All Comments on 'Maya Reveals Her Inner Slut'

by tri_cetiri

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wimpy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

CRAP! He should get out that relationship because he will only get grief later, when she falls for another guy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So wonderful 5 stars !!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good. How you continue...

someoneothersomeoneother6 months ago

Author was good enough to provide appropriate warning at the outset.

The story lacks any real originality. It is just a standard willing cuck story comprising all the usual tropes and clichés. I was truly looking for something that would make the story a bit different from all the other willing cuck stories, but even the background of the seaside where a couple hunks appear is old stuff, and the dialogues could have been cut and pasted from any number of stores.

Unless the author comes up with something original, there is no point in writing another story because the writing itself is not good enough to make story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Let me get this right she breaks her own rules and he is happy.

If I was him I would be pissed off.

randombeautyrandombeauty6 months ago

I enjoyed this story, as I enjoy sharing my wife and watching her have sex with other men. But I do not, we do not, subscribe to the full cuck aspect of it all. So the idea of all of this was very sexy and exciting outside of the chastity belt, the licking of the other man's cum, and a few other things. BUT, having my wife dress sexy, pick up a man or couple of men and take them home to get fucked is always welcome. And I coiuld totally identify and I enjoyed the part about Alex agonizing and wondering what was going on with Maya. I have been in those shoes more than one time. Most of the time I am present, but if I am not, I want all the details just like Alex. A good story. Thank you.

tri_cetiritri_cetiri5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I don't know where this will lead and if there will be a sequel or a new story. Anyway, I had fun writing the story and I didn't expect so many comments. Thank you very much

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Silly garbage to inspire Cuckroaches to share their sick fantasies.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

My sentiments exactly 26thNC. A very fucked up bunch of people exist on this world. NK would be justified by detonating 100 high level nukes all over the world.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice, please write next episode as well.. May be another.. As a cuck i always want to see her get fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous