." She nibbled on my shoulder and I moaned right in her ear before kissing and licking her there. She cried out softly as I blew softly, something you can't do virtually. Her hands grasped at my lower back as I kissed the side of her neck. The heat between us was growing into a raging inferno.

Our bodies were rubbing against each other, my cock thick and hot on both our tummies. Maya spread a little wider, my invitation to do what came naturally. I hooked her knees on the inside of my elbows, bringing her legs way back and opening her pussy. My cock bounced around a little as I tried to maneuver to get inside her pussy, and Maya, impatiently, reached between us and guided me to the entrance. I kissed her once more and asked her "Are you sure you want this, honey?"

"Ira, if you don't make love to me now, send me back home!" I pushed forward and my cock slid in gradually, The feeling of her pussy enveloping my cock was almost indescribable. Her pussy molded around my shaft as I kept sinking into her lush, warm sex. I pushed all the way until I filled her pussy. It was like getting into a hot bath with luxurious oils all over my skin.

I held still to start, enjoying how Maya felt around me. Not just around my cock, but around my body and even my soul. We'd barely started and already, this was the best sexual experience of my life. Maya and I connected in the best way imaginable. Her hands were moving gently up and down along my biceps and her legs were around the back of my thighs. My cock twitched a few times as she groaned with her own sense of pleasure.

"Baby, you feel so good inside me" Maya moaned as she pulled my face to hers to kiss me. "Just stay like that, please? Go slow. I want this to last."

I kissed her lightly over and over, on her lips and on her nose, her cheeks and her chin, pretty much everywhere all over her face, her stunningly beautiful face. "I'm in no hurry at all. This is the most beautiful experience I've had with a woman since I was married. I'd love it to last forever." Maya was smiling and biting her lower lip. Her hands were still holding my head and my hairy chest was rubbing her tits, small with very thick nipples, a little roughly. Her legs were tightening around mine. I was staying fairly still, just gently rocking my hips back and forth, my cock spasming inside her warm, wet pussy which was doing its own spasms around me. We were lost in the most intense lovemaking imaginable.

After a while, nature took over. Our hips would grind together so the base of my cock pressed onto her clit, then I moved from my hips, keeping my upper body pressed on top of her. Maya closed her eyes tight and pushed up at her hips and gasped as an orgasm burst through her and she dug her nails into my back. The mixture of pain with pleasure made me arch my back as I thrust deep into her pussy, which was squeezing my cock over and over as we then came together as I spurt thick, heavy strands of my cum all over the soft walls of her sex. I pulled back and thrust in again, a few times, churning the blend of her juices and my cream. When I pulled partly out of her, our combined sticky juices oozed out before I lunged in one final time, my cock spasming the last few drops of my seed.

It was amazing, beautiful, mind blowing. We held each other as close as possible and I turned on my back and pulled Maya on top of me. Her head was on my chest, turned to the side, as we both fought to catch our breath and to get our senses back. It was that incredible. Even my time with Tracey, when we thought we invented great sex, was nothing like this. And we barely scratched the surface of our sexual desires.

"Maya, I never felt anything like that, my darling" I said as my hands caressed her back and her butt. Her ass had a perfect curve and soft wide hips that gave her a great shape. I've always been an ass and leg man; they always interested me much more than a woman's boobs. Maya was just what I craved physically and even more, emotionally. She was gentle and tender now, what I loved in a woman after sex.

"It was pretty awesome for me too, Ira. I told you, older men are so much better" she said as she kissed my chest. We were both happy yet a little shy. I asked her if she wanted to go out for a very late breakfast but Maya asked if we could just stay at my house for the day; she was still very tired from her long trip.

"Of course, honey. We'll relax today and I'll even cook dinner for us later. Tomorrow, we'll start seeing the sights. And in three days, we'll go into Manhattan and spend most of a week there. I have plenty of plans for us there."

"You're a very sweet man, darling. The kind I've been looking for." We threw on some clothes, just things to knock around the house, t-shirts and shorts and slippers. Maya checked her email while I prepared a light breakfast of toast, yogurt and fruit. Everything was fine back in Warsaw and I could see a slightly sad smile on her face when we sat to eat; she missed her daughter and her own mother, who was also helping with her daughter. We talked about what it's like living in New York and in the US. Maya had a hundred and one questions and I answered as best I could. We then watched some television, news channels primarily, to give her more of a feel for what local life and politics were about.

