Maybe There is a Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when they got home, things quickly got strange again. As soon as they walked through the front door, they made their way to their bedrooms to change into something more casual. Cathy's bedroom was further down the hallway upstairs from Paul's bedroom, so she walked with him all the way until they got to his bedroom door. Just as he was about to go to his room, Cathy stopped him, turned her back to Paul, and lifted up her hair.

"Can you unzip me?" She asked. "I had trouble with it earlier, and I'm afraid it will be a problem pulling it back down."

"Sure," he said.

He had done this for her plenty of times, so it was no big deal. He tugged at the zipper and saw how right she was about it. It wasn't stuck, but it did have trouble going down. He suggested to her that she take it somewhere to have it replaced and she agreed. When he got the zipper halfway down, it went down the rest of the way smoothly.

"Thank you, honey," she said as she walked away.

Paul was about to go into his room when he looked back at his mother, who was taking her dress off as she was walking to her room. He didn't say anything as he saw her completely remove her dress and walked the rest of the way to her room in her underwear.

"Wow," he said to himself as he walked into his room and closed the door.

He had occasionally seen her in her underwear, maybe two or three times a year. When two people live together for that long and are comfortable with each other, they see each other partially dressed every now and then. Cathy had even seen her son in his boxers plenty of times, and Paul felt it was no big deal for her to see him dressed like that. But in those instances, they were mostly accidental and happened very quickly. But now, with everything that was going on with Cathy this morning and couldn't help wondering if there was something wrong with her. She was acting extra sexy in front of him. Not like her friend Sandra, who often took it overboard, but more so than he normally would see her act, especially in front of him.

He decided he needed to talk to her about what's going on with her and walked over to her room. He was about to knock on the door when he again heard the noises of her moaning and using a vibrator, just like he did that morning.

"Again?" He said to himself, stunned by what's going on. "We just got home."

Just like that morning, he didn't walk away but listened in on his mother playing with herself. This went on for several minutes before she made herself come, and Paul went back to his room. There, he locked his door, found a few vacation photos of his mother in a bikini, and began jerking off. He couldn't help himself; with everything that was going on today, he needed to get it out of his system.

"Paul," his mother said as she knocked on the door. "Dinner will be ready in an hour."

Paul stopped what he was doing to answer his mother.

"Thanks mom, I'll just be in my room gaming until then."

"Ok, honey. Have fun in there."

"I will."

And he did enjoy himself, but not in the way she must've been thinking. He continued looking at his mother's bikini photos as he jerked off. He went around a few of those photos and found one of her and Sandra in a bikini. He used that photo to imagine a threesome with both women, but when he finally came it was thinking about coming all over his mother's face and tits.

"Ok, that should do it," he said to himself. He felt that he got it out of his system and could finally relax.

While he waited to be called down for dinner, he spent some time watching a couple of Christmas episodes of the show Big Bang Theory; he could never get enough of that show. His mother called him to dinner but before he left his room, he changed into his pajamas.

When he went to the kitchen, his mother had dinner ready on the table. She was also in her pajamas, but instead of the pajama pants she sometimes wears, she was wearing a pink Daisy Duke version of pajama shorts. He had seen her wearing those before, but usually in the summer when it was warmer. She was also wearing a tight, pink tank top that showed plenty of cleavage on top. He was doing his best not to get turned on from seeing her like this.

"Are you warm?" he asked her. "You're dressed like you're warm. Should I change the temperature on the thermostat?"

"No, I'm fine," she assured him.

He didn't press her any further. At this point, he was just enjoying the show. If she wanted to walk around half-dressed in front of him, then he was ok with it. He couldn't deny he wasn't enjoying seeing her dressed like this. Throughout dinner, he kept checking out her body, especially her tits. He tried not to look too much so she wouldn't catch him doing it; but when he was sure it was safe, he just looked and took as many mental images of her as he could so he could jerk off to her later.

