Maya's Life as a Pet

Story Info
Suzu is oddly attracted to her friend's new pet, but why?
24.3k words
3.58
6.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuto, Suzu, Kenichi, and Miyuki were four university students who had been close friends for quite a while. One day, Yuto and Suzu started dating, while Kenichi had a crush on Miyuki, but she always turned him down. Frustrated with being constantly rejected, one day Kenichi purchased special drugs from the dark net and managed to get everyone to take them without them realizing. Then he proceeded to brainwash them. He got Miyuki to think that she is a dog and act completely like one, with the only difference that she wouldn't mind and enjoy being intimate with humans. He then brainwashed his other two friends to forget that Miyuki ever existed, and, if they were to ever see her again, to just see her as a normal dog. Miyuki now spends her life happily as a dog in Kenichi's apartment, completely naked, wearing nothing but a pair of fake dog ears, a dog collar with a bone-shaped name tag, and a fluffy dog tail buttplug.

***

Suzu: Can't wait to show Kenichi the present we bought for him, do you think he'll like it?

Yuto: Of course, you always pick the best gifts.

Suzu and Yuto arrive at Kenichi's door and ring the doorbell, after a few moments Kenichi answers the door.

Kenichi: Eh? You guys actually came? I thought that our yearly Christmas party wasn't going to happen this year, with you two now dating. Wouldn't you have preferred to do something just the two of you?

Suzu: Don't be silly! We wouldn't miss spending time with our friend for anything.

Yuto: Yeah, bro. Me and Suzu have plenty of time to go on dates on other days.

Kenichi: Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Before you come in I have to warn you that I did get a dog, she's kinda big, but really friendly. Hope it doesn't bother you.

Yuto: No worries, dude. Dogs are cute.

Suzu: I love dogs! They're so soft and fun to play with!

Yuto: Oh right, we brought you a present too. Suzu picked it herself.

Kenichi: Wow, thanks. Now I feel really bad for not getting you anything.

Suzu: Hey, no problem, you don't have to return the favour.

Yuto: Come on, let's come inside already. It's freezing.

Kenichi lets Suzu and Yuto enter the apartment. As soon as Suzu and Yuto step inside the house they are greeted by a very happy and excited Maya, wagging her butt plug like a real tail and walking towards them.

Suzu: Aww, look how adorable this doggy is!

Suzu bends down to pet Maya, but Maya takes a step back, confused by the situation. Suzu tries once more to pet Maya, but Maya steps away yet again.

Suzu: Is she shy?

Yuto: Maybe. I guess she needs to get used to our smells.

Kenichi: Don't worry, she just needs some time. I'm sure she'll start begging for belly rubs and pats very soon. I didn't prepare anything so I'll do a quick run to the convenience store to get some snacks and drinks. You two are okay staying here with Maya?

Yuto: Yeah, that sounds good, dude.

Suzu: Go ahead.

Kenichi: I'll be back in like 5 minutes.

Kenichi leaves Suzu and Yuto alone with Maya. Maya starts to get more curious and goes up to Yuto and sniffs his feet, while he pets her head. Maya then starts sniffing Suzu's legs and thighs. After sniffing for a bit Maya suddenly starts licking Suzu's inner thighs, then goes for her crotch, making Suzu squeak in surprise.

Suzu: Hey, girl, not there... Down, girl.

Yuto: Oh, looks like she wants to play with your clothes, Suzu.

Suzu: Wait, what? That's not it...

Yuto: Look at how much she's pulling your skirt with her mouth.

Suzu: Well don't just stand there, help me out a bit, she's kinda strong, I can't stop her.

Yuto wraps his arms around Maya, grabbing her chest and pulling her away from Suzu. Maya whimpered a bit, partially because of losing her new play interest, partially because Yuto's hands feel nice on her breasts.

Yuto: There, that should hold her for a little while.

Suzu: Phew, that was close. I didn't expect her to be that interested in my underwear.

Yuto: She probably thinks you smell nice, I know I do.

