Maya's Life as a Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuto: Hold on, let me get cleaned up a bit and then I'll return the favour.

Yuto heads for the sink and starts washing his cock and balls in it.

Suzu: (he better eat me like he never did before in his life, or I'm going to be really pissed)

Suddenly Suzu sees her phone next to the toilet receive a notification. She picks it up and sees a message from Kenichi, an image of her being deepthroated by Yuto, with the caption: "woof, Maya is hungry too <3 woof, woof".

Suzu: (FUCK! NO! NO! NO! There was a camera in here too... Fuck... Fuck... FUCK. No. This can't be happening. Fuck. No... I can't let Yuto lick me, even though I want it. That bastard will just get another video)

Suzu:... Babe, I'm good... You don't need to return the favour.

Yuto: Eh? Really, babe? But I want to make you orgasm too and relax. You're being so tense today. I want to make you feel good.

Suzu: (of all the times for him to finally be considerate...) You don't need to... I... touched myself while I was sucking you and already got off...

Yuto: Oh, babe, that's amazing. I didn't even notice.

Suzu: Yeah... See. (Suzu uses her hand to wipe her pussy then shows it to Yuto) So wet...

Yuto: Oh, wow. I didn't realize.

Suzu: (Because I didn't do it. This is just pee. How the fuck can you not tell the difference?) Yeah... It was really good.

Yuto: Wow, if I had known that you love sucking me so much I would have asked you to do it more often. I'll keep that in mind.

Suzu: (what the actual fuck, I already give you more blowjobs than you deserve) Uh, yeah... I do love it.

Yuto: Well, now that you're relaxed, let's get out of here. You don't want Kenichi to suspect anything when he gets back.

Suzu: (That fucker already knows what we did in here...) Yeah...

Suzu washes her hands and face, then they both exit the bathroom and sit at the kotatsu, Suzu sitting next to Maya. Eventually Kenichi comes back and enters the living room.

Kenichi: Sorry I took so long, the lines were insane.

Suzu: (Yeah, you're such a gentleman)

Kenichi: But I did get the best sake you can buy on this street. And I also got you something too, Suzu.

Suzu: (what the fuck is he planning again) You got me something?

Kenichi: Yes, last time you were here you weren't feeling that great. The kotatsu is nice and all, but it's easy to catch a cold, so I bought some cold medicine for you.

Kenichi slides two white unlabeled pills on the table in front of Suzu.

Kenichi: It's a special type of cold medicine, I've been told it's very effective.

Suzu: (special? What the hell is he talking about? Are these drugs? No, it's impossible, he's not that dumb. I need to ask him)

Suzu: What... kind of medicine is this?

Kenichi: Probably just ibuprofen.

Suzu: (Fuck, this is bad. This is really bad. Why is he giving me pills.) Can I... see the package?

Kenichi: Sure. It's in here somewhere... Hmm... Can't find it. Sorry.

Yuto: Come on, babe, it's just cold medicine. And he's right, last time you weren't feeling that great. It's not going to kill you.

Suzu: (But he might rape me if I take them, or whatever sick plan he has, and you're too stupid to see it, you asshole. Why is this happening. This is all my fault, why did I fall for this trap, why did I go along with his game, why am I so weak) Fine...

Suzu takes the two pills and pops them into her mouth, then washes them down with a glass of water.

Suzu: Thanks... (asshole)

Kenichi: Well, shall we start the movie then?

Yuto: Yes, please.

Suzu: (Fuck, this is really bad. What are these pills, why did he give them to me, why did I take them, fuck. Is this a roofie? Some drug to make me horny? I can't stay here, but I can't leave either. I should... go and sleep. If I'm sleeping at least I won't feel my mind slip away if it's a roofie...)

Suzu: I think... I'll just go lie down instead...

Yuto: Are you okay babe? You've been kinda moody all day? Is your period coming or something?

Suzu: (shut up, Yuto, you're embarrassing me, how can you talk about such things, it's awful) No, I'm just tired...

Yuto: Ah, I see. But it's just a movie, you can relax while watching it.

