Maybe It's Not So Bad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! Right... THERE!!" She screams, and she stops bouncing, and sits on my lap. My pulsing cock still inside her. I feel her pussy clench tight on my cock, and she shivers. She sits for a few seconds, then collapses forward onto the floor. My cock slips out, and bounces off my stomach before springing back up to the sky.

Tiffany jumps into place, and stands in Kelly's same position from before. I hold the base of my cock, and she slowly hovers over my cock. I play with her warm, wet clit with the tip of my cock.

"You know what Matt. I got an idea." She says, and turns around to face me. She pushes my knees together, and she crawls up on the leather chair, her left knee is firmly pressed against my right outer thigh. Same with her right knee, pressed firmly into the leather.

I look up at her, and we lock eyes for a few moments. She swings her right leg over to set on the armrest. She picks herself up, using me, and firmly pressing her hands into the center of my chest. She swings her left leg over to set it on the other armrest. I grab her petite sides to hold her up. She sinks down, doing an amazing split trick. The splits? This girl is amazing. My cock enters her wet pussy, and she moans lightly.

"Mmmmm, you like that, huh, big boy?" She asks, grinning, and staring into my eyes. I stare into those deep brown eyes, and I grin slightly.

I lift her up, using her sides, then she sinks back down again, not going to the base.

"I can't take that monster all the way in." She says flirtatiously with a grin.

I pick her up until the tip of my cock is barely visible in the opening of her extraordinarily tight pussy, then she sinks down by herself again, stopping a couple inches form the base.

"Faster." She whispers. I lift her up faster, and she slides back down faster. I have to pick her back up before she goes too far down, so she doesn't get hurt.

"Ohhh Yeah. It's soooo big." She moans, sounding almost out of breathe.

"Like it?" I ask cockily, looking up at her.

She looks down at me, and smiles wide. She reaches her right hand down, and starts quickly rubbing her mound. I guess she needs more pleasure. Ok then!

I plant my feet into the ground to give myself leverage, and I start pumping into her as fast as I can. Her eyes widen, partly in surprise, and what must be intense pleasure.

"OOOOHH!" She screams, and shuts her eyes tight. I pump into her with all of my might.

"OOOHH, SHIT!!" She screams, and I begin to feel proud as she moves her hands to rest on my chest, she can lean partly on me with her hands.

"I'M CUMMING BABY!!" Tiffany screams, and her mouth opens wide. I put everything I've got into my thrusts, and I feel her already tight pussy get even tighter, as she holds her mouth wide open.

I see a clearish-white liquid come oozing out from around my cock, and Tiffany screams one more time.

"OOOOOHHHHHH yeeeeah!" She says shakily, as I slow my thrusting way down. If I didn't slow down, I was gonna blow a fuse.

She starts calming down, and her breathing goes from near hyperventilation to a steady breathe. She swings her legs back into the chair, and lays on me. I flex my cock in her for good measure. I snap back to reality, and see Halie standing beside me, watching.

Tiffany slolwy lifts herself up, and crawls off of the chair. She stands infront of me, her medium-sized breasts are slowly moving up and down, in tune with her breathe.

Kelly chimes in.

"Pfft, I can pleasure him more than THAT." Kelly says confidently, unfolding her arms. She walks over infront of me, and sits down between my legs. She sets her beautiful feet up on my lap, and grips my cock with her soles. I tilt my head back.

"Oh, damn." I whisper.

Kelly pumps slowly, my cock sliding with ease between her soft soles. She grins at me, and starts pumping with more speed. Halie steps beside me to my right, and grabs my right hand, and directs it to her pussy. I realize what she wants, and I slide my middle finger into her warm pussy. She spreads her knees a little bit, and lightly holds my wrist with her right hand. Kelly notices that my attention is on Halie, so she squeezes my shaft hard, between her soft soles, and leans forward to spit on my cock. She leans back, and starts pumping with a lot of speed. I turn towards her, and she's holding her ankles to pump faster. Tiffany stands to my left side, and does what Halie is doing. I slide two fingers into both of the girls. They both let out a light sigh. I start pushing my fingers in and out of the girls' heated pussy's. Tiffany turns towards Kelly.

"Let me try. I bet I can make him cum, something you don't seem to be able to do." Tiffany says jokingly. I slide my fingers from her pussy. This is turning into a competition between these girls now. Kelly turns to look at me. She releases my cock, and stands up. Tiffany sits down where Kelly was sitting. She sets her beautiful, pale feet on my lap.

