Me and Danny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Aunt Ronnie. Uncle Martin." Danny said with a wave.

"Hey Danny!" Martin said jovially as he rose to greet him with a hearty hug. I'm glad he said something because I couldn't. Hearing "Aunt Ronnie" had me frozen in my seat.

So many nights were spent worrying about him, crying over him. I thought about him all the time. Even now, as me and my husband were better than ever, I wondered what Danny was doing, if he was eating properly, and if he ever thought about me.

"How's California?" Martin asked him.

Danny laughed shyly, the first sign that underneath all that change, he was still my Danny. "It's okay. Work keeps me busy.

"Yeah. I heard about that company that you work for. You guys are releasing a new video game for PlayStation, right?" Chris chimed in.

Danny nodded, and with a bit of pride, said, "Actually, it's my game."

Our eyes met, and I swear I could read his thoughts. A thousand memories passed between us, a thousand unspoken words.

"Wait...what?" Chris asked, completely shocked. "The Armor of Souls? That's your game? The one you've been working on since high school?"

A proud smile spread on Danny's face as he said, "Sorta. Back then it was called, The Elf's Quest. When I pitched it to the company I now work for, they loved the idea but wanted to take it in a different direction. So they not only bought the rights to it, they hired me and made me a part of the team to develop it."

"Wow."

"That's so great!"

"Good for you."

I was the only one who didn't respond. I was still recovering from the shock of seeing this new Danny standing in my living room.

Chris gave Danny a hearty slap on the back before saying, "I want you to meet your godson."

That was a bit of a surprise to me. The last time I saw these two together, it was that awful day. They didn't exactly part ways as the best of friends. Over time, it seemed, Chris was able to forgive his cousin and mend those fences.

Danny walked over towards me, sat next to me, and looked me in my eyes before holding out his arms to take Connor. I wanted to hug him, to hold him once again, but all I could do was hand him the baby.

"Hey there little guy." He said, diverting his attention to his godson.

As Danny held Connor, my mind flashed back over the years. I saw how he went from being a shy, traumatized kid to this confident man next to me.

I needed a moment. I had to catch my breath. So, I slipped away to the kitchen under the guise of preparing a light snack for everyone. As I exited, I heard laughter and lighthearted conversation behind me.

I used this moment of solitude to get my thoughts together. It didn't last long though. I turned to see Danny walking into the kitchen. He looked directly at me, not even trying to hide the fact that the only reason he came here was for me.

"Hey Aunt Ronnie." He said. Unlike when he greeted me in front of everyone else, this one sounded more...personal. There was a tinge of that old way he used to say my name.

I closed the space between us and threw my arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around my back in a hug I hadn't felt in years. That only made me squeeze him tighter and hug him harder.

"God, I've missed you." I whispered, my eyes burning with tears that wanted to fall.

"I missed you too."

I knew I'd been hugging him for far too long, longer than an aunt would hug her nephew, but I just couldn't let him go. For two years I'd been wishing to see him, even if just for a moment. There was so much I wanted to say to him, so much I needed to apologize for. But now that he was here, all I could do was hug him.

But that was the beauty of me and Danny's secret language. We didn't need words to communicate. We just knew what the other person wanted to say. We had a connection that very few people had. I love my husband; and that love grows every day. But there is something between me and Danny that can't be rivaled.

"I want to show you something." He said when we finally separated. He pulled out his phone and fiddled with it for a bit before handing it to me. On the screen was a picture of a young woman. She was so beautiful, but not in the drop-dead gorgeous way Sara was beautiful. This girl was more down to earth pretty; simplistic yet striking.

"Wow. Is this your girlfriend?" I asked, swallowing the bit of jealousy I felt.

He nodded. "Yeah. Her name is Brenda."

"Brenda." I repeated. My eyes met his, and I saw how happy he was. And though I was jealous, it paled in comparison to how great I felt for him.

It also relieved a burden from my shoulders. Part of my hell during this time was the guilt of feeling like I ruined Danny from ever having a healthy relationship.

"Pretty girl." I said, watching him beam with pride at that. "Are you two...you know...intimate?"

"Yeah."

"How is it?"

He shrugged a bit shy, but a smile lingered on his lips as he said, "She thinks I'm some kind of sex god. Doesn't believe me when I say that I've only been with a few other women."

