Maybe It's Not So Bad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

————————

I sit alone at the table, eating a couple scrambled eggs that Kampbell made for me. I sip the apple juice. I look up from the table to see Kampbell walking towards me, now fully dressed in a blue and white shirt, complete with a tight pair of blue jeans, leading down to her white thong sandals. She smiles big.

"Where are you going?" I ask with a grin.

"I'm gonna go out shopping for a while. I'll be back in a couple hours." She says, finishing with a warm hug.

"Ok then. Be safe." I say.

"Will do. Oh and dad left a note saying neither him nor mom will be back until sometime around midnight." She says, grabbing the keys.

"Oh, alright, thanks." I say back. She smiles and turns to the door, opening it with a small push.

"Love you!" She yells.

"You too!" I yell back. The door shuts.

What a weird girl, acting like nothing happened between us. I sit and think for a while after I finish my eggs. A thought pops into my perverted head. I still have a security camera I bought a few months ago, and it's even hooked up to my laptop I just haven't had a reason to use it yet. I run to my room, and I start fumbling with the box to get the camera out. My plan is to set the camera somewhere hidden in the corner of her room, up high, facing the bed.

————————

The garage door wakes me up. I turn to my left to see Kampbell walk in, and look around the living room. I check the clock, and it reads just past 9. I look outside and realize it's dark. She was gone all day! I look at her, and notice she has a wide variety of different mall store bags in her hands.

"Sorry I took so long, but I'm home now." She says with another small grin.

"That you are." I respond.

"I'm gonna go put this stuff up and go to bed, I'm tired." She says quietly. She heads towards the stairs. I watch that fine ass go up the stairs, and I wait until I hear her door click. As soon as I hear the click, I bolt towards the stairs, flicking off the light as I do so. I get up the stairs, and I whizz past her room, into mine. I shut and lock the door behind me. I walk to my desk, and open up my laptop. I click the 'operate' button for the camera, and it takes me to the feed. After loading for a minute, it shows me her full room, mostly focusing on her bed. I hid the camera well, she wouldn't be able to find it even if I pointed at it. A perfect little spot, in the upper corner of her room. I watch as she starts taking things out of the bag. Just as I though, it's nothing but clothes. She folds all the clothes up and sets them in her hamper. She puts her hands on her hips, and looks around the room. She grabs her shirt and pulls it over her head. She tosses it into the hamper. I see a small amount of her cleavage as she faces her bed. Her bed is up against the wall that hides the camera. She kicks her sandals off under her bed, and she undoes her bra. She tosses the purple bra into the hamper, and I stare at her beautiful tits. I feel a twinge. She grabs her jeans and unbuttons them, pulling the zipper down. She slides the jeans down her perfect legs, and she kicks them off into the hamper. Thank god for H.D.!

She grabs her purple panties, and slides them down her legs. She grabs them off her right foot, and tosses them into that fucking hamper. I stare at her bald, puffy pussy. Her mound is puffy, not large, just puffy, it sticks out a little bit. She stands on her bed, and turns the head light off, and the night vision engages. She lays down in her bed, and throws the thick comforter of her shoulders. I watch until she settles. I watch her for about five more minutes, until I get bored of watching her lay there. I pull out the drawer, and I reach into it. I stole her journal while I was in her room earlier. I start thumbing through it. I find something interesting. It reads in her beautiful cursive:

-Day 27-

Today, is my 27th day of no masturbating. It is tough, and difficult, the urges are strong. I have never gone this long before. Tiffany told me the longer I wait, the more powerful my orgasm is. I hope so, because I can't take this much longer. My clit is sensitive to almost anything it touches. I wake up in the mornings with large wet spots in my panties. I keep having wet dreams. My entire pussy is sensitive, like nothing I've ever felt before. I have to take cold showers to keep my mind off my pussy. The urges just get stronger and stronger. My clit is always erect. I don't know how much more I can take."

I reposition my shorts to keep my cock from tearing the fabric. Damn, I'm at a loss for words, respect.

I look up at the laptop, the only light in the room. I notice Kampbell is moving. She throws the comforter off her naked body. I can see the goosebumps on her arms and legs. She lays on her back, and stretches her legs out. I stare at her pussy. She squeezes her left tit in her hand. Without daring to take my eyes off the screen, I pull my shorts down a little bit, to keep my cock from ripping a hole. Her mouth opens to release a silent moan. She's careful to not moan, and risk waking our parents. She sets her right hand down on her mound. She's getting ready to masturbate, she's actually going to masturbate, I'm actually going to see her masturbate. I'm actually going to see Kampbell masturbate.

