Maya Reveals Her Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no chance for Alex to complain. There was no fight between the two. In the end, both drank three beers, talked, laughed, and fooled around the whole evening. In the end, Maya said:

m- Looks like I have a date tomorrow.

a- Yes you do.

The next day, Maya was not so sure about the whole thing. She was a bit afraid, but she had nothing to lose. It's a public beach; she can get help if she needs it, and in the end, it's just a beer with some dude.

m- I'm asking this for the last time. It's OK with you?

a- Yes. I completely agree.

m- And I will wear this sexy bikini.

a- So was the deal.

m- Ok. Then we meet in the room again? You won't spy on me in the bushes or so?

a- No worries. I will be a good boy and wait for you in the room. But promise me to be honest when you come back.

m- I will tell you everything.

While going to the hotel, Alex saw a guy with a backpack going in the right direction. The description looks like Maya's date. Alex went to a local shop, walked a bit, and at the end went to the room. He took a cold shower a couple of times. He was scrolling on his phone, and nothing was helping. The time was passing slowly. A couple of hours later, there was no clue about Maya. He wanted to call her. It was starting to get dark outside, and then she opened the door.

a- Oh my god. Where have you been for so long?

m- You know where. Don't act stupid.

a- Sorry. I know. I mean, how was it?

m- Actualy great. He is funny and also good-looking. He visits the gym often. You and I really should work out more.

a- Yeah I know. We should. What have you two done?

m- We talked and drank beer--nothing special.

a- Was it like a real date?

m- What do you mean? It was a real date.

Alex's heart was beating hard. He thought that Maya was hiding something or playing with him. There is no way around it. He has to be direct.

a- Listen. I'm dying! Regardless of whether or not you two fucked, I am interested in hearing every detail.

m- Calm down! We didn't fuck, but I must admit I liked the date a lot. He was really good-looking, and it was kind of romantic. We sat down on the towel and drank beer, and, you know, we were close.

a- Did you touch him?

m- Yeah. Firstly, it was accidentally We grabbed the same thing, our hands touched, and then we laughed nervously. Then later, we leaned back, and we were close together. Do you want me to continue?

a- Absolutly.

m- He put his arm over me.

a- You liked it?

m- Yes. And now it gets tricky.

a- I'm ready.

m- He kissed me.

A big pause

a- OK. Go on. My heart is beating.

m- It was great. I thought about what you would say, but somehow I didn't want to break it.

a- I'm really happy you liked it.

m- You are not angry?

a- No. Go on! Please.

m- We cuddled and went for a swim. We kissed in the water.

a- Did he touch you? You know what I mean. Intimately.

Maya giggeld and responed:

m- Yes. As he was sitting in a half-squat position in the water, he pulled me into his lap. We then shared a passionate kiss. My hands were on his chest. Oh boy, he must be doing a lot of pushups.

a- Your hands were on his chest?

m- Yeah. I was groping his entire upper body as he kneaded my ass. Are you touching your caged dick now? Stop it if you want to listen to my story!

a- Sorry. Please go on. Did he grab your tits?

m- His hand slipped under my bra. I let it go for a few seconds, then I said: "Not here".

a- Wow. I can't believe you two went so far.

m- We kind of went a bit further.

a- What do you mean?

m- He asked me to feel how hard he is. I thought it was a strange question, but he said I should trust him. Somehow, he led my hand to his pants.

a- Wow!

m- Yeah, wow is the right word. Alex! He is huge. Firstly, I thought it was a joke, but after touching it for some time, I realized that it was not a joke. It was his monster. I cut off the action, and we went out of the water.

a- You didn't like it?

m- No Alex I liked it very much. I went too far.

a- I... I'm baffled. I mean, you could continue if you liked it so much. I think I could... I would like it if you were happy.

m- Realy? I'm serious. I stopped it because of you. If you say, "Maya, I want you to fuck this guy." I'm going to call him right now!

a- M.. Maya... Please, I want you to call this guy.

m- No. I want you to say it!

Alex closed his eyes and did as told:

a- Maya I want you to fuck this guy.

