Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hun, everything is fine... Oh my god, Katie, no, everything is great, really!" I said, as I smiled brightly at her while motioning her to sit with me.

She returned the smile as she sat next to me. I pulled her against me and started to straighten her hair, "We just haven't talked alone and I'm in a weird situation. I feel so close to you, like we have known each other for years, but I know next to nothing about you. We just seem to get along so well..." I trailed off for a moment in thought, "I feel like I have amnesia, but still remember you're my best friend. When I look at you, I have all these warm emotions for you, but all the memories are blank... Does that make sense?"

Katie nodded at me as she let me fidget with her hair, "Yea, I know what you mean. I feel the same way. It's like I feel like I belong here, and we grew up together, but we just met the other day. It's crazy."

I turned her head slowly, brushed her messy auburn hair from her face, and kissed her passionately. She responded hesitantly, at first; but then, pressed hard into our kiss as her hands went around me pulling us together. After a long moment, I broke the kiss and stared into her hazel eyes. My hand wandered up her side and then over the thin sheer fabric covering her breast, her nipple turning rigid almost instantly, as I kissed her again softly then rested my forehead to hers. She sighed contentedly as she pushed her breast into my hand.

"So... I have a secret I need to share with you." I spoke softly to her while still kneading her breast.

Her eyebrow raised slightly as she pulled her head off me, "Oh?"

"I don't know how to say this so I'm just gonna blurt it out." I paused for a moment thinking how to begin, "Alan... He's my dad."

Her eyes shifted as she responded seemingly confused about what I was declaring, "And?"

"And..." I tried to connect the dots for her.

She continued to stare blankly at me as she pondered its meaning, it suddenly seemed to click for her, "Ohhh.... Oh shit! Really?"

"Yes, really." I replied, waiting for it to absorb it into her thoughts fully.

"So you and him..." She stammered, as I nodded, "Him and you? Wow. How long have you two been... ya know?" She removed her hands from around me and motioned her finger on one hand into a hole she made with her other, gliding it in and out in a naughty way, like a vulgar, hand gestured version of charades. She stared at me with her mouth slightly agape then grinned.

I smirked back at her, not really expecting that reaction, "Since I arrived here for winter break." After explaining the entire story including Christmas morning, and how Lindsey fit into all of it; I waited quietly for her to take it all in.

"Wow," Katie finally responded. "I just assumed that you were his girlfriend and in an open relationship with Lindz... but then, if you think about it, I guess you are, aren't you?" She smiled at me, "well... I have to say I didn't expect that, but it doesn't bother me, and I won't tell a soul!" She drew an X over her heart with her finger, and then playfully motioned it back into the circle in her other hand again teasingly.

I laughed as she continued to make lewd hand gestures at me. "So, there's one more thing I wanted to discuss with you..."

"Ohh?" she responded.

"Well, first off, Lindz and dad decided to start dating the night right before you joined our little soiree. Also, I was originally only going to stay here for winter break, but with the change in my relationship with dad, I have decided to stay and do classes online. Lindz and I have discussed this, and she is fine with me being intimate with dad, and I'm fine with her dating him... but now we have accepted you into the family and need to know where you're at with all this in your head. Obviously, Lindz and I are welcoming you to be intimate with all of us, and she was the one that encouraged you to spend time with dad, so there is no jealousy on our part. So? What's in your head with all this, sweetie?"

Katie stared in thought, as if looking right through my soul, "Well, since we are sharing very private stuff about ourselves, I have a confession to make..." She sighed then paused for a moment, "So you know how I said I was between boyfriends when you asked before?" I nodded. "My first and only boyfriend was right before I graduated. We obviously never had sex, as you clearly know. We started going out about two months before, and then went to the prom together..." She paused again as if recalling a painful thought, "He wanted to have sex on prom night, but I ended up turning him down... He got sooo mad at me. He just got in his car and just left me there. I was so humiliated." A tear rolled down her cheek as she sniffled, making her mascara run even more.

"Shhh..." I pulled her tight to me resting her head on my shoulder as I rubbed her back comforting her.

