Maybe It's Not So Bad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halie is wearing her yoga pants from last night, and a black shirt that lacks design. She is wearing a pair of black sandals that I didn't even know she owned. Her hair is done in a ponytail. Another one of my weaknesses.

"Ready?" I ask looking at them.

The girls all look at each other in agreement.

"Yeah. Let's go." Kampbell says, leading the way to the garage.

I open the door, and my heart almost stops when I see the cars in the garage. My dad left his Mercedes AND his Audi R8 here!

"Oh hell yeah." I hear Halie say, and she walks past me in the direction of the Audi.

"Kam, you will drive the Mercedes, me and Halie will take the Audi. Tiff and Kelly will go with you in the Mercedes." I instruct Kampbell.

"Ok." She says opening the door of the white Mercedes. I grab the keys from the rack and toss them to her, she catches them, and sits down in the driver seat of the Mercedes. Kelly and Tiffany pile into the car. I grab the Audi keys from the rack, and I approach the Audi. I open the car door, and see Halie is already sitting down, rubbing her hand around the smooth leather dash.

I sit down, and I click the garage door opener. The door starts to rise, and the Mercedes starts up. I shut the car door, and I start the Audi. It revs up loud, and startles Halie.

"Sorry." I say to her.

Kampbell drives the car out, and onto the road. I pull out smoothly, but I decide to take a different route than Kampbell. I drive down a few streets, then I pull onto the highway.

Halie starts to shriek when I punch it to 150.

I slow to a cruise, and I lean the seat back, enjoying the ride. I keep the windows up, because the wind will mess up Halie's hair. The sound of the engine is the only thing we hear.

"Matt." Halie says turning her head towards me.

"Yeah?" I say, keeping my eyes on the road.

She turns her head forward to look out the sleek windshield.

"How long have you loved me?" She asks almost in a whisper.

I wonder why she would ask me that.

"Ever since my eyes caught with your beautiful eyes." I say back, taking my eyes off the road to look at her for a second. She blushes.

"How long have you loved ME though?" I ask her with a smile, whilst keeping my eyes on the road. I turn my eyes to see a white sign screaming at me, with the numbers '80' painted in black. I slow to 85.

"Since I met you." She whispers back. My heart cracks at those words. I stare at the road, not knowing what else to do.

"I always hid it from you. When I met you, I was dating Danny at the time." She says quietly.

"Danny's the biggest dickhead I've ever met." I say back to her.

"He wasn't at first, then he starting thinking he owned me. After about two months of us dating, he started getting physical. I tried to stand up to him once, but he-..." She cuts off.

"He punched me." She whispers.

I clench the leather steering wheel, and I jerk my head to look at her.

"That motherfucker punched you?!" I ask angrily, almost screaming. I turn back to the windshield to watch the road.

"Yeah. He though it was so funny when I cried." She says with an angry tone.

I bite my tongue to keep from yelling again.

"I'm sorry." I say to her. "I didn't mean to yell at you." I say apologetically.

"It's fine. You weren't yelling at me." She says, accepting my apology.

"It just pisses me off that he was like that to you." I say angrily, but still trying to calm myself down.

I sigh.

"So how did you break up with him?" I ask her, my eyes still on the road.

She takes a second before answering.

"I ran." She whispered. "Away from him. He started getting so... violent. He was always angry at me for some reason. I couldn't take it anymore." She was staring out her window.

I waited for a minute, then decided to talk again.

"How could anyone be mad at you? I find you perfect." I say to her, causing her to turn her head and look at me. I look back at her for a moment, then back at the road.

"Sex one time with him wasn't enough." She tells me under her breathe.

I check the rear view mirror, then look back at the road. I reach and adjust a nozzle, and turn the A/C on.

"It wasn't just that. Everything I did he didn't like." She says looking at me.

I glance at her.

"Well, I'm here. You're ok. Let's just forget about that prick and move on." I suggest.

She sighs, then looks out her window.

"Yeaaah. I'm glad to have you." She says with an audible smile, then looks at me.

"And I have my own, personal protector." She says while squeezing my right bicep.

I'm SO glad I go to the gym!!

She moves her left hand down on to my crotch. I look down at her hand, then back to the road.

"Not to mention your size." She says with another audible smile, rubbing my growing cock through my jeans.

"You like?" I ask sounding cocky.

"Mhmmmmm." She garbles in her throat.

