Mazatlán Mid 90's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was getting pretty vocal now and I wondered if someone was going to complain. Those thoughts quickly disappeared as I watched her canal being stretched as his member slid in and out of her. Beth was cumming like crazy as she held tightly to his taut ass.

Jacques and I watched as his balls twitched and he began to shoot his seed deep into my wife. She was pressing her mouth to his shoulder, trying to muffle her screams of pleasure as the two of them came together. I was hoping he'd last a little longer and knowing Beth I figured that she was still ready for action. We usually have a lot of foreplay and take our time making love.

Raymond rolled off of her and Jacques took pictures of both of their sweaty bodies. He managed to get her to spread her legs as their mingled juices leaked out of her. He took several shots while Beth tried to gather her composure.

I handed her the box of Kleenex as Raymond went to the bathroom to clean himself up. "Are you OK with this?" she said.

"Yes," I re-assured her, "Just relax and do anything your heart desires."

I gave her a kiss and she laid her head back on the pillow. Raymond brought out a washcloth and towel for her to clean off. While she was toweling off,

I asked Jacques if I could try the camera. "What for?" he asked.

"I thought maybe you'd like to get in on the action and I could take some pictures," I said seeing his shorts pushed out by his member.

He pushed the camera into my hands and quickly stripped. He was facing Beth as his shorts hit the ground and I heard her gasp. I soon saw what caused that as Jacques climbed over my wife. He had an extremely large and long member. He looked like he could have been a porn star. His mouth went straight to her nipple as his hands explored her.

"Do you guys do this all the time?" Raymond said as he stood next to me.

"Not really," I told him, though we had played a bit with others.

He asked, "Doesn't it bother you, having your wife make it with another man?"

"Yes, a bit," I said, "but I'd rather let her play around with me here than have her have an affair behind my back. Don't worry; I'm going to get into the action too. I just want her to get all warmed up before I do that."

Raymond chuckled as we watched Jacques sucking on Beth's tit and his fingers probing her slit. "You know, Raymond, she has two tits. I'd hate for one to get jealous and be neglected," I told him. He smiled and went over to her. He leaned over and brought her other nipple into his mouth. Beth's eyes opened in astonishment and pleasure. She was squirming with pleasure.

Jacques scooted over and pulled her with him, giving Raymond room to lie down next to her. They were taking turns kissing her while their hands caressed her. Each of Beth's hands was busy stroking their cocks. She began to push her ass up off of the bed, trying to get Jacques fingers deeper into her as she began to tremble and shake as her orgasm hit. I think if she weren't tonguing Raymond, they'd have heard her down in the lobby.

Beth was still in the throes of orgasm as Jacques removed his fingers and quickly mounted her. He guided his steeled muscle to the entrance to her love canal and I took close-ups as his tool disappeared into my wife. I swear she had another orgasm just from him inserting his tool.

Damn, she was so hot and for that matter, so was I. She was rubbing his chest and her legs raised up to her head to give him a better angle. I was surprised as he bottomed out with some of his cock still showing. As he pulled out, her pussy clung to his member. He was giving her slow strokes, using every last centimeter of it to give her pleasure.

She looked up at me and gave me a little wave. I smiled and kept the camera clicking. Apparently, Jacques felt that he had given her enough time to adjust to his large cock and he began to pick up the pace. He then slipped his arms under her legs and held them up and started really ramming home.

Suddenly, Beth put her hands on his chest, trying to stop him. "Whoa there big fella," she said, "That hurts when you bottom out. How about letting me be on top?" Jacques was more than glad to accommodate as they quickly traded places. I was jealous of him, what man wouldn't be, I thought.

Beth straddled Jacques and guided his large shaft into her waiting slit. Soon Beth got into a rhythm with him. Raymond straddled Jacques legs and caressed her from behind. He'd rub her back and caress her. Then he began kissing her neck and shoulders as his hands wrapped around her and played with her breasts. I was a little miffed as I had to change cards and was missing some of the action.

I quickly got the camera ready and Jacques had pulled her down to him and they were kissing deeply. Raymond was rubbing her back and his hands drifted to her butt. He began to play with her puckered rose bud. He moistened his finger with her pussy juices and started to slowly insert it into her backside.

As he began to explore her ass, she was going crazy with desire; I've never seen her so turned on. I was having my own private sex show, I thought, with my wife as the star. Raymond grasped his tool and aimed it at her rosebud. He tried a couple of times to get it in but he was too large. "I'd love to have you in my backside," she said, "but you're just too big for me to handle back there."

