May's Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May had to be getting close. If it were me, I would have been done by now. But, at that moment, I decided to exercise the "nuclear option". Quickly locating the anal lube, I grabbed a blob of the stuff and coated a middle finger. May never saw it coming and rightfully so - she was pretty busy. I slid the finger well up May's unsuspecting asshole and found the little button known as the prostrate gland. May screamed in extasy and only a few firm circles combined with a little pressure unleashed a torrent of cum in Andi's already overloaded mouth. This time, however, it was just too much for her. Pulling out from under May, Andi's mouth erupted in a gooey cascade of cum, snot and drool, once again all going in the wrong direction all over her face and hair. It was the second time that night that I felt sorry for Andi. She was a glorious mess and May rolled aside, immobile on the bed, in post orgasm bliss.

After waiting a few minutes for them to enjoy the afterglow, I pronounced: "I hope you two know that we are far from done for the night." Andi, in the process of toweling herself off with one of those cheap, thin motel towels, looked at me with a combination of disbelief and excitement. Judging from the condition of her pussy just before undergoing the massive face fuck, I think Andi wanted either one or both of us to fuck her. May, on the other hand, appeared spent. Still lifeless on the bed, she was curled up, eyes closed in the fetal position, probably just wanting to go to sleep, her cock still drooling cum.

"Andi, please give May a shower and clean both of you up. Please start the shower and let me know when it is warm enough for May." She started for the bathroom, but I intercepted her and lovingly kissed her deeply, tasting the remnants of the goo orgy on her lips. Still amazed at how little she was, I said "You're a wonderful, loyal servant". Andi returned a proud smile.

Andi alerted us to the shower and, by then, I had shed all my clothes. I gathered poor May up off the bed and just about carried her to the bathroom.

"Andi, would you be kind enough to wash both of us?"

I held up May while Andi washed and caressed her body and then she did the same for me. There was no hiding my hard-on in the shower and Andi provided me some special attention. She looked up at me with a devilish smile while lathering my cock and balls. We both wanted to fuck, but my main shot had to be for May and I think Andi understood this. Returning the favor, I washed Andi's hair and massaged her neck and shoulders, my hands almost engulfing her small frame. All three of us then retired to "clean" bed, with May gradually coming around.

"Andi, after many months of discussion, May and I have agreed to make love and we are going to do so tonight. That is why you are here. We will need your help."

Andi said nothing, but I could see the wheels turning. While May and I had perhaps more than a passing friendship, she was special to me but yet she was outside my comfort zone. Perhaps some would say that we were the same, but we were, at the same time, very different. But we were special to each other.

"May and I trust each other. We have a special relationship and May needs me to fulfill a goal of hers. She's never been intimate with a man."

"What do you need me to do?" said Andi eagerly.

"We need you to help us have sex. Naughty sex" I said. I could see Andi's mindset change at that moment from dirty fucktoy to a facilitator of love making between two still unsure people.

Although May's eyes were closed, I could tell that she was listening intently. And, Andi was now mentally making the transition to her new role, one perhaps of a sensual dom. She then asked May and I to lay on our stomachs and relax and she settled between us. Her hands were soon roaming our bodies, getting May and I both excited and relaxed at the same time.

"Rob" Andi asked, "have you ever made love to a woman like May?"

"No" I responded.

"Why do you want May"

"I find myself liking, even loving May and I find her sexually attractive. And I trust her with my desire."

"May?" Andi asked

"Yes?" responded May

"Why do you want Rob?"

"Because I trust Rob and he treats me with respect and love. Even when he discovered that I was special. And I like being with him. I can trust him with my secrets."

After an orgasm like that, Andi knew that another from May would be a challenge that night. So, she concentrated on me. Pulling me over on my back, Andi ran her hands over my cock and balls, reviving my hard-on. She then ran her tongue up the length of my cock to the head and swallowed my entire cock in a single motion. The feeling was exquisite.

Seeing that I was appropriately hard, she started on May, who was still face down. Rubbing her feet and legs, May began to stir and then respond. Andi motioned for me to join her and together we caressed May, gradually paying more attention to her rear end with mouth, hand and finger. May once again found herself on all fours but, this time, I was behind and ready for her. Andi, acting now as a true servant of love, applied warmed lube to May's asshole and then also to my stiff cock, making it stiffer yet.

Andi once again placed herself underneath May and began to play with her, with May amazingly getting hard again. From my perspective, it was now or never.

Fucking a person in the ass is a dominant maneuver and I made sure that May knew that I was about to dominate and fuck her. Yes, I loved her, but I was still going to fuck her and fuck her good. I also knew that's what May wanted. I pulled May back to me by her hair and kissed her hard on the lips while Andi, down below, seeing that I was at the point of no return, positioned my cock squarely at May's slippery entrance.

