Me and Coach J Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then moved slowly down his huge soles and heel while I rubbed his other huge foot. I go back up to his huge toes once again and they suddenly seem bigger. Confused, I move my head back and look at his huge feet. It looks like his feet were growing, but I thought that was crazy, they were just really big I though. So I kept on licking and sucking and then moved on to the other foot.

His right big toe felt a bit larger than the one in the left, but I thought that was normal since his feet were so large it can happen. The toes also felt meatier and longer than the other. This foot also smelled a lot stronger and took longer for me to fully clean with my tongue. But I enjoyed every second.

By that time coach was already jacking his huge meat. Taking off his huge shorts he called me up to the bed and pointed to his giant throbbing cock oozing pre-cum. He stopped me right before I was about to suck and asked me to bring the dessert from the restaurant that he brought. I got up and walked to the kitchen to get it. I went and brought it back to find coach seemingly bigger than what I remember him as before. Something was weird, I thought.

I found his belly a bit more swollen than before, as well as his arms and legs, as well as his feet. I thought it was probably all the food he had, but why did I care so much, I just wanted to worship his huge body anyways.

I opened the box with the dessert in it and gave it to him with the spoon it came with. His eyes glistened looking at the giant sweet he was gonna eat, but then he pointed at his huge cock and I didn't need anything else. I got on the bed to the other side and grabbed and jerked his huge cock. It felt thicker than the last time I was with him like this in his office. I took off everything I had on and went to business.

I tasted his huge head full of pre and slobbered all under and over his foreskin. He groaned from the feeling as well as the dessert he was eating. I then put my leg over his belly, resting my ass on his swollen belly, hearing him laugh and smack it while I taste his rod.

"Mmm boy just wait till I finish with this dessert, you're my next one," he said in a deep, sexy voice.

I then slowly started to suck on his own giant cock deeper and deeper with every stroke that I gave him. His giant meat felt thicker the farther in I got. Not even halfway I felt it already going down my throat. I gave it another try and I heard him let out a large moan and smack my ass once more, this time rubbing my hole on the outside. As I sucked, he pulled my leg and I felt my foot go into his warm mouth and his tongue slobber all over my toes. "Fuck boy, even your feet taste good" he mentioned gasping for air. I felt his belly push against my ass more as he kept eating my feet and the dessert.

I groaned and he rumbled from the feeling of him and his cock go deeper in my throat. I finally got to his fat pad and the musk of his hair and balls hit me so strong. "Oh god, I'm coming." I feel his bull balls on my nose then finally clench and release all of that warm, thick semen in my mouth. I heard him let out a large moan while his cock was shooting. Instantly my mouth was filled and I swallowed but then let go of his cock to get his thick white seed all over my face and body. He then grabbed my other foot and slobbered all over it as well.

After it was done shooting, which took what felt like forever, he told me to turn around facing him and his huge swollen belly. My ass was rubbing on his cum covered cock. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me toward his face and slobbered all over my lips and kissed me so passionately. I could taste the chocolate with some foot taste too which is what I guessed my feet tasted like. I enjoyed it so much. Then after kissing and moaning nonstop for about two minutes, he grabbed me and moved me to his huge thick nipple. It was so hard and what seemed ready to be milked. I licked and sucked all over the left one, then he grabbed me and moved me to the other one while he moaned from all of the feelings.

With his other hand, he then grabbed his cock and put the head of it against my asshole, making me stop for a sec and breathe before I kept sucking. His belly was like a hard pillow that kept me from being uncomfortable on him. I felt the first 3 inches of him go in me and I already moaned while I sucked on his huge nipples.

More of his huge rod went in me as I felt mine starting to leak again from the feeling of his thick meat in me. I groaned and moaned while he did too. Then he pulled out and pulled back in further, causing me to let out a loud moan since this time I really felt it. He went deeper and I did it again. It felt as if it was so much in me and I couldn't, and that's when he started going in and out a lot faster, and of course deeper. It was going to be a good time I thought, so I relaxed a bit and breather while he bred me.

I then felt him release a loud groan saying he was gonna cum again, and I felt his cock stiffen up and his balls shoot. Suddenly, gushes of thick semen were filling my insides. He shook from the number of shots his huge dick was releasing. It felt so good getting it from his huge cock. His giant cock widening my hole, which gave it lots of space to be filled with cum.

After it was done shooting. I laid on his huge chest and me and him both panted while I still had his huge cock in me with all his cum, but I didn't care, I just wanted to breathe. Both our full bellies rubbed on each other and I went up and down with his huge full belly with every breath he took. After that, I took out his huge cock from my hole and the cum came out oozing, but at that point, I was dead from all the craziness. We then kissed for a couple of seconds and I got off him to put on my underwear. It was tighter than I remember.

