May's Massage Parlour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make it even worse, while we were all having a late breakfast together, Jess declared, "We are going shopping today."

I knew that 'we', didn't include me, and that they would be out for most of the day. I was happy that I wasn't going with them, because it would be clothes, shoes, and handbags, that they were shopping for. However, I was now going to be on my own, when I would rather have spent time with Charlotte.

Surprisingly, they were back early, just after four. It was because Jess had one of her migraines. Shortly after, she went to bed. Charlotte was concerned.

"Will she be OK?"

"Yes. She has taken her medication. It works, but it knocks her out. She will sleep through until tomorrow morning, and when she wakes, she will be fine."

"That's good. It means that I can thank you properly, for letting me stay here."

It was only when she placed her hand on my crotch, that I understood what she meant.

As we kissed, I wondered if this would be the one time when the medication didn't work, and that Jess would come downstairs. If she did, and she caught us, we wouldn't be able to talk our way out of it. The sensible thing to do, was to stop now, before we went too far. Then she started unzipping me, and I knew that I was never going to stop it.

We were now on the living room floor. She was naked from the waist up, and I was naked from the waist down. My hands were groping her tits, and she was sucking on my cock. We should be rushing, trying to finish quickly, so as to reduce the risk of being caught, but instead, we were taking our time.

I liked what she was doing to me, but it had to stop. Any longer, and I would come in her mouth. But when I pushed on her head, she kept going.

"You need to stop."

This time she did, but reluctantly.

"I was enjoying that."

"You'll like this even better. Now bend over."

She shook her head, and then she said, "No, it's my turn."

She could see the confusion on my face, and I could tell that it amused her. Then she explained.

"It's my turn to fuck you. Now lie down, I'm going to ride your big cock."

I did what she had asked, and then I watched her slowly take off her skirt and panties.

As she was about to lower herself onto me, I reached for her tits.

"No, I don't want you to do anything."

When she was sitting on me, and my cock was deep inside her pussy, it felt wonderful. But it was even better when she started fucking me.

I thought that it would be over in a couple of minutes, three at the most, but after five, she was still going. She was determined to continue until I reached it.

Thirty seconds later, I did. When she felt me spurt inside her, she sat down. That intensified my climax.

While she was getting off me, she said, "I didn't come, but I am OK with that."

I had been so focused on mine, that I wasn't aware that she hadn't climaxed.

"Get me hard again, so that I can fuck you."

She shook her head, so it was still a no. We left it at that. However, I was now determined to make it up to her on Tuesday, at May's Massage Parlour.

On Monday morning, I left for work before Charlotte was up. But that was OK, because we had said our goodbyes the day before.

When I returned, her car wasn't there. As soon as I was in the house, I could hear Jess sobbing. She was already missing her Mother.

As I approached her, I put my arms out, so that I could hug her, but she pushed them away. Then she handed me a piece of paper. It was our credit card statement. I nearly laughed. Was this just because I had spent a bit more than I should have?

Then I saw the line that she had highlighted, it was for 'May's Massage Parlour'. Once, when I hadn't brought enough cash with me, I had charged it to my card. May had told me that it would show on the statement as 'Miscellaneous'. But unfortunately, it hadn't.

"I can explain."

And I could. I would tell her that I had only gone there for a massage.

"I rang them. Can you also explain why you are a regular there, and that you call yourself Dexter?"

"Yes."

But only if I could think of something in the next few seconds.

"And who is Goldie?"

Now that was a difficult one to answer.

Then I had a brainwave, and it was one of my best. With confidence, I said,

"It's all a big misunderstanding."

When I had finished telling her, there was no more sobbing, and the look of anguish on her face, had been replaced by a smile.

I had told her...

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.