Looking up at me, she said coyly, "Would you like to give it a try, hon?" In a flash, I was out of my clothes and joined them on the bed. I'll have to admit it felt strange to have my legs straddling a man's hairy legs, but not nearly as strange as when I felt my balls rubbing his, as Beth worked my stone-like shaft up her ass.

I could feel his swelling dick inside my wife's love tunnel as our cocks brought her to orgasmic bliss. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my god, yes!" she screamed out as she exploded on our shafts. Jacques was dumping his load and I could feel his contractions as he shot off, deep inside of her. This pushed me over the edge as I joined them in a major orgasm.

All the while, Raymond kept clicking away, capturing this event for all time. I extricated myself from our tangled, sweaty trio and helped Beth up. She kissed me deeply as she wrapped her arms around me and hung onto my neck.

Luckily, this suite has a large walk in shower and we all cleaned up together. Jacques and Raymond lathered my wife up, much to her enjoyment, but she didn't let them play with her pussy, telling them that she was tender and needed time to recuperate. We agreed to meet for dinner and the guys left. We took a well-deserved nap before dinner.

Dinner was a pleasant mix of conversation, as we all shared our life's experiences and relived some of the afternoon's frolic. I kept thinking how sexy Beth looked in her clingy black sheath dress. I could tell that several of the other ladies in the restaurant with us were so jealous of her as she commanded the attention of the three of us.

Afterwards, we went into the lounge and danced until they kicked us out of the club. At our door, the guys kissed Beth goodnight and we set a meeting time for tomorrow, or should I say this morning as it was well past two.

I felt so horny as she removed her dress and stood there wearing only her T-back panties. I reached for her and we kissed. As my hand dropped to her crotch, she gently pushed it away and said, "As much as I'd love to, I think it needs a rest, at least for a while. OK?" We cuddled together and fell fast asleep.

I was awakened by a knock at the door. "Room service! Wake up you sleepy heads, it's almost noon," we heard Raymond say." I opened the door to him holding a tray of coffee and rolls with Jacques close behind. Beth sat up in bed and pulled up the sheet to cover her, though I don't know why after what we had done the day before.

Raymond set the tray down on the dresser and poured coffee for us. Jacques brought out a bottle that he had secreted into the room and he poured a floater of liquid into each cup. "What's that? Beth asked.

"Damiana Liquor," he said with a grin.

"That's good!" Beth told him as she took the first sip of her coffee.

I remembered a clerk at one of the liquor stores saying that Damiana was an aphrodisiac. Humm, I wonder why they thought that Beth needed anything more to get her going. "Would you men mind turning around so that I can get up?" she said and we all turned to face the wall. She jumped out of bed and quickly headed for the bathroom, not realizing that we were all facing the dresser, with it's big mirror affording us a great view.

She came out; wearing only one of my white tee shirts and that brought a smile to our faces. Jacques then busied himself with the computer as we reviewed the pictures from the day before. I was thoroughly impressed with the results. The pictures were clear and crisp, showing every detail of our carryings on. My cock was again straining from seeing all the pictures of my wife fucking those two.

When Beth saw the pictures of Jacques cock as it entered her, she exclaimed, "Wow, no wonder I'm a little sore today. You mean I took all of that?" I smiled and nodded as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Not all of it, but most of it," I added as my hand gently brushed her stiffening nipples, showing through the thin fabric. She shuddered as my fingers gently tweaked her nipple.

I returned my attention to the computer screen as we edited and saved picture after picture. Beth began to distract me by brushing her nipples on my back. Raymond was caressing her back, under her tee shirt and I could tell she was ready for more. "Are you still horney?" she whispered as she nibbled on my ear.

I stood up, my pants hitting the floor as I exclaimed, "More than ever!" We quickly jumped into bed and she spread wide open for me. Damn, I thought, no worse for wear as I felt her slick clinging pussy envelop my member. I found myself trying a little harder than normal to please her, guess it was the competition. I held out as long as I could until my release just couldn't wait. Beth was having another orgasm as I blasted off into her.

I eased myself off of her to find both young men naked, members erect, waiting for their turn. I slid off and they needed no encouragement to take my place. Beth was in hog heaven as she was sandwiched between the two of them. They cradled her as both of them explored her body again and took turns fingering her, their fingers moistened by my release.

They worked it into her clit and the surrounding area as her hips bounced off the bed as she came. This time Jacques went before Raymond. He positioned himself over her and gently entered her. He took his time and slowly inserted it deep until he hit bottom and then ever so slowly, pulled it out. Her pussy was clinging to him, as he slowly withdrew from her love canal.