Kenichi: Oh, but the best part is when the hobbits are running through the forest, don't you want to see that?

Suzu: No, not really.

Kenichi: Oh, that's a shame. Well, you know where the bedroom is.

Suzu: Yeah...

Suzu stands up and heads towards the bedroom, and Maya follows her.

Suzu: Hey, Maya, do you want to come with me?

Maya wags her tail, and goes into the bedroom.

Suzu: Good girl, we'll be more comfortable here, just us two...

Suzu and Maya lay down on the bed, and Suzu hugs Maya.

Suzu: Hey, girl, are you okay? Sorry for being like this... I'm a mess and you've been trying to cheer me up all day...

Maya looks at Suzu and gives her a big lick on the cheek.

Suzu: Thanks, Maya, you're the best...

Suzu hugs Maya again, her body warm against her, comfortable, safe. Suzu slowly but happily falls asleep and the night passes...

***

Suzu wakes up and notices the room being bright.

Suzu: (what? shit? Did I sleep here the whole night? it's morning already, My clothes! Eh? I'm still wearing them. My body! It feels normal)

Suzu slides her hand in her panties and gently touches her pussy, then takes out her hand and sniffs it.

Suzu: (I don't feel sore. Nothing sticky inside and the smell is normal. So... Nothing happened? where the hell is Yuto then?)

Maya is sleeping next to her, peacefully, and Yuto is nowhere to be seen.

Suzu: (what the fuck, did he fall asleep on the floor or something? what kind of guy is that, abandoning his girlfriend in another man's bed, what an ass. Where is the idiot anyway, why didn't he wake me up, I swear if he is playing video games again...)

Suzu walks outside the bedroom and notices Kenichi sitting inside his futon, playing on his phone. Yuto, still nowhere to be found.

Kenichi: Hey there, good morning sleepy.

Suzu: (Why do I have to see your shitty face first thing in the morning?) Ugh... Where's Yuto?

Kenichi: He went home, he said you were already sleeping and that he didn't want to bother you, so he left.

Suzu: (he really is an idiot, what an awful boyfriend, how could he not wake me up)

Kenichi: So, did you have a good night's sleep?

Suzu: Well, yeah, I guess.

Kenichi: I'm glad, Maya is a great cuddler.

Suzu: Yeah...

Kenichi: You love being close to her don't you? Your bodies touching...

Suzu: Please... stop... why are you tormenting me like this? What do you want from me? Just spill it out already. What did I do to you?

Kenichi: Oh, Suzu, you're so innocent, so naive, and yet so beautiful, the sexiest woman I have ever laid my eyes on. Or well, second most, after Maya.

Suzu: What the hell are you talking about, are you high or something? Stop talking like that about me, you're the last person I want to receive any compliments from.

Kenichi: But don't you want to know why Maya is so special, why she makes you feel the way you feel?

Suzu: Why, because she's a dog, and she doesn't expect anything from me, is that it? Unlike all you asshole men who just want to get in my pants with your limp dicks.

Kenichi: Oh but you already know but my dick is anything but limp. I'll be nice and let that slide. There's a lot more to her than just that.

Suzu: Like what?

Kenichi: Do you really want to know, Suzu? Are you sure you're ready to see the truth?

Suzu: (What the hell is he talking about, he's acting like a complete lunatic, doesn't matter what I say, he'll just do whatever he's planning anyway, might as well try to get it over with fast) Yeah, I'm ready, so just tell me already, stop beating around the bush.

Kenichi: Okay, but I have to warn you, it might shock you, it might even be a little hard to believe.

Suzu: Just spit it out already.

Kenichi: Maya, come here girl.

Maya enters the room and sits next to Suzu.

Kenichi: Play mode, Maya.

Maya lays on her back, her hands slightly up in the air and her legs spreading wide, presenting her body.

Suzu: You said you'd tell me, not that you'll do this perverted trick again. Do you really expect me to do perverted things with her again or some shit? I already know you'll just film me again.

Kenichi: That will be entirely up to you this time.

