Maya Reveals Her Inner Slut

Story Info
Maya's secret tests relationship and sparks a change.
6.6k words
3.64
14.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Before you start reading, you should know that English is not my native language, and this is my first text of this kind. Back in my school days, I was terrible at creative writing, and my career developed in a completely different direction. I am currently on the diametrically opposite side of a person who could be considered a decent witter. If you're still here, thanks.

The story is simple, and I deliberately didn't add many characters or names (only two names). Why did I write this story? I guess I like this kink, and the story was somehow in my head. I just wrote it down. All comments are welcome.

Story in short:

Maya confessed a secret to her boyfriend, not knowing she would force him to admit his fantasies. Fear and poor communication push a harmonious relationship to the limit. Maybe it's time for this couple to push their limits and redefine the norms.


Alex and Maya are a relatively new couple of six months. Maya is a blond, petite woman in her mid-twenties, and Alex is an average-looking guy in his late twenties. Their relationship appears harmonious, filled with laughter and shared moments. Yet, one fateful day, as Alex is going about his daily routine, he stumbles upon a letter resting on his coffee table.

a- Huh, a letter from Maya. She must have left it here yesterday. She seemed a bit worried to me. It can't be a breakup letter... I hope not.

Dear Alex,

I didn't dare to tell you in person, and I don't think it's appropriate to write it in a message, so I decided to write a letter. I love you, but I can't live with my secret anymore. Regardless of the outcome, I have to tell you that when we started going out, you weren't the only one I was seeing. When I got the impression that our relationship was getting serious, I broke contact with him. I'm sorry I didn't dare to admit it earlier, but I can't hide it from you anymore. Please forgive me.

Alex's reaction was intense. He was stunned, and he felt the heat rising to his head. It was a mix of emotions that he felt. Anger and jealousy were part of the mix, but as always, he suppressed his reaction. He didn't respond right away. After some time passed, he relaxed a bit. Still, he didn't respond. He didn't know what to say to Maya. He didn't know what to feel in the first place. On one side, he felt betrayed, but on the other, he admitted to himself that this was his fantasy. This has been his preferred porn category for many years. In his inner torment, he did not answer Maya.

For Maya, this was a terrible day at work. She didn't hear anything from Alex, and the first thing she did after work was to text him.

m- Hey.

a- Hey.

m- Did you read my letter?

a- Well, yes.

m- And?

a- Well, okay. I'm not angry.

m- I'm glad. No other reactions? Do you have nothing to say?

a- No.

m- Sure? I thought you would be angry. We would have a big fight. That you would request that I have to do something to redeem myself or that you would want to see other girls or break up with me.

a- No. I think we should forget this and move on.

Maya was relieved, but she also thought he was behaving strangely. She felt that he was hiding something. Alex felt broken. He thought that this conversation was unsatisfying but was not capable of speaking about his feelings. A fight between the two of them would represent at least one part of the feelings he felt, and it would be a partial release.

Time passed, and the relationship began to cool down. None of them mentioned the letter again, but Maya noticed that Alex became more and more quiet. She thought that, in the end, they would break up. Alex was getting quieter and quieter because of the feeling of guilt that he couldn't confess his fantasies to Maya. It's even worse that he didn't know what to feel. Even though he is watching porn where wives fuck with strangers, he cannot imagine Maya fucking another man, yet he can't stop thinking about her messing around with her ex.

They both noticed that their relationship was coming to an end, but nothing was going to happen before they went on vacation by the seaside. They arranged everything long before the letter, and nobody wanted to miss a well-deserved vacation. They weren't in a fight, so they wouldn't spoil their vacation, but it seemed that they wouldn't go to the seaside as a couple but as friends. The lowest point happened when Alex couldn't hold the erection a couple of times during sex. Maya wanted to know what was wrong.

m- C'moon, tell me what's wrong. Is it because of the letter? You told me you weren't mad at me.

a- No.

m- Have you met somebody? Am I boring?

That conversation led nowhere, and they both went to bed frustrated.

Alex feels ashamed of his fantasies, but now he also feels bad because Maya thinks she is the problem. He saw the upcoming vacation as the last way to save the relationship. He sat down alone and started writing down his letter to Maya.