"Since then, I have only fooled around with a few close girlfriends. It started out as just experimenting, but I found myself sexually aroused around other girls, not that guys don't interest me at all... But until Alan, being with a guy just didn't really excite me. Fear of being rejected I guess." She looked at me then turned her head down, almost like she was ashamed.

"So... I don't get why you're so reserved about being with other girls." I looked at her as I gently grabbed her chin and guided her back to look at me.

She sighed deeply, "My family is very religious. They would disown me if they ever knew I was into girls."

"Oh, I see," I responded. "Well... Let me tell you this. I never had sex with another woman until this winter break. Lindz seems to have brought out things inside of me that I never knew were there. Honestly, it just never occurred to me. I always looked at other women in a sexually objective way... I mean, I saw beauty in other women, it just never went beyond that until Lindz started flirting with me at the club. I had been drinking, and at first, I was just being playful. Dad has changed the way I look at people and has opened my eyes to new experiences, so I decided to just go with it and see where things went with Lindz... I wasn't disappointed. Then you came into my life and just wow. Between the three of you, I'm almost perpetually in a state of arousal." I chuckled.

"Well, that puts my heart to ease knowing that you are both interested in me and that you're okay with me having sex with Alan. He's quite a man... God. I have never been so sexually charged. Since I have been here, like you said, I'm just horny almost nonstop. It's like I have a bullet vibrator permanently stuck to my clit." She laughs, smiling, then leaning in, kisses me.

After returning her kiss I pulled back from her smirking, "Girlfriend, you need a shower badly!" I giggled as I got up off the bench and pulled her to her feet, then out the door into the hall with me.

We passed through the open door into the master bedroom where I quickly stripped out of my clothes and then helped her out of hers. Once we are both naked, I guide her with me to the shower. Sliding the door open, I turn on the water and wait for it to get warm, then step in pulling Katie with me, letting the warm spray wash over us as I kissed her passionately.

Breaking our kiss, she looks me over like a piece of candy, licking her lips, then kissing me again with the spray pouring over our heads. Her hands roamed over my breasts caressingly, then tweaked my nipples, rolling them between her thumb and fingers. I gasp in ecstasy while still kissing her, as I wrap my arms behind her squeezing her ass. She bucks into me, our mounds pressing firmly into each other's.

Breaking our kiss again, "So, I was naughty after I left Lindsey's store yesterday." She continued with a big grin, "After stopping at home to grab some clothes and stuff, I went over to this adult toy store I know and got something I have been wanting to try for a long time. But because I was still a virgin, I was too scared to try it. Plus it requires a partner."

I looked at her intrigued, "Did you now?"

"Mmhmm. Let me go get it, it's right in the bedroom in my bag." She pulled back excitedly and stepped out into the cold of the bathroom, then scurried off into the bedroom. After a moment she reappeared holding herself shivering, waiting for me to open the door. I looked her over, arms pressed into her breasts with her long nipples sticking straight out from the cold, and what appeared to be a long thick penis in one hand. I quickly slid the door open and pulled her into the warm water.

"So, what do we have here?" I looked over at the toy amused.

"Ummmm.... This is called a feeldoe, or a strapless strap-on." She smiled and rubbed the bulbous head against my breast playfully.

"Okaaaaay." I said, with a giggle as the end stimulated my nipple.

"Will you try this out with me?" she asked, almost pleadingly.

"How can I say no to that beautiful face?" I responded. "But that thing needs lube." I laughed.

"Oh, got that covered." She stepped out of the spray and pointed the fat head into her palm, then pushed a button at the end of the shaft and it erupted with a squirt of what looked like cum.

"Ohh my!" I said surprised.

"Yea, this one will ejaculate. It's lube that looks like cum!" she giggled with excitement, then pressed into me hard kissing me on the lips, then down my neck as she rubbed the cummy lube into my nether lips.

I moaned softly, as she continued to kiss downward, 'til she got to my breast. Instinctively I pulled her to my nipple, and she sucked it in as if nursing. I panted and leaned backwards against the shower wall, my eyes rolling back in my head as she expertly sucked my breast and diddled my clit. It took only a moment before I was spraying my own shower into her hand, my body doing short seismic convulsions like my pussy was a volcano erupting. My legs started trembling, causing me to slide downwards 'til I was sitting on the shower floor. Katie never released my nipple from her mouth and maneuvered down with me 'til she was scrunched up laying on top of me, her hand keeping still over my pussy, giving me a much-needed rest from the intense orgasm.