All during that time, that early afternoon, we held hands on my couch and we gradually moved closer together, until we were almost on top of each other. Maya stretched her legs across my lap and I was rubbing her calves easily and when I looked up to her face, she had a warm smile that also had a hint of craving. I kissed her hand and I said "Would you like to come with me into the bedroom?"

"Why?" she asked. "We can do what we want right here." Maya moved so she was sitting on my lap again and our lips were locked together in a series of burning hot kisses. This time our hands were busier, touching each other with more aggressiveness and urgency. Her small tits were the perfect size to fill my palms, with her hard nipples like pebbles with a rubbery texture. I pressed hard so her nipples rolled on my palms and Maya moaned into my mouth while she sucked on my tongue.

I stood up easily, like she was no heavier than a sack of feathers. Maya's legs wrapped around my waist and I carried her easily to my dining room table and sat her down there. Our lips never broke our kiss for even a second. She leaned back and I moved with her, moving so I was on top of her again, with my feet on the floor. My groin was grinding into hers so she could feel how hard I was, like a hot, pulsing rod of flesh. She was squirming under me, clearly needing some attention. But I wanted to give her something else first.

I finally broke our kiss and, staring into her piercing hazel eyes, I pulled down her shorts showing her lower body in a pair of red lace bikini panties. On top she was wearing a black t-shirt with some rock bands logo and she looked delectable. Her eyes were glassy with lust and I was so hungry for her. We didn't have to say a word. I knelt at the edge of the table where her ass was. The bones of her hips were pushed up and my cock twitched in my own shorts. I pulled her panties aside and I got my first close look at her pussy. Bare and smooth, with even lips that held beads of moisture from her arousal. And her scent was driving me crazy.

"What are you waiting for, baby?" I heard Maya ask with a tremble in her voice.

"I'm just amazed at how beautiful you are all over." I rubbed two fingers up and down her slit, lingering at her clit, shaking my fingers side to side. Maya shook and moaned which became much more pronounced when I leaned in and started nibbling on her inner thighs, first the right side, then the left. Her legs moved and I felt her foot pressing on my upper back, sliding along my spine, and after teasing her like that for a couple of minutes, I licked along her lips. As I've said, I personally prefer a woman to have hair on her mound and her pussy, but Maya was so slick and smooth and tasting her pussy was making me almost as hot as it was making her. I ran my tongue up one side and then down the other. When I got to the bottom, I gave her asshole a swirl and a poke with the tip of my tongue.

"Baby, that feels incredible! Keep doing that, and everything else you're doing!" Her fingers were tightly gripping the edge of the table and her cute little ass was wiggling all over. Her chest was heaving as she gasped from the pleasure bursting through her body.

I kept licking up the sweet cream seeping from Maya's pussy, which were clinging to my beard and mustache. I held her hips as her back kept arching up and she planted her feet flat on the table so she could thrust her wet cunt harder in my face. She couldn't have pushed me away if she wanted to, and Maya didn't want to. One of her hands grabbed at my hair and forced my face into what was becoming a very sloppy and slippery pussy. She had a few smaller orgasms but I wanted to give her a huge, explosive one. I shifted my mouth up over her clit and, while I thrust two fingers into her burning hot pussy, I sucked gently on her throbbing pearl, and Maya went off like a firecracker. She screamed out as her climax blew up all through her. Delicious juices oozed from her pussy, down the crack of her ass, and left a tiny puddle on my table. She shook violently, her hands up under her shirt, roughly massaging her tits until I eased back from her spasming sex. I kissed her legs, then her bare mound and up to her waist and hips.

Maya's pale skin was flushed pink and her body was slick with perspiration. Her right leg trembled as her arms reached for me as I moved over her and kissed her with a deep, loving, sexy kiss. Her scent was there with us, in my mustache and in both our noses. It didn't seem to bother her at all.

