Mayūra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thanagar
thanagar
1,209 Followers

Then she adjusted herself between his legs. She moved her hair back behind her and looked at him. She saw in him the same desperation she felt minutes ago as he teased her pussy. Smiling, she gave the tip a gentle kiss. Then she placed her lips on the head of his cock and let it slide inside her mouth. Despite his size and thickness, she didn't stop until she took his entire length.

"My God," he gasped. She would have smiled but was occupied. Having swallowed his hard cock, Pallavi went to work on it. She pulled back so only his head was still in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Her right hand cupped his balls, enjoying their weight, and she gently ran her nails over them.

If it had been a year, Pallavi was mindful he might not last long. As tempting as it might be, she did not want to swallow his cum. Yet, she delighted in the taste of his cock and his reactions as she swirled her tongue along his head, then up and down his cock. She could lose herself in the sensation. But she felt his balls getting tighter, so, with reluctance, she pulled her mouth off him.

When she looked at him again, Pallavi saw desperation in his eyes. She slid up his body and positioned herself above his cock, lining it up with her pussy. Christopher looked like he might say something, so to curtail his thoughts, she sank down on his cock.

"Oh my God!" she said a little louder than intended. Christopher groaned in response. Pallavi knew he was big from having him in her mouth. But this was different. His cock filled her pussy, stretching her out, making her ache with the size of it. Neither moved for a few moments. Pallavi so she could adjust; Christopher, she suspected, was fighting the urge not to cum.

"Jesus, Pallavi. Did you want me to put on a condom or..."

She leaned down and kissed him to stop his question. As she did, her hips started to move slowly. She was getting used to the feel of him inside her.

"Don't worry about it," she whispered.

"Pallavi..."

"I want this, lover," she said, shifting so her breasts dangled in front of his mouth. It was effective as he latched onto her left nipple and began to lick and suck on it.

By this point, Pallavi was in another world. There was no house with a distant husband in a foreign, cold land. There was no disappointed family. There were no voices in her head wondering what happened, what went wrong, and what could she do. There was just Christopher and his mouth, his hands and his cock. And it was all hers.

She continued to move her hips up and down on his cock as he sucked on her nipples. Then, wanting to show off, she sat up straight, running her hands through her hair as she ground on his cock. Her breasts, wet from his mouth, swayed in front of him.

"You are a goddess," he whispered.

That got a smile. Pallavi could feel another orgasm building; she was sure Christopher must be at the end of his rope. Time to reward him. She tilted to her side, and he picked up on the hint, moving with her so she was underneath him. He looked down at her and she could see the hunger in him. Good.

"You've been worshiping me for a while, Christopher," she said, stretching her foot with the anklet so it brushed his beard. "Time to take what's yours. What you've been waiting for the last year. Don't hold back."

He took her foot, rubbed it against his face and kissed it. Then he placed it over his shoulder, along with her other one. Then he leaned down and kissed her, as he pulled back and slammed his cock back into her.

His kiss muffled her cry, as he had planned, but then he pulled back and stared at he as he began fucking her hard.

Pallavi reached back and grabbed the headboard, gasping and moaning as he continued fucking her. What little focus she had marvelled at his passion and restraint. She knew he must be desperate to cum, but still, he held on. Wanting her to cum one more time.

"Oh Christopher, yes, yes, yes!" she cried out. If it was louder than a whisper, she no longer cared. His fucking finally broke her, with the orgasm washing over her body. The muscles in her pussy pulsed around his cock during her second orgasm of the evening.

"Oh my God!" Christopher groaned. She finally felt him give up staying in control, giving her two or three more hard thrusts before cumming. Pallavi could feel it. She could feel the liquid warmth filling her. She never wanted it to end.

He lay on her, and she enjoyed his weight, running her nails through his hair and scalp. She adjusted her legs to wrap around his waist instead of resting on his shoulders. After a few minutes, he tried moving off her, but she tightened her legs.

"Stay. Stay as long as you can. I want you inside me," she said.

And he did. They were content to enjoy the warmth and texture of one another until the inevitable happened. With a groan, Christopher slid out and rolled on the bed beside her. She lay her head on his chest, enjoying the sound of his heart calming down.

"May I ask you a question?" he finally said.

"If you ask if that was good, I may have to harm you."

He laughed. "No, I know I'm on pretty solid ground there. Can you tell me what peacock is in Sanskrit?"

She knew why he was asking, of course. His eyes told her as much. It would be his lover's name for her. The term of affection he would whisper to her.

Pallavi found that she was ok with that.

"Mayūra." she said.

***

The following month gave Pallavi a better understanding of what people meant when they said you can't put the genie, or djinn, back in the bottle. She'd enjoyed sex while at university, although always careful to keep that fact from her family. Still, none of her boyfriends she had back then could make her feel what she was feeling now. Even Christopher seemed caught off-guard by the intensity of her reaction.

She constantly wanted him. It was as if she was trying something for the first time only to discover it was the most fantastic thing in the world. To his credit, Christopher did his best to accommodate her desires. One morning a week, he wasn't required to be on campus until 10, while Ro had to be there for an 8 a.m. lecture. It gave them an extra couple of hours to lounge in his bed and fuck.

Twice over the next month, he forgot his phone or laptop, which required him to return home. His Mayūra was waiting for him, naked, with her legs open. There were other stolen moments. On one occasion, half-mad with lust, Pallavi crushed a sleeping pill into Ro's tea. Not to knock him out earlier but to ensure he slept soundly. She woke at 2 a.m., quietly made her way to Christopher's room and woke him by sucking his cock. Then she rode him, cumming twice before going back to her bedroom.

