Maylin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiss feels good, and then I'm between two people so there is not much to not like here. Our lips are mashing together and moving, because I'm being fucked, also bring my hand up to massage her breasts through the top. Petra moans and opens up her outfit, it is easy, there are only elongated buttons to hold it together.

With access to her breasts now I pinch and pull on one nipple. Also moan into the kiss because I got off again. My toes curl a little with the force of the orgasm. I guess I have been missing other women, but just getting a gal in bed with me is what Mom did with me and I guess too weird. Not that Mom doing me wasn't weird, I admit it is weird to me but feels good and doesn't hurt anyone.

Suddenly I'm getting shoved at and moan again because Brian is getting off inside of me. Back arches because I reached a small orgasm. I like the feel of the man flooding my depths with his molten fluids. Not that they are molten but definitely feel warmer where his fluids are inside of me, and really like the inside of me part.

"You no mind?" Look up at Petra and shake my head.

"I do like women as well. I've never just looked for a girlfriend because Mom introduced me to lesbian sex." Petra makes a face and nods.

"Yes I understand, you wish hold on to her. Would like do same tomorrow?" Nod and smile.

"Sure, I think you get Brian tomorrow and you can lick me." Petra grins then shakes her head.

"Trade off on who has Brian." Brian snorts so we look at him, still inside me and moving a little.

"Aren't you supposed to ask me?"

"Do you not like the idea?"

"I do like the idea but still I'm the guy fucking you both so you are supposed to ask." Petra starts giggling first so I join in.

"No man say no to fucking both of us."

Brian pulls out so Petra moves that way to lick him clean. I don't blame her I like doing the same thing. Not joining in because I've been there and it is her first time. Also reminds me of something we should ask Brian because if he dates Petra he should fuck her alone too.

"Brian, how often can you have sex?" Brian sighs and sits down in his chair.

"Five times a week is pushing it why?" Roll my eyes and Petra looks up at him.

"Because if you date Petra you should fuck her alone at least some of the time." Petra looks over at me then shrugs.

"So long as am involved in all of his sex, no mind. Do you want be cleaned?" Shake my head and wink.

"Going to do dinner leaking Brian." Petra snorts and grins.

"Wish do same tomorrow." Brian tosses up his hands.

"Am I supposed to feel like a piece of meat?"

"Yes." Petra says with a grin.

I am giggling as I grab up the bags and hand over the two not for me. We all dive in our bags and enjoy our burgers. Not that I got a burger, I wanted a chicken sandwich instead. Still basically a burger though. After we finish our food I get to get up and get dressed. Petra stays behind to talk to Brian which is perfectly fine, she wants to date him.

Get to go look over the tables to make sure we got everything clean. Which it is and there is an occupied table, the rest of the waitresses are parked in it. Still eating oddly enough and I get waved at so go join them, though just stand there, they got in a booth and not much room.

"Did you two do Petra as well?" Nod and wink.

"Petra wants to date Brian, I'm now dating Eito so I let her have him. Wants me to take part in her sex with him here so that is a little odd." Paula snorts and waves her hand.

"You are dating a guy now and still fucked Brian?"

"Eito doesn't mind, I've been fucking him for three years anyway. Never said he wanted more than my pussy wrapped around him until today though."

"So you stayed with just lovers because you were waiting for him to ask?" Sigh and look down.

"Basically, wasn't the idea but by the time I wanted to actually have a boyfriend I was basically wrapped around his finger." Everybody sighs.

"That's beautiful, when do we get to meet him?"

"Later today hopefully, he will come in and go home with me is the plan."

"So getting married in a week?" Shake my head though we are all giggling.

"Take longer to make sure I can stand to live in the same place with him. Besides we gotta discuss big things, where we will live, if he can afford to have a stay at home wife. I'll know in a week if I can get away with only fucking him."

"Wait, so you fuck Brian so often because you have that big a sex drive?"

"Yes, I would have done Eito more but he works in a comic store and I visit twice a week already. I buy stuff often but more visits they would want more purchases and I don't make that much."

Plenty of agreements there, most of us live with our parents still. Paula does not, she has a roommate. Petra lives alone, though she has a small apartment and is older than the rest of us. She immigrated a couple years ago. People come in to the diner then so we split up. I get to head for the waiting couple to lead to a table, the rest of us are cleaning up the table or getting presentable.