When they were done earing, they cleaned the dishes together before deciding it was time to watch a Christmas movie. Paul got the fireplace started while his mother made the popcorn. When they were ready, they got "Die Hard" from one of their streaming services; a movie that most fans agree was a Christmas movie. Between them they had seen the movie a hundred times already and there was nothing they didn't like about the movie. Even the movie continuity error they made with the truck that brought in the terrorists didn't bother them, instead it made them laugh.

As they watched the movie, Cathy cuddled up next to Paul. Unlike how she used to do this when they watched TV together, she was really pushing herself against him. She even made Paul put his arm over her like they were on a date. From his position, Paul got a good look down his mother's tank top. It was the most he had ever seen of her breasts that close to him. Just like back in the kitchen when they were having dinner, he tried not to look as much at her tits. Not because he was afraid of being caught looking, but with her sitting this close to him, he was afraid of getting a hard on and she would notice. He would look just long enough until he felt his dick start to grow a little in his pants and then look away.

When the movie was over, they were discussing the option of watching another film when Cathy remembered the Christmas Eve tradition they were supposed to do.

"I think we should open one of our gifts now before we forget," said Cathy.

"Sure, we have to keep up with some of these traditions."

They went over to the Christmas tree and began looking around the gifts they have received from each other and people they knew. Paul could sometimes figure out what kind of gift he was getting through a process of deduction. He wasn't always correct, but from what he already knew about the people giving the gifts, the size of the gift box and how it felt, he could usually figure it out.

Cathy pulled out a gift box that her best friend Sandra had dropped off a few days earlier. Paul eventually settled on a present from his mother; the box was very small and fit in the palm of his hand.

"You want to start with one of the small gifts?" she asked.

"I have a good feeling about this one," he said, smiling.

"I have a feeling you do," she said, smiling back at him.

Paul opened the box and pulled out the game cartridge for "Galaxy Mega Wars VII."

"Thank you, mom," he said, as he gave her a big kiss and a hug. "This was actually what I wrote in the Dear Santa letter. Again, you didn't find a way to read that letter, did you?"

Paul didn't think so, but the game was too much of a coincidence. If his mother did find out about what was written in that letter, then she would know about all the other crazy stuff he wrote about.

"I got that game more than two weeks ago," she said. "I didn't even have to do that much research about it. You always talk about how much you love that game series and there was big talk about that new one online."

"It's been sold out for weeks. How did you get it?"

"I know a guy who has a few connections," she said.

"Who do you know that can get these games?"

"An ex-boyfriend of mine," she said. "Do you want to know what I had to do for him in exchange for that game?"

She said that last part with a wicked smile on her face and a little wink to make Paul think she did something sexual in exchange for that video game.

"Oh, please don't tell me."

Cathy tried not to laugh at seeing that worried look on her son's face.

"I got him basketball tickets that we sometimes get from your Uncle Gary," she revealed.

"Oh, thank God," he said, breathing a sigh of relief.

His mother's cousin, Uncle Gary, as he liked to call him, was an executive for the Portland Trail Blazers and had the ability to get free seats for anyone who wanted them. Not the courtside seats in the lower rows, but some good sections where you can still see most of the action. For this video game, Cathy had to get her connection tickets to three basketball games.

"I have to admit, that was a good joke, mom."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself from making you think your mother was putting out gifts," she said with a little laugh. "You looked so scared; I wish I could've taken a picture of your face."

Cathy opened her gift from Sandra and had a big, surprised look on her face. She had the lid held up in a way that covered the opening of the box, so Paul had no idea what it was that was shocking her.

"Oh my," she said.

"What did she get you?" He asked.

Cathy pulled out a sexy two-piece lingerie set. The bra was black with red trimmings, low-cut, and sheer enough to be seen through. The panties were also the same pattern but small enough to be just over the line of being a thong.

"Whoa," said Paul. He realized he had been saying that word a lot lately.

"I guess I should've known Sandra was going to give something like this from literally everything I've ever known about her," said Cathy.

