McKayla Goes for Anal Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lemme see that gape! Mmmm that's my girl.."

He rasped as he displayed her softened glistening anus for the camera. She watched from over her shoulder and giggled, then twerked her ass for a second.

"Are you gonna put it back in my ass daddy?"

She pouted.

Yahshua just maneuvered her body so that she was now prone on the bed with her knees spread wide apart. She laid her head down on the mattress and folded her arms close to his body, but then he said, "spread those cheeks for me, baby girl...there we go.."

She felt like such a bad girl holding her asscheeks apart for him, but he was in complete control and discovered that surrendering to a strong assertive man was a major turn on. She thrust her hips up and down slowly, beckoning him. Then she felt the bed shifting as he climbed between her legs and the heat of his body as he mounted her again, but this time, he was leaning over her with one hand planted on the bed near her chest while the other slipped his cock head between her damp ass cheeks.

"Mmmmyeah please put it back in daddy..." she begged.

When McKayla felt his glans nestle into the pit of her anus, she let go of her cheeks and moved her hands up towards her shoulders to grip the sheets again.

She raised her head and closed her eyes as he hit that bottleneck in her anal passage again, but this time, it offered very little resistance and his shaft slipped right through.

"Ooooohhhhhmygod I LOVE getting fucked in the ass.." she groaned as his cock filled her rectum like warm clay.

Yahshua let go of his cock as soon as it sunk in to the root and her ass cheeks were pressed against his groin, then planted that hand on the other side of her body from where the first hand was.

This created a new downward angle of penetration, and when he began raising and lowering his hips, his cock rubbed against the bottom of her rectum, which happened to share a wall with her vaginal canal.

McKayla could actually feel his cock pushing against her pussy from the OUTSIDE, and it was incredible. There was a slight noise of air being forced out of her pussy followed by the moist churning of his cock as he plunged in and out of her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhmygoddd...that feels SOOO GOOODDD..." she groaned and closed her eyes before gripping the sheets in her balled up fists and biting them.

McKayla knew her pussy was soaked because she felt the room air on it and it was almost cold. That didn't matter though, because his cock was hitting spots in there that felt amazing and he wasn't even fucking her pussy!

"Yes right there...don't stop daddy.." she grunted.

"You got it baby...it's all yours..take it..."

Yahshua continued banging into her ass, and suddenly, she felt something building deep inside her womb. She reflexively curled her feet around his calves and concentrated on that growing ball of pleasure, straightening her back and staring straight ahead, panting softly while digging her nails into the fabric of the sheets.

Then...it happened.

McKayla's whole body began to tremble and stiffen, and she shut her eyes tightly and lowered her head to the mattress.

Yashua noticed and knew enough to keep going at that pace and NOT stop, but he leaned his head close to her ear and muttered,

"that's it baby girl, cum for daddy..cum all over daddy's cock..."

"mmMMMOHHH! OHHHHHHmyGOODDDD.."

McKayla's pussy erupted with an explosive squirt, her juices soaking both their legs as well as the sheets. She felt that orgasm race through her whole body like an electric shock, and she groaned and gasped as her body jolted with each wave of climactic ecstasy.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod..." she whined into the mattress as the pleasure gradually subsided, while Yahshua just kept up the pace.

Finally, her body went slack and she sighed, biting her knuckle while closing her eyes and smiling wistfully. Only then did he sit back and withdraw his cock from her secretion soaked ass.

She sighed and twisted around to look at him with that look of submissive adoration on her face.

"That..was THE BEST SEX...I've EVER HAD." McKayla breathed. She wasn't even playing it up for the camera, she was genuinely in awe of Prince Yahshua's sexual prowess. In her limited experience, she had NEVER known that ANY sex could be that intensely pleasurable, let alone anal sex!

Yahshua smiled at her while stroking his cock, then shook his head.

"It ain't over yet, girl...I still gotta get my nut off...you gonna do that for me?"

"Whew! You're turning me out, baby! I'll do whatever you want, just give me more of that big black dick!"

She gave him a coquettish smirk and a sultry wink, then got up on her knees in front of him and looked up at him while grasping his cock and stroking it with both hands.

Yahshua was on his knees also and looked down at her, then put his hand on the back of her neck. He pulled her face to his, then kissed her passionately. Both of them had their eyes closed as their tongues battled, until she pulled away with a loud smack from the broken suction.