After my body calmed and my legs stopped shaking, she sucked hard pulling back and let my breast pop from her mouth. I opened my eyes grinning at her as she stared like a hungry animal into my eyes. She slowly leaned back away from me and gripped the dong while pushing the button, again, it pulsed into her palm several times before liberally smearing the cummy lube over her pussy and working the thick plug into herself till the notch fit snug against her. Once tight into her, she splayed her petals open allowing her nub to rest directly against it.

Grabbing my hand, she pushed the button again, the cock pulsed, shooting more of the cummy lube into my palm, then guided my hand up and down the length of the shaft making it slick. She stared at me lustfully, licked her lips seductively before pushing the thick head into my cunt. I gasped as she rammed the full length into me without stopping, my pelvis spontaneously reacting by angling to accept the wanted intruder. I grunted loudly when she bottomed out in me.

"Did you like that, lover?" she whispered to me, just barely audible over the noise of the shower.

"God yes!" I replied with desire.

As she laid there against me, her mound pressed hard against me, straining, forcing the full length deep into me, she reached behind her and between her legs, "This is the deluxe model... Power seats and cruise control!"

My eyes sprung open wide as I felt the shaft gyrate and vibrate deep inside me, "Oh my god!" I practically screamed as the sensation rocked me deep inside. A moment later, I was convulsing again in another intense orgasm. I gasped, unable to catch my breath as she pulled back, plunging the thick dong back into me, and then again, and again. Everything was a blur, I couldn't tell where one orgasm ended and another started. She had me convulsing and shaking for what seemed like five minutes straight until all I could do was just lay there barely in touch with reality; 'til finally she threw her head back and closed her eyes, then reached behind her as she buried the cock deep into me. Suddenly, I felt the shaft swell followed by hot pulses shooting into me. I gasped again, as it filled me to the core. It felt so real!

She collapsed on top of me, spent. "God! That was amazing!" she blurted out in a muffle, her mouth pressed against my breast.

She reached up, hitting the button on the shower, turning it off, and collapsed back down on top of me. I said nothing, just wrapped my arms and legs around her and held her to me while I tried to recover.

*****

I awoke startled with a knocking sound on the shower door. My eyes opened slowly as I felt Katie still laying on me. The knocking apparently woke her up too, as we both looked up through the glass door.

Lindsey stood there laughing at us, phone in hand, snapping pictures of us crumpled together in the bottom of the tiny shower.

Katie slowly maneuvered off me, pulling the thick rubbery cock out of me. It came out of me with a wet pop followed by a gush of the artificial semen. Curious, I pushed my fingers into me and scooped some out, then raised my fingers to my mouth and tasted it. "Interesting," I said to her. It oddly tasted like the real thing, a bit salty and pungent.

As Katie stood up, she carefully reached down and pulled the toy from her pussy. The plug had globs of white on it, clearly, she had cum several times. I smiled as I stood up myself, then kissed her while pulling her to me. While we kissed, I reached up pointing the shower head to the wall and turned it on, adjusting the water 'til it was warm. When the water was finally warm enough, I pointed it back over us and pulled her directly under it with me. We broke our kiss as we rinsed off, occasionally posing for Lindsey as she kept taking pictures through the steamy glass door. As we continued to rinse, I slid the door open causing the warm spray to hit Lindsey. She didn't seem to mind though, and just kept taking pictures till the floor and front of her shirt were nearly soaked.

I smirked at Lindsey standing there with her front side now see-through. Her nipples erect poking tents in the wet cotton. She was gorgeous just standing there watching us. I reached for her with my hand extended, inviting her to join the cramped little shower stall. She laughed, then set her phone down and slowly stripteased her soaked T-shirt and shorts off. Once naked, she grabbed my hand and I pulled her into the warm water with us.

To be honest, I wasn't sure the little stall would fit the three of us, but there we were showering together like sardines in a can. We all caressed and fondled each other 'til the water started running cold; so begrudgingly, I turned the water off and we all piled out of the shower. The cool air hit us making goosebumps across our skin, so I quickly grabbed some towels for us.