I then watched him get up from the bed and he took a big stretch from all the fun we had. When I look up at him, he was taller than before. It seemed crazy at first, but he was actually... bigger! I was so amazed at his new height. He noticed too, but he didn't seem as surprised as I was, more like if he knew it was going to happen. It wasn't just his height, he was way heavier, his belly stood out a bit more, his hands seemed bigger, his cock thicker and longer, and feet noticeably larger. He went to go put on his shorts and you can see how tight they were on him. He then put on a shirt that only reached up to his belly button now, but he didn't care.

"Coach, you're bigger than ever!" I mentioned.

"Yeah, I know boy. What do you think all that eating was for. You're even bigger yourself." He poked my now bigger belly with his giant strong index finger and pointed down at my feet.

"What do you mean? I've just gained weight from thanksgiving weekend." I responded.

"Nah. Go try on your shoes boy" he asserted.

I walk over to where my shoes were and stuck them in the shoes. They did feel way tighter than before.

"Woah, you're right coach. How did this even happen?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, just enjoy your new growth boy. You've got a long way to go." He responded and winked.

"How am I gonna get home now without shoes?" I asked.

He walks over to his closet, barely fitting through the door to go inside, he brings out a pair of slides, which seemed fairly new, but definitely used by someone.

"Were these yours coach?" I asked.

"At one point they were," he said.

I look at the shoe tag of the slide and they read "16" as I leave my eyes in shock. I drop them to the ground and slide my feet into them. They're a bit long on my feet, but comfortable since they had a memory foam sole.

I look up to coach. "Thanks, I thought I wouldn't have anything to work with."

"Hey it's no problem, just wait till you outgrow those." He turns around suddenly. "Oh, crap almost forgot." He waddles back to his closet and then pulls out a pair of basketball shoes. "Use these too, I won't need em any longer."

I just thought how much he's grown ever since he used these. The insoles had the imprint of what his huge feet looked like in them. The shoe size tag read a 16.5.

"Wow coach these are even bigger, thanks again, you have no idea." He looks down at me with a smile and gives me a firm pat on the back with his huge meaty hand. For some reason that made me hard. I put on my now tight shirt and pants that I had on. I put on the shoes and feel the extra room in front of me as I wiggle my toes in them. I was assuming I was a size 15 more or less since the shoes didn't feel that huge, but the extra room helps for future growth.

I then watch him put on his slides that I thought were huge before, with now his giant feet making them look small. His giant toes coming off the edge of the front of the slides as well as his heel. His feet for sure has to be at least at a size 22 or 23.

He then looks at me with a smile. "Alright, let's go look for some cleats boy." Confused, I go along with what he said since I did not have much to lose. I grabbed all my stuff and walked with him to the car. We both got on and now he seemed way bigger in his huge truck with his new growth. It seemed as if the truck was shrinking rather than him growing. He adjusted himself in the seat and drove off.

We arrived at a Ross that was nearby his house. He mentioned to me how this is what saved him every time he grew bigger in shoes and clothing sizes. We got off and thankfully the store didn't have many people in it.

We walked over to the shoe section, and there were cleats and shoes all the way up to a 21! I stared in awe at all the shoes that excessively large shoes in front of me as he walked the . After a few moments, he comes back with a pair looked 4 sizes smaller in his huge meaty hands. He told me that even though they were a size bigger, they'd come in handy for when we do this again. All I could think about is the number of times he plans to do this. My mind was all over the place.

He then looked at me and told me to follow him. He grabbed two shorts, a pair of pants for school and 3 shirts in the XXL size. I felt bad since it was so much since I told him not to, but he just kept going. He also got some really big pieces of clothing for him, but he'd have to order shoes and sandals for him online. He paid for the cleats and clothes since they were fairly cheap. I offered to buy them on my own, but he didn't budge.

After we left, we were then on the way to my house. The sun was already going down so I didn't want to have him go anywhere else late since he already did so much. Nearing my house, he mentioned when I would be free again to spend some time together. I told him that next weekend I was free. He said that was perfect after Saturday practice. He mentioned how practice this week will be good with me there, and he can't wait to see me in the next coming months. I got hard at the thought.

His truck parked right by my house, I thanked him, and he just stared at me while I was grabbing all the stuff he bought and gave me. He grabbed me when I had all my stuff and kissed me passionately for a few seconds, let go, and then did it again. Then, he finally let me go for good.

"You have no idea how much I love that coach," I said.

"I love it too boy. Have a good rest of the weekend. Rest up. You'll need it for the week" he responded to me with a wink. "Love you boy".

I just stared at him. "You too coach. Bye!" Then walked away.

Just like that, I went off with everything. Thankfully no one was home and I was able to put in everything into my room so my family won't notice any of the new things when they get here. I threw everything in my closet as best as possible to then take a shower and wear something that actually fit me. I took with me one of the shirts that coach bought me to the bathroom. While I was getting the shirt, I noticed there was something inside the shoes he gave me, and it was his socks that he used the week prior, same ones that he had on earlier today with a small note that had only a winky face on it. The smell really got to me and I got hard instantly. Then I put them back in the shoes and went to the bathroom to shower.

TO BE CONTINUED

12