Daddy's Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
The love a father has for his twin girls is a powerful thing.
18.2k words
4.65
97.1k
148

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

When Carolina passed away, it unsurprisingly broke her family's heart. At only 44 years of age, her life was one that had been taken from this world much too soon. The woman left behind 2 beautiful daughters, a husband, and countless family and friends who grieved her passing.

Dakota and Dallas, 22-year-old identical twins, mourned greatly. However, if there was anything that Carolina had taught them, it was to view life with a "glass half full" mentality. And it was because of this that the twins were able to focus on celebrating their mother's life rather than be consumed by grief. Carolina had lived a happy and fruitful life in an unfairly short amount of time, and the girls knew that their mother wouldn't have changed a thing.

Cancer had reared its ugly head in the woman's brain less than a year ago, and swiftly metastasized to other parts of her body. Her daughters took great comfort in the fact that the cancer had consumed their mother quickly without causing her too much pain. Carolina passed away peacefully in her sleep, surrounded by people who loved her.

The twins were devastated but derived solace from knowing that their mother left this world in the most ideal way possible, if there was such a thing.

Reuben did not take wife's death nearly as well.

The had met his future wife in the most random way. Working as a licensed handyman not long after graduating high school, he received a call one day to make repairs at a dorm room that belonged to what sounded like very spoiled and bratty college girls. Wanda, Carolina's roommate who had actually made the call, was as annoying in person as she was over the phone.

But Reuben froze in his tracks the moment he laid eyes on Carolina.

He was instantly smitten by the petite blonde beauty, who was over 10 years younger than him. The handyman couldn't have known that he had just met his future wife, but immediately knew that she was special and had to get to know her. Nothing, not even their age difference, could interfere with fate.

Carolina and Reuben dated faithfully during her college years, and married soon afterwards.

Not long after that, the twins were born.

Carolina and Reuben had enjoyed almost 23 blissful years of marriage.

And now she was suddenly gone.

******************************************************************************

The twins arrived simultaneously at their childhood home.

Dakota was dressed rather provocatively in black leather pants, a short hot pink spaghetti-strap crop top that exposed her flat midriff, and shiny black platform shoes. Her clothes were so snug that it left little to the imagination. Dallas was wearing jeans and a casual top. Though she was dressed much more conservatively than her twin, her tight clothing flaunted her body as well.

It had only been 2 weeks since the twins last saw each other, and though they texted each other regularly and video-chatted almost every day, they embraced as if it had been years.

"You holding up?"

Dallas nodded. "I am. Mom's not suffering anymore, and I know she's in a much happier place." She looked at her sister. "You?"

Dakota knew that her twin spoke the truth. They were uncannily close, and one would be able to sense if the other was lying. And the fact that Dallas seemed to be coping extremely well wasn't an affront to Dakota because it was exactly what their mother would've wanted.

"I am," Dakota answered. But as her voice trailed off, the girls regarded each other with a grim knowingness.

It was their father whom they were worried about.

Dakota and Dallas had always been close to their parents. Even when they had moved out of their childhood home, Carolina and Reuben remained as a stout fixture in their daughters' lives. Their father may have been a gruff man who didn't like to show his emotions, but it was obvious to anyone who knew him that he loved his family more than life itself. And Carolina wasn't just a mother to her girls; she was their best friend and confidant.

But Carolina's death had changed a lot of things. Reuben had noticeably gained weight. This was especially striking since he had been fit all of his life, and worked a construction job that involved heavy physical labor often outdoors in extreme temperatures.

But most alarming was the fact that he had pushed his family and friends away at a time when he clearly needed them the most. This was particularly painful to Dakota and Dallas, who understood the depths of their father's grief better than anyone. However, his beautiful daughters reminded him too much of Carolina and the more they tried to reach out to him, the more Reuben pushed them away.

That's why Dakota and Dallas were so excited and relieved when he invited them over.

The girls climbed the front steps of their childhood home. As they reach for the door, it suddenly burst open, and their father stuck his head out. He was wearing a colorful party hat and blew into a cone-shaped horn. "Happy Birthday, girls!"