I kissed her again and said, softly, "You are delicious, my darling. Lovely and tasty and everything else wonderful I can think of."

Maya's arms were around my neck. "And you are so good at eating pussy" she giggled, kissing my cheek and then my lips. "I even like smelling my pussy when you kiss me. It's making me hot all over again. But there's something I want to do for you, my sweet man. Would you like to lay on the table or sit on a chair?"

"I think one of the chairs would be a little more comfortable." I helped her sit up, we kissed again, and then I helped her off the table before I sat at one of the dining tables' chairs. Maya pulled off her shirt and stood there in just her panties, which were pretty well soaked at the crotch. She was the definition of sexy standing there, her legs slightly apart and her fingers circling her nipples.

"Come on, Ira, sit already. I can't wait to taste YOU now. Maybe I'll even let you cum" she said mischievously. "Or maybe I won't until you fuck me again. We'll see. But first we have to get you out of your shorts." So before I sat Maya pulled my shorts off with my underwear, both at the same time. Now it was her turn to get a good look at my cock. She held it in her dainty hand, her slender, manicured fingers doing their own exploration of my six inch dick. "It's perfect, baby" Maya said as I sat down and she knelt in front of me. "Can I be honest? I don't like a huge penis. It hurts my pussy and I can't suck it comfortably. This is just right for me. Perfect, like you" she said as she kissed my tummy. Her small tits grazed against the head of my cock making me shiver involuntarily.

I ran my hand through her hair as she kept kissing my lower body, especially that very sensitive area below my belly button and above my pubic hair. Maya's tongue would sneak out every few seconds and lick me in a way that made me groan loudly as she held onto my cock with a gentle touch. "You're amazing, my darling. You know just how to touch me and tease me a little. My beautiful Maya."

"My sweet Ira" she said as she covered the head of my cock with wet kisses. Her tongue slithered around the underside of my cock and I could have cum right then. I diverted enough of my attention to something at work to take the edge away, I hadn't felt a woman do such wonderful things to my cock, to my whole body, in a long time, and I wanted to last a little longer. Then she slid her lips down, over the head and then down the shaft, going down slowly, until my entire cock was in her loving mouth.

Maya held very still, the only motion was her tongue massaging the bottom of my cock. Her slender fingers ticked my balls and my dick started doing that twitching thing against the roof of her mouth. "Oh god, honey, I'm so close already."

She pulled off all the way, her mouth making an audible popping sound when my dick fell free. "We can't have that. Not yet. I need you to fuck me again, my love. Do you think you can do that and keep hard until I cum?" she asked with a kiss on my balls.

"I will, darling. I promise not to cum too soon."

Maya smiled that broad, brilliant smile that made me all soft inside (but not outside!) as she stood up and turned around. "I have to get out of these panties, Ira. Can you help me get them off?" She was flirting with me big time. Maya was the most exciting woman I ever met in my life.

"Gladly. I'd love to help you." I pulled at the elastic at the top and pulled her panties down over her ass and down her legs, where she stepped out of them. Then with her ass still facing me, Maya grabbed my cock as I held her hips and seconds later, she was snugly around my member again and grinding her cute, perfectly round ass onto my lap. "Fuck, Maya, you feel like fire and ice around me" I moaned softly.

"And you are all fire and steel inside me, baby. Let me ride you. I won't take long. I'm almost there myself." She leaned forward a little, her hands on her knees as I held her, guiding her pussy up and down on my throbbing cock. Maya grunted with each down thrust of her steaming pussy and every so often, when she bottomed out on me, she ground her ass around in a fast, hot circle.

I was sweating even though I was sitting mostly still. My hands went up and down her sides, then I cupped her tits and teased her nipples. Maya was bouncing harder and faster, and I could tell she was almost there.

"Hold on, baby" she groaned, "almost... almost...oh my god I'm cumming!" she howled as she sat down hard on my cock, squirming all over me. As hot as I was, I didn't know how I kept from cumming myself, but I was still hard like Olde English and I was soaked from my groin to my balls. Actually, my whole body was soaked with sweat, as was Maya. My hands slipped over her body from the moisture coating her skin. She leaned back on my chest and she turned her head to kiss me.