She rests her left hand on her left breast, and she presses her middle against her clit. She starts rubbing her clit in little circles. Her legs twitch a couple times. I can tell her clit is sensitive. She spreads her legs, and bends her knees so her soles are together. Her pussy opens a little. She takes both her hands, left on right, she takes all her fingers, expect thumbs, and presses them into her clit, hard. She starts rubbing up and down vigorously, he pussy scrunches up when she presses down. I stare in awe. Her eyes tighten, and her mouth opens wide. She rubs her clit with vigor, and her legs twitch, I stare into the screen. She twitches a big twitch, and then completely stops rubbing. She holds her trembling hands together, just above her chest. She almost looks in pain, as she denies her orgasm. I can see her pussy contract some, cruelly calming itself down. She pants wildly. She is already this deep into her masturbation, and she only rubbed her pussy for less than a minute. She catches her breath, her beautiful chest rises up and down quickly, as she stares up at the ceiling, concentrating on not touching her beautiful, eager pussy. I just stare in awe. I am at a loss for words. I can't believe I'm watching her. I can't believe I'm watching her masturbate. I just...

I immediately hate myself for what I'm doing. I stand up, and my chair rolls behind me. I want to punch myself, hard. I reach for the screen of the laptop, and I begin to push it down. I've seen enough. More than enough. WAY more than enough.

Right before the screen hits the keyboard, I see her quickly move. I freeze, and I open the laptop back up. I put my forearms on the desk, and I watch.

She flips over onto her knees, and she pushes everything off the only open side of the bed. Her pillows hit the floor with a gentle puff. She ends up the thick, white comforter, and tosses it onto the floor. She crawls to the middle of her queen size bed. She lays face down, flat on the white sheets. Her perfect pale ass looks up at the ceiling. She rests with her head in her arms, folded infront of her. I watch her back rise some as she catches her breath. She props herself up on her elbows, and she spreads her legs some. I stare at her beautiful puffy pussy, as it lays on the bed. She presses her hips into the mattress, and she lightly rocks from side to side. I watch as her pussy pulls left and right with her sways. I stare at her pale soles, scrunched up, her toes curled. She grinds her hips into the bed. She lifts her hips up off the bed for split seconds, before driving her puffy pussy into the bed. She grinds wildly, and her toes scrunch more. She stops, and keeps her pussy on the bed, and starts grinding her pussy hard into he bed, before releasing, and pushing again. I watch as her perfect ass clenches as she grinds her pussy as hard as she can into her bed. Her feet rise some as she grinds. I stare once again in awe. What a unique position to masturbate in.

She presses her pussy lightly into the bed now, but she grinds her pussy in little circular motions. She twitches, and bucks, and sighs and moans. She shivers once, a big shiver, and stops, and quickly rolls over and starts doing her eight finger vigorous clit rub. Her pale, bare feet come up in the air, and her toes scrunch hard, and her face is mixed with determination, passion, and pleasure. Her mouth opens wide, and she tries to keep from screaming. I stare at her entire body, as she twitches and rocks and jolts. Her body tenses once more, and her eyes open wide, emotionless. I stare at her pussy, as she squirts, long and far. She presses hard into her pussy, and rubs even faster. Her pussy squirts once, it sends a long stream straight down her bed, and onto the floor in front of her bed, and then she starts squirting smaller streams, and she soaks her bed. She jerks violently, and rocks back and forth. She throws her head back, and flings her arms up to her sides, and her buck, and she continues squirting, the streams getting smaller, but not weakening. I can't look away, I try, but I can't.

Her pussy squirts uncontrollably, and almost looks as if she's in pain. She barely touches her clit with her right hand, and she jerks. She gives one more squirt followed by a huge shiver. I watch her thighs as they go from tightly contracted to loose. Her entire body falls, and she releases a long sigh. She lays there, not moving, only her rising chest. Her eyes close, and she seems to fall asleep. She weakly sighs, and legs open as she falls asleep. I stare at her pussy, still recovering from the abuse it endured. She just orgasm after no masturbation for 27 days. Wow.

I stand up, and I realize my mind state. I don't feel well, I'm sweating, and my legs won't hardly stand. I'm so dizzy, things are... spinning. Sweat drips from my forehead, and it makes a loud crashing noise when it hits the floor. My steps are like stomps, and my knees won't hardly bend. I hear voices in my head, the voices of past memories. I struggle to walk the length of my room to get to my bed. I black out once, and quick memories of my life flash in my head, and voices I can't recognize speak in my thoughts. I open my eyes and I'm still struggling to walk towards my bed. Things are turning... turning... different colors. I see tiny brigh white spots everywhere I look. I black out again, and I get memories of Kampbell, Kelly... shapes... colors... disfigured items in my room scream at me. I awake again, still walking towards my bed with all effort. I can't... don't... know what's... real... and happening. I can't feel my arms, or my feet. My heart pounds, and shuffle in the darkness. I black out, and I picture Kampbell's smile, and her blue eyes, looking into mine. I awake again, but I can't walm anymore, I feel... gone... gone... like the wind. I cough, and wheeze, and push, but I can't get anywhere. I take a step, and I completely black out, I see nothing. I fall face first, and I slam my head into something hard, and the sound is deafening. Before I hit the ground, I fall unconscious, never feeling the floor.

"Maybe it's not so bad." I hear in my fall, spoken in Halie's voice, deep in my head, as I silently fall to the floor.

Maybe it's not so bad...

Maybe... it's not.

What's not?