"Oh wow!" I said, laughing with him. "Playa, Playa! You better not be out there in California acting like some kind of man-whore!"

"I'm not." He said. Then, giving me a look, he added, "Just looking for a woman who compares to my first."

That stopped me mid laugh. I didn't know how to respond to that. I suspected that Danny was a virgin when we were together but hearing that confirmed left me with conflicting feelings about it. I felt guilty of robbing him of a proper first sexual experience, but at the same time I felt honored and special.

Catching myself, I eased the tension that was starting to build by playfully punching him in the arm and saying, "Well, she's a lucky girl. As one who's sampled your...talents, I can say with certainty that she's well satisfied."

There was a spark in his eyes as he said, "Well, I had a really good teacher. I couldn't have chosen a better woman to lose my virginity to."

It was like he reached into my brain and spoke directly to my thoughts. That nudge of guilt I felt when he admitted that I was his first was eased.

"Wow, Danny. You certainly know what to say to a woman!"

We both laughed at that. It felt good to laugh with him again after so long. Yes, our sexual relationship was scalding hot, but it was the companionship I missed most when he was gone.

His face fell serious as the laughter died down. Stepping a little closer to me, he asked, "Considering everything that happened, do you regret what we did? Would you change any of it if you could?"

I was not ready for those questions. For me, the answers were a little more complex than it was for him. I didn't want to lie to him, so I had to honestly say, "No, I don't regret it, but I wouldn't do it again."

I could see the flash of hurt in his eyes, but not surprise. I reached out and lovingly rubbed his cheek that way I used to. "You weren't alone in how you felt about me, Danny. I did love you. Not as a nephew, but as a man I shared a connection with. But...I also love my husband very much. That never stopped. At the end of the day, he's my soulmate. So, while I don't regret what we did, I regret the fact that I had to betray him to be with you."

"I get that." He said with a small, understanding smile. "I felt guilty about that too."

I heard someone coming into the kitchen, so I backed up to a respectable distance just in time to see Martin entering. He looked at us curiously for a moment, but then smiled before saying, "We want to take a group picture. Who knows the next time Mr. Hollywood will breeze through and grace us with his presence?"

The three of us laughed as we made our way out to the living room. On the way, Martin put his arm around me and asked, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I'm good." I said with a nod and a smile.

Chris was setting up the camera on the tripod while the rest of us were gathering in front of my big picture window. He set the timer, rushed to get into frame next to Sara, and smiled right as the flash sparked. Of course, it took three more tries, but eventually we got the family picture I could only dream we'd have.

Everyone started getting ready to leave. I caught Danny and Martin huddled together, having a conversation that looked semiserious. It ended with both smiling though, and Martin giving Danny a hearty hug.

"Where are you staying Danny?" Martin asked casually when Chris and Sara had left. Danny shrugged and said, "I was gonna get a room."

"Why?" Martin asked. "You have a room right here. We haven't changed anything in it since you've left. Unless you're too good to sleep in your old bed now that you're rich and famous!"

Danny laughed that off. "No, I just thought it'd be best if I got a room."

I felt Martin subtly nudge me, and I knew he wanted me to follow up. So, I added, "Nonsense. I know you make a lot of money now but save it. I'll bring you up some bedsheets."

He looked at both of us for a peculiar moment before nodding. "Okay. I'll get my bags out the car."

When he was gone, I looked at Martin curiously. "Babe, are you okay with this? You know, with him staying here?"

"Of course. He's my nephew. Why wouldn't I be okay with it?" he asked matter-of-factly, like me and Danny's history never happened.

"Uh...because of...you know."

"Yeah, there's that." He said with a nod. "But you love me, right?"

"Of course."

"Good. Then him staying here doesn't matter."

With that, it was settled. I guess.

Danny went to his old room and began settling in. I gathered up his bedding and walked that long mile down the hallway. Each step I took brought back memories of a lifetime ago.

I lightly rapped on his door with my knuckle. The hollow sound of that knock was so familiar. When he opened the door, I almost expected to see his supercomputer on his desk.

"Here's your sheets and stuff." I said. My voice sounded more anxious than I intended.

"Thanks." He said, his own inflection matching mine.

Our eyes talked to each other in the ways they used to. I had to cut the gaze because things were getting too intense. To cover up the silence that was building between us, I said, "Um...yeah, so if you need us, we'll be right down the hall."