Suzu: Not funny, babe.

Maya whimpers in disappointment, looking longingly at Suzu's clothes.

Yuto: Don't worry, she's just curious, she doesn't want to hurt you. She's kinda chubby though, especially around the chest, maybe Kenichi is feeding her too much.

Suzu: Maybe it's just the dog breed? Some large dogs are like that. Not really sure what breed she is though.

Maya squirms and struggles to get free, but Yuto holds her tight, not letting her get free. After a few more attempts at breaking free Maya stops, and relaxes, seemingly accepting her current position. Maya can feel Yuto's body warmth and the feeling of being held tight makes her happy, especially when his hands occasionally massage her breasts. Suzu meanwhile is looking at Yuto and Maya and is becoming a little envious of Maya's position.

Suzu: That looks nice.

Yuto: What does?

Suzu: Cuddling with a dog. It looks fun.

Yuto: Do you want to cuddle with her too?

Suzu: (blushing) A little, but maybe when she's calmed down a bit more. I don't want her to start jumping on me again.

Suzu and Yuto both continue playing with Maya for a bit, until they hear Kenichi unlock the door and enter the apartment.

Kenichi: I'm back, got the drinks and the snacks.

Yuto: Sorry, Maya was being a bit too active so I had to calm her down and hold her still.

Kenichi: Did something happen?

Suzu: She tried to play with my clothes a bit too aggressively.

Kenichi: Oh, I'm sorry about that. She doesn't usually do that. I guess she hasn't seen a girl yet so she got a bit too curious.

Kenichi puts his bag full of snacks on the table and starts walking towards Yuto and Maya, as soon as Maya sees him she stops being still and starts squirming to try and break free from Yuto. After a few moments Maya succeeds and quickly runs towards Kenichi and starts jumping around his legs.

Kenichi: Who's a good girl? You are! Yes you are.

Kenichi crouches down and starts petting Maya. Maya then jumps on Kenichi, trying to lick his face. Kenichi laughs a little, amused by Maya's antics.

Yuto: So still no luck getting a nice girlfriend? If you're saying she hasn't seen one before?

Kenichi: No, although, having Maya has helped a lot with not being alone around the house.

Yuto: Oh come on, you can't replace a girlfriend with a dog.

Kenichi: It's not the same, I know, but she's a good girl, she keeps me company. She likes to sleep on my bed and do... Lots of playful things in general. She's more than a handful, haha.

Yuto: (sighing) Yeah, but there's one thing that a girlfriend will do and a dog won't, bro.

Suzu: (smirking) Oh yeah, what's that?

Yuto: (smirks back) You know. Bro You're always studying, when was the last time you had sex?

Kenichi: Ah come on, don't ask me that in front of Suzu.

Suzu: (laughing) It's okay, it's a fair question. Tell us and we'll tell you too, lol.

Kenichi: (with Maya, every day, but I can't tell them that) Alright, fine. It's been a few months. I haven't had the chance. I haven't been to any clubs recently and the girls at the university are usually pretty stuck-up.

Suzu: I can't imagine that, you're quite the cutie. And besides, you're just a bit nerdy, not some loser. Girls like smart guys nowadays.

Yuto: Yeah, you've got lots of options. You should totally ask a girl out, man.

Kenichi: (Maya is enough, I have no need for a human girlfriend) Sure, whatever, it's not like I've been thinking about that recently.

Suzu: (he's lying, he's blushing) Hmm, if you say so. Anyway, we had sex this morning.

Kenichi: I'm sorry, what?

Suzu: Yuto and I had sex, we woke up early and started doing it. I promised we'd tell you if you answered, so... there.

Kenichi: (she's more open than I thought, this could be interesting) I thought you were just joking.

Yuto: No need to hide it, it's what people in love do.

Suzu: Aww, babe, I love you too.

Suzu kisses Yuto's cheek, making him blush a little.