When the main character walks into the saloon, the music stops playing, and everyone looks at the cowboy towards the door. That is the situation now. Both Maya and Alex stared for a second at each other. In the end, Maya smiled, Alex smiled back, and Maya went to the phone.

m- Hey there. Are you going for a drink at the bar in my hotel? Nice. See you in an hour.

a- Is this really what you want, or are you doing it to make me happy? I even don't know if I'm happy now.

m- I'm doing it for myself.

a- Can I be in the bar too?

m- Why not? But keep your distance and don't stare the whole evening at us.

Maya took a shower. Put her favorite sheer underwear on. A small black thong with lace details. She took a bra, but she put it back in the drawer. Alex was looking the whole time at Maya.

m- I know this is a part of your fetish. You like to watch me get ready for my date.

Maya put on a short black dress. It wasn't a see-through dress, just a simple dress. She didn't waste a lot of time on her hair because she thought that the salt in the water always made her hair look better than at home. She put on discreet makeup and strappy high-heeled sandals.

m- What do you think? Would you fuck me?

a- You look great!

m- Last chance to cancel the date.

a- I think we can continue.

Both were nervous on the way to the bar.

m- Just to be clear, I will probably invite him to our room, and you will wait somewhere.

a- This thought makes me dizzy. When should I come back?

m- I will text you.

In the bar, Maya and Alex had to split. Alex wished her good luck and kissed her goodbye. Alex sat at the bar, and Maya was at a table. Both could see each other. After a few minutes, Maya's date came. They kissed and ordered some drinks. Alex thought that the guy looked good. There was no indication of his big dick, and then it hit Alex.

a- We didn't speak about protection!

He was not sure if he had said that loudly or with his inner voice. Alex and Maya didn't use condoms because Maya was on the pill, but she may have bought some condoms. Alex couldn't remember if she had a chance to buy some.

"The guy should have some." thought Alex.

Anyway, now it's too late. Alex ordered a couple of drinks to calm himself down. Maya and her date talked, laughed, drank a few shots, and had fun. Alex saw May smiling a lot. At some point, he noticed the guy's hand on Maya's knee. She accepted his hand. It went chill, and Alex saw Maya's nipples getting pointy, or did she get aroused? He knew the guy saw it too, and Alex found it sexy. After an hour and a half, Maya stood up and went to the bathroom. She walked past Alex and looked at him with a smile. Alex thought that maybe she would text him that the date was over. Maybe she only wanted to tease Alex. Maybe there will be no continuation in the room. Alex now hoped that this was the case, but she came out of the toilet, and Maya and her date went to the room. Something died in Alex, or something new was born?

a- Maybe they didn't have sex. When she asked me if I would fuck her, should I fucked her?

Alex taught. He left the bar and sat in the park. He scrolled on his phone, reading posts of men in similar situations. He was shaking, but it was clear that he had brought it up. About four hours after Maya and her date left the bar, Alex got a message.

m- Are you coming?

a- In 5 minutes.

At the door, Alex didn't know what to expect. Maybe Maya would say that nothing happened and that this was only a tease for Alex. Maybe something happened and Maya would break up with Alex. Maybe her date and her bull is still there, and they both would like Alex to watch. Alex knocked on the door. He was ready for everything.

m- Hi. Come in.

Maya opened the door with a big smile. Dressed in a shirt and panties. Alex noticed that it was the same thong she was wearing on her date. It looks like nothing has happened. Alex walked in carefully and looked around.

a- Hi

He replied with a shy voice.

m- Don't worry, I'm alone.

She said this and sat down on the bed with her legs crossed. Her hair was a mess.

a- You two...

m- Mhm...

a- You two... Where is he now?

m- The usual excuse, something like: "Hey, babe, I had to get up early; I will call afterward." Typichal bro or frat mentalety.

a- So you didn't like it?

m- Oh! I loved it! Do you want the truth? The best fuck I ever had, to be honest. This doesn't hurt you, babe?

a- No. Actually, I like to hear that.

m- I thought of asking him to let you join in and watch or something, but he was surely not the type for this kind of stuff. Probably two drinks more, and I could get him to call a friend for a threesome, but he definitely would not want my cuck to look at us.

a- I see you did your homework. Many cucks... I mean, husbands or boyfriends would like to watch.

m- Yeah. I'm beginning to like this fetish. Why are you standing? You don't want to kiss me?

