McKayla Goes for Anal Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks again, McKayla. You were AMAZING and I really hope you decide to work with us again. I don't want an answer now, I just want you to go home and relax however you usually do. You DEFINITELY earned it! If you're interested in shooting the rest of your scenes in the contract, give me a call in a couple of weeks to follow up. In the meantime, we have a driver here who will take you home. Talk to you soon!!"

Jules shook her hand and gave her a little hug, then opened the door for her and walked her to the car.

"Thanks for everything, Jules! I'll speak to you soon!"

McKayla got in the car and winced when she sat down because she had forgotten about her sore bottom. She wound up sitting twisted on one hip with her feet curled in the seat next to her.

At one point, she looked into the rear view mirror and thought she caught a knowing smirk from the driver, but let it go.

————

Two weeks had passed and McKayla hadn't gathered up the nerve to call Jules back yet. It was early afternoon on a beautiful California day, and she stood outside on her balcony looking out over the surrounding area. She looked at her cellphone and was mulling over the idea of giving Jules a call, when she saw the mail truck pull up. The driver stuffed a package into her mailbox and then drove away.

She put her phone in the back pocket of her denim cutoff shorts and went downstairs to the mailbox.

The package felt light and flat, and was packed inside a bubble wrap reinforced envelope.

She took it to her living room, then got a Coke from the fridge and sat down on her couch to open it.

Out slid a DVD case. On it was the gold stamp that said "LEFT COAST ASSOCIATES".

McKayla held her hand to her mouth and whispered "oh my GOD.."

The title was splashed across the top in red, white, and blue:

*

"MCKAYLA MARONEY GOES FOR THE GOLD...IN HER ASS"

Starring McKayla Maroney in her FIRST EVER PORN SCENE!

YES she does ANAL with Prince's big black pole!!

*

Underneath was a picture of her in her skimpy gold bikini posing in a split on that bed with her ass and legs in the air while she smiling coyly into the camera.

The back of the case had a few pictures of her; first posing, then sucking Yahshua's cock, then him licking her ass, a closeup of her asshole, and finally a closeup of his cock buried up her ass.

McKayla sat back in shock. There it was, a porn DVD starring HER for anyone to buy and watch. The reality of it hit her like a punch in the stomach; she couldn't take it back, there was no way to call the whole thing off.

Now and forevermore, she was a porn star.

There was nothing else to do but accept it.

"Cmon get a grip, McKayla. You really did enjoy it!" She reminded herself.

With trembling hands, she called the office number for LEFT COAST ASSOCIATES.

"Hi, this is McKayla Maroney. I'd like to make an appointment to speak with Mr. Jordan in regards to scheduling more shoots..."

FIN