Maybe There is a Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

She got his pants down and then his boxers. His dick sprang up into her face, and she was surprised by how big it was.

"Oh, my, I must've been a good girl this year for Santa to get me this gift," she said with a sexy voice. "But now I'm going to make sure I'm on his naughty list next year."

She spat on the shaft a couple of times and began stroking it with her first. She looked up at her son's face as she began flicking her tongue at the foreskin, licking away the pre-cum that was forming. Paul couldn't believe what was happening to him right now. A voice in his head was telling him to tell her that this was wrong and they should stop, but another voice was telling him not to be a pussy and to enjoy what's going to happen.

She began suckling on the foreskin like it was a lollipop as she continued stroking his shaft. Soon she opened her mouth wider and took as much of his big dick into her mouth. Her head began bobbing back and forth as her lips kept a firm seal around the shaft. Her tongue massaged it every time it entered her mouth for added pleasure. Paul stood there, looking down at his mother, who was acting like a whore for him. He had fantasized about her sucking his dick so many times, and it was better than he could ever imagine it to be.

Cathy began taking his dick deeper into her mouth, testing how much of it she could take in. She deep throated him very hard and gagged heavily on it. She had trouble breathing because of how far she was taking it down her throat. She pulled it out of her mouth and began coughing as she caught her breath. She then took his dick back into her mouth and resumed the blowjob; she deep throated him a few more times but knew her limit this time so she could breathe.

Paul couldn't hold back much longer. Normally he could make a blowjob last a good, long time, but he was getting too excited by the one he was getting from his own mother. Cathy could also tell what was going to happen very soon; she had sucked enough dick in her life to know when a man was about to ejaculate.

"Mom, I'm about to come," he warned her.

She took his dick out of her mouth and continued to stroke it with her hand so she could talk to him.

"It's ok, honey; you can come in mommy's mouth," she told him. "I want to taste my son's hot cum."

She resumed the blowjob, making it more intense this time. Paul managed to hold off another minute before he shot several streams of hot, white liquid filled her mouth. She let it sit on her tongue for a moment to have a good taste of it before she swallowed it all. She squeezed out whatever was left in his shaft and swallowed whatever few drops were left in it.

She pulled his dick out of her mouth as soon as it went soft and looked up at her son with a big smile.

"That was the best cum I have ever tasted," she told him.

"That was one of the best blowjobs I ever had," he replied.

Paul kicked off his pants and boxers that were around his ankles and got down on his knees with Cathy. She helped him take his shirt off and they moved over to the bearskin rug in front of the fireplace, where they began making out. Their hands were all over each other as they rolled around on that rug. Paul was just killing time until he could get hard again so he could make love to his mother. He was really excited to finally lose his virginity and to have his mother be the first woman he has sex with.

He unclasped her bra and took it off of her. He was in awe of how perfect her breasts looked, especially for a woman her age. They looked so much better than he ever imagined them to be. He began kissing and kneading her breasts. Cathy just lied there, letting her son have as much fun with her tits as he wanted. She liked the way he sucked on her nipples; she always got turned on when a man played with her nipples the right way.

Paul began to move down her body and took off her panties to reveal her shaved pussy. He fingered her a little, getting her nice and wet. He was a little nervous about the next part, but he still went for it. He put his head between her legs and began licking her pussy. Cathy began moaning from how Paul worked his tongue on her clit; it's been a while since she was with man who could do it so well.

Paul began working her pussy harder, lashing out his tongue like a hurricane. Cathy began breathing and moaning heavily. She could feel herself on the brink of an orgasm and hoped her son could give her one. She grabbed the back of his head with one hand and pulled his head closer to her pussy as he continued to orally pleasure her. Her pussy was getting wetter and warmer every second; Paul's face was practically covered in her pussy juices by now. In an instant, Cathy's body arched upwards, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"OH, FUCK YES!!!" she screamed.

Paul stopped eating her pussy and Cathy's body fell onto the carpet to settle down. Paul was glad that he made his mother come with his mouth; he was pleased that the skills he learned going down on Jenny worked well for his mother too.

