All Comments on 'Me? A Cougar? Ch. 02 - Please Don't Stop...'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
_Bookkeeper__Bookkeeper_over 5 years ago
Smiles

Another work of excellence. Keep up the great writing.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Bookie....You are Number One.

Hi Bookie,

Thanks for your comment! I wondered who would be my Number One Fan this time!!

I am working on your bookish story, I promise it will be coming soon, so to speak. You are always so kind to me!

Love,

Angel

RobAnthony53RobAnthony53over 5 years ago
Yum

Your cyber-sexting is such a turn on. You have such a way of describing your oral skills without being too graphic that has me throbbing. Thank you for your thoughts.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Oh my....

Thank you for the love, Rob.

I love the challenge of going even more vanilla on every re-write. Your comment is very satisfying. It is my goal to titillate and educate at the same time. Women love unslutty feeling erotica, turns out some guys do too.

I always love to remind men that women over 50 want to feel more like Marilyn Monroe than Jenna Jameson.

Thanks for trying these tricks with the women in your life.

Ciao,

Angel

๐Ÿ’

the_coordinatorthe_coordinatorover 5 years ago
iT'S BEEN AWHILE.....

Since i've read a story here that though vanilla in its concept, has me turned on and thinking. I, at 58, need to stop worrying about what may be thought, and focus on what I'd have someone think!

Wonderful, informative and well thought out!!!

Thanks for making me THINK!!!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
High Praise and Appreciated!

Hi Coordinator,

Thanks so much for your encouragement. When I took on the challenge to be even more vanilla than ever before, I wasn't sure what the readers would think. Your thoughtful comments make it even more delicious!

I can't wait for Chapter 3!

Ciao,

Angel

๐Ÿ’˜

[Bonus Turn On Tip: Oh my goodness, noticing what a woman is passionate about and comment, it is the biggest turn on ever. A simple, "Wow, I can't believe you accomplished that." goes a very long way. ๐Ÿ”ฅ]

jammy852jammy852over 5 years ago
Turn On #5

The more I read your tales, the more I realise how much more I have to learn. The best part about your writing is how you describe the feelings of the person receiving as well as giving pleasure. It almost makes you live the experience with the characters. Brilliant stuff.

Angels_ErosAngels_Erosover 5 years ago
In the O-Zone

Mmmmmm... Delicious and much needed! I am in the O-zone and I too, write there and needed a "how to write refresher," Angel. Thank you! Any man skilled enough to make a sub out of Mistress Angel is clearly going to be golden in the Turn On Game, both in Fantasyland and IRL . Exceptionally written as usual Mistress! The end leaves me wanting more. Makes sense as you are Mistress No, Queen of Tease & Denial. *winks your way w/ a wicked smile and warm laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the banter

I love how across the story there are hints and learnings for both men and women. I have learned a few things from this story.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Handsome, Jammy and Eros

Oh my how sweet you all are!

I am lip-bitingly delighted that all of you had such a strong, shall we say, response to this story?

Stay tuned for more and, are there any fantasies you would like to see Angel in?

Let me know!

Ciao,

Tigger_Lilly

wonderlust_80wonderlust_80over 5 years ago
This cougar has claws part 2

The description of dick blind is, well, it is relevant. Us guys can remember being young and all hormones.

The description of the blow job was hot. You know it is good writing when you pause just to visualize what is going on. In my mind, I imagine thin lips with red lipstick during blow job scenes(in any story). This writer does a good job providing the fuel to better imagine these scenes.

Another thing I like about this writer, the relationship feels real.

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543about 5 years ago
Wow

How amazing he is. All about not being in a hurry. Making sure she knows you are interested and that she is all you want

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

Amazing second part. It's the perfect continuation!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Was he slowing his advance

The Angel was almost too descriptive but may not speak her desires in person. Sexting is too long expression of feelings. Sex is spur of the moment, heat of the moment. I did like the spine kissing, she was demanding service but will hope he will serve her as lovers should. It is a great gift to give and enjoy sex with a lover. I hope I have done this for all my past lovers, but may have failed some.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...