Dakota and Dallas were caught off guard as they hugged their father, and entered. There was a large birthday banner hung across the living room with several balloons tied to furniture. And as Reuben ushered his daughters inside, they discovered a small birthday cake on the dining room table. Otherwise, the house was quiet and empty.

"I'm sorry that I didn't make this into a bigger occasion." There was genuine regret in the man's voice. "Turning 22 is a big deal! It's just that it would've felt too disrespectful since... it hasn't been that long since... since..."

The twins squeezed their father's arm as he appeared on the verge of breaking down.

"Thank you, dad," Dallas said softly.

Reuben attempted to pull himself together. "I'm sure you've already had dinner, so come on. Let's have some cake." But his smile quickly faded as his entire body sagged like a balloon being deflated. "You know, you're both almost the same age your mother was when we got married."

He suddenly turned away, unable to keep his composure.

Dakota and Dallas immediately went to him, and hugged him from either side.

"Daddy, I don't mean to be cruel, but mom has been gone for almost 3 months. Dallas and I don't want you to forget about her, but we want you to move on. You need to move on. For your own sake. It's what mom would want, and you know it." Dakota hated herself for be so harsh with her grieving father, but nothing else she and her sister had previously tried was successful so she decided on a different approach. As difficult as it was, the was fine being the villain; between her and Dallas, she was always the blunt one.

"That's easy for you to say," Reuben retorted angrily between sobs, causing Dallas to loathe herself even more. "You and your sister are young. You still have the best parts of your lives to look forward to. Your mother was everything to me... now I'm just a lonely old man."

Dallas stood before him. "Daddy, you still have a lot of years ahead of you, too."

He snorted mirthlessly. "That's what I'm afraid of."

"And you are not alone."

It hurt the twins deeply when their father didn't respond.

Her father, Dakota noted, appeared to have gained even more weight in just the week since she had last seen him. "Daddy, you're clearly not eating healthy. And when was the last time you left the house other than for work?"

Reuben remained silent.

The girls nodded at each other knowingly, then turned to their father. "We're going to take turns staying with you."

The older man looked at them sharply. "What?"

"Dakota and I are going to take turns staying with you," Dallas replied calmly. "We're worried about you, dad. You're not taking care of yourself and we don't like you being alone in this house." Even the twins had to admit that their childhood home seemed much emptier without their mother. "We should've done this sooner."

Dakota, who was typically carefree and bubbly, nodded emphatically as her eyes began to tear.

Reuben was about to argue, but his shoulders slumped in defeat. The truth was, he WAS lonely and he wasn't taking care of himself. But he didn't know how to reach out for help even though his loving daughters were always hovering over him maternally. In a trembling voice, he responded, "Well, if you girls can spare some time for your old man... I just don't want to upend your lives and... Dallas, I'm sure your boyfriend doesn't want to lose any time with you. And, Dakota, you have your... er, job." He couldn't make eye contact with his scantily clad daughter as he spoke.

The girls were aware that their father had issues with Dakota's choice of work, but tactfully ignored the topic for now.

"It's not a problem, dad. Dakota and I have already talked about it. She'll stay with you for a week, and then I'll come over. We'll see how things go from there." Dallas was the more conscientious of the twins, and her tone left no room for argument. She did, however, throw her twin a peculiar glance to which Dakota nodded.

Reuben noticed the exchange and thought it was somewhat odd, but dismissed it almost immediately. Instead, he embraced his daughters fiercely. "Thank you, girls. You mean the world to me, and I love you both so much." The man kissed Dakota on her forehead. "You'll always be my baby girl." Then turned to his other daughter and kissed the top of her head. "And you'll always be my little babe." He hugged them again but withdrew before they all became overly emotional. "Now, I don't know about either of you, but I'm dying for some cake!

******************************************************************************

They twins remained with their father well into the night but eventually left, with Dakota returning to her apartment to pack a bag for her week's stay with Reuben.

That left the middle-aged man temporarily alone with his thoughts again.

He was grateful for his daughters and that they lived relatively close.

But Reuben missed his wife.