She unbuckles her seatbelt, and turns her body to face me. She sits on her knees in the chair. She unbuckles my jeans, and unzips them. She dives her head down, taking half of my shaft into her mouth.

"Oh shit." I say, adjusting myself, and looking in my rear view mirror for cars. No one in sight.

She starts bobbing her head up and down, she has her hands down at the base of my shaft, keeping her steady. I take my right hand, and put it on the back her head. I have some trouble keeping myself focused on the road.

I feel the back of her throat, and she gags. She pops me out of her mouth, and looks up at me with a smile. She leans back, and leans against her door. She picks her right foot up, and hovers it infront of my mouth. I kiss the top of her foot, and she gives me her left foot, so I kiss the top of that foot too.

"Take my sandals off." She says in a seductive tone.

I remove my right hand off the wheel, and she sets her feet down on my lap. Her feet surround the base of my shaft, almost like she was going to give me a footjob with her sandals on.

I reach my right hand down at her right foot, and undo the white strap that buckles the other straps together. I slide her beautiful foot out of her sandal. I hand her sandal to her, and she takes it and puts it against my nose. I inhale deeply through my nose, and let it out with a sigh.

She drops her sandal on the floor board infront of her seat.

I grab the buckle in her other sandal, and undo it. I slide her left foot out of the sandal, and I hand the sandal to her again, but this time she drops it on the floor.

I look down, and she wraps her arches around the base of my cock. I let out a small sigh.

I stare at the road, trying to keep my focus. Halie starts a slow jerking motion, allowing my Well-lubed member to glide between her arches with ease.

GAWD this girl is perfect!

I look behind me, and I still don't see any cars. Perfect.

I look down, at the beautiful pair of feet slowly pumping my cock.

She picks up her pace, and I slightly buck.

"Mmmm you really like that don't you?" She asks seductively. I turn and look at her; she has a small grin on her face. I turn back to the road.

"Every part of you is perfect." I say to her, barely able to keep my cool.

Halie leans over and presses the light blue radio button.

["...Thunder, feel the thunder. Lighting and the thunder...!"]

The radio plays loudly, and Halie immediately recognizes the song. I can tell because she starts waving her head from side to side.

I feel my balls start to pulse, and I take my right hand, and slowly run my fingers across the top of her soft foot. I take my fingers, and firmly grasp the sole of her left foot. I can't hold back. I buck upwards, and flex my stomach, as my orgasm hits. Just as I hit my orgasm, the song hits the peak, only causing me to have somewhat of a more intense orgasm.

My cum shoots hard out of the tip, and lands on Halie's feet, the rest of the streams all come down and land all over Halie's feet. I keep bucking upwards. All through my orgasm she doesn't stop her jerking, in fact, she jerks faster, causing me to lose all concentration in my driving.

I feel my body start to calm down, and Halie slows her jerking to a light tug. I sit completely down, and Halie lifts up her feet. I reach down with my right hand to zip up my pants. I briefly take my hands off the wheel to button my jeans.

I turn and look over at Halie. She grabs her right ankle, and starts licking my cum off her feet. She stares into my eyes, and grins wide when she sees me watching. She grabs the ankle of her other foot, and starts licking my cum off her feet, swallowing everything I had shot onto her feet.

"There." Is all she says, and she bends down to grab her sandles.

———

After 10 minutes of driving around the parking lot, I finally found an empty parking spot. Two actually, beside each other.

"Damn. Finally." Halie says impatiently.

"Right?" I say, pulling into the spot.

"I like these underground parking lots." Halie says, looking around.

I put the car in park, and I take the key out. I stuff the key into my left pocket. Halie unbuckles and steps out. I open my door, and pull myself out. Just as I do, a white Mercedes pulls up beside me. I shut the door, and walk behind the Audi. The Mercedes comes to a smooth stop, then shuts off. I lean on the back of the Audi, watching the girls slowly climb out of the car.

Halie runs over to the girls.

"That car is amazing!" Halie shrieks, pointing at the Audi.

We are all standing in a small circle, talking amongst each other, when Halie suddenly grabs my right arm.

"Oh my god. Matt." I hear her whisper, causing me, and the girls to stop talking almost immediately.

"What's wrong?" I ask turning my body towards her and looking into her eyes.

She turns to her left, and points at someone in the distance. I turn, and try to spot who it is. Just I figure it out, Halie says something to all of us.

