All Comments on 'McKenna is Owned'

by BondageSpiffy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's McKenna's first name? You need to include a sensuous first name and a discription of her body for the reader to get hold of. You need to give Mistress a first name and description of body. You need to tell the story from the beginning by outlining disputes between Mistress and slave so that the reader will be able to follow.

A good BSDM story can be created which will keep the reader's attention until it is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, which I viewed as more of a vignette. Your vision of the scene was clear and powerfully written. I didn't feel as if I had to know who these people were or what had come before, I just know I appreciated being a fly on the wall for this interlude. The bondage was erotic and well described. The domination was total, the sex was hot. Keep writing, whether with these characters or to give life to a different vision in a different story. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I completely disagree with the commenter who has somehow gone their entire life without hearing the name "McKenna" used as a woman's first name. Descriptions of characters are unnecessary, as our imaginations can fill in those details.

I look forward to your next story and would be very interested to see this series developed.

fitntrimfitntrimover 2 years ago

Oh myyyyy this was amazing. I love that they are in love. I love the utter submission and domination. This was so hot! Mmmm can’t wait to read more.

BondageSpiffyBondageSpiffyover 2 years agoAuthor

You're all so sweet! Thank you for the feedback, both positive and constructive <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's Interesting!

Well since the writer hasn't filled in their biography page, I don't know who I'm voting and commenting for!... So as for "McKenna is Owned." read it yourself!... I thought it was interesting,,, yes!

Gay Kat.

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading this a second time. Second comment. It is so hot! Their love and McKenna’s status as completely submitted and owned, her words of total surrender, her (at least temporary) lack of being anything but her lover’s slave makes me quiver. Bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exactly ! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where was the aftercare :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBondageSpiffy@BondageSpiffy
Welcome! I want to be able to say that I've written erotica for commission, just for the sake of it! So if you like how I write and want an idea in your head put into words, shoot me a message and we'll see if we can work out a reasonable rate!