Suddenly, Halie grabs my wrist with both of her hands, and squeezes my wrist hard. I turn to look at her, and her eyes are shut tight, and her mouth is hanging open again. She lets out a tiny gasp, then another small one, followed by a pleasure-filled scream.

"Ooooohoooo, Yeah!" She screams, while fading off her sentence with a whisper.

Her knees visibly weaken, and I slide my fingers out of her pussy. She gets down on one knee, then lays down on the carpet.

I look down at Tiffany, and she is currently focused on Halie. I look over at Kelly, and she is kneeling beside Halie, whispering something to her. I tirn my head to look at Tiffany, and her brown eyes catch mine, and we both grin at each other.

"You Ok babe?" I ask, taking my eyes off Tiffany to look at Halie. She doesn't respond immediately, but rather just sits for a few more seconds, trying to catch her breathe.

"Yeah, just fine." She whispers, out of breathe.

"You really, can't handle much." I say back to her. She sighs.

"Yeah yeah." She whispers back, Kelly still kneeling beside her.

Tiffany wraps her small toes around my cock, and starts a light pumping motion.

The way she grins at me, It makes-

*CREEEEK*

The garage door opens.

Everyone freezes. No one moves a muscle. Nothing is moving, nothing is breathing.

The sound of sandals echoes through the kitchen. I hold my breathe. We could all be caught, right at this moment. It's Kampbell. Mom doesn't own sandals, and I sure as hell know dad doesn't. How did she get home so quickly? There is no possible way she got to the store and back, no way in hell. If she rounds that corner, and sees all of her friends, including her brother, naked, unimaginable things will happen. I can't even begin to think about the future of me, and the girls, if Kampbell looks over the corner. What could she possibly need?

"Sorry, forgot my phone." Kampbell says loudly. The sound of her sandals move to the other side of the kitchen. The garage door opens with a creek, and shuts with a hard tug.

Everything is dead silent.

Dead... Silent.

We all gasp at the same time. Everyone must have been holding their breaths. We breathe heavily for multiple seconds.

"That... was close." Tiffany says, slowly turning her eyes towards me, with a serious look on her beautiful face.

"Whoa. Holy shit." I say with a growing grin.

"Let's not stop, shall we?" Tiffany says with a growing grin as well.

Her pumping starts up again, and her toes grip my cock, moving at slow, then fast, then slow pace.

I look over at Halie as she stands up a little wobbly. Kelly stands up with her.

"Okay, I'm good now." Halie says slowly, looking at Tiffany's feet.

Suddenly, Kelly sits back down beside Tiffany, and pops the tip into her mouth.

I feel the warmth of her mouth, and she sucks in time with Tiffany's pumping.

To give her more room, Tiffany slips my cock between her soft arches, and starts pumping again. Kelly goes all the way down, until her lips meet with the tops of Tiffany's feet. As Tiffany moves her feet up my cock, Kelly moves her mouth up. Somehow, Kelly follows Tiffany's feet almost the whole way down.

"Damn, those arches." I say, looking at Tiffany. She grins.

"Yeah? My arches love you too." She says with a seductive grin, and grips my throbbing cock even harder between her arches.

I hadn't thought about it, but what am I going to do when I cum?

"I haven't gotten to fuck him yet, and he's MY boyfriend." Halie says standing behind Kelly.

"My bad." Kelly says, popping me out of her mouth. Tiffany squeezes one last time, then lets go. She stands up, and Kelly kisses her. Kelly catches Tiffany off guard. Tiffany leans into Kelly more. The kiss each other hard. The walk over to the couch, and Tiffany lays down on her back. Kelly straddles her, and they grind their pussy's together. They both immediately moan. Halie turns to look at them, and her eyes bulge in surprise. She turns to me, and points her finger to them. As if saying 'are you seeing them?'. I shake my head.

"Guess we have to do better than them." I say with a grin.

She grins back.

"Yep!" She says, straddling me like Tiffany did, but her knees are pressed hard into the chair, and my outer thighs. I slip my cock into her, and her tightness is almost overwhelming, for both me and her.

"Oh yeah." She whispers. She starts grinding me, not wanting to lift herself up for cowgirl. I grab her smooth waist, and I caress her sides. She stares into my eyes.

Those eyes. Those EYES! Those big, brown eyes, gently staring into mine. We see love in each others eyes. Our love is inseparable. I feel unstoppable, invincible, untouchable. Halie is my lightning, I follow close behind, as the loud explosion of thunder.

She leans forward, her hands coming to rest on my chest. She pushes lightly, and leans in for kiss. I kiss back, and we both hear Kelly and Tiffany moan.