Maya is starting to feel a little bit frustrated that the attention is not focused on her, she's starting to get jealous of Yuto and Suzu kissing. Maya starts rubbing herself on Kenichi, trying to get his attention.

Kenichi: Awww, Maya. Are you getting jealous? It's okay, daddy's just talking with friends.

Kenichi continues petting and stroking Maya's back, making her start wagging her butt plug.

Kenichi: Anyway, do you guy want to sit under the kotatsu? I can turn it on.

Suzu: Yes please, the warmth sounds lovely.

Yuto: Sounds good.

They all sit under the kotatsu as Kenichi opens the bags and starts taking out the drinks and snacks he bought.

Yuto: Thanks, dude.

Suzu: I appreciate it.

Maya sits next to Kenichi, leaning on him and looking at the table, waiting for something to fall or for a snack to be given to her.

Yuto: Maya doesn't seem like she's used to a kotatsu.

Kenichi: She does, but she's more interested in the food right now, haha. I'm sure she'll go under it at some point.

Suzu: I'd love to cuddle with her under a kotatsu, it sounds cosy.

Yuto: You feed her a lot of snacks don't you? No offense, but I've noticed her chest is rather fat.

Kenichi: (It's not her chest, it's her breasts, she has big boobs) Yeah, well, sometimes I spoil her, I can't help myself. Just look how cute she is.

Suzu: (cute indeed) Then. Is it okay if I feed her some? What can she eat?

Kenichi: Yeah, she can eat most of these. Just not chocolate. Technically chips aren't that good for her either, but she really loves them.

Suzu: Here you go girl.

Suzu takes a chip from the bag and stretches her hand towards Maya. Maya excitedly takes the chip and starts eating it.

Yuto: She looks like she's happy.

Suzu: Aww, her tail is wagging. She's a really happy doggy.

Suzu keeps giving chips to Maya, making her really happy. Kenichi meanwhile is sipping on his can of beer and watching his dog and friends.

Kenichi: Maya really likes you, Suzu.

Suzu: Hehe, yeah. I've noticed.

Kenichi: Well, anyway, did you two want to watch a movie? Or something else?

Yuto: Yeah, sounds cool, man.

Suzu: Sure.

Kenichi turns the TV on and opens Netflix, he looks through the titles of the movies.

Kenichi: Any recommendations?

Suzu: Hmm, how about a Christmas movie?

Kenichi: Like Home Alone or Miracle on 34th Street?

Suzu: Yeah. Home Alone is a classic.

Yuto: It's a good choice, we can laugh at the comedy and make fun of the stupid burglars.

Kenichi: It's decided then.

Kenichi chooses the movie and they all watch the movie and snack for a while. Maya lays down on her back next to Suzu, her legs slightly spread and starts playfully moving her hands in the air.

Suzu: What is she doing now?

Kenichi: Maya is always happy after she gets snacks, and then she starts begging for belly rubs.

Kenichi: (and she really likes having pussy stroked) She really loves it when I rub her belly and massage her chest.

Suzu: Awww, what a good doggy.

Suzu reaches with her hand and starts rubbing Maya's belly, making Maya sigh in content. Maya closes her eyes and smiles as Suzu's hand moves across her body. Suzu is mesmerized by the softness and the smoothness of Maya's skin.

Suzu: Oh wow, you're right, her belly feels so soft.

Yuto: I told you.

Kenichi: (And her nipples are so hard) Don't forget to massage her chest a bit too, she's been jumping around a lot today, so I'm sure her muscles are a bit stiff.

Suzu: Gotcha.

Suzu starts moving her hands across Maya's stomach and breasts, making Maya start panting happily. Maya can't help but start getting wet, and the heat between her legs is building. Maya then suddenly opens her eyes and starts looking at Suzu and licking her lips.

Suzu: Hey, no, you can't lick my fingers, that's not a treat.

Maya's pussy starts dripping a bit on the floor as she whimpers. Suddenly she gets back on all fours and runs out of the room.

Suzu: Did I do something wrong? Err, Kenichi, the floor is a bit wet.