This was just another unusual moment he was seeing after everything that was going on with his mother today. It was like the universe was making her look and behave sexier for him.

She pulled out a notecard and read it silently.

"You have to tell me what the card says," said Paul.

Cathy read the card out loud. "Hey, you sexy bitch. This is for the next man who's lucky enough to get into bed with you. Or you can wear it around the house for... Oh no, I can't finish that."

"Oh, come on, please finish it," he begged. "We've gone this far already."

"Ok, fine," she said. "Or you can wear it around the house for that hot son of yours. He would get a kick out of seeing his sexy mom wearing this and get some new... oh boy... wet dreams about you."

"Wow," was all that Paul could say.

"There's something seriously wrong with that woman," said Cathy.

Cathy put the bra part of the lingerie up to her chest to see how it looked on her. This made Paul wonder how it looked on her. If this day was going the way he was seeing it go, he wondered how this lingerie would play into what would happen next.

"She does have good taste in lingerie," said Cathy. "What do you think? Will this look good on me?"

"I definitely think it would," he said nervously.

"Paul, I have this crazy idea I want to ask you, and I hope you can keep an open mind about it."

"Sure, mom. What is it?"

"I really want to get a man's opinion about how I look in this lingerie, so... and feel free to say no; I promise I won't be upset about it... Can I try this on for you and get your opinion on how it looks?"

"Um... Sure, I can do that for you."

"Great," she said cheerfully. "I'll be right back."

Cathy ran upstairs to her bedroom to change, leaving Paul to wonder if this was really happening. Sure, he fantasized about her dressed in sexy outfits numerous times, but he never thought he'd actually be in this position. He wondered what was going on with his mother's behavior toward him. He had one conclusion that could somehow explain her behavior, and even he was having trouble believing it could be possible."

"The letter," he said to himself. "But that's impossible."

It was the only explanation he could think of. He considered the idea that his mother had somehow read that letter, and she was doing this for him to give him what he wanted for Christmas. Then he realized that it was ridiculous for two simple reasons. The first is that there was no way she could've read the letter; he made sure there was no evidence of it anywhere. The second is that even if she did somehow know about what he wrote, there was no way she would give him that kind of Christmas gift. But he couldn't think of any other explanation for her behavior other than he was actually getting his wish.

"I should talk to her about this," he said, continuing talking to himself. "This can't be happening. I know I wished for something like this, but I don't know how far I can let it continue."

His mother came back downstairs, wearing a short, red silk robe and high heels. She also seemed to have put on some new makeup and fixed her hair a little.

"Are you ready?" she asked with a big smile.

"Um, yeah, I'm ready," he said.

Any thought he had about talking to her about what was going on disappeared from his mind, as he really wanted to see her dressed in that lingerie. He no longer cared about how wrong it was; he wanted to see his sexy mother dressed in lingerie and hopefully get a lot more from it.

Cathy opened her robe and let it fall to the ground. She took a grandstanding pose to let her son have a good look at her wearing the lingerie that Sandra got her. She had worn plenty of lingerie pieces before for her late husband and subsequent lovers she had over the years. But she had never worn something so revealing as this, and never for someone like her own son.

Paul was stunned by what he was seeing. He had a ridiculous look on his face that made Cathy giggle. She turned around for him so he could see how her ass looked and did a little wiggle with her hips for his amusement before turning back around to face him.

"So, don't just stand there; tell me what you think," she said.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life," he said.

Even he was surprised that those were the words that came out of his mouth. In his mind, he wanted to say she looked beautiful, but it came out telling her how sexy he thought she was.

"Thank you," she said. "I know it sounds crazy, but I really like that you think I'm sexy. Is that weird for me to say?"

"No, not at all," he said.

"I have one more request, if you don't mind me asking."

"Sure, ask me anything."

"Can you take some pictures of me wearing this?" she asked. "I want to share it with Sandra; she'll get a kick out of it."

"Ok," he said enthusiastically.