They continued to kiss and pull away as if teasing each other, and in between kisses she begged,

"You want to put this *SMACK* big black cock back inside me?? *SMACK* hmm?? Please?? *SMACK* I want it..I want it back in my ass *SMACK*..please???"

The last word came out as barely more than a whisper, but that was because McKayla was so horny for more sex with him that she could barely form words. She had no idea how powerfully erotic dirty talk could be until she spoke them and had them spoken to her by a man who could back them up.

"Oh I will *SMACK*, but first *SMACK* I want you to get it wet for daddy *SMACK*"

McKayla nodded and threw him one last naughty smile before leaning forward and dragging her tongue up the length of his shaft until she reached the glans and took it right into her mouth.

This time, she bobbed her head quickly which made her hair fall over her face, so she used one hand to push it behind her ear as she slurped on his magnificent black cock.

She made sure to get as much spit on the shaft as possible so that she could stroke it smoothly while she sucked on his slippery smooth dick head.

"Oooo yessss girl DAMN..." he leaned his head back and grimaced as though he was doing everything he could to hold back an orgasm right then and there.

"Okay okay that's enough.." he pushed her head back which caused her to noisily release his cock from her red lipped mouth.

Then Yahshua maneuvered her body so that she was laying prone on the bed with her feat together and towards the headboard while she faced the camera at the foot of the bed.

McKayla raised up on her elbows and looked over her shoulder expectantly while he straddled her feet. Then he leaned forward and grasped her jello-like ass cheeks, spread them apart, and admired her finely wrinkled anus.

She giggled when he licked his lips and stared hungrily, then she made it twitch; enticing him until he finally leaned forward and dragged his tongue over her salty asshole.

She cooed and sighed while his swirling tongue soothed her newly awakened anus and slathered it with spit.

"Mmmmyou love tasting my ass, don't you daddy?"

"MMMMFFF.." was the only sound that he could utter while he kneaded her fluffy cheeks around his face. He even stopped licking and stuck his nose against her asshole and sniffed a lungful of it's fragrant aroma!

She giggled, stuck her ass up and slowly wagged it side to side just to entice him a little more.

When he pulled away, her wet anus felt cool and slippery, which was perfect because it was at that moment that he moved his body up and straddled her thighs so he could nestle his warm glans against it.

"Okay girl, now I'm gonna fuck this ass until I nut. You ready for this dick in your ass??"

"Mhmm! Put that big black cock back up my ass, daddy!" She looked back at him with that beseeching expression while wiggling her buttocks with her gluteal muscles.

When McKayla felt the pressure on her asshole begin to increase, she turned around and rested on her elbows. Then looked into the camera for the first time and felt nothing but lustful anticipation.

Jules stood behind Jake the cameraman and pointed to his mouth while making a motion with his hand that obviously signified talking.

She got the message and began talking into the camera which was maybe a foot from her face:

"This is my first time getting fucked in the ass and now I LOVE IT. I want his big black cock back up my ass SO BADLY...I NEED it...it makes me feel like such a slut. Cmon daddy fuck me in the ass!"

McKayla said in a sultry murmur while licking her lips seductively.

"Oh YEAH...daddy's gonna get his nut off right in your ass baby...open up for daddy.."

McKayla obediently laid prone, reached back, and pulled her damp ass cheeks apart while lewdly thrusting out her hips. Then she heard and felt the splat of a large gob of spit land on her anus, and wiggled her hips side to side to further entice him.

"Ohhhmygod.." she gasped and raised her head up as his glans dilated her asshole and filled up her rectum once more. She let go of her cheeks and tucked her arms close to her chest while he sat back, held her fleshy cheeks like handles, and began pumping his hips back and forth.

Yahshua watched his glistening shaft sliding in and out of her stretched maroon colored anus. His movements were pushing her back and forth on the mattress and the camera hovered over him to catch the action.

"Uhh..uhh.. ohmygod..uhh.." McKayla panted while laying her head down on the bed. there was nothing for her to do except let him have his way with her ass, and this position allowed her to just relax and concentrate on the sensations coming from her asshole and rectum.

She could feel his warm thighs and balls touching the backs of her thighs, and her feet hovered in the air while he prodded her ass.

