Maya's Life as a Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

One week later, Suzu and Yuto arrive at Kenichi's door again.

Suzu: Babe, why did you insist so much on coming here today? I told you we should do something else...

Yuto: It's our friend's birthday, we can't miss it. I'm sure he'll love the surprise.

Suzu: (No, I don't want to go back in there) Well, he's probably spending it with his new girlfriend or something, we would just be interrupting their plans.

Yuto: Nonsense, plus it would be great to finally meet her, don't you think?

Suzu: (We won't meet her because she doesn't exist, it's me who he fucked, and I don't plan on letting that happen again) Ugh, fine, let's get this over with.

Yuto rings the doorbell, and a few seconds later, Kenichi opens the door, dressed normally.

Kenichi: Hello, what a surprise. But why are you guys here?

Suzu: Babe, told you we shouldn't have come, he's busy.

Yuto: Happy birthday, bro!

Suzu: (sigh) Happy birthday...

Kenichi: Oh, thanks, but I didn't expect you to come, especially since I didn't invite you.

Yuto: Bro, we wanted to make it a surprise.

Suzu: Yeah, sorry, I told him we shouldn't... Let's give him our present and go.

Kenichi: No problem, you're my friends after all, you're always welcome. Anyway, please come in, I don't want you two to freeze.

Suzu and Yuto step inside the apartment and Maya immediately comes to greet them, Suzu's heart immediately melt at her sight.

Suzu: Aw, hi, Maya, I missed you too, girl...

Suzu squats down and gives Maya a big hug, making her fake tail wag.

Kenichi: You too really like each other now, huh?

Suzu: (it's not just that, you fucking asshole, she's the only thing I love in this world right now, the only thing not making me miserable)

Yuto: Yeah, they seem to have become best friends, just like us.

Kenichi: Well, it's good, come on, the kotatsu is waiting, like always.

Yuto and Suzu sit at the kotatsu, and Maya joins them, resting her head on Suzu's lap.

Kenichi: So, did you guys bring me any presents?

Yuto: You mean our company is not enough?

Kenichi: Of course, of course, sorry, I was just joking. But still...

Suzu: (asshole)

Yuto: Haha. Well, we did bring you one anyway. It's not much, but we brought you a gift card for Amazon, we figured you could buy whatever you wanted with it.

Kenichi: That's so thoughtful, thank you.

Yuto: So come on, bro, where is she? Where is the mystery girl you've been hiding from us?

Kenichi: What, did you guys expect a birthday party or something?

Yuto: Of course, that's what any normal person would do, spend time with their hot girlfriend.

Kenichi: Well, I'm not exactly the most normal person.

Suzu: (no kidding, you're a fucking sick pervert, a monster)

Kenichi: Honestly, we didn't really spend that much time lately...

Suzu: (hah, he didn't really spend that much time raping and tormenting me lately, what a gentleman, that fucker)

Yuto: Oh no, are things not working out already?

Kenichi: Not sure, I was thinking she might be the one at first, but...

Yuto: Really?

Kenichi: Well, things have been weird lately, so...

Suzu: (I wonder why, oh, right, because you're a fucking psycho, who thinks of nothing else but rape, and blackmail, and ruining other people's lives)

Yuto: Oh no, I'm so sorry, bro, that sucks.

Kenichi: Yeah, maybe you're right, maybe I should do something special, you know, a little birthday surprise, to show her that I care. (winks at Suzu)

Suzu: (stop staring at me, stop talking to me, go fuck yourself, you asshole)

Yuto: Yes, that's the spirit, bro. You should do something romantic.

Kenichi: Maybe, I'll think about it.

Maya notices Suzu being upset, and starts licking her hand, trying to comfort her.

Suzu: Oh, hey, Maya, girl, are you trying to cheer me up, aw, I love you so much, girl, so much.

Suzu pets and hugs Maya, feeling the warmth and the softness of her skin against her.