He went over to the coffee table to grab a couple of tissues from the tissue box to wipe his mother's vaginal fluid off his mouth and cheeks. When he felt satisfied that he had dried off his face, he went back to his mother and positioned himself on top of her. He was fully hard again and ready to finally have sex with her.

"Are you ready?" Paul asked.

"I'm ready for you, baby.""

Cathy opened her legs wide for him and Paul guided his dick right up to her pussy. He thought he might get nervous at this moment, but he didn't hesitate at all as he pushed his dick right into her. They both let out a sigh of relief and smiled as they were both happy that this was happening between them. Paul kept his dick in her pussy for a few seconds to try and savor this feeling of having her warm pussy around his dick; it was the best feeling he ever had. He started fucking her slowly; since it was his first time, he thought he should take it easy in the beginning. She seemed to like it because she let out small moans with each pump of his dick into her pussy. He began to go a little faster, and as a response, she held him tighter. He could feel her nails digging into his back and could tell she was going to leave some scratch marks there when they were done.

Cathy made him turn over so she could be on top of him. He wanted to continue to be on top of her, but she was kind of forceful about it, so he went along with it since she had far more experience than he ever could. She began bouncing around his dick as Paul reached up and grabbed her breasts; he just couldn't get enough of grabbing them.

She began riding him faster, and he had to move his hands down to her hips to help keep her steady. She was moving around so much that he was afraid she was going to fly off of him. But he didn't have to worry, as Cathy knew how to keep herself on top of a man and ride him like a mechanical bull. So, Paul just lied there and enjoyed the view of this sexy woman riding him, with her hair flying around and her breasts jiggling. It was a beautiful sight for him to see.

Eventually, she slowed down enough for Paul to get her on her back again. He started fucking her more intensely; he now felt he had the confidence to do this. He fucked her hard, and she was moaning and breathing louder than she had before.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she chanted. "Fuck my hard! Fuck your whore mother!"

He never thought he'd ever hear his mother say something like that, or that he would actually like hearing it. He did as she asked and fucked her as hard as he could until he was basically pounding her pussy like a jackhammer. He never felt such intensity; not even his best workout sessions made his body work this hard. Soon she was screaming and letting him know how much she was loving this.

"Oh yes, I love it! Please, baby, fuck me harder!" she yelled.

"You like this, you filthy slut?" He said to her. "You like your son pounding his dick into your slut pussy?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm a slut! I'm your whore!"

He kept fucking her as hard as he could. He was afraid that he was going to lose control and finish soon, but it turned out to be the other way around. Cathy's body suddenly arched up from beneath him, much like the way it happened when Paul was eating her pussy earlier. He was surprised by how her eyes rolled to the back of her head like she was a possessed woman, and then she let out a scream.

"OH GOD, YES! YES! YES! FUCK YES!" she screamed.

That was a lot louder than when she orgasmed the first time. She settled down, and Paul stopped fucking her to let her relax and see if she was alright.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes, baby, mommy is just fine," she assured him. "You're just very good at making mommy come; please keep fucking me."

He continued fucking her, this time with only half the speed as he was doing before. He picked up his speed a little when she begged him to go faster, and he complied with her request. After a while, he couldn't hold back any longer and felt he was about to come. He wasn't sure what to do at this point because they got into this so fast to think about condoms.

"I'm about to finish," he told her. "Can I come inside of you?"

"It's ok, baby. You can come inside of me; it's safe," she assured him. "Please fill mommy's pussy with your cum."

He fucked her a little harder and faster; Cathy felt like she was on the verge of coming herself but wasn't quite there. Paul already made her come twice, so she was alright with not achieving a third one for now. Paul kept going and going, trying to hold off as much as he could so he could have more time to fuck his mother. But with one last hard thrust into pussy, he shot his load right into her. Cathy could swear she could feel his cum filling her up, and it was a wonderful feeling.

When his dick went limp, he pulled himself right out of her pussy and lied down next to her. After relaxing a little, she crawled up on his body and rested her head on his shoulder as he held her.