"Great. I left my phone upstairs, so let's just use yours, and you can just send them to me when we're done."

"No problem," he told her. He was excited that he could take pictures of his sexy mother on his phone and have the chance to keep some of them for himself.

He got his phone which he left on an end table, and opened the camera app. He first started taking simple pictures of her, just standing by the fireplace with her hands on her hips and smiling at the camera. She then began making sexy poses for the camera, positions you would see in men's magazines.

"Take a close-up picture of my tits," she said. "They look wonderful in this top, don't they?"

"Yes, they do," he said.

He didn't even zoom in with the camera; he just came close to her and took a few pictures of her breasts. He then suggested he take pictures of her ass, and she turned around for him, and he took a dozen pictures of her backside. He was more of a breast man, but he was loving his mother's ass right now.

Paul was having a lot of fun taking pictures of her and even gave her some ideas of what positions she should take. He got her to pull down one of her bra straps and look at the camera while licking her lips. He also got one of her bending forward a little while she pushed her tits together. He just kept making suggestions of what to do, and she was just doing it.

By the time it was all over, he was sure he had almost two hundred photos of her on his camera. He wondered if he really should have half-naked pictures of his own mother on his camera; it was the kind of evidence he wasn't sure if he should keep. But he figured he would deal with that later.

"That was a lot of fun," said Cathy. "It's crazy that I did this with you, but we had such a great time taking these pictures."

"We're just having a little fun, that's all."

She stood by him as they looked through the pictures on his phone. She told him which ones to send her and which to delete.

"You can keep some of these if you want," said Cathy.

"Thanks, mom."

Paul was already planning to keep most of them anyway, but at least he now had her permission to keep them.

When they were done, Paul put his phone away, and Cathy gave him a big hug to thank him for doing this with her. Her hug was a lot stronger than what she normally gives him, and her breasts were pushing hard against his chest. He was quickly getting another hard-on, and he worried that she might feel it happening from this tight hug.

She let go of the hug and looked up at the ceiling, looking very surprised by what she saw.

"Hey, did you put that up there?" she asked.

Paul looked up and saw a large mistletoe with a red ribbon around it hanging above them.

"No, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out," he said.

Paul thought that this was too much of a coincidence. He had never seen a mistletoe hanging in the house before, and now here was one right above them. He thought that there was indeed something supernatural going on that was bringing him and his mother closer together like this.

"Well, you know what that means," she said as she closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

He took a moment to consider if this was a good idea or not. Sure, he thought about kissing her lips thousands of times before, but he never actually thought it was going to happen. He decided to just go with it; it may be his only chance to kiss her, and this was a good enough excuse to do it.

He leaned forward, gave her a small kiss on the mouth, and then pulled away from her. Cathy opened her eyes and looked very disappointed with Paul.

"That's it," she said. "Come on, I know I'm your mother, but we're under a mistletoe. Give it a little more passion this time."

She closed her eyes and puckered her lips again. Paul decided to just go for it and give her the best kiss he could give her. This time, he hugged her close and kissed her hard on the mouth. She hugged him in return, and they held each other in a passionate embrace. Paul quickly forgot that this was his mother that he was doing this with; they were kissing as if they were longtime lovers. Paul was getting a full-on erection now and was not caring if his mother could feel it or not. He liked that he was making her feel this way, and he hoped she could feel what she was doing to him.

Eventually, they stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes.

"Wow, that was wonderful," she said.

She then grabbed Paul by his shirt collar and made him stand up against the wall by the fireplace. She began kissing him again, harder and more passionately than before. She then started grabbing his dick above his pants and massaging it a little; he knew where this was going and was excited that it was finally going to happen.

She went down to her knees and began unbuckling Paul's belt and pants.

"What are you doing?" He asked, realizing what a stupid question that was.

"I'm unwrapping my next Christmas gift," she said jokingly about what she was doing.

"Are you sure you want to do this, mom?"

"Just as much as you want me to do this."