Kenichi: Seems you two are pretty close.

Suzu: (fuck off)

Yuto: Yeah, Suzu seems to have taKenichi a real liking to her. Sometimes I feel like she loves Maya more than she loves me, haha.

Suzu: (shut the fuck up, Yuto, I'm trying so hard to love you, but you keep making it so hard with your ignorance and stupidity)

Kenichi: Don't worry, Yuto, that's not possible, no one could ever love a dog more than a human.

Suzu: (fuck) Yeah... (that's not what he meant, right?)

Kenichi: Besides, I think Maya likes her too. She's always been the curious type.

Suzu: (she isn't just curious, you asshole, she's smart and sensitive and sweet and amazing, and I hate you for making her do those things, and for forcing me to be part of your sick games)

Kenichi: She's a real smart girl, she can tell that Suzu is the good kind of human.

Yuto: Yeah, she's a real cutie.

Kenichi: Hey, you know, I actually have a new game that came out yesterday. Do you guys want to play it?

Yuto: Sounds good, what's the game about?

Kenichi: It's a first person shooter. Basically, you have to shoot at zombies and other monsters and try to survive.

Yuto: Oh, like Resident Evil?

Kenichi: Yeah, kinda. The goal is to just kill as many zombies as you can.

Yuto: Ah, the classic "who has the biggest gun wins" game. Count me in, bro.

Kenichi: How about you, Suzu, do you want to play too?

Suzu: (asshole, I don't want to do anything with you) Nah, I'll watch you guys play.

Yuto: Oh, come on, babe, it'll be fun.

Suzu: (why the fuck can't you stop trying to force me to have fun, or doing anything. you're so insensitive and selfish, it's awful) It's not my type, I'll just watch you and play with Maya or something.

Yuto: Oh, fine, suit yourself.

Kenichi and Yuto set up the game and start playing, and Suzu sits next to Maya, hugging her.

Suzu: (whispering) Hi, girl, you're not like these too, right. You only have love to give, don't you?

Maya starts wagging her tail and licking Suzu's hand.

Suzu: (and that's why I love you so much, and I don't even care that you're a dog anymore)

Suzu looks at Maya and smiles, feeling a warmth in her chest, until her phone buzzes and a notification pops up.

Suzu: (What is this, I haven't gotten any notifications for a while. Let's see, shit... it's from Kenichi again, a link...)

Suzu clicks on the link, and her browser opens a to a page of Pornhub showing videos, all named with words like "doggy style" and "horny lesbians".

Suzu: (what the fuck, what is this, why would he send me this, is this a new form of harassment?)

The videos are sorted by most popular for the month, and the top three videos are of... her and Maya.

Suzu: (Fuck. He recorded and uploaded it, this can't be happening. Why would anyone want to watch these videos, why do they even allow these videos? I thought this was a reputable site, or for porn sites at least, how is this allowed? Why is no one reporting these, why am I the only one who is aware of this? Fuck. How can I stop this? This can't be legal. I have to delete these, I have to report them somehow. Shit I need to create an account first, fuck. This is the worst. I hate everything. Fuck)

Suzu opens an account, and then clicks the first video which immediately starts playing, the scene of her letting Maya lick her on the floor. She immediately pauses it, letting out a gasp.

Yuto: What's wrong, babe, are you okay?

Suzu: Y... Yeah, I just had a text from a classmate. (fucking autoplay, good thing my phone was muted... I just need to report these.)

Suzu selects the videos and reports them one by one as prohibited animal content.

Suzu: (Fuck, at least that was easy, hopefully this will fix it. Now I just need to wait for the system to verify my reports. They must take this kind of video seriously, right?)

Suzu keeps refreshing her page, waiting anxiously, then eventually a notification arrives in her account inbox.

Suzu: (oh, yes, finally! Let's see... "Your report has been reviewed, and the video is found to contain no prohibited animal content, please do not spam or abuse the reporting tool, or your account will be banned." what? No, no, there must be a mistake, no way a video like that is allowed. This can't be happening. Fuck.)