Dear Maya,

It is very difficult for me to write this letter; this is even my fifth try, but you probably know that expressing my feelings is not my strength. I will start with the letter you wrote me a couple of weeks ago. I'm not over it. Your words have haunted me since that day. Thinking about you with someone else made me upset and brought up feelings I thought were buried deep in my mind. Yes, I was angry but also excited.

It must be strange to hear that from me, but I like to watch hotwife, cuckold, cheating, and similar content online. It's basically someone's wife sleeping with more or less strangers. Not that I want that from you; I wouldn't even be able to handle it, but I like to fantasize about such things. What do I want to say? I don't know. Writing this letter made me calm down a bit. I hope you don't find my kink too weird.

Alex delivered the letter to Maya and waited. Later the same day, they met for dinner at Maya's home. They drank wine, and Alex noticed Maya's wicked grin.

a- You found my letter?

m- Yes.

She smiled even more.

a- And? Do you find it silly? Now that I think about it, it was stupid to write it.

m- No! I find it great that you wrote it.

a- Realy? I thought you would be disgusted or laugh at me.

m- I think it is great that you wrote that letter, and I'm glad it helped you.

a- Well, it did. I feel much better and happy that we can talk about it.

m- Me too. The last time we tried to talk, it ended without any conclusion. I would like to address this topic a little further. Do you want to know something about this period of my life?

a- Well, I would like to hear everything about your "adventure".

m- Actually, you are the "adventure".

Maya started to explain everything. She had been seeing this guy for about a month before meeting Alex, and that relationship was a dead end, but nobody wanted to end it. Maya told Alex about the trips they went on, the bars they visited, and everything else. There were funny stories, fights between them, and the usual stuff. At some point, Maya started an anecdote, and all of a sudden she stopped and became serious. Alex interrupted her story.

a- Wait... This was the premiere of that movie? We were together that evening. Aren't we?

m- Yes. Before we went to the cinema, I was at his house.

a- You went directly from his place to our date?

Silence on both sites. Alex remembered that date exactly. They kissed at the start and had a romantic evening. He drove her home and felt butterflies in his stomach. Now he felt similarly, or maybe he felt sick. Maybe both. But he didn't want her to stop talking.

m- I feel like a slut, but this was one of the last times I saw this guy.

a- It's fine. Please go on.

m- There is nothing more to tell you. I broke up with him a week later or so.

a- Why didn't it end earlier?

Pause, and then Maya dropped a bomb.

m- Well, the sex was great.

She laughed nervously, but Alex made a face she hadn't seen in a long time. "Is this turning you on?" Asked Maya.

a- In a strange way, yes.

Bot laughed, and Maya said:

m- You know that I had sex with my ex before you and I went to this movie?

a- I was afraid you would say that. I mean, what were you thinking? You have a date in a few hours, and you fuck with him?

m- Do you really want to know?

a- Yes.

m- He took me.

a- What do you mean?

m- He fucked me; we didn't make love. He never did. He just pulled my panties off, fucked me, and usually made me swallow his load.

Only after Maya had spoken this last sentence did she realize what she said. She was not sure if she had crossed a red line and if this would hurt Alex. She didn't want to hurt Alex. His face was frozen, and Maya broke the silence.

m- Sorry. This went too far. You are not that kind of guy. You are polite and compassionate, and I enjoy sex with you, but one part of me also likes the other way.

That night, Maya and Alex had great sex for the first time in weeks. And their relationship got stronger. A stone fell from Alex's heart because Maya was the first person with whom he could share his fantasies, and Maya was happy that she didn't have to hide her past. After a couple of sessions, Alex found out that Maya was much more experienced than he was, and he liked this side of her. Several times she thought she would cross a line, but Alex liked it even more. She told Alex that she had made out with a girl, only kissing and grabbing; she had one night's dates involving heavy drinking, drugs, and other stuff that turned Alex on. The worst thing she said during the dirty talk session was that one night she was drunk and ready to pay a taxi raid for herself and her friends with a blow job. The taxi driver didn't accept the offer, and today, Maya is not sure if she would actually blow that guy for a taxi ride. She buried her past deep in her mind, but Alex encouraged her to talk, and Maya became more and more open. Even their relationship dynamics started to shift towards her becoming more dominant and confident and Alex becoming more passive.