He missed everything about Caroline... her presence, her sense of humor, her scent, her "never say die" attitude, her unwavering love and support...

Reuben was a blue-colored, simple man and he admitted without guilt that he missed sex, too. Though his wife had been in her 40's when she passed--- he himself was currently middle-aged in his mid 50's--- their sex life had progressively gotten better with time and experience. In fact, the physical aspect of their marriage was at its pinnacle right before they discovered Carolina's cancer. It seemed like a cruel joke by whatever higher power existed.

And now he was alone.

Reuben sat for a long time in the dark as he tearfully recalled all the wonderful moments that he was lucky enough to have shared with his late wife. Their time together was a gift, as the man was well aware, but that didn't lessen the pain. However, Reuben couldn't think of Carolina without thinking of the twins, and he found himself smiling. He profoundly grateful to have them in his life.

Dakota and Dallas looked so much like their mother.

Without thinking, he pulled out his cell phone.

He scrolled to the most recent picture he had taken of the girls as they stood with their birthday cake between them, wearing silly hats and blowing on party horns, and making funny faces. They were both sported the same long, dirty blonde hair and possessed slim but athletic figures. Their pretty faces were pale and unblemished like the rest of their skin, and their green eyes sparkled with the indefatigable vivacity of youth. Standing at approximately 5'3", the girls inherited their mother's height, or lack thereof, since Reuben stood almost a foot taller and weighed about 100lbs heavier than their 110lbs.

But their bodies... my god, their bodies...

The twins' bodies were nice and tight, and their breasts, while not large by any means at 34B, were proportional and extremely complementary to their lithe forms. And though Dakota and Dallas were relatively short, their long legs, toned like their arms, made them appear much taller than they were. The girls had definitely inherited their beauty and physical features from their mother, Reuben thought with a chuckle, as he absently patted his portly stomach.

The twins may have dressed and acted differently, but their appearance was the same, down to the way they wore their hair, and Reuben often wondered if that was on purpose. Even now, he'd have trouble telling them apart if it weren't for their distinct mannerisms. Dakota called him "daddy" and often dressed, for lack of a better term, slutty, while Dallas often referred to him as "dad" and frequently used the term "for real".

Reuben peered closely at his daughters' picture.

Dakota's breasts looked so ripe in her skimpy crop top and Dallas' tight jeans made her ass even more mouthwatering than usual.

A bulge began to form in his pants.

Reuben hated himself for the reaction, but couldn't help it.

They look so much like their mother...

The man desperately thought about Carolina, but discovered that her face was merging with his daughters'.

Reuben headed towards the bathroom as he did almost every night after surfing the internet for porn, but this time his feet were leaden as he continued to stare at the image on his phone. He stopped before the toilet and slowly unzipped his parents. Reuben's eyes never left the picture.

The twins were so breathtakingly beautiful... just like their mother...

He never felt so alone or so desperate...

"I'm sorry," he apologized hoarsely to the memory of his late wife.

Reuben began to masturbate to his daughters' picture.

A wonderful sensation quickly developed between his legs and, as he closed his eyes, he was both thankful and horrified that he'd owe one of the most powerful orgasms ever to his children.

The man suddenly felt a small hand atop his as he stroked himself; his eyes snapped open.

Dakota was standing next to him. She had changed out of her previous outfit and, unintentionally, into something that her father found even more appealing: gray yoga pants and a sports bra, both which hugged her young curves poignantly. The girl was the epitome of youth, health, and physical beauty.

And she was regarding her father with a calm expression as she assisted him in masturbating.

"DAKOTA! WHAT THE... GET OUT!"

Panic, sheer terror, and embarrassment took hold of Reuben, and he wondered how his daughter would ever forgive him as he attempted to push her away.

But her voice was impossibly level. "It's ok, daddy. It's ok."

The man was stunned that she didn't flee in disgust and horror; in fact, even though he had let go of his erection, Dakota was still holding onto his hand with surprising strength. He tried to shake her off, but couldn't. Reuben gaped at her, not knowing what to say. He was still holding his cell phone with his other hand with the birthday pic prominently displayed. There was no way he could deny his actions... not that the man would've lied to his children, anyway.

