MC²=E or G

Story Info
A date with a follower.
750 words
2.56
652
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SheTSsub
SheTSsub
11 Followers

It's as if the universe has been turned topsy-turvy. Mad scientist making sense, people, cats, dogs getting along and birds flying upside down.

That's the way It felt when she left the restaurant.

It started a week ago when Summer received an email from a follower that wanted to meet with her. After several emails and getting more information from her follower, a dinner date was made. The date, time, and place to meet was agreed upon. The dinner date was at a popular sports bar and restaurant at six o'clock. There were always a lot of people there, just in case the date started to get a little overly frisky. She had set up the date just to see how much the follower wanted to meet her. And the place was only a ten-minute drive from her home.

Summer already knew what she was going to wear. A black half cup lace see through balconette underwired shelf bra with a matching thong. A fitted black satin long sleeve button up blouse, a Fredrick's of Hollywood fitted black mini skirt, soft taupe stay up stockings and four-inch chunky, with one-inch platform, heels.

All dressed, she drove to the sports bar and restaurant.

Arriving early, at 5:45 pm, she sat at one of the tall tables facing a big screen television. After a couple of minutes the waitress came over and took her order for a Tom Collins soda with a lime squeeze.

"The waitress asked. Can I start a tab for you?"

"Yes please," came Summer's reply.

Now she waited for her dinner date to arrive. Sipping slowly at the soda and watching the hockey game on the big screen.

Just a few minutes went by and a good-looking guy came up to her and asked if he could buy her a drink.

"No thank you. I just started this one." She spoke.

Before she could finish the first drink. The waitress came over and put another Tom Collins with a lime squeeze on the table.

Looking up at the waitress Summer said to her. "I didn't order this."

"Compliments of the gentlemen at the bar." Replied the waitress.

Looking over to the bar a guy had his glass raised as in gesturing a toast to her.

Summer mimicked the gesture back at him with the drink in her hand.

Her dinner date was to meet at the sport bar and restaurant at six o'clock. Which, now came and went. But still she sat watching the hockey game and listening to the music. Patiently sipping the soda waiting.

Some time passes she again checks the time. Fifteen minutes after six. The waitress comes over asks if everything alright.

"Yes. I am just waiting for my dinner date." She replies.

"Can I get you something to snack on while you wait?" Asked the waitress.

"No thank you," said Summer.

Sipping at the soda occasionally and waiting ever patiently for her date. Checking the time; nineteen after six and again at twenty-four after six.

"Well might as well go to the bathroom." Summer said to herself.

When she was back at her table she checked the time one final time. It was thirty-eight minutes past six o'clock.

Motioning the waitress over she asked to pay the tab for the sodas.

Paying the tab, and a tip for the waitress, she took one last sip of soda.

Leaving the sports bar and restaurant she had a slightly above level of disappointment. Having been stood up she was more than slightly miffed.

Stepping out into the cool night air Summer stopped and looked around.

Saying out loud to herself. "This was a huge waste of time."

Summer started walking to the car and rounding the corner to where it was parked up the street. She did not see the raised crack in the sidewalk and the right heel of her chunky high heel shoe caught on it. Flinging the pad of the heel to who knows where. It was about seventy-five feet more or less to the car.

Each time the right heel hits the sidewalk there was a hollow 'clump' sound when it hit.

So, one heel went 'clip' when it hit the sidewalk. While the other heel went 'clump'.

"Great, what a wonderful way to top off an evening." She said to herself.

So, as she walked all the way to her car.

A Clip-Clump. Clip-Clump. Clip-Clump.

Rhythm could be heard until Summer got into the car and drove off to home.

SheTSsub
SheTSsub
11 Followers