They fucked over a dozen times, but it was never enough. Even with Christopher staying at the house, they had to be careful. It was still a small town, and it took little to get tongues wagging. Her frustration threatened to overwhelm her when she realized Christopher would leave soon. She wouldn't beg to go with him, but she thought about it, as mad as the idea was.

She didn't want to know what she would do if he said yes.

Finally, he left. It was all very polite as Ro prepared to drive him to the train station. He hugged her and thanked her for the meals and for taking care of him. They had said their goodbyes the night before. Quiet whispers and tears. He promised he would write her letters while travelling. Both agreed to no texts or emails. As far as they could determine, Ro had been clueless about their affair. But he was gifted with computers. There was no sense taking a chance.

Pallavi thought she might go mad the first few weeks without him. To have affection and sex and then go back to where she had been before was almost too much. Christopher said he would be back the following year. She hoped she would make it until then.

***

11 months after Christopher's departure

"I've heard from Christopher again. He's coming back to campus next week," Ro told her.

Pallavi smiled. The news was hardly unexpected.

"Of course, I told him he would have to suffer back in the guest housing. There's not quite enough room here at the moment," he said.

"No, I guess not. Not right now," she said, switching Praveen so he could nurse from her other breast.

"Well, I'm not sharing my room with him," Pallavi's mātā said, fussing over the stove, which got laughs from both of them.

It had been an interesting year.

A few weeks after Christopher left, in the middle of her depression, she noticed her period was late. And not a few days late. A solid week late. A discrete trip to a pharmacy on the other end of town got her a pregnancy test. For a good hour, she stared at the two stripes indicating she was pregnant.

Between Christopher's first and second trip to Kingston, the pressure for Pallavi to get pregnant became unbearable. Eventually, she realized there might be a solution to her problem.

It still could have gone wrong in any number of ways. Pallavi couldn't outright ask Christopher, as he might have said no. He might have had a vasectomy. The timing might have been wrong. But after that first night, when he worried about cumming inside her, she knew there was hope.

She'd also like to think he wasn't completely oblivious. They had discussed the pressure on her to have a child. Her insistence on having him cum inside her and refusal to let him pull out quickly. He was an intelligent man. He must have suspected. She'd even made sure to have sex with Ro at the usual time, despite his reluctance that Christopher might hear. Just to cover her tracks.

A few days after the at-home test, she made an appointment with her family doctor. Dr. Roy had long been sympathetic to her problem. Years earlier, after some tests, the doctor assured Pallavi she could have children. The problem wasn't with her. When the doctor confirmed she was pregnant, Pallavi asked how far along she was.

"Hard to say exactly. I'd say four to six weeks," she said.

"Ah. Is it possible that it might be only two weeks or so?" Pallavi asked, giving her doctor a meaningful stare. Dr. Roy's eyes got large momentarily, and then she smiled.

"As I said, these tests are imprecise. If you return in a few weeks, I'll have a better idea," Dr. Roy said. Pallavi agreed that might be for the best.

And so, when she was three months pregnant (but actually four), she and Ro told their families the good news. They discovered she would give birth to a son a few months later.

Everything in Pallavi's life became easier. Ro became more affectionate and attentive to her. Even their sex life improved as if he was free of the burden of trying to impregnate her. Her mātā flew from India to be with her during the last couple of months. She promised to help around the house after Pallavi gave birth. For the first time in years, she didn't seem disappointed in her.

And then, a few weeks early, but actually about a week late, she gave birth to her son. Everybody agreed he was beautiful. His complexion was lighter than hers, but that was attributed to him looking like Ro.

As for the mystery of his green eyes, her mātā recalled she had an uncle with green eyes, and that must be it. As she was a woman no one ever questioned or second-guessed it settled the matter. The two women did not discuss her son's eyes—only a brief, meaningful exchange of looks.

Her mother was no fool. But as long as she had her grandson, she didn't care.

Pallavi lost hours of sleep once during her pregnancy over her actions. She'd deceived two good men and risked her family's respect if they discovered what she did. But once she had her son, she stopped worrying.

She'd written to Christopher over the past year, her letters going to his sister's home in Ireland. It was impossible to reach him while he travelled. By now, he knew she had a child, either through her letters or Ro had told him. She knew she could count on his discretion. She prayed it also included his understanding.

Oddly, she never worried that Ro would find out. It wasn't that he was a fool or stupid. The worst she could say about him was his inability to balance work and home. The idea that his wife would do such a thing would be impossible for him to understand. That she would do it with his mentor and friend, a man who meant the world to him? No. He would sooner believe the world could stop spinning.

She pushed down such thoughts, watching Ro move around the kitchen before heading to work. He stopped to kiss her and then kissed his son's head. He had become a better man since he became a father.

When she suggested starting a business for Indian baby supplies, he surprised her by agreeing. Once Praveen got a little older, of course. For the first time in years, she hoped things might work out.

But who knows when that business might happen. Ro joked Christopher had brought good fortune to the house last time. He might bring it again. It would be good for Praveen to have a sibling.

Pallavi agreed, although it was madness. She was lucky to have gotten away with one child from Christopher. A second was pushing all boundaries of luck. She'd have to be insane to think about it, especially with her mātā around.

But then she looked at her beautiful son, sitting on her lap as her foot bounced on the floor. She'd worn her anklet for the first time in months today. Her swollen ankles hadn't allowed it for it, but now they were almost back to normal. And looking at the two gifts that Christopher had given her, she wondered if she could convince him to give his Mayūra a third.

******

Thank you for reading. This is something a little different for me. If you liked it, may I ask that perhaps you check out Little Packages a story I also wrote. It is *ahem* up for two Literotica Reader's Choice Awards - Sexiest Female Character (Kitten) and Best Mature Story, for Little Packages, Ch. 13. Any support would be hugely appreciated.

thanagar
thanagar
1,209 Followers