"You're an amazing lover, baby" she whispered as I felt her warm, soft body.

"You're pretty great yourself. Beautiful and incredibly hot." I kissed the back of her neck and her shoulder and Maya made this purring sound that just thrilled me.

"You didn't cum, Ira. I thought you were so close" she said with a fake pout. "I need to make you cum. I think with my mouth." She got back on her knees in front of me and attacked my cock. There was nothing slow or teasing about this. Maya was determined to get me off and to give me the best orgasm of my life.

She held my cock in her hand and her mouth covered my dick to just below the head as her hand went rapidly up and down the shaft. Her tongue was lashing the glans furiously and it was my turn to squirm. The room reeked of sweat and sex, a smell which was intensely erotic and added to my need to cum. It didn't take long, just a few minutes and I held her head as I yelled out "Oh god, Maya here I cum!"

She didn't try to back off, instead adjusting so that she swallowed in time with my cum bursting from my balls. She swallowed like it was the most natural thing to her. I felt like I would never stop, like I came a cup or more, but of course it was maybe a tablespoon or so. But to me, it went on for a long time.

My body went slack as my cock gradually went soft in her mouth. Maya didn't let me go until she got every drop of my semen and my dick was completely spent and soft. Then she let me out and kissed my spent member and licked her lips clean. I surprised her by bringing her up to me, sitting her on my lap, and kissing her with traces of my own cum still lingering in her mouth. When we broke our kiss Maya said "I never met a man who would kiss me after that without washing out my mouth first. You give me great surprises." She leaned to kiss me again and we held each other close, rubbing our cheeks together, then sharing smaller kisses, very sweet. I loved the feeling of her body on mine. Her curves fit into my body just right.

We sat like that, Maya on my leg and her hands on the back of my neck and me holding her body, for a while, quietly, just enjoying each other. But other biological needs had to be attended to. We got up and I let her use the master bathroom while I used the guest bathroom, then I got us something cold to drink, which we both needed desperately. After that, I asked her if she wanted to take a shower with me. She smiled with a flirty grin and said she'd love to.

"I don't know if I can make it more than just a shower, honey" I said, smiling as well, but without the flirt. "I'm pretty well drained for now. We can have more fun later, though."

"That's fine, sweetheart. I understand. You made me very, very happy today. You're a lovely man." We shared a brief kiss and then we got in my shower. We helped each other get nice and soapy. We were playful, touching each other in a fun way. But I really didn't have the strength right then to do anything more than get clean together.

After drying off and throwing some fresh clothes on, I made us a late, light lunch and we sat and ate and flirted with each other, touching hands on the kitchen table. I played some music through my Alexa, some of the classic rock that I loved and some of the more modern music Maya loved. We were learning more of the little things about each other, the things that really determine whether two people can share life together. Culture of all types was a very important factor in that. We had to find out over the next two weeks whether we were compatible or not. Sex only gets you so far.

Later we were watching television again when my phone rang. It was my mother and I had to answer it. She didn't know I had brought Maya over, she didn't know anything about Maya, and I had a feeling just based on the way we met she wouldn't approve. I was used to it; she didn't approve of my marriage 30 years before. Today was not the day to tell her, not in front of Maya.

"Hey mom, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine. You know, aches and pains. 73 can be like that." Nothing like a little Jewish guilt. "I just want to know when you're coming to visit. I haven't seen you since February."

Gulp. "Mom, I'm not coming this time. You probably won't see me until February again."

"Ira, what are you talking about! I won't see you for a whole year?"

"No, I'm sorry I can't make it this time. I'm seeing someone and it could be serious."

"So bring her down! I'd love to meet her. What's her name, how did you meet her?"

"Mom, her name is Maya, but right now I can't get into anything else. I'll tell you about her after she leaves, on the 13th. I'll fill you in then."

"But that's eleven days from now! What's the big secret? You can't keep me guessing for almost two weeks!"

Shit. I should have dealt with this better. I should have taken three days and visited her before Maya came. Speaking of which, Maya was looking at me with her big eyes, curious and a little hurt. "Mom I have to go. I'm not alone. Let me call you tomorrow, ok? I'll let you know more then."