Kenichi: Don't worry, it's Maya, she did that.

Suzu: Huh? How come?

Kenichi: (she's horny) I guess she got too excited from the attention. Dogs sometimes lose bladder control if they get overstimulated.

Yuto: Do you need to take her out for a walk then?

Kenichi: It's okay, she probably ran to the toilet. I actually trained her to climb on top of the toilet and relieve herself. She still doesn't understand how flushing works, but it helps a lot when I don't have time to take her out.

Suzu: Wow, she's so smart!

Yuto: Man, you did a good job training her.

Kenichi: Yeah, she's a good girl.

As they continue talking Maya comes back, her pussy is completely soaked, her fluids running down her legs and her thighs. She runs back to the wet spot on the floor and sniffs it, enjoying her own smell, before licking it.

Suzu: Oh, Maya, no. Don't do that.

Kenichi: (she can lick her own fluids all she wants) Sorry, she can be a bit dirty sometimes. But what can you do, it's natural for dogs.

Yuto: Yeah, but still...

Kenichi: Hold on, I'll grab some wet tissues and clean her butt and pee hole a bit.

Suzu: I can do it. I feel bad for getting her into trouble.

Kenichi: Eh, are you sure? You don't have to do that.

Suzu: Yeah, it's fine. She just seemed so pitiful when she ran out, I don't want her to dislike me.

Kenichi: Dogs don't really think like that, but, if you're sure, here's the tissues.

Suzu: (she definitely dislikes me right now) Maya, come here girl, come on.

Suzu calls Maya and Maya quickly comes, she's eager to have some more pets.

Suzu: So.... Any pointers on how to clean her?

Kenichi: Just wipe between her legs from back to front like... Err... Sorry... It's probably like you wipe yourself. After that just wipe her thighs a bit.

Suzu: (slightly embarrassed) I know how to wipe myself, don't worry.

Suzu grabs the wet tissue and starts cleaning Maya's legs, and pussy. Maya can't help but start feeling good from Suzu's touches. As Suzu is cleaning Maya's thighs and butt, Maya starts panting again.

Yuto: Looks like she really likes getting cleaned.

Kenichi: Yeah... Don't do it too much though.

Suzu: Why not?

Kenichi: She's not neutered so... well, she does have feelings down there, if you know what I mean.

Suzu: (gasps) Oh my god, that's embarrassing. Sorry, Maya.

Suzu blushes and starts moving her hands away, Maya, realizing what's happening, immediately steps back, pushing her pussy into Suzu's fingers, trying to make her continue.

Yuto: (laughing) I can't believe you made a dog horny, that's hilarious.

Suzu: (embarrassed) It's not my fault, you two! She started panting when I was done.

Kenichi: I know, sorry. I didn't expect her to act like this, but I should have warned you before. Maya, down girl, be nice.

Maya listens to Kenichi's commands and stops, but her butt is still twitching a bit and she is pouting and whimpering slightly.

Suzu: Sorry, Maya... Anyway I have to wash my hands, be right back.

As Suzu stands up to leave the room to wash her hands, Maya whimpers wanting to go after her, but doesn't want to get scolded again.

Yuto: Having a dog sure is something. Does it get more difficult when she's in heat?

Kenichi: (she's always in heat) Nah, not really, she's pretty manageable, except when she gets a little frisky sometimes.

Yuto: That's good to hear. Since she's not neutered, do you plan on breeding her?

Kenichi: (I breed her myself every day) Nah, I don't have time for that. Maybe at some point in the future.

Yuto: That's a bummer, having puppies is so much fun. Kinda wish I had a cute dog like Maya. Suzu would like it too I think.

Kenichi: Maybe, but she's rather shy with other dogs, and she's not used to them yet.

Suzu comes back and sits back under the kotatsu, next to Yuto and in front of Kenichi.

Suzu: Phew, it feels great sitting back here.

Yuto: Did you poop, babe?