Me and Halie, our faces inches apart. We stare into each others eyes, our faces expressionless, the only emotions are running through our eyes. Only me and Halie can see them. We neither smile, nor grin, nor open our mouths. 'Why does he love her that way?' You may ask. It's human nature, I'll tell you. The only things moving between me and Halie, are our bodies. Slowly moving together. She reaches her left hand up, and sets her thumb on my right cheek, wrapping her hand around the side of my head. She stares into my eyes once more. I see her eyes shake. Then close. Her mouth opens. Something hits me, and I feel I'm about to cum.

"Halie. I'm going to cum." I tell her in a whisper. She doesn't pull off, she grinds harder, pushing her orgasm. I feel her pussy clench my pulsating cock, and I feel as if I'm about to blow a gasket. I squeeze her waist tight. My legs contract. I shoot into her. Our orgasms meet, and they crash head on. We hear Kelly and Tiffany both scream in pleasure. We all are cumming, at the same time. I buck as much as I can, and Halie is grinding hard. She moans lightly, not having much air in her lungs. Then she moans loud.

"Oh- ugh- uh- OOOOHHH!" She moans. She grinds a few more times, then collapses into my chest. I kiss her shoulder. I turn my eyes to look at Kelly and Tiffany. They are both laying on either side of the couch, breathing hard. I feel Halie's chest rising up and down, pushing into mine. I lay my right hand on her shoulder blade, and gently caress it. We sit in the room, the only sounds are coming from our breathing. Me and Halie, our love deepens with every minute we stay glued together.

Halie slowly rises up, looking into my eyes, her face expressionless. Kelly and Tiffany both slowly stand up, leaning on the couch as they do so.

Halie slowly backs off of me, still not taking her eyes off mine. My semi-hard cock pops out as she slides backwards off me.

—————

"I'm hoooooome!" Kampbell screams shutting the garage door.

I turn to look at Kelly and Tiffany. They look up from their phones to the kitchen.

"What kind did you get?" I ask, standing up.

"Umm." I hear glass sit down on the granite countertop. "Waterford Chrystal." She says proudly.

"Dayum!" Halie says standing up.

I walk into the kitchen with all three of the girls behind me.

"Sounds expensive." I say, stopping to pick up and admire the beautiful clear glass bottle, not much bigger than my hand.

"It was." She says, turning towards the overhead cabinet containing the wine glasses.

She attempts to reach up high enough to reach the cabinet doors. She stands on her toes, and wiggles her fingers.

"Almoooost... theeeere." She says reaching out.

I grin, and walk towards the cabinet. I reach up, and grab the shot glasses.

"Thanks." She says, grabbing the glasses I hand her, one by one.

I close the cabinet door, and turn to watch Kelly try her best to open to open the vodka.

Her face turns red, and her right arm starts to flex wildly. I walk over to her, and wrap my hand around the bottle. She sets her hand by her side. I give the bottle a squeeze, then I twist the cap right.

"Fake I.D.?" Tiffany asks Kampbell, both of them walking towards the living room.

"Yeah." Kampbell says back.

I pour the vodka into five different shot glasses.

"Their up." I say, calling the attention of the girls.

"Here." I say, handing the girls each one shot glass. They each grab a glass, and walk heel to toe into the living room. I pick up the last glass, and I take a light sip. I swallow hard. It burns going down, but it has an overall great taste.

I walk into the living room, and take a seat on the leather recliner, facing the TV.

I sit on the edge of the chair, and sip slowly at the drink.

"Ow." I hear Halie say. She must have just swallowed her first sip.

I grin lightly.

"You'll get used to it." I say, still staring at the off TV.

The girls all seem to handle the drink much better than I expected.

"There's about half left." I say jokingly to the girls, cocking my head sideways towards the kitchen.

They all widen their eyes, and shake their heads.

We sit in silence. I've leaned back in my chair, with my hands on my chest, fingers interlocked, and my eyes closed.

"YOGA!!" Kampbell screams loud enough I think she woke the neighbors. I jolt up, and my eyes widen. The girls all look at me.

"Loud enough?" I ask, looking to my right at Kampbell, who is sitting in the middle of the couch, between Halie and Kelly. Tiffany is sitting in the recliner about seven feet to my left.

She giggles. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I say standing up.

The girls all stand up.

"Yeah, yoga is a GREAT idea!" Kelly says enthusiastically.

I turn to the three girls.

"Yoga? Count me out." I say, sitting back down.

"Good. We didn't want you to play anyway." Kampbell says, looking at me.

The girls all walk up the stairs, presumably into Kampbell's room.

