McKenna's Insurance Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is always my favorite moment of the exams that McKenna has. The moment when she has to completely expose herself to the doctor. No matter how many times she has done this before, she always blushes for this part. And now was no different, as she turned a bright shade of red and reluctantly spread her legs exposing her genitals completely to everyone in the room!

Dr. Braxton put on a new pair of gloves.

"McKenna, I am just going to check your genital sensation and some sacral spinal reflexes now."

He then began to gently touch along her labia majora asking if she felt that ok. He then moved to the inner labia, then along her clitoral hood. He even pulled back her hood, and gently touched the head of her clitoris.

Then he spread her labia open and touched inside her vagina.

He then inserted two fingers into her vagina.

"I want to test your pubococcygeus muscle. It is the muscle associated with Kegel exercises. Can you please bear down and tighten your vagina around my fingers?"

My wife did that.

"Excellent. Now I am going to check your bulbocavernosus reflex. There are two ways to check it, and I will check it both ways today."

"The reflex should result in your anal sphincter contracting. First I will check it by applying pressure on your clitoris," he explained.

"To assess your anal sphincter contraction, I will now introduce a finger into your rectum," he told her as he lubed up his left index finger and slowly inserted that into her rectum.

"Ok, now for the test."

He then gently squeezed her clitoris with his right hand.

I saw her bottom spasm down, and I knew her anus squeezed his finger hard.

"Perfect, healthy reponse."

He then removed his finger from her bottom and took off his gloves and threw them away.

"Please stay in that position, McKenna. We are almost done."

"I am now going to catheterize your urinary bladder to measure your post-void residual volume."

He then went to his suitcase and took out a Foley catheter kit.

He opened it and put it next to my wife.

He then went and put on sterile gloves, and came back and stood next to my wife.

"I am now going to introduce a tube into your bladder to check how much urine is left after you have voided. It may feel a little strange, but it should not be painful. Ok?"

She nodded.

"Just to verify, you have no iodine allergies?"

She nodded.

He opened up the iodine swab packets. He then opened up the lubricant packet and lubricated the end of the catheter. He carefully connected the catheter to the container. He then took a saline syringe and tested the bulb at the end of the catheter by inflating and then deflating through the port on the catheter to make sure everything worked.

"I am going to clean the area around your urethra, McKenna," he explained.

Using his left hand, he spread her labia open, exposing her clitoris. He then gently applied upward pressure until her little urethra was fully visible.

"Cold and wet," he warned as he took the iodine swabs and cleaned around her urethra and her labia.

He then took the catheter and gently inserted it into her urethra.

McKenna gave a little start initially but then relaxed.

He slowly fed the catheter into her, and then finally, took the saline syringe and inflated the bulb.

"The other way to check the bulbocavernosus reflex, is to gently tug on a foley catheter. I will do that now."

He gently tugged, and again we saw her anus contract.

"Everything is normal," he said.

He then took the urine container attached to the catheter and put it down off the bed.

"This will help the urine flow into the container."

We waited a moment for the urine to finish flowing through the tubing.

"Ok, I am going to take it out now. You may feel a strange sensation, but it should not be painful."

He used the empty syringe to deflate the balloon on the catheter.

Then he soaked some cotton balls in the Foley kit with the saline.

He then gently spread McKenna's labia open again.

"Deep breath. 1. 2. 3," he said as he quickly pulled it out.

He then wiped her with the wet cotton balls to remove the iodine.

"You will probably want to take a bath and wash yourself thoroughly. The iodine can be irritating if left on for too long," he advised.

He then measured the urine in the container.

"25mL. Well within normal limits."

He turned to my wife and me.

"You can go ahead and stand up now, McKenna."

My wife gratefully got out of her awkward exposed position and stood up.

I think she thought the exam was over.

The next question told her that it wasn't over yet.

"McKenna, have you ever had an enema?"

"What... yes... why?" stammered my shocked wife.

"McKenna, I need to give you an enema. This is not so much for your bowels as for forming an objective measure of your sphincter tone. What we have found is that rather than relying on a subjective measure of sphincter tone and trying to correlate that with outcomes, a functional test of checking whether the person can retain a Fleet's enema for 5 minutes in the standing position without any anal leaking gives a much more objective measure and better correlates with long term neurological outcomes," he explained.