Reaching the couple I greet them in Chinese then lead them to a table. Older Chinese couple so they are quite happy with me. Even get to stay there and help with their order. He was an apothecary in the Chinese medicine store and moved here from China so most of the talking they did was in Chinese.

I like doing this because it gives me a chance to practice my Chinese. Most of the time the only Chinese I speak is when I sing. Also get more people in so I am kept busy leading people to a table. Also get to walk around with a pitcher of water to add water to their glasses. Not that everyone drinks the water, which is better for the diner.

Also silly because we have a filter but still it's nice. Petra finally comes out of Brian's office so I get to go sing. Do my songs and get applause. Don't always get applause but not because I suck at singing. Usually I don't get much applause because nobody understands what I sing. Songs also go on and on so that doesn't help.

Off the stage I get to go back to guiding people to tables. Also take around a pitcher of water again. Night continues on and no Eito, I am a little worried that he doesn't want to have sloppy seconds after all. Perhaps he decided that he doesn't want to date me. I know that fucking Dad is not precisely a welcome thing to just about everyone.

Course right when I am just about ready to collapse in the sure knowledge that Eito decided I'm not the girl for him, he shows up. I beam at him then jump in his arms getting giggles out of the girls nearby. We are not empty of customers but fairly close and it's only nine. We close at ten, but then also open at four so we are popular for those who live in the area for breakfast.

Dinner and lunch we cater for those who don't live here. Works well really, since we are full most every night. Fairly sure we charge less for breakfast, since the menus don't have breakfast items on them. Then Eito is kissing me and I forget how to think, this is one awesome kiss. His lips press against mine and my mouth opens, not from pressure but want.

Tongue slides right on in my mouth and we are playing tonsil hockey. Also getting moist between my legs and I really want to just get on my back right here. Also don't because I'm not a showy person, Petra coming in embarrassed me. Did like when she joined in though so I guess I don't want to be watched but threesomes are good.

"Are we going to stand here?" Squeak and get put down to lead Eito for a table.

"I was starting to think you decided I'm not dating material."

"Heck no, you are a beautiful woman." Sit across from him in the booth and snort.

"You enjoy my pussy too much to lose it."

"That to, you are beautiful." Sigh and look down.

"Not enough in breasts, God was cruel to me, short and small breasts."

"I think you look great, besides there are enough boob to you to hold on to." Snort and giggle.

"Feel up to talking big things with me?" Eito frowns.

"What sort of big things?"

"Well, how much you make is a good starting point." He relaxes a little so I guess his big things were different.

"I don't really make that much, sixteen hundred a month." Frown because I make more.

"I make more than that."

"Comic store clerk doesn't pay well. Owning a store doesn't pay well, according to management we break even every month."

"You enjoy the job though." Eito nods and shrugs.

"Mostly it's simply you go there and fuck me. I do like comics and the games though."

"What about anime?"

"I like that too, know you like that, you own I think everything we have to sell."

"Almost, some of the anime and hentai I didn't want to get."

"Speaking of which, was that all of the comics you wanted today?" Sigh and look down.

"I didn't get up as early as I should have today so probably not. I only had time to look fast."

"I am opening tomorrow so you will get up earlier and come with me."

"I like this plan, I got tips today so that will cover the comics."

"What did you do that you got tips?"

"I sang at a reception in one of the private rooms. The bride was about my age and the husband was at least fifty. Grey in his hair and wrinkles. Japanese so you are doing it wrong, supposed to have younger than I am." Eito snorts and shakes his head.

"No, that is a well to do man having a trophy wife, it's done in Japan. It's good for her because when he does die she gets part of the estate."

"So she is putting up with him being old and listening to heavy metal for a big paycheck later?"

"Basically, though heavy metal, I would expect she likes that and he caters to her. Never said trophy wives are not loved."

"Have you ever been to Japan?"

"Nope, have you ever been to China?" Shake my head and wink.

"I don't think we should soon, probably get arrested in China and I'd get arrested in Japan." Eito snorts and we both laugh.

"Doubtful, it's nations rattling sabers. Which do you want to visit first?" Roll my eyes.

"China you dork. Besides I make more which means I'm wearing the pants in our house."

"I do like how you fill out tights but no, we are going Japan first. We can go look at the cherry blossoms." Shake my head.

"China, I want to see the Forbidden City."

"Honestly we should go see the cherry blossoms, can visit China in the winter when it's not tourist season."

"Do you have any idea how big Forbidden City is? Ten thousand people doesn't make it crowded. Besides we are talking about China, it's always full of people."

Eito doesn't have anything to say about that, we just sit and laugh. Then he grabs my hand and I smile at him. He is going to fuck me again and I want that, I want to swell with his kid and wake up every day to his face. Course I don't know if I can stand to live with him but definitely going to work on swelling with his kid.

Brian comes out and tells me to take lover boy home with me. Giggle about that but we do go, I'm happy with skipping the cleanup. Eito is silent as we get to my car, then we are inside and he is looking around.

"It's bigger inside than I thought." Snort and giggle.

"Plenty of room, so long as you only have two people to go somewhere in it. I like it since there is room to do grocery shopping in it, and great mileage."

"So open relationship?" Look over at Eito for a moment.

"If you can stand to, though you better if your sex drive isn't as high as mine."

"Suppose I don't have much choice, you would keep working unless I go to college and get a degree for a good paying job."

"If you want sex as often as I do you don't have to worry about it. Brian is getting to fuck Petra now, she wants to date him. Also wants to have sex with me and him in his office."

"So you would fuck me with her?" Ponder that then shake my head.

"I was serious when I said date the other woman. I mean if we both like her and she likes us there's no reason to not have her live with us. Suppose means she would be the stay at home wife."

"You want to do that?" Nod and sigh.

"I do want to be the stay at home wife. Also know we can't afford that, at least not until you do get a degree and the good paying job, which may not happen for years after the degree."

Eito doesn't say anything, but then we are almost home anyway. At least for right now I live here and hopefully Eito is good to live with. Already know he's good at fucking me, and I do love him. Eito collects the bags for me then inside to find Dad sitting on the sofa watching TV. He smiles at me then his smile gets a little strained when he notices Eito.

"Dad this is Eito, he's my boyfriend and hopefully the father of your first grandchild and many more after." Dad doesn't move just sits there staring at me so may as well share one thing more. "Don't worry Dad, you will fuck me tonight. Eito hasn't had sloppy seconds so you will provide that for his enjoyment. Later on depends on how often he can."

"Did you get my game?" Sigh and roll my eyes.

"Yes I got your game, and a game for me." Eito pulls open the right back so pull out his game box and toss to Dad.

"Ah good, isn't he the guy you have been fucking at the store?" Nod and smile while I pull Eito closer.

"He is and I really like him. This is to make sure I can stand to live with him."

"Good plan, are you going to stop working?" Shake my head.

"Not right now, he makes less than I do. So far all we have discussed besides the income is visiting Japan and China."

"Still say Japan first." Look at Eito then kick him in the shin.

"Keep it up, you won't get laid." Dad is chuckling though Eito frowns.

"Unless you want to visit in the winter we can visit Japan and see the cherry blossoms before it warms up in China." Frown then look at Dad who nods after a moment.

"Yes he has a good point. Assuming you can afford to get a flight and hotel." Look at Eito who frowns.

"My parents have looked into going before and it was expensive, many look to go see the cherry blossoms in Japan."

"Not cheap to go to China either, I think we should not think about this right now." Eito nods, also looks a little sad so pull him to me and lay in a hot kiss.

"Hey there is no fucking my daughter in front of me." Stop kissing Eito and look at Dad.

"Why not? I mean you fuck me to." Dad rolls his eyes.

"Doesn't mean I want to watch you get fucked."

Grin and go back to kissing Eito. My lips opening immediately to get his tongue. Also hump him, my crotch moving against his leg because I'm not tall enough to rub on his cock standing up. Jump then because Dad got up and smacked my ass.

"Bad Daddy, maybe you won't get to fuck me." Eito snorts and Dad glares.

"I am still your father, in fact since you are so eager to get fucked, go to my bedroom."

Wink up at Eito and make sure he has my bags then lead him to my bedroom. Dad followed along behind me so I can't give my boyfriend a kiss. Do stand in front of my bedroom door and pull my clothes off. Then I get pushed and prompted to Dad's bedroom where I jump on the bed and move around to a good spot to get fucked at, not that Dad follows along to do that.