"I remember." He said with a nervous chuckle.

"Right."

With that, I turned on my heels and practically ran to the safety of my bedroom.

***

I laid next to Martin, staring up at the ceiling. My mind was a million miles away. No, I'm lying. My mind was a couple of years away, back when life was different.

I didn't realize Martin was watching me. I didn't know until he said, "Is it strange, seeing him again?"

"Huh?" I asked, snapping from two and a half years ago. I couldn't look at him for fear that he'd read my mind.

"How do you feel, seeing him again?"

"Fine." I lied, the word coming out quick.

He didn't say anything right away, so I thought he'd let it drop. But after a moment, he said, "No more lies. Remember?"

I let out a sigh. "I don't know." I answered honestly.

"Talk to me." He said gently.

I rolled over onto my side facing him. Finally looking him in the eyes, I answered, "I can't help...remembering. Some of the things we did..." I caught a bout of bashfulness as I covered my eyes and said, "I can't believe we're talking about this!"

"We have to. We have to be able to tell each other everything."

"But...this?"

He nodded. "Especially this."

I sighed again before continuing. "I don't know. I guess I just feel like me and Danny didn't get any closure. Things ended so abruptly. Now there's this...thing between us. It feels weird."

He seemed to chew on that before saying, "I get it."

"You do?"

"Yeah." He said with another nod. There was a pause between us before he said, "Maybe you should go get some."

"Get some what?"

"Some closure."

I was confused as all get out. What was he saying to me?

He leaned over and kissed me on the lips. It was tender and soft. Then, looking me in the eyes, he said, "I'm giving you tonight. Go to him. Do what you have to do to get closure."

"Are you suggesting..."

"I'm not suggesting anything." He cut me off with. "If you two need to talk, then talk. If you two need to...do more, then that's up to you. I'm not putting any limits on you. Tonight is yours. Tomorrow, when you return to me, this will be behind us once and for all."

I could only look at this man and wonder what the hell I did in a previous life to deserve him. He was too good for me. Even with the lies he told over the course of our marriage, the good he did far outweighed the bad.

"Are you sure?" I asked with uncertainty. He sort of chuckled and said, "No. Not really. I'm either the most loving husband in the universe, or the stupidest."

I snickered as I shook my head. "There are many words I would use to describe you. Stupid doesn't even make the top 1000." He smiled at me as I lovingly rubbed his cheek and added, "I love you."

"I know." He said with a smile. "Now go. You're wasting time. This is a one-time deal. In the morning, this is over. For good. Understand?"

"Yes. I understand."

With a final nod of approval from him, I slipped from our marital bed. I tiptoed down the long hallway to the bedroom of the past. After giving my signature gentle knock, I entered the room.

"Aunt Ronnie?"

Hearing him say that made my tummy quiver. Seeing him lying there, looking like the Danny I remember but not really, brought all sorts of feelings up inside of me.

It was then that I looked down the length of him. He was trying to hide it, but it was undeniable. Before I walked in, he was jerking off underneath the comforter.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, though his eyes weren't looking at my face. They were aimed at the spot he'd always liked to stare; my tits. The thin nightgown I wore didn't really do much to hide the girls from his view.

"You know what I'm doing here."

He gasped. "But...Uncle Martin..."

I pulled back the comforter and slipped into bed next to him. Just as I suspected, his boxers were around his knees, his hard cock in his hand.

"Martin knows everything. He sent me in here to you." I said, my eyes looking at the cock I knew so intimately.

"Wait...what? He knows about us? And he's okay with this?"

I smiled at him. He was still my naïve Danny. "Yes. But we have this one night to end this thing properly between us. After this, there will never be another time. I will go back to my husband, and you will go back to being my nephew. Understand?"

He still looked confused and uncertain, so I leaned over and kissed him. My hand slid down his stomach until I was stroking that long, thin cock I knew so well.

"We only have tonight." I repeated. "Don't waste it asking questions. Just go with it. Now, you can do whatever you want to me. I'm yours until morning. Is there anything you want to do?"

He was lost in the manipulation of my soft hands on his rigid shaft. He was letting out little moans as I stroked him. Looking at me with eyes glazed over with lust, he said, "I want to taste you."

My smile was impish. "Oooo. There's my Danny." I purred.