A week before their vacation, Maya had a girl's night. They hit some bars and danced, and she got very drunk. Coming home, Alex realized that she was a mess. Her dress was crumpled, her make-up was messed up, and she smelled like a dustpan even though she didn't smoke. Alex was in shock. He couldn't believe it. Did she mess around with someone that night? He was not ready; he was angry and jealous. The next day, they talked. Alex could express his feelings better without getting loud and angry, but in the end, they ended in a small fight. Maya felt ashamed, but she assured Alex that she didn't cheat on him. She had to admit that she was more relaxed and let herself go. She and her friends flirted with a group of guys. They danced, but nothing more happened. Her evening started with drinking with the girls and getting ready. Maya, full of her new confidence and embraced by her friends, dressed in a short dress, fishnet pantyhose, and a small sheer thong with a matching bra. The day after, she had to admit it was a bit slutty.

m- I don't know where my thoughts were.

a- You know about my fantasy, but I don't want you to cheat on me, especially since I don't want somebody to take advantage of my drunk girl.

m- I would never harm you, but I haven't had so much fun in months. I don't know... Just dressing a bit slutty and getting some stares made me a bit horny, I guess.

Those words echoed in his head for some time. He wanted her to be a bit more slutty; he wanked a few times, envisioning Maya being drunk and messing around. The post-nut clarity made him react harshly, and he blamed himself for the fight they had, so he made a decision. Alex went to some stores and bought two pairs of the smallest bikinis he could find. Seeing Maya walk in public in these bikinis was one of his greatest fantasies. He was thinking of buying a bikini with the QOS logo, but he didn't. He rejected the idea as foolish. He made his mind clear and was sure he could see Maya in a g-string on the beach, but he was not sure if she would agree. He knew that she said she wanted to dress more sexy, so he started a conversation.

a- Maya I have a present for you.

She was surprised. She opened it and started to laugh. Alex noticed that if she reacted this way a couple of weeks ago, he would be ashamed, but now he laughs with her.

m- What is that? Do you want me to wear that in bed? Aren't you?

a- Well, I would not like you to wear this when we go swimming with friends, but on the upcoming vacation, nobody would know us, so I thought...

m- You want other men to stare at my almost naked body?

He noticed that she had taken the dominant part. Full of confidence and a bit judgy. He could handle it. He even liked to lose control, but he felt the urge to set some rules.

a- I think men would either way stare at you. Can you imagine wearing it?

m- I don't know. Last weekend, we had a fight because you thought I was wearing a slutty outfit, and now you want me to wear this.

a- This was my fault. I think I was just afraid of... I don't know... Afraid of losing you.

m- Don't be silly. You know I love you and that I will never hurt you.

a- I know, but it would help me with my fear if we could set some rules.

m- I agree. First rule: I will not fuck anybody except you on our vacations.

a- Ok. Second rule: You would wear only thongs during our vacation. On the beach and under your clothes.

m- Ok. But those are rules affecting only me! It's not fair.

a- How about this one? I went to a sex shop and bought this. I will wear it.

Maya was confused.

m- What is this? This goes on... Your penis?

a- Yes, it's called a chastity cage. You lock me up and keep the key.

m- Are you kidding me?

a- I would like to give up all control so you can decide when I'm allowed to cum.

The conversation continued, and Maya found this strange but also interesting. Alex explained that he thinks he would not react that angrily if he didn't wank off during the weekend. No more rules were set on this day. Maya promised to wear a g-string on the beach, but if it became too strange, she would switch to something more comfortable. She locked Alex up, which was a clear sign that she was now in charge, even if she usually liked to be dominated.

In the hotel room, both were getting ready for the beach. Maya was watching her completely vaxed body to spot any irregularities on her skin. She felt strange and kept adjusting and picking at her tiny bikini.

m- Are you sure I look ok for the beach? I should have worked out more.

a- You look great!

Hopefully, there are not many people on the beach.

On the beach, there were only a few people, and Maya relaxed after a few minutes had passed. Maya and Alex played in the water, chatted, ate, and did other stuff. Maya got into a short, small talk with an elderly couple, asking for directions. She could hear them commenting on her outfit behind her back, and she thought it was funny. Both Maya and Alex laughed. Maya asked Alex how he felt in his little cage, and he replied:

a- I couldn't be happier.

m- You really have to like that kind of thing. I like that you had to shave your crotch.