Suzu: What are you talking about, are you going insane or something?

Kenichi: Suzu, when I snap my fingers, you will see Maya for what she really is, are you sure you want this?

Suzu: I have no idea what the hell you're saying, but whatever, yes.

Kenichi: Okay.

Kenichi snaps his fingers and Suzu immediately notices that Maya is actually a naked woman, not just any woman, her former friend Miyuki, which she had completely forgotten about, acting completely like a dog.

Suzu: WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK!?

Kenichi: You might have some trouble believing what's happening.

Suzu is hyperventilating as she struggles to grasp her mind around things.

Suzu: WHAT THE.... did you drug me or something? Give me shrooms? Is this some hallucination? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? THE PILLS... It's the pills isn't it? It has to be... YOU DID DRUG ME!

Kenichi: No. The pills were really nothing but ibuprofen, I was just messing with you. This is the real Maya, she's human. Except she doesn't know it, and other people don't notice. Such a friend you are, abandoning Miyuki.

Suzu: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!

Kenichi: It's a long story.

Suzu: TELL ME RIGHT NOW!

Kenichi: Okay, okay. Well, you see, there was this girl, and I was in love with her, but she didn't love me back. So I used hypnosis on her and turned her into a dog and now I can fuck her whenever I like. Okay, maybe it wasn't a long story after all, haha.

Suzu: That doesn't even make any sense, what are you talking about? How is this even possible?

Kenichi: Look, it's all real, Maya is Miyuki, and I hypnotized her into thinking she's a dog, and now she does everything I say, even having sex with me, even if she doesn't really understand it, but she enjoys it because she's a dog and is just happy to maker her owner happy.

Suzu: You're sick. How can you do this to a real person? It was bad when I thought you were messing with a dog, but you destroyed an actual person, a human being. What the fuck!

Kenichi: Why thank you. Now aren't you a little bit happy at least?

Suzu: Why the hell would I be happy about any of this?

Kenichi: Well you probably thought there's something wrong with you for loving a dog, didn't you?

Suzu:...

Kenichi: Well now you know you fell in love with a woman. You probably already had some feelings for her before, which is why it was so easy to get attracted to her. Your subconscious was probably still somewhat aware of who she is. You're not a pervert, just a lesbian. Isn't that better?

Suzu: It's still not right, you're forcing her to be like this. Turn her back, she doesn't deserve this.

Kenichi: Maybe, but she looks happy like this, doesn't she? Do you really want to take her happiness away? Do you really think she'll just be able to get back to her old life?

Maya wiggles her buttplug tail and whimpers.

Suzu: (she does, I mean... it's Maya, and she does look happy) Yeah but... It's wrong...

Kenichi: Look, the reason why I showed you this is because I wanted you to know that you're not a bad person for being attracted to a dog, And because I want you to give you the chance to be happy too.

Suzu: (Miyuki... Maya... Why...) What do you mean by that?

Kenichi: I already planted the triggers inside of you. If you want I can and make you forget about everything. About your boyfriend, your classes, your life. Everything except your feelings for Maya. Make you just like Maya, a dog, happy, always together.

Suzu: Why the hell would I choose that? What is wrong with you? How is that being happy?

Kenichi: Because the other option is I make you forget about everything that happened related to Maya. You go back to your regular life, with your shitty boyfriend. We remain just regular friends. You will always think Maya is just a dog, and you will never feel her love again, you will always feel that something is missing from your heart, but will never remember what it is.

Suzu: That's awful, how could you do this to me.

Kenichi: Hey, it's a pretty good deal, if I say so myself, at least you won't feel tormented by me anymore.

Suzu: No... This can't be happening... Please...

Kenichi: So what will it be, Suzu? Do you choose to be a dog, or do you choose to forget?

Maya is whimpering on the floor, craving attention as her pussy is leaking.