I hear a door shut, and I lean back. I rest my arms on the armrests.

"Yoga pants." I whisper to myself. "Another weakness."

I shut my eyes.

"Here, lay it here. We'll face the TV." A voice speaks.

I wake up. I must have fallen asleep. I open my eyes, but not wide enough for anyone to notice I'm awake. I stare into the tiny slits of my eyelids, watching the girls lay down on their mats. I open my eyes completely now, and I sit up on the edge of my chair. Tiffany, who is poised infront of my chair, turns around to look at me, then turns back to look forward.

The girls are laying on their mats, knees out, like straddling a horse. Their arms are outstretched.

I stand up, and walk over the stone table beside the chair. I sit on it, mostly because it's between the four girls. The table is up against the wall, five feet from the girls, all four of which are lined up, mat to mat, in the middle of the living room. I take my phone from my pocket, and pretend like I'm doing things on it. I look up, and stare at Kampbell's bare soles, out on display. Then up to her yoga pants, which are squeezing her beautiful ass. I can see the outline of her panties, which are a pinkish color. I look to Halie, who is laying beside her. Damn, all of these girls are barefoot, AND these shirts only go to their mid backs. Feet and ass are on display here. Here comes the heart attack.

Halie's feet are pale, and her soles look to be clean. Her small ass is on display too, and her white underwear is visible through her black yoga pants. The girls all have their heads bowed, their foreheads pushing into their mats. I quietly push off the table, and lean down. I plant my thumb on Halie's right sole. Her head comes up slightly, then falls back down when she realizes it's me. I trace my thumb over her sole once more. I set both of my hands firmly onto her ass. I squeeze lightly, then I jiggle her ass up and down. I stand back up, and lean back onto the table. I look to Tiffany, who has her head bowed as well. I quietly walk to her, and kneel behind her. I trace both of my thumbs over both of her feet. Feeling her pale soles. Her head comes up, and turns around to look at me. We make eye contact, and she smiles, and bows her head into her mat. I reach up to her medium sized ass, and I jiggle it the same way as I did with Halie. Her white underwear are now slightly visible, minus the outline. I stand up, and walk to Kelly. I kneel down behind her, and I again trace my thumbs over her long soles. Her feet are cold, and soft. Kelly's head doesn't budge. I look to her ass, and it comes to my attention that she's not wearing underwear. I lightly set my hands on her ass, and I squeeze firmly. I jiggle her ass cheeks up and down. I stand, and look to Halie. I walk to her, and kneel behind her. I plant a kiss on her right butt cheek, then I walk back to the table, and lean on it. I stare at Kampbels beautiful ass for a few more seconds, before they switch positions. I pretend to be engrossed in my phone.

Once they stop moving, I look up. Their pelvises are pointing to the sky, legs spread, and their feet are firmly planted into the floor. Their hands are planted into the floor, keeping their top half up. My jaw drops. I stare at the mounds of the girls. Their heads are bent back, facing the opposite wall. I stand up, and immediately walk towards Halie. I get down on my knees infront of her, and I set my palm onto her mound. She twitches some. I press my thumb into her mound, and her knees buckle. I start a light circular motion on her mound. Her knees buckle again, and I hear her sigh.

I plant a kiss on her mound, then stand up. I tip toe to Kelly, and I do the same thing to her. She doesn't buckle, or jolt. Even after rubbing with more force. I walk back to my spot, and lean on the table. Just in time too, they were getting ready to switch positions.

I adjust my growing cock in my pants.

Before I get to see their next position, the urge hits me to go take a piss.

I stand up, and walk towards the stairs. I walk up, and think a few different perverted thoughts about Kampbell. I stop at Kampbell's room, and peer in through the open door, for a reason unknown to even myself. I walk into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

After taking what felt like an hour long piss, I walk out of the bathroom. Right off the bat, I see Kampbell's door is closed, but not completely. I slowly, quietly walk to the door. I battle an inner demon, and lose. I possess seemingly two different loves for Kampbell. She is my sister, and I love her no matter what, but yet, I've got another love, that one shouldn't feel for his sister. But the bad side sometimes takes over. The terrible side of my brotherly love seeps into my brain. I peer into the crack, between the door and the doorway. I spot Kampbell, facing away from the door, her shirt is off, revealing her bare back to me. She is pulling down her black yoga pants. They hit the floor, and she steps out of them. She bends down to pick them up, and her pussy faces directly at me. My eyes bulge, my heart skips a beat, and I feel a hole open up in hell, containing my name, carved into the red, burning wall of Satan's home.