Another day in the afternoon hours, after a long day on the beach, Alex went to buy ice cream for two of them. On the way back, he noticed two young guys commenting on the hot chick they passed by. He knew they commented on Maya. He felt a bit jealous but also proud. He went back to Maya, and they ate the ice cream in silence. He didn't know if he should tell Maya about the two guys commenting on her. He stared in the direction they were going. And Maya broke the silence.

m- You saw these two guys?

a- Yeah... If you mean these two who saw you.

m- How do you know they saw me?

a- They talked about the hot chick they saw. You are the only hot chick here.

After a short pause, Alex asked.

a- How do you know I saw these two guys?

m- You came back in shock, just like when you first confessed to me your kink.

a- Well, it looks like I'm an open book for you. Did they say something to you?

m- No but they stared. I was afraid of these situations.

a- It doesn't appear to bother you.

m- I was afraid of being labeled a slut, but since you asked me to be more slutty and nobody knows us here, I think I liked it.

a- I bet they are still talking about you.

m- Does this not border you at all?

a- I have mixed feelings about the situation, but so far I find it hot.

m- What if one of them had asked me to go for a drink with him?

a- I don't know. How would you respond?

m- Maybe I would give him my phone number.

And so the conversation ended. Maya was a bit frustrated; they hadn't had sex in days, and she was tired but also horny. One word or some kind of off signal from Alex, and she would drag him to their room, unlock him, and ride him until they passed out. The entire story ran through her mind, and she recalled how her ex would surly fuck her in the water, maybe even on the beach. Before a few weeks, she would refuse, but now... Maybe she would let it happen. Alex, on the other hand, noticed that Maya was a bit frustrated, so he didn't want to bother her, and he kept quiet. He thought about what she said. "Maybe I would give him my phone number". Am I okay with this? Tingles went through him. A touch from Maya, and he would cum in his pants.

While in the hotel, Maya showered and walked naked into the room to tease Alex. She even went naked on the balcony to hang the bikini and towels to dry. She wanted to be thrown on the bed and get fucked, but nothing happened. Alex suggested going out. Maya was not in the mood, but being horrny in the room was even worse. So she agreed.

She didn't know what to wear, but she decided to put on her white hotpants which she knew would outline her thong. She thought, "Why not? Nobody knows us here". She got the idea to go braless, but in the end, she put on a black bra and a black tank top. Some cheap flip-flops, and they were on the way to a nearby bar. They agreed on one beer and then went back to their room.

a- Shit! I forgot my smartphone. We should go get it.

m- C'moon. You go; I stay here.

a- No big deal. I'm back in 5 minutes.

He was gone for 15 minutes. 5 minutes back to the hotel, 5 to get the phone from the room, and 5 to go back to the bar. He was a little out of breath but happy, and he sat down next to Maya.

a- Here I am. I left the stupid thing on the bed. How is the beer?

Then he realized Maya looked somehow shocked, with red on her face, and she hadn't tried her beer.

a- What's wrong?

He asked, and Maya answered hesitantly.

m- You going to love it or hate me now? Listen to me carefully. The minute you left, before I could enter the bar, one of these two guys from the beach came to me and asked me to join him and his friends at their party. I declined his offer. He was a bit drunk and started to talk about how he saw me on the beach, how beautiful I was, and other standard stuff. He talked a lot and asked me for my number, which I refused to give, but somehow I informed him that I would be at the beach at the same time tomorrow. He said that he would bring beer for us to drink. I think I didn't deny this offer.

a- Wow!

m- I think he will forget by tomorrow and not show up.

a- And what if he shows up?

m- I don't know. What than? I mean, what do you want me to do?

a- It's not what I want. It's what you want.

m- Bullshit! It's your fantasy. You love dirty talk during sex. You want me to tell you how many guys have creamed me, how big was my biggest, when my first anal was, etc. You talked me into wearing a tiny bikini to show me off. I bet your little cage is overflowing now.

a- Shhh. The whole bar will hear you.

m- Tomorrow afternoon, you will leave me alone at the beach, and I will drink a beer with this guy.

12