Maybe It's Not So Bad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right? I think she was checking out your arms, Matt." Tiffany chimes in.

I look at Kelly. "I don't need her, because I've got this beautiful girl here." I say looking at Halie, and she leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

I look around the restaurant, not really knowing what else to do. I start to watch one of the NFL games on one of the many TV's in the restaurant.

The waitress walks over to our table with a large disc, carrying all of our drinks on it.

"Coke, Dr. Pepper, water, and another water." She says handing us our drinks.

"I'll go get your corona." She says and looks at me with a wide smile.

"Ok. Thanks." I say as she walks away.

I turn and look at Kampbell.

"Oh yeah. She's definitely into you." Kampbell says with confidence.

"Huh. I didn't notice." I say sarcastically back at her.

I watch as the waitress walks over to our table with a corona.

"And here you go." She says handing me the drink.

"Thanks." I say.

"Are we ready to order?" She asks, grabbing her notepad.

"Damn it, all this time I'm looking around, I forget the menu." I say. "You girls go ahead, I'll find something." I say picking up and opening the tall menu.

"Ok. Let's start with you." The waitress says pointing to Halie with her pen.

"I'll have the eight ounce steak. Medium. With steamed vegetables, please." Halie says, without looking at the menu.

"Okaaaay. What about you?" The waitress asks Kelly.

"I'll have the T-bone, rare, with shrimp, please." Kelly says closing her menu.

"Alright. What about you?" The waitress asks looking at Tiffany.

"I'll have the grilled shrimp, with cocktail sauce please." Tiffany says closing her menu.

"Mhm. And you?" The waitress asks looking at Kampbell.

"Hmmm. I'll have the... wait... no... the salad with... no no, wait... OK I'll have the salmon. With steamed vegetables, and a side salad with bleu cheese. Thanks." She says, handing her menu to the waitress.

"Ok. Great choice." The waitress says cheerfully.

"God, finally." I say jokingly to Kampbell, causing the waitress to laugh.

"Ok, and you?" She asks pointing to me with her pen.

"I'll have the T-bone, medium, with the shrimp on top please, and a side of jalapeños, please." I say trying to sound like jalapeños are no big deal.

"Wow, Ok." She says, writing in her notebook. "Ok. I'll have your meals right out, and a refill for your coke." She says pointing to Kelly.

"Ok. Thanks." Kelly says with a smile.

I resume watching the football game, not paying much attention to what the girls are talking about. I'm leaning my forearms on the table, occasionally sitting up to drink my corona.

I feel something press lightly on my cock. I shudder a little bit, and lean back in my chair. I look down, and see five red capped toes resting on my cock. I look up at Kelly, who is biting her lower lip. Good thing we got a corner table.

Kelly sets her other foot on my crotch, and starts slowly rubbing up and down, with little pressure.

She gives me small hand gestures, signaling for me to unzip my jeans. I point to Kampbell, but Kelly shrugs it off.

I casually unzip my pants, and I grip my cock to direct it out of the opening that my zipper has created.

It springs up, and Kelly feels my now fully grown member on the tip of her toes. She looks at me, then wraps all ten of her toes around the middle of my cock. She starts lightly jerking. I look over at Halie, and she already knows what's going on.

She spits quietly into her right hand, then leans over, and wraps her hand around my cock, and starts lightly jerking. She lubes my cock up, then retracts her hand. Kelly starts pumping my cock with ease. I slowly reach my hands down, and I lay her feet flat, willing her to use her arches. She catches on quickly, and starts pumping with her arches. I bring my hands up, I rest my left hand on the table, and I lean in to reach for my corona. I take a sip, then settle back down.

Suddenly, the waitress comes out of nowhere, and sets a coke down on the table, right infront of Kelly.

"Here is your coke ma'am." The waitress says, setting the coke down infront of Kelly.

"Thanks." Kelly says to her, as she walks away.

Kelly turns back towards me, and smiles wide, biting her lip in the process. She starts pumping faster, and I have to keep control of my body, so I don't buck, and flip the table over. I slowly look at Tiffany's face, I notice that she's seeing what's going on. Her eyes are locked onto my cock. She moves her hand down, and adjusts her tight jeans that are pushing onto her mound.

