McKayla and Aly's Comfort Sex

Story Info
McKayla Maroney and Aly Raisman comfort each other with sex.
954 words
3.22
2.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Former USA gymnasts McKayla Maroney and Aly Raisman sat on the latter's bed one night in a tank top and panties. Despite their doctor Larry Nassar being convicted of and jailed for sexually abusing them and their teammates, they could not stop thinking about what he did to them.

This affected how they date also as they feared the men they met would rape or assault them, driving them away and making both feel lonely. They got dildos to suck on and penetrate themselves with, but it barely helped. As they talked about this, they revealed they have been sexually attracted to each other after seeing each other perform in leotards and nude in their team's locker rooms while changing or showering.

They brushed their hands on each other's limbs, saying they might feel safer dating ladies and should try that. Loving how each other's limbs felt, their lips unknowingly approached each other and touched. Liking it, they wanted to go further.

They kissed and nibbled each other's neck, chin and lips and took off each other's tops. They felt each other's breasts. McKayla went on all fours on her bed, as Aly got atop her to kiss down her back and arms. Upon reaching her ass, she pulled off her panties and kissed and licked all both cheeks and fingered her anus and pussy. McKayla rubbed her breasts. Aly licked up and down her pussy and anus and spanked her, who yelled in joy and told her to not quit.

She fingered her holes and kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet, then sucked her toes. McKayla lay on the bed with her knees bent. Aly lay face-up atop her to let suck her toes, then kiss up her legs and thighs as she slowly moved down. When her vagina was in her face, McKayla gave her oral. Aly held her hands to her breasts, enjoyed her head being atop her pussy and in-between her legs and told her to keep going.

She moved down so her ass was atop McKayla's face. She kissed and licked all over both cheeks and fondled her pussy, then licked between them and sucked on her anus. Aly rubbed her breasts and orgasmed, then moved down to let McKayla kiss up her back and arms.

Aly sat behind her and bent forward. The two kissed and sucked each other's breasts and nipples. Aly moved down to let them kiss each other's stomachs and sides until she got atop her in the 69 position. They gave one another oral and spanked and grabbed each other's asses. When they pushed dildos in each other, they orgasmed, saying they like being penetrated.

Aly after a while said she wanted McKayla to put on a strap-on and penetrate her like a guy, took one from a nearby drawer, put it on McKayla, lay atop her and rode on the dildo. She yelled and bounced in joy. The two held hands and lip-locked. Aly lay face-up.

McKayla had anal sex with Aly, who held her hands to her breasts and pussy and said it felt great. They lip-locked, then discussed how great they felt having sex with another woman especially giving oral and body kissing. They agree to have more next time as Aly will wear the strap-on to penetrate McKayla.

They did it a few nights later in McKayla's room, laying facedown on the floor facing in opposite directions in a bra and jeans. After lip-locking for a few minutes, they kissed down each other's backs and arms, unhooking each other's bras.

Upon reaching each other's asses, they took off each other's pants and panties to kiss and lick each other's cheeks, saying they loved that. They then licked between and spanked them while sucking each other's anuses, yelling and banging the floor in joy as they did that.

They kissed down each other's legs and thighs to each other's feet and sucked each other's toes, grinding their breasts and pussies on the floor as they did. Aly lay face-up with her knees bent as McKayla sat by them and bent forward to kiss the front of her legs, then give her oral. Aly took off her bra, held McKayla's hands to her breasts and orgasmed. She kissed up her stomach and sides, all over her breasts and nipples, then her lips, neck, and chin. The two lip-locked and respectively grabbed and fingered each other's asses and vaginas.

McKayla removed her bra and leaned her back on a nearby wall. Aly sat in front of her to kiss up the front of her legs and thighs to her pussy, then gave her oral while holding her breasts. McKayla sat on Aly's shoulders, rubbed her own breasts and orgasmed. Aly held her butt while still giving her oral before kissing up her stomach and sides and all over her breasts and nipples.

As she kissed and nibbled her neck, chin, and lips, McKayla said it was time to penetrate her. Aly took a strap-on from a nearby drawer, put it on and did that to McKayla as they lip-locked and rubbed each other's breasts. She wrapped her arms and legs around Aly, who grabbed her ass and penetrated harder. They lip-locked, as McKayla orgasmed. She about faced, held Aly's ass, and ground her breasts and pussy on the wall. Aly penetrated her anus as they held each other's face and lip-locked. McKayla panted louder. They said this was the best thing they ever did together and chose to do it whenever they felt down to cheer each other up, then lip-locked again. The next day, they showered together at Aly's home, loving rubbing soap on each other's wet, smooth bodies.