"It's Danny." She says, not taking her eyes off him. He's leaning against the back of his grey car, staring at us.

"Oh shit. Look at Matt." I hear Kelly say from behind me. I must look angry or something. I realize I look like I'm in fight mode.

I start to walk towards him, but Kelly stops me after two steps.

"Don't. You'll get in trouble." She says, gripping my right arm.

I look into her green eyes.

"I'm not gonna hurt him bad." I say, turning away from Kelly, and towards Danny. I start a strut walk towards him, and I see the girls in the reflection of my glasses. They are all huddled beside Halie.

"Hey. You got a problem?!" I ask him angrily.

"Hell yeah I got a problem. You with my girl!" He says angrily back to me.

"Last I checked, she left your ass! So fuck off." I tell him, standing about three feet away from him.

He gets in my face.

"How about YOU fuck off before I knock you unconscious four eyes!" He says with his face turning red.

"Get. Out. Of. My face." I say with an extreme anger.

He backs up about a foot, and swings at me. Anger, and hate takes control.

I catch his right fist with my left hand, and I swing my bawled right fist into his jaw, with every bit of strength I have, causing a loud cracking sound to come from his jaw.

He drops like a rock, and thuds on the concrete. He lands on his right side, and rolls onto his stomach, and puts his knees under himself. He starts to slowly move around on the concrete, holding his jaw.

"Don't EVER touch Halie again in your life. Or next time I'll leave you gasping for air through punctured lungs and broken ribs!" I say loudly to him, while Halie grabs my right arm, pulling me back to the other side of the lot. She lets go when we get to the car.

I grab my right wrist, and start swirling it around, making sure I didn't break it.

"What was that Matt?" Kelly asks inches from my face.

I look into her green eyes.

"He deserves it." I say back, calming myself down.

Halie walks up infront of me, and hugs me tight. I hug back, but with a soft squeeze.

"You didn't need to do that." She whispers into my chest.

I look down and kiss her on the top of her head.

"I know." I say back.

She releases her hug, and steps back to look at me. She grabs my right hand, and pulls it towards her, checking my hand to make sure I didn't break it. She licks her thumb, and wipes a small amount of blood off of my middle knuckle. I turn around to look at Danny.

He's clutching his face, and trying to pick himself up using the back of his car. I strangely feel bad for punching him. I turn to Halie, then back to Danny, who I can hear lightly moaning.

"Halie. One second. Please." I say turning to her. I see the girls from the corner of my left eye, and they are huddled closely together, looking at my hand too.

She lets her hand slowly slide down my hand to release it from her grasp.

I turn around and start to walk towards Danny, who is still trying to pick himself up.

"Matt?" Halie whispers behind me.

I turn my head to look at her, and I put my finger up to signal 'one second'.

I walk up to him, and I offer him my right hand. I slowly looks at my hand, then up to me. He looks back to my hand, then lightly grasps it. I pull him to his feet, and I grab his left side to help him stand. He looks up at me.

"Sorry." I say apologetically. He leans lightly on his car, and I let go of him.

"Why?" He asks out of breathe. I look at his mouth, which is trickling red blood down his lip.

"I hit you because you hit Halie, and what she told me-..."

"No. I mean why did you help me?" He asks, cutting me off, and wiping the blood off of his chin. I turn around to look at Halie, then back to Danny.

I take a moment to think about it.

"I felt bad. Plus, you've learned your lesson now." I say looking at his mouth, which has more blood slowly seeping out, and onto his chin.

"Thanks." He whispers back. I turn around and walk back to the girls.

"So. Um, what do we do now?" Kelly asks. I turn and see Kampbell, who is staring at me. She fast walks to me, and stops inches from my face.

"I... can't believe you would... do that kind of thing." She whispers to me, surprised that I punched someone.

"Just don't talk about it." I say looking down into her bue eyes. She turns to Halie for answers.

"I'll have to tell you about it all later." Halie says to Kampbell.

———-

The drive home was quiet. Halie rode with me again. We had decided the mall wasn't so great after all. We had sat in awkward silence between us two, aside from the radio quietly playing.

Me, Kelly and Tiffany sat in the main family room. Not doing much of anything.

Halie walks down the stairs, with Kampbell close behind her.

Kampbell turns to me when she reaches the bottom.

"Now I understand why you did what you did." She says walking past me into the kitchen. I look back at the large TV, which is currently off.