May's time had arrived. Like it or not, she was at this very moment going to get drilled from behind.

My cockhead sensed both Andi's hand and May's twitching asshole and, with my lips firmly planted on May's and enveloping her upper torso with my arm, I drove my cock deeply into May's defenseless ass. I did this in a single motion, all the way up to my balls, giving her no time to adjust or object. May's squeal was muffled by my lips over hers and I continued to hold my cock in as far up her ass as it would reach. I would have liked to have retreated and reentered, as the feeling of May's O-ring like anus, as it stretched around my cockhead and down the shaft, was something I will never forget. But I held it all the way in and, in so doing, told May that she was at that very moment mine and only mine. We were now one in love and sex.

I have to admit that I loved the feeling of my cock being buried deep within May's bowels and I savored the moment while I released my confining grip. Seeing me relax, Andi started in again on pleasuring May's dangling cock and balls. Sucking the head, rubbing her balls and stroking May's shaft, I am sure that May's lower body senses were being overloaded. I reached around to assist Andi, feeling that May's cock was once again fully erect and dripping.

I slowly pulled almost all the way out of her and Andi alertly applied more lube to my shaft from underneath while rubbing my balls. I was hard as a rock. Then, it was right back up May's ass, all the way to the balls and she once again squealed. Was it pleasure or pain? I was starting to get to the point of not caring as I began the all too familiar motion of fucking, with May's tight anus beginning to overload my senses as I pushed and pulled.

Wanting both of us to relive the sensation of penetration, I occasionally pulled out of May's now gaping hole, only to plunge back in to the limit, savoring the slippery tightness of her anus as it reluctantly accommodated the intruder.

I looked down at the airtight seal of May's ass around my cock and smartly smacked May on her meaty ass to let her know that I was indeed fucking her and that she had better take it. And enjoy it. I then felt May start too that familiar motion, which I thought was odd, until I looked underneath only to see May once again balls deep in Andi's mouth, with May's eyes closed and her mouth agape. Andi, like a true blowjob queen, was once again working up a sufficient amount of excess goo to keep May's cock interested and on target. Perhaps the two of us could get May to release again.

May's pace quickened and I simply left my cock buried deep in her ass, now simply going along for the ride. She was again getting close. I would have liked simultaneous orgasms, but this was about May and so I let her control the pace.

May's asshole began to twitch and then tightly clamp around the base of my cock, with poor Andi, trapped and messy, about to be used once again as merely a sperm receptacle for May.

With a guttural grunt and a final thrust, May stiffened and summarily unloaded in Andi's mouth. I could hear Andi gagging and swallowing but, once again, there was simply too much for a small woman to handle. While not quite a repeat of the earlier proceedings, Andi's face was nevertheless once again a disgusting, gooey mess.

May's second had further drained her to the point of complete immobility, so I positioned us both flat on the bed, with me now on top, pinning her down and still well up her ass. With her last vestiges of strength, May was able to grind her rear end against my pelvis in a circular motion and this became now too much for me. With a final, deliberate and unmerciful pounding thrust, I came deep in May's ass, causing us both to grunt and squirm. I immediately began to soften and May's abused asshole quickly ejected the invader with an involuntary, squeezing squirt, followed closely by trail of bubbling cum that drooled down her balls.

Overworked and exhausted, I simply stayed lying on top of May for a few minutes, playing with her hair and kissing her neck. Eyes closed, May just smiled and enjoyed the moment. May and I were now intimately linked forever. Andi, whom I had temporarily forgotten about, enveloped both of us with an arm and leg. And goo. It was a true trio of taboo love making.

Coming to, I felt that there still was some unfinished business. May opened her eyes, looked at me and read my mind. Andi. Andi was the real trooper in all of this and had not only truly helped May and I with our erotic objective, but had also been a wonderful servant in doing so. She deserved to be rewarded, but rewarded my way. The dom way. And my way included sexual, sensual torture.

With May almost asleep on the bed, I pulled a slimy, naked and surprised Andi by a leg off of it, as almost a repeat performance of earlier. Guiding her into the shower by her gooey hair and, leaving it on "cold", I turned it on. Andi squealed and tried to escape, displaying a puzzled look on her face as if to say "after all I've done for you". Andi's size again worked against her as I held her under the merciless shower of cold motel water. I washed her off quickly from head to toe and turned it off. She was shivering. I explained that, if she wanted pleasure tonight, she would have to earn it. I dried her off with a towel previously wet from all three of us and once again pulled her by her hair back to the bed and threw her on it with a bounce.

Showing an incredible amount of intuition and stamina, May was already up and at the head of the bed, wide awake and brandishing a few of lengths of cotton rope that she had extricated from my bag. Shocked and delirious from the deluge of cold water, but now a bit revived, Andi's resistance was feeble at best. Pinning her down, we tied her limbs to the four corners of the bed. We were lucky that she was so small, since she just about fit and neither of us had much remaining strength to counter a prolonged resistance. Andi was still shivering, probably now from not only the cold torrent, but also from anticipation and the unknown. Her nipples protruded smartly from her chest and she rapidly looked from side to side, attempting to see just what the fuck we were going to do to her.

Andi's hazing was over. She would now be pleasured and loved and be made one of us.

May and I, still warm from our prolonged fuck session, cuddled partially on top of Andi to warm and relax her. We kissed her and ran our hands over her, concentrating on her sexual parts, her hair and her neck. I massaged her tiny feet, licked and sucked her toes and ran my hands up her legs, stopping just short. May was sucking Andi's pencil tip nipples, kissing her and using one hand to play with her pussy. As she warmed up, Andy began to relax and her cold water induced shiver morphed into a writhing squirm from the stimulation.

For some unknown reason, licking a woman's pussy makes me uncontrollably hard. Even so, completing a successful "round two" was questionable given the thrashing that I had moments ago unleashed upon May's tight ass.

There really was only one way to find out.

Moving between Andi's legs, I probed her pussy lips with my tongue. Already wet from May's and I combined stimulation, Andi's pussy started to drip and her writhing became more pronounced. I relentlessly circled her clit with my tongue, occasionally sucking it between my teeth. I ran my hands up her sides and smartly pinched her hard nipples. Andi gasped and convulsed, my tongue and teeth continuing their evil mission. I then rapidly flicked my tongue back and forth over Andi's now retracting clit, a sure sign of an impending female orgasm. She bucked and writhed. I could feel precum on the head of my cock as it moved against the sheets, wetting them up. I was again hard and ready to go. Andi, now with her eyes closed and mouth open, was no longer in control of her own body as she became a bucking bronco under my tongue, her head swinging wildly from side to side.

Timely realizing that "spread eagle" is not the greatest of sex positions, May alertly untied Andi's ankles and positioned them over my shoulders. Lifting up slightly, I positioned my stiff cock at yet another slimy entrance but, this time, it was little Andi's. Repeating the same move as before, I plunged into Andi's sloppy pussy all at once and all the way to my balls, which slapped smartly against her ass. She was almost too wet but, being so small and young, her puss was as tight as a Chinese finger trap. Andi gasped and attempted to resist, but the ropes held firm. Grabbing Andi's hair with one hand and supporting myself with the other, I contorted Andi's head up and to one side while I pounded her with abandon. It's just what dom's do. Andi then slid her legs down and gripped me just above my abdomen with what I thought was an unusually high amount of clamping force, preventing me from fully retreating from her pussy. She's a strong little fuck I remember thinking and, apparently, she likes it deep. Ok, deep she will get.

I was happy to oblige but, remarkably, I was also getting close. Andi came with a wiggling, bucking gasp, prompting me to unload deep within, with Andi's legs now firmly preventing any exiting movement on my part. My payload delivered, I collapsed on top of her, her head almost under my armpit. Not wanting to flatten this horny little girl, I rolled off, but then I partially remounted to kiss her deeply. May moved to assume clean up duty, licking the combined slime from both Andi's drooling pussy and my still half hard cock, focusing on the head. I felt a twinge of it coming back, but I let it go. I was spent.

May then completed the task of untethering of Andi, releasing her rope burned wrists, but Andi didn't move a muscle and just simply laid there; dripping, used and exhausted. May then kissed Andi and, following my lead, played with her hair, caressing her. Andi gradually revived and we pulled her up, welcoming her into our fold. Like the caterpillar morphing into the butterfly, Andi was no longer the plain, mousy little girl. To May and I, she was now a beautiful, sexual, woman. No longer the servant, Andi was now a participant.

Needless to say, I think about this encounter often and the transitions that were made. And the nasty, but intimate, loving fun that we had. Even though the three of us met a number of times later, it would never be the same. Sure, it was enveloping, sexual fun among three compatible partners, but these would never have the visceral surprise of our initial encounter. Part of being human, I guess. Sadly, over time, we eventually drifted apart, never to meet or see each other again. Sometimes, I have dreams about May and Andi and wake up wondering if they are happy, secure and loving life.

I would like to think that they occasionally dream of me, but I will never know.

12