All Comments on 'Mayūra'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4937 months ago

Nice, a bit of suspense, with a sexy consummation.

AssignedNameAssignedName7 months ago

I will start off with, I am not a big fan of the subject matter, I don't really care for cheating wife stories. I read it because you wrote it, if somebody else wrote it I probably would have passed it by. Subject matter or plot line or whatever aside, the writing was good. The only thing I could say was that the ending wrapped up quick. It didn't really show the loss and disconnection when he left, a few quick sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I studied in Queen's University, Kingston, when I came to Canada from India and it is definitely not a small town.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I read this after reading Little Packages. It was good. But Little Packages is my favorite on all of Literotica. It’s a masterpiece. I have re read it 4 times in its entirety! More like it please!

jamiemccloud2020jamiemccloud20207 months ago

This is written very beautifully....loved it....I hope you write more stories

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awsome

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is an extraordinary piece of storytelling..wow! You're a born legend...such intricacies with language, thoughts and the heartwarming emotions that have been conveyed...so glad I found this and read this. I hope this comment encourages you to write more of these. Thank you for sharing love and pleasure to people around you. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice story. Loved the slow build up and then the explosive sex. Nicely rounded up in the postscript.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Boring, abrupt ending, bland dialogue and nothing to hold this all together. This is shit.

qxvw198qxvw1983 months ago

Lovely story with a happy ending that I like. Ignore the anonymous hater in the previous comment. Someone with constructive criticism wouldn't post anonymously.

oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

Another good one! I'm not surprised to see anonymous critics from the LW crowd attack this story. Anything short of a BTB slowly attracts their rath. Have faith there are more of us than them and we like a happy ending. I appreciate you using a few extra bits and wrapping the ending up for us. I still have another one or two of your shorts to read before attacking the two series. Good thing about a complete series is I can binge read and not have to wait for the next episode. The bad thing about a complete series is I will binge read and get behind in other offerings and things I'm supposed to do in real life!

Oh well such is life. Thanks for the entertainment!

Cheers

SAGE

Tyrol_QueedTyrol_Queed2 months ago

You're very good. I enjoyed Pallavi's thoughts, desires, fears , hopes, and dreams. Nothing, for me, can compare to new love shared with a woman. I hope to write something this good one day. (5/5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Love30978Love30978about 1 month ago

Very nice.loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...