"That was amazing," said Cathy. "I did not expect that to ever happen between us."

"Me too," he said, despite how much he fantasized about it. "Maybe there is a Santa Claus."

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"This is going to sound crazy, but I asked for this in my letter to Santa."

Cathy lifted her head off his shoulder and gave him a confused look. A moment later, she started laughing.

"That's a good one," she said.

"Ha, yeah," he said. He decided to just let her think he was joking.

"Well, I don't know what came over us today, especially me because of how I was behaving, but I don't regret this at all. Do you?"

"No, I don't."

"That's good to hear. Because now that I see how good you are at pleasing me, I'm really looking forward to doing this with you very often."

"Me too," said Paul, and then he pulled her close for a kiss. "I want to make love to you forever. I want no other woman besides you."

"I hope that's not true," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"You need to be with other women besides me," she said. "You're a young man; you should be sleeping with as many women as possible."

"Really? After everything we've just done, you're alright with me sleeping with other women besides you?"

"Of course, I'd be proud of you if you did," she said. "I'll still continue to have sex with other men myself, so you might as well sleep with other women."

"Alright, if that's what you want," he said, smiling.

"It's something I know you also want to do," she said, then kissed him.

They eventually stood back up and picked up their clothes before heading upstairs to finish what they started in Cathy's bedroom. As soon as they stepped inside, they dropped their clothes, and Paul was all over her. When they got on the bed, Paul shoved his dick back into her and began fucking her as hard as he had done back on the living room floor. He was surprised that he was still going this hard; he figured he'd be tired out by now, but he just found some new energy and just kept going. He wondered if whatever Christmas magic affected his mother was making him keep going. Or, he thought, he has always been this good, he just never had the chance to prove it before tonight.

After a while of rolling around the bed, Paul made Cathy get on her hands and knees as he began fucking her doggy style. He always wanted to try this position after seeing how much fun it looked in so many porn videos. He held on to her waste as he began fucking her from behind. Cathy had her head down as she panted heavily from being fucked so hard by her son. Paul spanked her a few times, and she expressed how much she enjoyed it.

"Yes, spank my ass," she said. "I've been a naughty girl; I need to be punished."

He spanked her harder a few more times and she loved it. He always wondered if the women in the porn videos enjoyed the spanking or if it was just for show, but now he can see from his mother's reaction that some women like having this done to them during sex.

Soon, she screamed from another orgasm surging through her body. And soon after that, he shot his cum into her again and he pulled out of her. He fell on the bed and lied down next to her.

"Glad to know that the first time wasn't just a fluke, and it can always be this good," she said. "But no offense, I've had enough for one night and could use some sleep."

"You're right," he said. "Can we pick this up in the morning?"

"Of course we can," she said, as she moved in close to kiss her new lover.

They pulled the blanket over themselves and held each other's naked bodies until they fell asleep.

The next morning, Paul woke up first to see his mother still there next to him. Her blanket fell off a little, so her breasts were exposed to him. He grabbed one of them and gave it a little massage; he figured now that they were lovers, he could feel her tits as often as he wanted. Cathy woke up to find her son feeling her breast. She looked at him and gave him a loving smile.

"Merry Christmas," said Paul.

"Merry Christmas," she said.

They moved close to each other and had sex again. After last night and this morning, they worked up quite the appetite. They got out of bed, washed up, got dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. They decided to keep it simple with coffee and cereal.

Afterwards, they opened the rest of the gifts they got from each other and from other people. One of the last things Paul opened was the Christmas card his mother gave him, and in it was a gift card to a department store.

"I figured you could use some new clothes for your next semester," said Cathy. "I'm sure you can get a few nice items out of that card."

"I have enough clothes, but this is good for a new winter coat that I need."

"Good thing I got you that card," she said. "That store it's for has a decent variety of coats as well."

Paul realized that this was technically the third item he asked for in his Santa letter. He pretty much got everything he wanted, even something as simple as a winter coat.

"Maybe there is a Santa Claus," he said to himself.

"What was that, honey?"