"It's ok, daddy," Dakota repeated calmly. "It's ok. Here, let me help you."

"What... what?"

"I said, let me help you." Dakota lifted her father's hand and returned it to his erection. Then, she slowly guided it in a masturbatory movement once more. Reuben was so stunned that he froze, but his daughter simply smiled as she continued. "See? Isn't this more fun when you have someone to do it with?"

"My god, Dakota. What are you doing? What are we doing? We need to stop right---"

"Shhh... daddy. I told you... it's ok. Just relax. Let your baby girl take care of you."

Caught in the unexpectedness of the moment, the sensation did feel good.

"Oh my god..." the helpless man moaned.

This wasn't the first handjob the pretty young girl had given, and she suddenly began stroking her father emphatically as she sensed he was about to cum. "That's it, daddy. Don't hold back! Don't hold back... cum for me... cum for your baby girl!"

"OH MY GOD!"

Reuben's cock exploded like a grenade. His thick white cum splattered everywhere... into the toilet, on its rim, and on the back of the lid. He was only dimly aware that he had released his penis and that his own daughter was the one who brought him to climax. If fact, full awareness didn't return to the man until after he had spewed his last drops.

Dakota stroked him several more times, to make certain that she finished things properly, before rising to her tiptoes, planting a kiss on her father's cheek, and leaving the bathroom without comment.

Reuben remained frozen what seemed like an eternity, staring at the foul mess Dakota had helped him create and hoping everything that had just occurred was a figment of his imagination.

But he could still feel his daughter's electric touch on his manhood...

Reuben knew that he should immediately seek the girl out to talk, but was terrified and embarrassed. He quickly cleaned up and fled to his room. And in the silent darkness, the man prayed that his daughter and the memory of his late wife would somehow forgive him.

******************************************************************************

Dakota stoically left her father in the bathroom, but sprinted away the moment she entered the hallway. She shut the door to her bedroom, turned, and waited. When Reuben didn't come bursting in as half-expected, the girl exhaled loudly.

Masturbating her own father was extreme, even by Dakota's own standards!

A triumphant smile creased her lips.

Then, taking a nostalgic moment to marvel how her bedroom had barely changed since her childhood, Dakota plopped herself on the carpet, leaned against her bed, and pulled out her cellphone to call her twin sister.

******************************************************************************

Reuben heard movement. He was already 15 minutes late for work, but it was another 15 minutes before he forced himself to get dressed and head downstairs. When he trudged into the kitchen, he was wearing jeans and a neon hazard vest over a blue collared shirt. A tool belt was wrapped around his waist and a safety helmet was tucked under one arm. Steel-toed work books protected his feet.

Dakota was at the stove cooking breakfast. Her back was turned to her father as she made eggs. The girl was still dressed in the same outfit as last night, which she had clearly used as pajamas.

Reuben stared at his daughter's sleek backside and the way she moved so gracefully.

Like a dancer.

He sighed, and the moment he had been dreading after a sleepless, guilt-ridden night had finally arrived. Clearing his throat, he called out, "Good morning, Dakota."

"Good morning, daddy!" she greeted him cheerfully. "I'm making breakfast. It'll be ready in a moment."

That was not what he was expecting. "Oh? Um, thank you. That's, uh, very sweet of you." But in a state of unease, he continued. "You know, I'm already late for work, and---"

"Your food will be ready in, literally, 30 seconds, daddy. And we need to talk."

As uncomfortable as he was, Dakota was right.

Reuban pulled out a chair from the nearby breakfast table and sat down without comment, placing his helmet on the tabletop.

A moment later, Dakota placed a steaming plate of steak and eggs before him, and poured a cup of coffee, adding sugar and cream in the precise amount that she knew her father liked. Then she sat next to him. But Reuben couldn't eat, and father and daughter sat in awkward silence.

After a while, Reuben burst out, "You made me breakfast after what I did last night?"

Dakota chose her words carefully. "Nothing you did last night bothers me."

"I don't believe that!" he exploded incredulously. "How can you say that?"

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers