May's Hard Day

Story Info
After a hard trip May visits for a hard fuck
1.6k words
4.48
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years before any of my sexual encounters with May, or her mother, Heather, these friends have had standing permission to help themselves to my pool.

May, as you might recall (See "A Serendipitous Silent Surprise"), is the petite, 30 year old, sexy siren of Filipino decent that snuck into my fenced-in pool area to seduce me while I was sunbathing in the nude. Unbeknownst to me at that time, her equally sexy mother, Heather, secretly videoed our exploits and then shared them with me several weeks later.

I had been running a few errands when I arrived home to a strange car in my driveway. Not finding anyone in the house, I ventured out back to my fenced-in pool area to find the beautiful May sunbathing naked by my pool.

Surprised but happy, I cheerfully greeted, May, "I thought your mother said you were away on an extended business trip?"

May jumped-up and greeted me with a warm hug and kiss, smashing her perky breasts hard against me as she replied, "I'm glad to see you too! I just flew in early this morning and thought the pool and sunshine would help me relax!"

I asked, "You needed to relax after your trip, huh? So, it was a hard trip?"

May replied, "Yes, it was a hard trip."

Trying to lighten the mood and make Meg laugh, I quipped, "Well May, after our last visit, I thought you liked hard things!"

May said with a sheepish grin as she started removing my shirt and shorts, "I do and that's why I'm here! After my hard trip I need a hard fuck!"

Within moments we were French kissing and fondling each other like teenagers.

I knew that May had a definite spirit of adventure about her so I picked-up her diminutive body, spun her around to a standing 69 position. I dashed my tongue in and around her sweet, petite pussy as she locked her legs around the back of my neck.

I let out a groan as May's talented mouth began to kiss, lick, and suck my cock to full hardness. I must confess, May is an amazingly talented cock sucker!

May giggled, "This is wild! I've never sucked a cock upside down before!"

"Mmm, you taste and feel good, May!" I told her.

May made beautiful throaty sounds as she sucked my cock before she erupted into her first climax!

I spun her off me and drove her to her knees as I slapped my cock across her face as I said, "If you want a hard fuck then suck my cock and make it nice and slick, my little cum slut!"

After allowing her to blow me a few more moments I yanked May up by the arm and marched her into the shade by the side of my house. I then spun her around, picked her up facing me with her knees over my elbows as I backed her up against the wall and slid her onto my thick cock to fuck her standing up! At slightly less than 5' tall, May was the perfect partner for this position.

She groaned and moaned as I repeatedly flexed my hips to thrust in and out of her diminutive, sexy frame. I slammed her like this for several minutes before my legs started shaking. Fortunately for me she had fairly big climax so I figured it was a good time to switch.

I dragged May back over to a lounge chair and ordered her to get on all fours. Stepping in front of her I again slapped my hard cock against her face a few times saying, "Suck it! Suck my cock, May and make it nice and wet!"

May was always an eager little sex slut!

I then reached into a pocket under the chair to retrieve a tube of anal lube I keep stashed there. I applied copious amount to her small, round ass and my cock before climbing above her to slowly feed my stiff, thick cock into her anus.

She whimpered as I playfully smacked her tiny ass.

Little by little, I inched myself in. I ordered May to finger her self as I started slowly pushing in and pulling out with long, full strokes. In and out. In and out. I gradually picked up the pace as May grunted, moaned, and squealed with delight. This was my second time fucking May's tight ass and just like before, she clearly loved it!

After several minutes I felt my balls begin to tighten so I told May, "Get ready, I'm going to cum soon!"

This put her over the top and she began to buck wildly in a huge shuddering orgasm! May then thrust forward to yank my cock free from her ass before spinning around like a gymnast as she screamed, "In my mouth! Cum in my mouth!"

My cock erupted and cum was already flying towards her face just as May finished yelling. I had a big load built up and so I pumped blast after blast into her open, waiting mouth! As I blasted, May crept forward finally latching her lips around my shaft to swallow me deep for my last few ropes.

May purred, "That was incredible!"

I readily agreed that it was very hot! I talked May into a brief dip in the pool to help us recharge. After about 20 minutes May started snuggling up to me. We kissed and she placed my hands onto her beautiful breasts which I readily fondled, squeezed, and sucked. Like her momma, May definitely liked hard nipple play!

We grabbed a different lounge chair in the shade that was slightly larger as we positioned ourselves for a sideways 69 to kickoff round two.

Within minutes her juices were flowing and my cock was again fully erect. So, I told her to climb on top of me to begin fucking my thick, hard, mature cock so I could see her pretty face and play with her tits.

May bounced up and down rhythmically, eventually enjoying a small orgasm. After several more minutes I could tell she was getting tired so we switched to the missionary position.

I entered her slow and steady at first making it a point to manipulate her clit with the fat head of my cock. This brought her another, larger orgasm. Feeling her copious juices flowing out of her pussy and all over the crack of her ass, I used her legs to roll her way forward to slip the tip of my cock in and out of her ass several times before pulling it out and plunging it deep back inside her cunt!

May gasped and shrieked with joy. I knew if I kept this up for several more minutes she was likely to have a massive orgasm. And she soon did!

Bucking and shaking, panting fiercely and moaning wildly, May came hard! As her tingling subsided and her breathing normalized, she begged, "Let me take you in my throat! I want your cum deep in my throat!"

Always happy to oblige, I helped May scoot up so her head could hang over the edge of the chair. I then grabbed some nearby cushions to build a riser for me to kneel on in front of her head.

I playfully rubbed my cock all over her small face before slowly slipping it into her wanton mouth. I then began to slowly pump about half of my length in and out of her mouth, giving her time to get used to the position and to relax her gag reflex.

May then reached her arms up the my butt to pull me deeper into her throat. Taking her cue, I began plunging in deeper. I could she her throat bulge each time I drove the fullness of my cock into her.

I then began to pick up my pace, fucking her fabulous velvety throat hard and faster before occasionally mixing it up to hold myself fully in the depths of her throat until she tapped for me to pull out so she could gulp in more air.

The co-mingling of my copious pre-cum and her saliva coated my cock and ran down her face, causing beautiful long strings as I periodically withdrew for her to rest her throat and catch her breath.

Tap! Tap! She was ready once again so I rammed my cock in deep. She used her long tongue to lick my shaft and would even suck on my balls from time to time. She was a pro and she was clearly aroused using one hand to pull and twist her long nipples while the other fingered her clit to several more orgasms as she enthusiastically worked to make me cum down her throat.

I could feel my tension building so I grunted loudly, "May, I'm going to cum!"

Just then May grabbed my ass hard, driving me deep into the back of her throat just as my fireworks started! I could literally see the bulge in her throat pulse with every cum blast I fed her. I blasted multiple times and her bronze colored face turned bright red as she continued to keep me bottomed out inside her throat.

Mere moments after my last spurt, she tapped me to pull out and gasped twice before proudly pointing for me to see that she had successfully swallowed every drop of my cum! Nearly exhausted, I flopped on my back beside her.

May then lovingly bent down to suck my cock hard while she gently squeezed my balls. She locked onto me like a shop vac for two straight minutes!

I moaned with pleasure.

When May finished sucking she said playfully, "My cousin told me that good cum sluts always make sure their man has completely emptied his balls!"

I smiled and told May, "Your cousin sounds wise! Maybe you should introduce us sometime!"