After we dried off, I decided to be bold and only wear the towel around my waist, leaving my breasts exposed to the cool air. Apparently, the girls took my lead and did the same, as they watched me walk out the bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen. I stood there and listened when I heard my dad talking to Gaven.

"I'm sure your brother is going to be mad at me," I said to Lindsey.

Lindsey looked at Katie, then at me, seemingly hesitant to discuss it, "He actually thought it was brave of you. He's fine."

I looked back at her, "I told Katie about dad. We talked about it for a while, she is good with everything, right sweetie?" I turned to look at Katie.

Katie nodded and smiled, "Ummhmm. Actually, I think it's kinda hot."

"And about Gaven?" Lindsey looked at me inquiring.

"Nope! That's your story to tell." I replied back to her.

" Huh?" Katie looked at both of us puzzled.

I stood there quietly looking at Lindsey as she hesitated for a moment. Finally, I spoke, breaking the silence, "Geez Lindz... I told her about dad."

Lindsey huffed, "Okay okay! So... I slept with my brother last night... There. Happy?" She looked at me as if embarrassed. Katie watched for my expression; when she saw me smile, she did the same.

"I swear! I will not tell a soul" Katie blurted out, turning her head from me to Lindsey.

"I know sweetie, Lindz can fill you in on the details later, I think the boys hear us chatting. Katie, sweetie, please just play it cool -- like this is all normal." I smiled at her, then pecked a kiss on her lips.

"Yea yea, no problem. After the past few days, I can't say that's a lie." She giggled playfully, returned my kiss, then kissed Lindsey while grabbing both our hands.

The three of us walked through the kitchen and stood holding hands looking over the island at the boys, " Hiya!" I said smiling.

"Hey guys!" Lindsey spoke.

"Hey!" Katie followed.

Dad and Gaven both turned to look at us and greeted us in turn. "Thanks for cleaning up Sweetie!" dad announced to me. "Would you girls like something to drink?"

"Yea, I'll get it though... Do we have any eggnog left?" I asked, as I opened the fridge.

"I think so, It should be on the back top shelf!" dad responded.

"Here it is. Would you girls like some?"

"Yea, I'd like some," Katie requested.

"I think I will finish off this bottle of white, if you guys don't mind," Lindsey said, kind of asking.

"Sure! Drink up!" dad said.

"Lush!" Gaven teasingly admonished her.

" You're one to talk!" she fired back at him while pouring the last of the bottle into a glass.

"You boys need drinks?" I asked.

"Naa! I'm good." "I got a beer sweetie!" They both responded, dad saluting me with his beer.

After we got our drinks, we girls went around the island into the living room. Lindsey sat next to dad's left on the couch, as she pulled Katie to sit with her. I walked over to Gaven on the recliner. "May I sit with you?" I smiled at him.

"Absolutely!" he responded as he repositioned himself with his legs spread wider apart.

I climbed into the seat across his lap making sure my butt pressed into his groin, then positioned myself so I was resting on his shoulder and gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"How has your day been going?" he asked.

I snuggled into him harder, "Good, was just getting some cleaning done and having a little quality girl time with my friends." I replied as Lindsey and Katie both beamed a smile at me.

We all just started chatting about our day and stuff about Christmas and past Christmases. As the conversation went on it started getting late, so I whispered into Gaven's ear "Take me to bed?"

Gaven smiled at me then kissed me deeply, " Is that what you want?"

"Ummhmmm." I whispered to him quietly as I rubbed his chest and looked up at him.

He kissed me lovingly, as he held me, then pushed the footrest in on the recliner and stood lifting me. "Well folks, she is tired so I'm going to take her off to bed, if there are no objections."

Dad saluted Gaven with the last of his beer, "Go put her to bed! You both have an enjoyable night!"

Katie smiled and waved good night to us.

Lindsey waved, "Don't do anything I wouldn't!"

I looked at her snorting as I giggled at her comment, "Is that even possible?"

Lindsey frowned, then laughed, "Ni night lovers!"

"On that note." Gaven responded, then carried me off to my room.

*****

Please remember to vote (just click or tap on the stars below) and provide feedback (if you have more time) to this story to show your support! Thanks :)

12