McKayla felt very warm, but couldn't tell if that was because the room was just warm, or because of all the action from the sex. Either way, she had a light sheen of sweat on her pale skin which made it damp and slightly sticky, so her ass cheeks would stick to and peel off his groin each time he pushed in to the base.

Some strands of her hair were sticking to her face also, and she thought "I haven't had this much of a workout since gymnastics!"

She knew it wasn't just her because she frequently felt the drips of his sweat hitting her ass and lower back. Knowing that he was working hard at fucking her ass was sexy so she lifted her head to look back at him.

"Daddy's getting a workout with this ass huh?...Love fucking this ass, don't you daddy? Yeah you love it...keep fucking my ass..oh yeah.."

Then Jake zoomed in on Yahshua's cock repeatedly stabbing McKayla's asshole.

"Yeah look at that shit...tearing up this ass.." He said in order to verbally convey the intensity of the action.

Then the camera moved to the front of the bed again to capture McKayla head on. She turned her head so her chin was digging into the mattress, and made a grimace that could've been mistaken for pain, but was actually a reaction to the intensity of the sex.

"Ohmygooooddddddd..." she whined through clenched teeth.

Then Yahshua leaned forward and planted his hands on either side of her chest and began plunging in and out of her ass, squashing her butt cheeks each time he bounced off of them like two wobbling cushions.

The force of his thrusts combined with his heavier weight pressed her hips into the mattress only for them to bounce back, and this bouncing action contributed to their rhythm. She would be banged down into the mattress which would instantly bounce her back into his groin which was already on it's way down for another thrust. The whole action took a split second.

"Ohmygod..yes...fuck..my ass...ohmyGODD...pound my ass...take my ass daddy...it's your ass...take it..fuck my asshole...ohmyGOD..." McKayla gasped and blurted out all the lust that had been accumulating over the course of the shoot.

She had tilted her head up and to the side so she could look up at him while he pistoned in and out of her prone asshole.

Yahshua slowed down for a few seconds just so he could sloppily force his tongue into her mouth and what was initially a kiss just devolved into tongues lustfully licking each other's mouths.

The room was filled with the noises of his groin slapping against her ass, her gasping and panting, and his grunting.

Jules stood behind the Jake and made the "wrap it up" signal, so Yahshua began grinding into her ass each time he buried his cock in it, which made her yelp and grip his forearms from the intensity.

McKayla dug her nails into the skin of his arms and shut her eyes tightly, groaning loudly as the force of his thrusting jolted her little body back and forth on the bed.

The camera was just over her face to catch her expression in the foreground while filming his cock impaling her wildly rippling asscheeks in the background.

"Uhhhhfuck!..shit!..ohmygod.." was all she could manage to blurt out.

McKayla's feet swayed in the air as the intense assfucking she was receiving practically knocked the wind out of her and she gasped for breath.

"I'm gonna cum baby...here it comes..you want daddy to cum in your ass??"

"Ohmygod...y-yes..please daddy..."

"Tell me...tell daddy where you want his cum.."

"...in..my ass...cum in my ass...fuuckkk.."

"You want baby, you got it!"

Then Yahshua went down on his elbows and wrapped his forearms around her shoulders, resting his sweaty chin on the crook of her neck. He began raising and lowering his hips, grinding into her asshole.

Jake positioned his camera so that it was behind Yahshua's ass which gave a good view of his cock plunging in and out from the rear.

A fair amount of whitish rectal mucus had gathered around her anus where his cock disappeared inside of it, and some of it trickled down and around her crotch. His balls were smacking against her wet pussy, and she kept her knees bent and her feet splayed apart for a better view.

Finally, McKayla felt his warm sweaty body tense on top of her and then he thrust in as deeply as he could, impaling her beautiful bottom with his big black dick.

"OHH! OhmyGOD!!" She cried out in shock from how deep and forcefully he had buried himself in her rectum, but then she felt something different.

"OOHH YEAH!!.." Yahshua exhaled as he released his seed into the depths of her bowels.

"Oh!...ooooooh..." McKayla moaned softly, the new sensation was of his cock throbbing in her ass, she knew that it's pulsating meant that he was cumming deep inside her rectum.

He was giving her an anal cream pie.

The camera stayed behind them at mattress level as he shivered one last time before raising his hips and withdrawing his glistening cock from her freshly fucked asshole.

Jules stood off camera and to the side and softly told her to reach back and spread her cheeks.