I feel it start rising, so I turn to Kelly, and I signal her with my hands. She starts pumping even faster, and she grips my cock even harder. I shoot a stream of cum onto the bottom of the table, and the rest oozes out onto her feet. I calm my breathing down, and I try to act casual. (Which I don't do very well in this scenario)

I start to wonder how Kelly is going to clean up her feet. She releases my cock, and she brings her legs close to her. She dips her fingers down, and starts scooping up my cum from her feet, and is casually licking it off her fingers. I look down, and stuff my cock back into my pants, just in time too, because the waitress pops out of thin air again, but this time with our food.

———-

"Oh dear god. I'm so full." Kampbell says out of breathe, dropping her fork onto her almost clean plate.

"Oh, I know." Halie says, slumping down in her chair.

Kelly finished eating long before us, and she's turned around in her chair watching the last few minutes of the football game that's being brightly displayed from the bar.

I look over at Tiffany.

"Are you full?" I ask her.

She turns her head slowly to look at me.

"Yeah." She says quietly.

I had just finished eating. I chocked down the rest of my food, because I didn't want to waste it. Especially not for 23.99.

I see the waitress walking towards our table.

"Do we have room for desserts tonight?" She asks with a grin, picking up Kampbell's plate, then Tiffany's.

Suddenly, all of the girls spring up.

"Oh yeah dessert!" Tiffany says springing back to life.

"Oh god." I whisper to myself under my breathe, slowly putting my wallet back into my pocket.

"Ok! What will you guys have?" The waitress asks, setting the two plates down on the table, then pulling out her pad and pen.

I look at Tiffany as the waitress takes her order first.

"I'll have the 'Triple Chocolate Meltdown'." Tiffany says, closing her menu.

I quickly reach for a menu, then open it to check the prices of what the girls are getting.

My eyes bulge at the price of that chocolate melt over, or whatever the hell its called.

"I'll have two orders of the 'Blue Ribbon Brownies'." Kelly says, closing her menu.

TWO??!! Oh dear god.

"Okaaay, and you?" The waitress asks, looking at Kampbell.

"Hmmm, lets see. Hmm." She whispers, scanning through her menu. "The brownie bites. Please." Kampbell says, looking up at the waitress, and closing her menu.

Ok, that's not so bad.

"Alright. And you?" The waitress asks, walking over to Halie.

"Three orders of the 'Triple Chocolate Meltdown'. Please." Halie says, closing her menu. I loudly set the menu down on the table, and I sling back in my chair.

THREE??!! Oh for fuck's sake.

"Ok. What about you sir?" The waitress asks looking at me.

"I don't want anything, but thank you very much." I say politely with a smile.

"Ohhhh, you're the one that's paying the bill, huh?" She asks, pointing her pen at me.

"Unfortunately." I say, locking my hands together on the table.

"Yikes. Well, good luck." She says with a smile, and starts her walk back towards the kitchen.

"Ma'am?" I ask, getting her attention before she gets to the kitchen.

"Yes?" She asks, turning around to look at me.

"Sorry, but I never caught your name." I say to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Jane." She says, apologizing.

"No need to apologize, I was just wondering. Thank you." I say looking up at her."

The girls were digging into their desserts, that took only about ten minutes to get here.

I see Jane walking towards me, with that dreaded piece of paper in her hand.

"Here you go, no rush." She says, laying the black plastic containing the bill on the table. "Can I get you guys anything else?" She asks, looking over the table.

The girls look at each other.

"Nope, we're good. Thanks." Kampbell says, looking up at the waitress.

"Ok, you guys have a great evening." She says, and turns around to walk back to the kitchen.

I flip the plastic over, and I read the total cost down at the bottom of the paper.

"Holy shit." I say, leaning back in my chair. The girls all look at me.

"Y'all are EXPENSIVE." I say looking at the girls.

They giggle, and resume their eating.

I take out my wallet, and start looking through it.

"Give her a tip." Kelly says looking at me.

"Ok. I'll give her a tip. Don't play in the street." I say with a grin back to Kelly.

I set a ten down on the table, and I stand up.

"I'm gonna go pay." I say to the girls.

I walk up the front, and I hand the guy the bill, and 160 skins.

He rings it up, and hands me a copy of the receipt, and my change.

"Thank you. Have a good day." He says with a smile.

"Thanks, you too." I say back to him.

I turn around and see all of the girls are heading out the door. I walk out, stuffing the receipt and my change into my pocket.

——

"Wanna have some fun tonight?" Halie asks, out of the blue.

I check the rear view mirror, then I hit my turn signal to get off the highway.

"Always." I say back.

She turns to look at me.