Suzu: (this is... too much. How can I even decide, this is insane, it's like being asked to kill myself or the person I love or something. It's impossible to choose, and yet, I can't keep being tormented by him. Fuck. What should I do? I'm so scared, Miyuki... Maya, what should I do, please help me. What would you choose, if you could, would you choose to be a dog? Would you rather forget? But... Of course, you already think that you are a dog. The Maya I love would always choose this, because she is just a dog. A sweet, innocent, loving dog... But Miyuki... She was my best friend... How could I have forgotten about her... I betrayed her...)

Kenichi: Have you made up your mind, Suzu?

***

A week later, Yuto rings the doorbell to Kenichi's apartment.

Kenichi: Hi, Yuto, nice to see you, what brings you here.

Yuto: I'm feeling kind of down lately, I was hoping we could maybe hang out, just some guy time, maybe play that shooter game? I brought beers?

Kenichi: Sure, come on in, the kotatsu is already waiting.

Yuto: Thanks bro, I really appreciate it.

Kenichi: No problem, bro, any time.

Maya and Suzu come to the door and start barking happily.

Yuto: Hey, there Maya, how are you girl? And what's this? Did you get a second dog?

Kenichi: Yeah, Maya was kinda lonely sometimes, so I figured having another dog for her to play with when I'm home would be good for her.

Yuto pats Suzu on the head.

Yuto: And what is your name? Are you a good girl, just like Maya?

Suzu wags her tail and happily barks.

Kenichi: Her name is Saya, come on, let's get inside.

Yuto: Saya and Maya, huh? I like that.

Kenichi and Yuto go sit at the kotatsu, and Maya and Suzu start playing with each other.

Yuto: I gotta say, your place is much livelier than mine now.

Kenichi: What's wrong, bro, what got you so down?

Yuto: It's my girlfriend, or well... Ex... She dumped me over text a week ago, so, you know, it's been rough.

Kenichi: Oh, wow, sorry to hear that, bro, that sucks.

Yuto: Yeah, she just sent me a text and said "It's over, I'm breaking up with you. You're a shit boyfriend and I'm done with you. You don't care about my feelings. I found someone who loves me unconditionally and we're going to be together forever. Goodbye, asshole. Also you sucked in bed and I had to fake my orgasms to stroke your fragile ego.*

Kenichi: Holy shit, bro, that's harsh. She could have just said something simple like "it's not you, it's me", but she went all out.

Yuto: I know, right. Well, she was right though, I guess, I was a pretty bad boyfriend, and maybe even a worse lover, I'm just not cut out for these things.

Kenichi: Don't be so hard on yourself, bro, you can't be perfect, you just need to work on yourself and be a better person.

Maya and Suzu are playfully wrestling with each other, Maya pinning Suzu down on the floor and licking her face, Suzu barking happily.

Yuto: Yeah, you're right, but it still hurts, I loved her, I really did...

Kenichi: Hey, if it makes you feel any better, you can come over and hang out anytime. Things didn't work out with the girl I was telling you about, so guess you could say we both got dumped.

Yuto: Sorry to hear that bro, guess we're both lonely single guys now.

Kenichi: We sure are.

Maya and Suzu have stopped wrestling, and are cuddling with each other, Maya licking Suzu's face, while Suzu is rubbing her head against Maya's chest.

Yuto: At least you have your dogs...

Kenichi: (hehe, he has no idea) Yeah, they sure make it a little better. Who needs a girlfriend. (when you have two perfectly obedient dog girls to fuck all the time)

Yuto: Yeah, I guess so. Well, let's stop moping around, we're men after all, we don't need women all the time.

Kenichi: (well, I sure do, and actually have them) Yeah, let's forget about them, and have a drink.

Yuto and Kenichi start drinking and talking, and having a good time. Meanwhile Maya and Suzu have started playing again, jumping and chasing each other, occasionally tackling each other and wrestling.

After a while they both lay down next to Kenichi, and lay their heads in his lap, while embracing each other.

Yuto: Man, they really are cute.

Kenichi: (heh, yeah, that's one way to put it) Yeah, they are.

Suzu's dog mind doesn't understand or care about the conversation, or many things around her. But her body is close to Maya's, her loving dog sister, and for her that is all that matters.

***

The End.