Maybe There is a Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again," she said to herself. "He must be very horny."

She knew what was happening; he was watching porn again soon after he jerked off earlier and was now cleaning up after himself again. She waited until he went back to his room and closed the door go back to her room, trying to remain extra quiet so he wouldn't hear her in the hallway.

She got to her room and was relieved to once again have gotten away with getting a copy of Paul's Santa letter. She was proud of herself for being so clever the last several years in getting a hold of Paul's Dear Santa letters. He had no idea that anyone could access previously printed documents and reprint them. Paul always acted like he was more tech-savvy than her, which was mostly true, but he never learned that certain high-end printers could do this. So, for as long as she was able to reprint his Dear Santa letters, she was able to see what he wanted for Christmas.

She often did do her research; that part was true because she couldn't rely on this scheme all the time, especially on birthdays. Also, she couldn't always get what he wanted because some items were often out of stock for the holiday, no matter how hard she tried. But at least it made her scheme look good, as if she couldn't know what he wanted if she couldn't actually get it. But sometimes, thanks to how she got access to those letters, she was able to get him the gifts he wanted a majority of the time.

She read his letter and was happy to read about the video game he wanted because she had already bought it for him. She knew he liked video games, especially the Galaxy Wars series, and researched that the new game was coming out but was being sold fast. Luckily, she had a good connection with an ex-boyfriend who helped her get that game.

She then read about the new winter coat he wanted; that was something she had to work on. To make it look realistic, she decided to give him a gift card to a department store that not only sells clothes but also a decent variety of jackets that he could buy on his own. This way, it's like she's getting him a jacket without him knowing he asked for one in his letter.

She continued reading, excited about what else she could give her son. She suddenly stopped reading in shock when she read about how he wanted to lose his virginity.

"No way," she said, astounded by this revelation.

She never thought about her son's sex life before now. She always thought he did well with women because he always seemed to be dating someone, so she would never have thought that he was still a virgin. It also explained to her why her son was jerking off in his room twice in the last half hour; he was very horny and needed the release.

She stopped thinking about all of that and continued reading the letter. She got the part about his ex-girlfriend, Jenny, a woman she never heard about, cheating on him with some douchebag.

"That bitch," she said. "You're not good enough for my son anyway. He could do much better than you."

As she read about what kind of woman he'd like to meet, she was in the shock of her life when he admitted in the letter that he would like to have sex with her.

"What?!" She said even louder this time.

She continued reading and read about how he would like to have sex with Sandra. She couldn't blame him for that, and for once, she was glad that her son had the hots for her.

Then she read more about why he liked his mother so much and all the nice things he said about her. After reading this part, she thought she couldn't blame him for feeling this way. But she thought that he was young and just hadn't met the right woman yet. Soon, he would meet someone that he could start having sex with, and after that, he wouldn't have these thoughts about his own mother anymore.

She went to the bathroom, tore up the letter into several tiny pieces until it was practically confetti, and flushed it away. There was nothing more she could learn from the letter; she already got him his video game and decided to get him that gift card for the coat, so her job was done.

After that, she got a good look at herself in the mirror. Her robe was slightly opened and showed a little bit of the bra she was wearing. She was so focused on Paul's letter that she forgot she was still wearing the lingerie underneath the robe. She opened the robe and let it drop to the floor. She took a good look at herself in the mirror, more so than she did when she first tried on that lingerie.

"I honestly I can't blame him if he thinks I'm attractive," she said to herself. "I guess I should take it as a compliment that he would like to have sex with me."

She thought more about that letter and some of the things Paul said in it. Besides saying how sexy she was, he said he would like his first time to be with someone who cares about him as much as he cares about the woman he's with; something she specifically said to him. He said that there was no one he cared about and who cared about him more than his own mother, and thinking about it, she knew he was right. There was no other woman who cared about him as much as she did, just like there was no other man who cared about her than her own son.

Soon, the idea of what it would be like if she were to be the one to take her son's virginity.

"Why can't it be me?" she asked herself in the mirror with a big smile. "It may not be legal or socially acceptable, but it should be me."

That's when she decided that no other woman was worthy enough to take her son's virginity besides her, so she should be the one to do it before another woman did. After that, he could sleep with as many women as he wanted; she would be proud of him if he did. She thought she would be doing those women a favor by taking his virginity and regularly having sex with him so he'd have more practice in pleasuring those other women.

She took off the lingerie and put it back in the gift box. She was forming an idea in her mind of how she was going to do this. She would have to rely on a lot of cunning and gimmicks; the idea of using a mistletoe came to mind, and the lingerie was going to play a big part in her plan. She cannot just throw herself at him; just because he said he would like to sleep with her in the letter, that doesn't mean he'll jump at the chance if she suggests it to him. He could just as easily be scared off by the idea of it when faced with the reality of the situation. She needed to find a way to subtly seduce him and make it seem like it is happening naturally. Or, at the very least, think it was a Christmas miracle.