Her face had a look of horror on it as she heard Dr. Braxton explain.

She turned to me with a plaintive cry, "Babe?!?"

"Now honey, let him do his job," I encouraged her.

She stood there for a moment, but her love for me overcame her reluctance.

"Ok," she said simply.

"McKenna, please get up on the bed on your hands and knees," Dr. Braxton ordered.

My wife climbed up on the bed, and kneeled down, her legs together.

"Please move your knees to shoulder width, McKenna," Dr. Braxton followed up.

Blushing once more, my wife did as he ordered.

This opened her up and now and once again revealed her labia to all in the room.

But Dr. Braxton wasn't done yet.

He took a Fleet's enema from his suitcase.

"Please, put your chest down on the bed, and reach back with your hands and spread your buttocks for me," he ordered.

McKenna slowly lowered herself onto the bed so her weight was now resting on her chest. She reached behind her and spread her buttocks as ordered.

This fully exposed in glorious detail, her dark pink anus, which, of course, was captured in high definition by my phone's camera for the video.

He put on gloves and applied lubricant to the end of the enema nozzle.

He then took the lubricated nozzle and gently inserted it in her anus. She let out a little gasp as the plastic eased up inside her.

He then squeezed the bottle to give the enema.

"That's done, McKenna," he said, taking out the nozzle.

He took off his gloves and set a timer on his watch.

"Please stand up, McKenna."

My wife let go of her bottom and awkwardly got up from the bed.

"Please do your best to retain the enema until the timer goes off," he instructed.

McKenna stood there in the middle of the room, completely naked.

After about 1 minute, she could really feel the enema, and I saw her clench her bottom as tightly as she could.

She was also shifting her weight from foot to foot, desperately trying to keep the enema inside.

I think she was so focussed on retaining the enema, that she kind of forgot her embarrassment momentarily, and she was now kind of hopping in place a little causing her breasts to jiggle. This whole time, her bottom was tightly clenched.

Finally, as soon as the watch beeped, she ran to the bathroom.

"McKenna, leave the door open. We need to observe you at all times," Dr. Braxton called out as we hurried behind her.

We all followed her into the bathroom as she quickly plopped herself down on the toilet seat.

We heard the initial rush of gas and fluid as she relieved her bowels.

With her bowels having had a little relief, she became more aware of us.

She looked at us watching her in the bathroom and blushed the deepest red I have ever seen.

For McKenna, this was the height of mortification. Even though we have been married more than 10 years and have shared everything, still everytime she has to poop, she always closes not only the door in the master bathroom for the toilet, but also the door to the larger bathroom itself. Only behind these two locked doors will she poop in peace.

And now, here she was pooping in front of not only me, but also two strange men!

She looked as if she was finished and wanted to get up.

"Just wait a few more minutes, McKenna. Many times, once the initial urgency is relieved, it can feel like your bowels are empty, when, in fact, there is a lot more left."

Sure enough, a minute later, we heard her a loud fart followed by a plop in the toilet.

She hung her head, unable to look at any of us.

After about five more minutes, she was finally done.

With a red face she wiped herself and stood up.

Dr. Baxter, took a look at the toilet before flushing it.

"You did an excellent job of retaining everything. Your sphincter tone and control are excellent, indicating the lower spinal segments are all functioning correctly."

"This concludes my examination. Everything is healthy and normal. McKenna, you may get dressed now after you wash your hands. Bob, please send me the video recording so I can reference it as I write up my findings."

He then walked out of the bathroom and back into the main area of the hotel room.

"Paul, I want to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to assist in my examination. Please sign here to attest that you witnessed the exam," he said, giving him some forms to sign.

He then packed up his equipment back into the suitcase.

Paul took his suitcase and opened the door of the hotel room.

By this time, McKenna had washed her hands and had come out of the bathroom, still naked.

"Thank you Bob and McKenna for your cooperation. On behalf of the insurance company, we look forward to continuing to do business with you."

With that, he walked out the door letting it close behind him.

12