"I like it. It's dangerous with Kam in the house. Adds more fun. Ya know, other than nine inches stuffed inside me." She says with a chuckle, turning to look out her window.

"Well, I guess it is kinda fun." I say back.

"Kam had no idea about the dried cum on her feet, but she WAS wondering why your phone was on the floor by her feet." She says, still looking out her window.

My mind begins to race. Does she know? What does she suspect?

"Well, I could just say I dropped it, or something." I say, trying to think up some sort of terrible excuse.

Halie turns and look at me.

"Just don't say anything to her. She'll probably just forget about it." I say, glancing over at her.

"Ok." She says, turning to look out her window.

———

I'm sitting in my dads chair, in the down stairs living room. I'm staring at the TV, which is currently off, slowly sipping my beer.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" I hear four ear piercing screams come from upstairs.

My protective instincts explode, and I shoot up from the chair, and I sprint up the stairs. I end up getting up the stairs in less than two seconds. I round the corner, then I sprint into the upstairs family room. I spot the girls standing on the furniture, huddled in the corner closest to the door.

"What's wrong?!" I ask in fight mode, looking around the room.

The girls all look at me startled.

"SPIDER!!" They all shriek at me, causing my ears to literally ring.

They point to opposite corner of the room. I walk a little further into the room, and spot a small spider on the wall.

I exhale a sigh of relief, and walk over to it. I recognize the kind.

"Ohh, pfft. It's just a little house spider." I say, pushing the spider with my left hand, into my right hand. I turn around, and show the girls the spider, that has made itself comfy in the palm of my hand.

"AAAAAHH!!" They all scream when they see I'm holding it in my hand.

I grin.

"Ohhhh, c'mon." I say, walking closer to the girls.

"MATT!! STOP!" Kelly screams at me.

I look around at the girls again.

"Ok, Ok. Look, it's just a house spider. They don't bite." I say, lowering my shoulders.

The girls all look like they have relaxed. They slowly step down off the furniture.

"Look." I say, looking back down to the brown spider sitting in my hand,

The girls all slowly approach me.

"See. Nothing to be afraid of." I say softly.

"Ok." Kampbell whispers.

They all huddle by my hands entrusting me with the spider. I wait until it's dead silent in the room.

"Oh it's one of those jumping ones!" I scream jokingly, backing up fast.

"AAAHHH!!" They all scream, turning and running out the bedroom door.

The screams slowly fade off as the girls run downstairs.

I'm holding the spider in my right hand, and leaning on my dresser with the other, trying not to fall over from laughter. I gasp for air, and clutch my stomach with my left hand.

I catch my breathe, and stand up. I walk over to the window, still laughing lightly. I open the window, and set the spider on the gutter beside the window. I look around the black backyard, breathing in the cold air. I lean back, and shut the window. The cold air rushes into the room, and fades off. I check my watch.

[9:55]

It feels much later than that.

"Ohh my god." I say, walking down the stairs, still trying to keep from laughing.

I cup my hands together as I reach the base of the stairs. I see the girls huddled in a small circle by the kitchen entrance farthest from me.

They turn to me, then my hands.

"Maaaaaatt." Kelly says with the tone of 'Don't push it".

"It's ok." I say, and I walk up to the girls.

"AAAAH!" I scream, and throw my hands towards the girls, like I'm throwing the spider at them.

"AHHHHHH!" The scream again, and scatter in different directions.

I immediately fall over, onto the cold tile of the kitchen. I start clenching my stomach in pain as the screams fade off in different directions.

I hear a very faint "IS IT ON ME?!" come from somewhere in the house. I start laughing harder. I roll over onto my back, and take my glasses off. I start trying to wipe my eyes through the painful laughter.

I slowly stand up, catching my breathe. I look around the room, and I walk into the center of the living room.

"Come on guys. I didn't really have the spider." I yell, in no specific direction.

I wait for a minute, then I hear light footsteps coming down the stairs.

Halie comes into view first, then Kelly, then Kampbell, then Tiffany. Halie looks down at my hands from about ten feet away, and sees that I don't have the spider.

The girls all relax, then the downside of my fun starts in.

They all start rambling about how mean that was, but I just bit the tip of my tongue with a grin.

The girls stop talking, one by one, then Halie speaks again.

"That was pretty funny though." Halie says walking closer to me.

She swings her fist, and hits me in the stomach, almost knocking the wind out of me.

"Ay whoa whoa." I say, still laughing, and blocking my stomach from any further attacks.