"You did get my lotion?"

"Yes I got you a bottle of lotion, almost got two but not on sale so just one." Smile and spread my legs.

"Well then come have your payment." Dad smiles but doesn't get on top of me yet, is getting undressed so will happen.

"Do you like him?" Nod and smile.

"He is Japanese but not tiny where it counts and is a very good fucker. I honestly am dreaming of marrying him and having his children. Do know I need to make sure I can stand to live with him first though, just thinking about it."

Dad nods then climbs in bed with me. Smile and hold my arms out to him, I want my Dad to slide right on inside of me. Especially want him to fuck me so Eito can experience a used pussy. Kinda funny but I like giving out sloppy seconds sex, it feels so different. I barely feel the cock in me, it's more like there is a water balloon inside of me moving around.

Moan when Dad lines his cock up with me and slides in a little. Pull my legs up a little higher to give him access to my depths. Perhaps it would be better to say fuller access considering he is already inside of me. He is also pumping his way in and I am feeling very good. Then Daddy has come down to give me a kiss.

I am liking this, getting kissed as Dad's cock works its way deeper into me. Moan again when he is all the way inside of me, and wrap my legs around him. Dad pulls back then pushes in and I enjoy the way I part for him, my Dad is fucking me. I know this is wrong and getting pregnant from him is a really bad idea, but I really enjoy the way it feels to open up around his cock.

Even have thoughts of getting pregnant from my Dad. Not that it will happen, probably not at least and not yet anyway, but it is my thought when he is inside of me. My hips are moving now to help him enjoy his daughter's cunt. Definitely have a cunt, little early to be that excited with sex. Suppose it's because Dad is my lover, really naughty makes for faster on excited.

He is also moving in me quite well, fast but not jackhammer to orgasm. This is more like making love when both are horny. Not slow loving sex but fast loving sex, which doesn't really make sense but what I have sliding in and out of me. Back arches then with my orgasm and I get a little loud with my moan.

Legs are grabbed, I had lost my hold on Dad during the orgasm, and pushed up so I am folded in half. Dad picks up a little speed so I am moaning and groaning through my orgasm while he fucks me fast. Folded in half also means he is getting a little farther in me and that is nice. His cock is reaching deep inside of me and feeling good.

Course after a certain depth I only feel full of my Dad but still, it feels good to have something that deep inside of me. Also find myself talking to Dad, about how good it feels to be fucked by Daddy. Dad joins in and calls me things, I don't understand why but I do like to be called a dirty whore, in Chinese.

Other words appear in there, all the while my cunt taking my father's cock. I am really liking how fast he is fucking me. Something right, and really wrong, with his cock sliding in and out of me at the speed it is. I really like how it feels to part for his thrusts, and close in on withdrawal. Also wrong to be under this man with his cock in me, he is Dad, he made me inside of Mom.

So don't care though, he feels really good and I am going to let him flood me. Perhaps I will make a child from him this time. Know that even if I am fertile today Eito and Brian have the better chance of it. Heck I am pretty sure I am not fertile today anyway. Still I am thinking about my father's life giving fluids making a child in me like he did with Mom to have me.

Thoughts of this get my back to arch again. I reached orgasm and I am calling myself all sorts of things. Most of them things I'd kick somebodies ass over calling me any other time. Dirty whore, wanton slut, and so forth. I mean dang I am far gone on this, and Dad is calling me all of those things as well.

Well Dad is talking about how much he is enjoying his dirty whore and so forth. I am liking that, not that he is calling me bad things, but that he is enjoying me. Also that he is so turned on he will call me things. Heck I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to stay right here folded in half under Dad being fucked.

Sadly I can't stay here forever, Dad doesn't last that long and honestly I'm glad for that. If he lasted forever I'd never feel him shooting his load in me. Not that he is right now, I'm still being fucked, folded in half and called dirty things. I really like to be called dirty things during sex, heck a dirty whore isn't really far off how I act with guys anyway.

Dirty part not really being there but a whore sure. I don't demand money to fuck me but I will just get under a guy. Eito wasn't my first and definitely not the only guy I turned a date question into asking if he wants to fuck me. Had a reputation in school, easy but really that isn't different from whore except no taking money for it.