Suzu: Oh stop it, you. That joke of yours is never funny, no matter how many times you do it. Of course I didn't. (whispering) I did tinkle though.

Maya starts to whimper at Suzu again.

Kenichi: I think she really loves you, I'm a bit jealous, are you stealing my dog, haha?

Suzu: Oh, stop, don't joke like that. She's cute but I'm sure she loves her master the most.

Maya, hearing her name and being called cute, perks up and smiles happily.

Suzu: Who's a good girl? Yes you are, Maya is a good doggy.

Maya barks and pants happily, wagging her fake tail and looking at Suzu and Yuto.

Yuto: You're quite the dog whisperer, babe.

Suzu: I know right, I should have become a dog trainer.

Kenichi: Haha, I'm glad Maya likes you. She seems much happier now.

Suzu: Want to cuddle Maya? Come on, come here. Good girl, Maya.

Suzu starts tapping the space next to her. Maya excitedly crawls under the kotatsu instead and her head finally pops out in Suzu's lap.

Suzu: Oh, do you want head pats girl? Scratches?

Suzu scratches Maya's chin and strokes her face, Maya is loving the attention, she can't stop panting.

Yuto: Maya's so happy now.

Maya lowers her head and starts sniffing Suzu's panties again, attracted by the faint smell of urine coming from them. Maya starts licking Suzu's thighs and crotch.

Suzu: Aahh, not again, Maya.

Kenichi: Everything okay? Is she misbehaving again?

Suzu: (I don't want Kenichi to get mad at Maya again) No, it's nothing. She was just... Tickling me.

Kenichi: (oh, she's trying to lick Suzu's pussy) Well, let me know if you need me to scold her.

Suzu: No, no, she's behaving, no need for that. (elbows Yuto)

Yuto: Hey, what's that for?

Maya starts licking Suzu's thighs harder, her nose sometimes rubbing against her pussy, making Suzu twitch.

Suzu: (whispering) help me out here, I don't want Kenichi to get mad, but she won't stop. (points down)

Yuto: Eh? Oh? Oooh. I see.

Yuto grabs Maya's collar and tries pulling her up a bit, but Maya refuses to move and whimpers.

Suzu: (whispering) Careful, don't hurt her.

Yuto: (whispering) Shit, I can't move her, she's heavy.

Kenichi: What are you two whispering about?

Suzu: (embarrassed) Nothing, sorry. We were just talking, err, couples things.

Kenichi: Ah, okay, I'll leave you two lovebirds to your flirting then.

Suzu: We... No... Err.... Thanks.

Yuto: (whispering) maybe, we have to wait until Kenichi is more distracted or goes to the bathroom and then pull her out?

Suzu: (whispering) That could take forever. What am I supposed to do until then?

Yuto: (whispering) Sorry babe, I think you'll have to endure, I don't have any other idea.

Maya's tongue gets closer to Suzu's panties, her licks getting longer, now covering her entire pussy. Maya is very happy to taste Suzu, she's very different from Kenichi, but just as tasty. Maya's fake tail is wagging under the table, as she licks Suzu's panties, she's starting to drool and pant a bit more, aroused.

Suzu: (this is so embarrassing, I only have one pair with me and they'll get soaked at this rate)

Suzu struggles a bit but manages to pull off her panties under the table, then slides them to Yuto.

Yuto: (whispering) babe, what are you doing?

Suzu: (whispering) I took off my panties, I need to keep them dry somehow, just hide them for me and whatever you do, don't let Kenichi know.

Yuto: (whispering) You're gonna give me a hard on at this rate.

Suzu: (whispering) I had no other choice...

Maya is enjoying herself even more now with free access, her tongue lapping all around Suzu's pussy, her nose bumping against her clitoris, her saliva and Suzu's juices mixing together.

Suzu: Mmm, ahhhh..

Suzu is trying to hide her moans and gasps, but they're coming out despite her best efforts. Suzu lies down on the floor, grabs a pillow and starts biting it to muffle her own moans.