"There. We're even." Halie says, walking to the couch behind me.

I look back at the other girls. They all look at each other, then shuffle over to a seat. I do the same, and sit down in one of the leather recliners.

We sit in silence, for what must be ten minutes, until Kampbell stands up, and walks into the kitchen. I watch her walk into the kitchen, then I look over at the girls. They are still engrossed in their phones.

"Shit. We're all out of wine." Kampbell says from the kitchen, breaking the silence.

The girls still don't look up from their phones.

"Ok. I'll be back." Kampbell says. I hear shuffling around in the kitchen, then the garage door opens, then closes.

I slowly look over at the girls. They are all staring at me.

They all jump up, then walk over to me.

Kelly pulls her shirt over her head, revealing a red bra.

Halie sits down on the floor infront of me. Tiffany puts her hand on my chest, and pushes me back in the chair. Halie lifts her feet up, and sets them down on my crotch. I feel my cock pulse. "Take his pants off." Halie says, and Kelly reaches over me, and unzips my pants, then undoes the button. Tiffany grabs my jeans, and pulls them down, and over my legs. She throws my jeans behind the couch.

"Take that damn shirt off babe." Halie says, rubbing the soles of her bare feet on my covered cock. My cock is bulging proudly through my underwear.

I grab my shirt, and pull it over my head. I throw it behind the couch too.

I look over at Kelly, who is standing to my left, and then Tiffany, who is standing to my right. There are now both completely naked. How in the living...? I just totally missed them undressing. Kelly kneels down beside me, and I take her full left boob into my hand. I lightly squeeze.

"Mmmm." Kelly moans softly in her throat.

Tiffany reaches over, and slides my underwear down off my legs. She sets them down beside her. Halie leans forward, and guides my rock hard cock into her warm mouth. She licks the tip, then plunges down almost to the base. She comes back up, then gasps for breathe. She plunges back down, and starts sucking.

"Ohh." I moan, and I entwine my fingers into her hair. She stares into my eyes, and grins as she causes me to lightly thrust. I feel the back of her throat, then she gags, and comes back up.

She smiles, and leans back. The sets her feet on my thighs, then she slips my slippery member between her soles, and starts pumping quickly.

I squeeze again on Kelly's firm breast, then I feel a hand grab my wrist, then another firm boob comes to press against my palm. I turn my head to look over at Tiffany, and she plants a firm, passionate kiss on my lips.

I turn back to Halie. Who is staring open-mouthed at her work.

She looks up at me, then grins. She grips my cock between her small black-capped toes, and starts slowly pumping again. I reach down, and grab the sides of her soft feet, and start pulling them up, then pushing them down at my own pace. Halie switches to her arches, and lays down on her back. She pulls her shirt off, then undoes her black bra, revealing to us her small, perky tits. She reaches her left hand down, and starts rubbing herself through her black yoga pants.

Kelly and Tiffany lean over me, and they kiss each other. I stare up at them. They release one another, then they look at me, and grin with a giggle.

They lean back, and I feel Halie stop her pumping. I look down, and her feet are resting on my thighs, and she is laying on her back with her mouth open and her eyes closed tight, I see her chest go from sharp breaths, to perfectly still. She lays for a moment, then her entire body jerks with a loud moan.

"OOOHHH!" She screams, curling her toes on my thighs.

She arches her back, then falls. She gasps for air with one loud gasp.

I lean back, and Halie slowly gets to all fours, and crawls over to my right side. Kelly and Tiffany seize the opportunity, and take immediate action. They dive for my cock, but Kelly grabs my dick first. Kelly and Tiffany slowly look up at each other, and giggle at one another.

Kelly turns around between my legs, and Tiffany sits back down beside the left of the chair. Kelly reaches behind her, and grabs my cock with her right hand, and slowly lowers herself inches from my lap, and she guides the tip of my painfully throbbing member into the opening of her heated pussy. She sinks all the way down, and my cock slides with ease through her tight, wet pussy. She does her best to get as much of me as she can into her pussy.

She lets go of my cock, and she squishes her thighs together, and starts bouncing up and down at a swift pace. Her ass starts jiggling something fierce when she slams down onto my lap.

"Ohhhh-Ohh." She moans, tilting her head back. Her long brown hair swaying and flopping with her every movement.

I reach forward and grab her waist, something I've always wanted to do to a girl.

I push up and pull down with her motions. She manages to fit in little grinds now and then.

"Oh yeah, just like that." She says in between moans.