I picked up the camera and began to capture some moments for us to enjoy later. Raymond was feeling a little left out and was stroking his manhood. He was all wet with precum and was in dire need of release. He gently took Beth's hand and put it on his cock.

Beth turned to him and smiled as she moved her hand up and down his shaft, using her palm to rub his juices into his cockhead as her fingers toyed with the shaft. She then reached under his ball sack and slowly drew her nails over it, causing him to moan.

"Damn it Jacques, can't you hurry up? I'm about to explode over here," Raymond said with urgency.

"You don't rush a good thing, my friend." Jacques said as he continued.

Beth had wrapped her legs around him and she seemed to be able to accommodate more of him today than yesterday. "Poor dear," Beth said to Raymond, "lets see if this helps," as she pulled his erection towards her mouth. Her tongue darted and cleaned off all of the precum that Raymond had leaked out. Beth usually has trouble going down on me but she was having no trouble today with them.

I guessed it was her insatiable sexual appetite that was driving her as I watched her take him into her mouth. He let out a low moan as he tried to get closer to her and get more of his cock into her mouth but she would only take the head in but was stroking him with her hand. He looked like he was close to orgasm as his butt cheeks tightened and his hand clenched the bed sheets.

A major orgasm overtook Beth and she let out an almost animalistic, guttural, moan in ecstasy, slightly muffled by the cock in her mouth. This sent Raymond over the top and he started to explode. She removed him from her mouth as the first surge hit the back of her throat and he splashed all over her tits and also Jacques forearm.

Jacques, apparently not wanting to be left behind, began moaning in French and his balls twitched as he splashed my wife's insides with hot cum. Raymond sat down in the chair and Jacques came down and kissed Beth. She just lay there, recuperating as a small river of Jacques and my cum, came running out of her satisfied pussy. I got several good shots and couldn't wait to see the final results.

She slowly got up, as she needed to use the toilet. As she headed for the bathroom, I commented, "Walking a little bowlegged, aren't we?" She turned around and smiled at me, not saying anything, just glowing. Soon we all joined her for another communal shower.

Jacques and Raymond had left the shower and were toweling off, as Beth and I remained, chatting. "I wasn't too bad, was I?" she said as her hands rubbed my chest. "I don't want you to get jealous. I'd never cheat on you, not unless you were there," she said with a smile.

"I was a bit jealous for while," I told her, "and if I'm there it's not cheating."

She asked, "When? Was it because of his size?"

"Well, that was part of it." I explained, "I think I was more jealous of the blowjob you gave Raymond, than of you having sex with them. It seems like ever since we got married, that you don't give me head as much as before."

She kissed me and then slowly kissed all the way down to my flaccid cock. She took me into her mouth and started to gently mouth it back to life. She alternated with sucking and kissing my cock as we stood in the shower.

I looked down at her as she sucked me with wanton abandon. Her hands were on my butt cheeks as her mouth worked it's magic on my shaft. I could feel my seed beginning to boil as it readied itself to explode. "Look out! Here I cum!" I warned her but to my surprise, she just sucked harder.

I came so hard that my knees buckled and I saw stars as I shot load after load down her throat. I looked down at her angelic face and pulled her up to me. We kissed, our tongues intertwined, our bodies pressed tightly together as we silently expressed our love for each other.

I turned to exit the shower and there was Jacques, camera in hand. "Some good pictures, I think? Oui!" he said, adding, "Hmm, now that makes you a cocksucker by proxy too, doesn't it John?" Beth just giggled.

On Friday, the guys wanted to get together again but Beth told them no. I re-assured her that it was all right with me if she wanted to but she still said no, she said she was thoroughly satisfied. We just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company, lounging by the pool.

That evening, Jacques and Raymond came by our room. They brought a big bouquet of flowers for Beth and a hand written note from each of them along with their addresses, in case we ever needed them.

Jacques handed me two sets of CDs on which he had recorded all of the pictures. The first set was of the scenery of Mazatlán. The second was of our bedroom adventures. "Enjoy, mon ami!" he said with a wink, as he gave us each a hug. Raymond gave Beth a big hug and kiss but I don't think he was into giving a guy a hug and him and I shook hands as we said our goodbyes.

At the door, Beth was tonguing Jacques as Raymond and I watched. Just then another couple came around the corner from the elevator and they had to break things off with Beth making a quick retreat back into our room.

Again, by ourselves, I asked her, "Now do you believe me when I say that you are sexy? You sure showed those two that you were!" She just smiled that Mona Lisa smile, saying nothing.

On our flight home, she kissed me on the cheek for no apparent reason. "Thanks for making my fantasy come true," she whispered "I just smiled thinking of how lucky I was to have a sexy wife like her."

12