I'm sitting on the leather couch that's up against the wall, which faces the TV. Halie follows Kampbell into the kitchen.

Kelly and Tiffany are sitting together on the couch up that's up against the wall, to my right. I see Kelly move, so I look over at her. She sets her right foot on the table infront of the couch. Both her sole, and her arch are facing my direction. I look at her face, and she is already looking at me. She grins, and flexes her foot down, causing her sole to wrinkle. Tiffany sees what going on, and she too sets her right foot on the table. I'm darting my eyes between their eyes, and their soles.

Suddenly, Tiffany removes her foot, and stands up.

"Well, I'm gonna have to leave." She says, grabbing her jeans, and slightly pulling them up.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I reach under me, and pull my phone out of my pocket. My mom is calling me.

I tap the green 'answer' button, then put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask, a little too loud.

"Hey honey! How are you?" She asks in her excited 'mom' voice.

"Ahh, doing well. How about you?" I ask standing up, and I notice Tiffany is now watching me, not really moving.

"I'm doing good. But work is wanting me to stay longer. They said they would actually give me a thirty percent bonus on my next paycheck if I stay overnight again." She says excitedly.

"Well, you stayed last night, so how did you get any sleep?" I ask.

"Oh, I take little thirty minute power naps after my lunch break." She tells me excitedly again.

"Well that's the important part. But if you want to, just stay another night. What's wrong with a little extra money?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to. I already called your father, and he said it's fine, because he won't be home tonight either. He wanted me to tell you that he's going to stay at a hotel again, so that he can still drink, but that he'll be home tomorrow." She says, and I start to wonder how he's doing too.

"That's alright. Me and Kampbell can hold down the fort juuuuuust fine." I tell her, starting to slowly walk around the room.

"Ok honey, that's good. But listen, I got to go, so tell Kampbell I said 'hi' and that I love her." She says, starting to speed up her talking.

"Ok will do. I love you, be safe." I tell her.

"Ok honey, you too. Buh-bye." She says quickly.

"Bye." I say, and I take the phone away from my ear, and I hang up my phone, and turn it off, then slide it back into my jeans pocket.

I walk to the kitchen to find Kampbell, and she's sitting at the table drinking apple juice. Halie is shuffling through the fridge.

"Mom says she loves you, and that she won't be home until tomorrow, and neither will dad." I say, pulling a chair beside Kampbell.

"That damn work." She says, setting her glass down.

"Well, it's going on six." I say looking at my watch. "What should we do for dinner?" I ask.

The girls all start slowly walking towards me and Kampbell when I mention dinner.

Kampbell looks back at me.

"Applebee's." She says perking up, and pointing at me.

The girls all snake into the kitchen quietly, and stand close behind me.

"Mmmmm, that sounds good." Kelly says into my ear.

I turn around to look at the three girls that are standing closely behind me.

"Y'all do know I'm the one that's going to have to PAY for it, right?" I ask in a smartass tone.

"Pffft, it's fine." Kelly says, and starts to walk over to her shoes.

"Ok. Applebee's it is then." Kampbell says standing up.

Shit, I'm going to have to pay for FIVE meals! I'm screwed.

————

"Is right here good?" The short brunette waitress asks, pointing to a table.

"Yeah, that's fine." I say, picking a chair. The table seats four people, so I reach over and grab another chair from a different table, and set it at the head of our table.

We all sit down, Halie is to my left, Kelly is infront of me, Kampbell sits down beside beside Kelly's left side, and Tiffany sits down beside me to my right.

The waitress hands us our menu's.

"What can I get you guys to drink tonight?" She asks, pulling out a small pad of paper.

"I'll have water." Halie says, looking her.

"I'll have a cola." Kelly says, pointing to the menu, which she has now opened up.

"Ok." says the waitress, moving her head up from the pad, to Kampbell.

"Dr. Pepper. Please." Kampbell says, picking up a menu.

"I'll have water too please." Tiffany says, also picking up a menu.

The waitress turns to me, and moves her eyes down from my shoulder, down to my biceps, then down to my forearms, which I have resting on the table, then she jerks her eyes to look into my eyes.

"Corona. Please." I say, reaching into my pocket, I pull out my wallet, then my I.D. She looks over the I.D. then writes on her notepad.

"Ok. Thank you Matt." She says, and walks away to the kitchen.

I look around at the girls, and I notice that all of them are looking at me.

"Did you see the way she was looking at you?" Kelly asks joyfully.