McKayla immediately complied and the view showed her shiny anus which gaped open for a couple of seconds, revealing her pinkish red anal passage. Then it clamped itself shut, but not before a large gob of cum noisily spurted out and ran between her pussy lips.

"Oooooh I've got so much cum in my ass..." she murmured into the camera when it moved to her face momentarily to catch her facial expression.

She looked flushed but relaxed and wet strands of hair laid across her face. Then she winked and gave a coy smirk before the camera moved back to her asshole.

Yahshua was now holding her cheeks apart and displaying it for the camera.

"Oh yeah LOOK at that shit...this beautiful ass just got fucked! Now push the rest of it out baby girl...go ahead...push it out for daddy.."

The camera zoomed in on her anus just as she started to bear down. It began to protrude slightly and then a little rivulet of cloudy cum and mucus poured forth and ran down her crotch, followed by some small bubbling of that cum and mucus mix which had gathered at the entrance to her anal passage.

McKayla sighed contentedly after pushing out the last of his cum, and Yahshua kneaded her asscheeks, pressing them together and jiggling them in his hands which made her giggle.

She felt sore all over, especially in her ass, but she also felt relaxed and it felt good to have his hands fondling her body.

Then Jules had Jake move the camera up to her face again, and he signaled for her to roll onto her side to address it.

Apparently, it was time for the post-fuck interview.

"Congratulations McKayla Maroney, you just shot an AMAZING anal scene! Your FIRST EVER anal sex experience right??"

"Haha thanks! Yeah I never had anal sex before."

"Believe me when I tell you that my cock is SO FUCKING HARD right now oh my GOD!" Jules groaned.

"Good, then it was a success!" She grinned, then made a fist and gently pumped it in the air triumphantly.

"How did it feel?"

"Ohmygod SO INTENSE. I felt so full and stretched out! His cock was hitting places in my body that I never knew I had, and I came SO HARD..."

"We noticed! So does that mean you're a fan of anal sex?"

"Oh HELL YES! It's like, my new favorite thing! I had NO idea that it could feel SO GOOD."

"What about black guys? What do you think of big black cocks?"

"I think black guys are sexy! If they all know how to fuck like Prince Yahshua, then I think I'll be spending more time with some big black cocks!"

"Goddamn that's so hot...so you think you will want to shoot more scenes for us?"

"Definitely! I'm now officially a slut, so I might as well embrace it, you know? What's wrong with having sex for a living?? I love it!"

"Tell us what you love, McKayla." Jules said as the camera zoomed in on her face again.

"I love getting fucked in the ass with a big black cock!" McKayla said confidently, winked, then smiled and licked her lips seductively.

"Now can you do all of us a favor and make that famous face of yours??" Jules begged.

McKayla rolled her eyes and sat up, then crossed her arms and did the "not impressed" expression that had put her face on the cover of magazines across the nation back in 2012.

Then the camera backed away, so she blew a kiss and waved goodbye.

"CUT. That's a wrap, everyone!" Jules declared, then started clapping.

Everyone else, even Yahshua, stood and clapped for McKayla. She blushed and hid her face, but giggled while she did so.

"Thanks, guys!!"

"No, thank YOU. This is going to be HUGE. You want fame?? You GOT IT. You're a natural, and you're built for sex. This is where you BELONG, honey." Jules stated matter-of-factly.

"I guess so, huh? I gotta admit it felt SO GOOD oh my GOD."

Then she slowly got to her feet and took a towel that Nancy offered her.

"Ow..my butt hurts!" She said with a pout while reaching back and dabbing at her sore asshole.

"That's totally normal, McKayla. Just take a hot bath and then pop some Advils. You'll be fine tomorrow. You did kinda just take a huge black dick in your ass for the first time in your life, what do you expect?" Nancy said nonchalantly and winked.

"True...there's a shower in the bathroom, right? I'm gonna wash up before I go home."

"Of course!" Nancy nodded.

McKayla slowly walked to the bathroom in her towel while everyone else attended to their duties involving breaking down the set.

She felt like she had just been through a full day of gymnastics training and her rectum and anus were aching.

The hot shower felt great, and after she dried off, she went back to the little dressing room where she got dressed in her old clothes. It felt like she had taken them off so long ago!

When she emerged from the dressing room, Jules was there to say goodbye.