Alex kissed her. He could clearly smell another man's scent on her and on her breath.

a- You didn't shower afterward?

m- Nope. Do you want me to take a quick shower?

a- No. Did you give him a blow job?

m- Hahaha! We could say I "gave" him a blow job.

Alex's heart was beating fast.

a- You said "gave" in a strange way.

m- He fucked my face would be a better description.

a- I love you!

m- I know. I love you too! Now, cuck, strip down. I want to see if your little cook is leaking.

She demanded, and Alex obeyed. Alex was on his knees, in pain mentally and physically, but he enjoyed it.

a- Did you cum?

m- Tree times!

a- Tree times? Tell me more.

m- We went straight to the room. He kissed me, pulled my dress, pushed me onto the bed, and climbed on my chest. He unzips his pants and slams his huge dick on my face.

a- It doesn't seem very nice. Did he hurt you?

m- He acted like he paid for me.

a- What?

m- Listen here. He is not husband material. He is not a keeper. He is an asshole who wanted to fuck a bitch. That's all.

a- And you liked it?

m- Yes! I like your soft nature, but I also like to be fuck-rough. I guess every lady does.

a- I understand. Please go on.

m- He mashed his dick and balls over my face. I bet my face stinks like his crotch. Do you smell it?

a- Well I don't know how he smells, but yeah. You could say so.

m- And you enjoy it?

a- The same way you enjoyed being a slut, I enjoy being with a slut.

Maya laughed.

m- Ok. I understand. After my face treatment, I sucked his dick. I couldn't fit it whole, but I did my best. Then he took my panties off and put the tip of his dick directly on my pussy. I was so damn wet! I was on my back, and he played with my tits.

a- Wait... wait, he went bareback?

m- Of course! You didn't mention a condom, not a single time! Don't tell me this is a problem now!

a- No... No... Of course, this is not a problem. Continue, please. I want to hear how he fucked you.

m- He went straight into me! I don't know how to describe it. He just hit each and every spot in me. You know these memes where the woman says she could feel it in her stomach? Well, I could swear he pushed my inner organs a bit up!

At this time, Alex was nacked, sitting on the floor in the seiza position, on his knees. His knees were spread, and he was dripping. Maya was on the messy bed. There were wet spots on the sheets. Maya spread her legs, and she revealed her panties. Alex could see that she was wet, or was this cum?

m- Do you like what you see? Come closer.

Alex moved closer, so his face was right in front of Maya's pussy. He could see something that looked like cum on Maya's right thigh. He could smell unmistakably what happened.

m- I did my homework. Are you a cleaner or a reclaimer? Maybe both? Or do you want me to lock you up for the eternity?

Alex couldn't respond. He thought about the locked-forever option. Suddenly, Maya stood up. Her pussy, covered in a sheer thong, was right above Alex's nose. While she was standing up, some air left her soaked pussy and made a wet sound.

m- Oops. It wasn't intentional. Sorry. I'm pretty stretched out.

Alex broke the silence with a laugh. Maya started laughing too, and she lost her domina-like appearance.

m- Guess I ruined the game.

a- No. No, you do it great.

And he kissed her panties. She pulled her panties aside, and he started to lick her pussy. After some time, she unlocked his cage and laid on the bed.

m- You want to fuck me? I must warn you, I'm stretched out. You could compare this with throwing a hot dog in an empty truck.

Both were laughing. He went on her and put his dick inside her pussy.

a- Do you feel me?

m- I feel something; are you in yet?

And both continued to laugh. Alex came within minutes. He felt the urge to say sorry, but Maya just kissed him and said:

m- This was great. The whole vacation is great.

They remain in bed the whole night without showering. In the morning, they left the room for the beach. The neighbors next door looked at them angrily.

a- What's wrong with them?

m- I'm loud during sex, and they probably didn't like it.

a- Loud? I can't confirm that!

a- Yeah. That's kind of new.

And again, both were laughing.

m- Do you regret last night?

a- No. I enjoyed it.

m- Are we doing it again?

a- What?

m- Yeah. Teasing some guys on the beach, getting me fucked rough, and then we cuddle the whole night in a dirty bed. You know the usual stuff couples do.

a- Wait! Let's just take a break for a second.

m- Guess you are going back to your cage, mister!

a- I love you for being a dominant slut.

12