I stopped stroking him, lifted my hips, and slid my panties off. Remembering how much he liked the souvenir, I handed them to him and watched as he lifted them to his face and took a leisurely sniff.

"You are so nasty." I giggled.

"What can I say? I love your scent."

"Well then, you should get it from the source."

With that, I swung my leg over him so that I was straddling his head. I gave him a moment to enjoy the view before sitting down on his face.

His fingers spread me apart; both my cheeks and my vulva lips. Then, his hungry tongue began to lap away at my pussy. Just as I taught him, he paid attention to my clit.

"Good boy." I cooed as he ate me out expertly. I could feel myself starting to moan. Still self-conscious about my husband right down the hall, I leaned over and stuffed my mouth full of cock to stifle myself.

From this position, it slid easily down my throat. So, I was able to take him deep. Very deep, like all the way down to the balls.

Danny spread his legs and started to thrust into my mouth. His long cock was practically using my tonsils as a punching bag. At the same time, he never stopped licking my pussy, which was drenched by now.

"Uck! Uck! Uck! Uck!" were the sounds coming from my mouth as he punished my throat. It was beginning to be reminiscent of the time I lost my voice, so I had to slow him down by pressing on his thigh with my hand. He got the hint and stopped thrusting.

To reward him, I started to massage his balls as I sucked him. My fingernails lightly grazed that sensitive area between his balls and his anus. He moaned into my pussy, letting me know he was enjoying this very much.

I was beginning to get into a rhythm on his cock. My head was bobbing at a steady pace, the slurping from my mouth creating a tune. I was lost in my task, so much so that I wasn't thinking about the possibility of getting a throat full of jizz. It wasn't until he cried, "I'm gonna cum, Aunt Ronnie" that I noticed the fact that his cock had gotten rock hard like it does right before he busts his nut.

I didn't want to end this prematurely. It would be a waste of our last night to have him cum in my mouth. If anything, he was going to be cumming in my pussy.

So, I stopped. He whined in protest, but his disappointment was short lived because I maneuvered around so that I was now straddling his lap.

I gave him a minute to calm down and get his control back. I needed him to last. His tongue had gotten me all worked up, and I was on the verge of my own orgasm.

"You ready for me, Danny?" I asked as I grinded my pussy against his cock. "You ready for your Aunt Ronnie to ride you?"

Hearing that must have excited him because his breathing picked up as he eagerly nodded. So, I lifted my hips, guided his cock to my moist opening, and impaled myself by sitting down. He easily slipped into me until he was buried deep between my wet walls.

I sat there for a moment, enjoying the first penetration and the feeling of being filled. Then, I planted my hands on his chest for leverage and started to move my hips.

I started slowly, but my body's natural rhythm sped up as I approached my first orgasm of the night. Soon, my hips were bucking wildly, moving back and forth as well as up and down.

"Oh god!" I moaned, no longer thinking about sparing Martin the sounds of me in the throes of passion. The bed creaked beneath us as I wildly rode Danny. That orgasm was close. It was right there, and I was chasing it like a stalker.

"Pinch my nipples!" I ordered. Danny reached up and did as he was told. I squeezed my eyes shut and let out a gasp as I felt a swelling building inside of me.

Squeak-creak! Squeak-creak! Squeak-creak! Squeak-creak!

I was putting Danny's bedsprings to the test as they cried out beneath us. My mind was mad with lust, and I was lost in my own desires. At that moment, only one thing existed for me. I didn't care about Danny. I didn't care about Martin. All I cared about was that orgasm that was building inside of me.

And then, it hit me.

"OOOOOOHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOD!" I screamed out as my entire body shook. The sound of my orgasm filled the space of the room until it was spilling out into the hallway, all the way down to Martin's ears.

I know he heard me. I'd feel guilty about that later. Right now, all I cared about was that glorious release.

Danny gave me a moment to relish that feeling. Then, he flipped me over so that I was on the bottom. Putting my legs on his shoulders, he lined his cock up for re-entry and pushed himself inside.

It was his turn. He was taking control.

There was no gentleness to his thrusts. No slow strokes. I was getting fucked within an inch of my sanity. In this position, his long cock was punching my cervix. Instinctively, I put my hand on his stomach to slow his assault, but it did little good. He was in control now. This was his show. All I could do was sit there and endure it as our colliding bodies made that delicious slapping sound that was the music of a good fucking.