Suzu continues to report the videos, but every time, the same message appears. Eventually the screen changes to a black screen with big red text displaying "Your account has been banned. Access denied."

Suzu: (This can't be happening, no. How did he even manage to get these videos past the content filters? This can't be allowed, not even a pervert like him should be able to do this. There must be some loophole or something. This is horrible, I hate him, I hate him so much, I can't believe I have to go through this, and it's all his fault, his fault, his fault, his fault, his... fuck. Fuck. FUCK.)

Suzu throws her phone onto the floor, the screen cracking.

Kenichi: Wow, you look really angry. Everything okay?

Yuto: Eh? Something happened babe? Sorry, these zombies are hard to shoot.

Suzu: It's fine. It's nothing, I'm fine.

Kenichi: You look like you want to kill someone.

Suzu: (yeah, you, fucker) Just some stupid classmates. Nothing important. They... forgot to submit a project we were working on...

Yuto: I know a good way to let go of your anger, babe, want to join us for a round?

Suzu: (I swear to god, if you mention that fucking game again, I'm going to dump you) Babe, I told you I don't like these games, were you listening.

Yuto: Sorry, babe, I forgot, haha.

Suzu: Ugh... Whatever.

Kenichi: Haha, I never imagined a girl could get this mad over some stupid assignment.

Suzu: (I don't know how you did it and bypassed the content filters, but I will find out) Yeah, well, you're the expert on girls, aren't you.

Kenichi: Hey, what's that supposed to mean.

Suzu:...

Yuto: Come on, bro, let's not fight on your birthday.

Suzu: (fuck you, Yuto, you're supposed to be on my side)

Kenichi: Yeah, you're right. Suzu, sorry, I shouldn't have said that.

Suzu: (yeah, right. Fucking bastard)

Maya looks at Suzu and whimpers, nudging her.

Suzu: Hey, girl, I'm fine. I'm not mad at you, don't worry, it's not your fault.

Kenichi: Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving, I'm going to order some takeout. What do you want, my treat.

Yuto: Nice, bro, anything is fine. But pizza would be great.

Suzu: (just let us get out of here, asshole) I don't care, get whatever you want, it's your birthday.

Kenichi: Fine, fine, pizza it is.

Kenichi takes his phone out and places the order.

Suzu: (shit, this is awful, I'm in hell. I can't believe I have to spend an entire evening with this asshole. How can I make Yuto leave, he's impossible sometimes. It's like all he cares about is hanging out with Kenichi, like he's more interested in spending time with him than with me. Why can't he love me, why can't he understand how important our relationship is and how much I need to be only with him)

Maya puts her hand on Suzu's lap, looking at her, making her smile.

Suzu: (you're the only one who cares, Maya, you're the only one who is not selfish and doesn't want anything from me. well, except attention. You're so adorable and cute, I can't even stay mad, even though this is all his fault. You're the only good thing in this world, Maya)

Kenichi: Okay, the pizza should be here in about 30 minutes.

Yuto: Aw, yeah, now we can enjoy the game for a bit longer.

Suzu: (no, don't play this fucking game, can't you see how miserable I am, you dumbass) Can we... maybe do something else...

Kenichi: Sorry, are you getting bored? Sorry for being a bad host.

Suzu: Ugh... yeah, this game is a little... childish, isn't it.

Kenichi: Sorry, I thought it would be fun.

Suzu: Well, can't we play something else, I don't know, a board game or something.

Kenichi: A board game, huh?

Yuto: Aww.... We almost got to the stage boss... But, I haven't played a board game since high school, that sounds like fun too.

Suzu: See, Yuto agrees, kinda.

Kenichi: Yeah, sure, why not. Let's see...

Kenichi goes and opens his closet, taking a small box and opening it.

Kenichi: Well, it looks like we have two choices, Scrabble or Monopoly.

Suzu: (anything, anything is better than this fucking game where Yuto does nothing but ignore me) maybe Monopoly then.

Kenichi: Hmm, Monopoly is better with more people I think, and can make people want to fight, so let's play Scrabble instead.

Suzu: (I already want to fight you! Fuck!) Yeah, whatever.

Yuto: Sounds good, let's do it.

They all sit down, and Maya comes to join them, sitting next to Suzu, putting her head on her lap.

Kenichi: Oh, Maya, you want to play too, huh?

Maya wags her fake tail, looking at Kenichi.

Suzu: Hey, leave her alone, she's sitting with me.

Kenichi: Okay, okay.

They start playing the game, the atmosphere a bit tense, with Suzu being mad at Yuto, and him not really noticing, and definitely angry with Kenichi.

Suzu: (I have to relax, this is not good for me. If only Yuto would understand, I hate that game, I hate Kenichi, I hate his fucking face. ugh... no, let's just focus on the game. At least I have Maya. My sweet, soft, cute, adorable Maya, who can't possibly do anything bad to me, ever)

They keep playing for a while, until Kenichi suddenly has a big word on the board.

Kenichi: "Kennel" with a triple letter bonus, 24 points, haha, you're in trouble, Yuto.

Yuto: Damn, that's a good word.

Suzu: (this fucking asshole, he's going for dog related words on purpose, just to taunt me)

Kenichi: Your turn, Suzu.

Suzu looks at her letters and starts to think of a word to make out of her letters.

Suzu: "Machinist" 38 points, you're not getting away that easily.

Kenichi: That's pretty good.

Yuto: Damn, you're so smart, babe.

Suzu: (it was nothing, asshole. But still, it's nice to be complimented for once, maybe he understands after all...)

Kenichi: Yeah, it was a good word.

Yuto: It's my turn now.

Yuto looks at his letters and starts playing with them.

Yuto: "Books" with a single letter bonus, 10 points, I'll take it.

Suzu: (ugh... really)

Kenichi: That's not very good.

Yuto: Yeah, I couldn't come up with anything better.

They continue playing the game for a while, the score tight between Suzu and Kenichi, and then suddenly the doorbell rings.

Kenichi: Oh, the pizza is here.

Kenichi gets up and answers the door, paying for the pizza, and brings it back.

Kenichi: Okay, I'm sure we're all hungry, so let's eat.

Suzu: (no shit, asshole)

They start eating the pizza, Yuto and Kenichi chatting happily, and Suzu eating silently. Maya is eyeing the pizza intensely, her tongue hanging out.

Suzu: (poor girl, is she hungry?) Do you want a slice, Maya?

Maya's eyes light up and she starts wagging her tail.

Suzu: Can dogs eat pizza?

Kenichi: Well, they can, it's not very good for them, too much sodium and stuff like that, but they can. Just give her parts with less tomato sauce on them.

Suzu: Sure.

Suzu takes a slice of pizza and gives it to Maya, who starts chewing it, happily.

Kenichi: Well, aren't you a lucky dog, Maya.

Yuto: Aww, I bet she loves you, Suzu.

Suzu: Yeah, maybe. I hope so. (I know I do love her...)

They finish eating, and Suzu looks at her phone.

Suzu: Oh, wow, it's late.

Yuto: Shit, I didn't realize. We should probably get going.

Kenichi: Oh, come on, stay a little longer, the night is still young.

Yuto: I don't know, we should go.

Kenichi: Please, Yuto, it's my birthday, you guys have to stay a bit longer, plus the roads are icy, it's dangerous.

Suzu: (no, please, let's just leave)

Yuto: True, it would be a bit mean of us not to entertain you on your birthday, we'll stay for a little longer.

Kenichi: Great, we can watch another movie then! Are you ready for.... extended edition of Lord of the Rings, part 2?

Yuto: Fuck yes!

Suzu: (ugh... That's like what, almost four hours?)

Kenichi: Awesome.But first, we don't have any drinks left. I should go and buy some, I know a really good alcohol store nearby. I also need to buy... some other stuff. So I guess I'll be back in about 20-30 minutes.

Yuto: Okay, take your time.

Kenichi puts his coat and scarf on, and leaves the apartment.

Suzu: (Now I can finally go to the toilet without him harassing me again...) Babe, I'm going to the bathroom.

Suzu gets up and heads to the toilet, she lifts her skirt, pulls down her panties and sits down to do her business. Suddenly she sees the door open and Yuto comes in.

Suzu: Babe... I'm peeing, can't you just wait?

Yuto: Well, we don't have that much time.

Suzu: Time for what?

Yuto: Time until Kenichi comes back.

Suzu: Seriously? You want to have sex in the bathroom? Now?

Yuto: Come on, babe. We've been going on dates the whole week but never did anything. I'm pent up, aren't you?

Suzu: (ugh, this guy, always wanting sex, I should just tell him off...) Maybe... But in the bathroom?

Yuto: I mean, if Kenichi does come back early, he won't see you in any embarrassing position if we're in here.

Suzu: (good point... plus the other rooms have cameras) Yeah, but, it's just...

Yuto: Come on, babe. It will be fun.

Yuto gets closer and Suzu can see he is already starting to pitch tent and looking at her seductively.

Suzu: (damn it, it's not fair, when did he become this attractive. Why can't he be this assertive and passionate in the bedroom)

Suzu: Fine, fine, let's just do it, before I change my mind.

Yuto: That's the spirit, babe.

Yuto pulls down his pants and reveals his erect cock which Suzu proceeds to stroke with her hand.

Yuto: This feels so good, babe. I missed your touch... Could you... you know?

Suzu: Really, like this? On the toilet?

Yuto: Please, babe. I've been dreaming of you sucking my cock all week.

Suzu: (ugh, fine, fine)

Suzu slowly and leans forward and wraps her mouth around Yuto's shaft, sucking on it softly.

Yuto: Ohh, that's amazing, babe.

Yuto groans and grunts as Suzu bobs her head up and down his length.

Yuto: Fuck, babe, that feels so good. You're the best.

Suzu: (it still feels like something is missing... but he's enjoying himself at least)

Suzu keeps for a bit and then tries to pull away, but Yuto places a hand on her head, preventing her from stopping.

Yuto: Hey, keep going, babe. You're doing great.

Suzu: (god dammit, how long do I have to keep doing this? He better make it up to me after. Why is he taking so long anyway? When he's fucking me he might as well be a two-pump chump and now he suddenly has godly stamina?)

Yuto: Uhh, ohh, fuck. Babe, your mouth feels so good, I love it.

Suzu: (this is not a competition, you asshole, there is no prize for finishing last)

Yuto: Yeah, that's right, take it all, babe.

Yuto's grip on Suzu's head tightens, and he starts thrusting into her mouth, his cock hitting the back of her throat.

Suzu: Gak!

Yuto: Ooh, that's it, babe, that's it. Take it.

Suzu gags and tries to push Yuto away, but he keeps a firm grip on her head.

Yuto: Don't fight it, babe. Just take it.

Suzu's eyes water as she struggles to breathe.

Yuto: Ohh, fuck, I'm going to cum.

Yuto moans loudly and his body tenses, his cock twitching as he shoots his load into Suzu's mouth.

Yuto: Ohh, ohhh. That was amazing, babe. I didn't know you could suck cock like that.

Suzu: (are you fucking kidding me, you didn't know I could suck your cock, I've been doing it for months, idiot. How many times do I have to blow you before you think I'm good at it. Asshole.)

Suzu swallows and pulls her head away, breathing heavily.

Yuto: That was great, babe. I can't believe you actually swallowed.

Suzu: (of course I did, idiot. You gave me no choice.)