"Nothing," he replied. "Thanks for the gifts, mom. I love you.""

"I love you too, sweetie," she replied.

They couldn't help themselves as they removed each other's clothes and had sex on top of the ripped Christmas gift wrapping paper.

ONE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE -- AFTER PAUL AND CATHY WATCH THEIR MOVIE

After Paul went off to his bedroom, Cathy got a call from Sandra who had an argument with one of her boy toys, as she likes to call them, and he stormed off before she could fuck him. After that, she decided to call Cathy to talk about it. She was walking toward her room with her phone in her hand and had to walk past Paul's room on her way there but stopped when he heard some unusual noises coming from behind Paul's bedroom door. She stopped talking to Sandra to listen to what she was hearing and it took her a few seconds to realize that Paul was watching porn in his room.

She quietly ran to her room, keeping herself from laughing, so Paul wouldn't hear her. As soon as she closed her bedroom door, she heard Paul leaving his room to go to the bathroom across the hall, obviously to clean after himself. She had to laugh about the situation, which confused Sandra who was still on the phone the whole time, and asked what was going on. Cathy told her that she heard Paul listening to porn on his computer when she walked by his room and then they both laughed.

"I wonder what kind of porn he was watching," said Sandra.

"Probably lesbian porn; guys love that stuff."

"Maybe it's MILF porn," said Sandra. "I bet he was thinking of me."

"That wouldn't surprise me. I keep catching him looking at your tits when he thought you weren't looking."

"It's not just me, babe. I caught him looking at your tits a few times too," said Sandra. "Maybe you're the one he's thinking about while watching that porn."

"Don't be gross, Sandra."

"What? We took the same psych class in college; all guys fantasize about fucking their mothers at some point. And you're a total MILF; you would be the perfect oedipal complex fantasy."

"Shut up, Sandra. That's my son you're talking about."

"What? Can you blame him if it was true?" Sandra asked. "That reminds me, have you checked out the Christmas gift I gave you?"

"Why? What did you give me?" Cathy asked.

"Go check for yourself. I don't want to wait until Christmas for you to tell me what you think of it."

Cathy was going to say she should wait until Christmas day for that, but then realized if it was a gift from Sandra, it was probably something inappropriate that she probably shouldn't open in front of Paul. She told Sandra to hold on and quietly ran off to the living room, grabbed Sandra's gift from beneath the tree, and ran back to her room. She opened the box and saw the lingerie that Sandra had given her.

"Oh my God, Sandra," said Cathy on the phone.

"Merry Christmas, babe," Sandra replied, laughing.

Cathy read the card Sandra wrote and couldn't believe she would write such things, especially about her own son.

"It's a good thing I opened this now instead of Christmas morning in front of Paul," said Cathy. "But thank you; it would be nice to wear when I get a new boyfriend."

"Or you could wear it for Paul," said Sandra. "I'm sure he would love to see his sexy mother wearing that around the house."

"There's something seriously wrong with you," Cathy said with a laugh.

Cathy had enough for one night, said goodnight to Sandra, and they both hung up. She was about to put away the lingerie when she decided to try it on. She went to her bathroom to change into the lingerie and took a good look at herself in the mirror. She loved what she was seeing and couldn't help taking different poses to see how sexy she looked in different positions.

She decided to have some fun with it and took a few pictures of herself with her phone. Afterwards, she sent a few sexy ones to Sandra with the caption, "Merry Christmas." A minute later, Sandra responded with a series of emojis to show how excited she was to get those pictures.

Cathy was about to put her pajamas back on when she remembered she needed to do something quickly in the living room. She put on a robe and quietly went downstairs to the living room, walking past Paul's door, where she still heard some porn being played. She was surprised that it was still going on.

When she got to the living room, she went to the shared printer in the corner and searched the printer's menu. She found the section to print the last several documents, found the one print job that came from Paul's computer, and walked back to her room. Halfway up the stairs she had to stop when she heard Paul leave his room and go across the hall to the bathroom. She heard the toilet flush very quickly and the faucet turning on to wash his hands.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers