Me and Danny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh shit!" I cried out. This goaded him on, making him thrust even harder. Without me thinking about my husband who had to be hearing all this, I loudly cried out, "GOD YES! FUCK ME DANNY!"

And he did. Boy did he. He had his way with me every way he could. He fucked me doggy, pushing my face into the mattress. Then, using my vaginal juices as lubrication (there was a lot, trust me, I stay wet), he took me anally for the first time.

It was a surprise at first. When I felt him lining the head of his cock up at my sensitive asshole, I jumped and almost stopped him. But, considering this was our final showdown, I just let it happen.

Normally, I need a full day of preparation to be ready for Martin's thick cock. I normally wear a butt plug to open me up, then we use a fair amount of lube. But since Danny was so slender, it was easier to adjust to his invasion. There was resistance at first, like there always is. But since I wasn't stopping him or crying out in pain, he gently pushed through it. After some coercing, there was a pop, and it was easy gliding from there.

Danny was afraid of hurting me, so he went gentle. At least at first. Soon though, that tight fit started feeling good to him. It was working on his patience. So, I looked back over my shoulder and said, "Give me what you got. I can take it."

With that, he grabbed my hips and started thrusting with purpose. Those rhythmic smacks may have sounded the same as when he was fucking my pussy, but my grunts were very much different. They were now deep and guttural, almost like a gorilla.

"Oooo! Oooo! Oooo! Ooooshit!"

His pace and the vigor behind his thrusts increased. The more I took his forceful fucking like the champ I was, the less concerned he was about hurting me. I sensed he was nearing his climax, and he was fucking me into the mattress as he chased that nut. My round cheeks rippled upon each contact with his pelvis. Soon, I could no longer be perched up on fours in the doggy position. He'd driven me down until I was laying prone on my stomach with him towering behind me, holding himself up with his hands planted on either side of me.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

I spread my legs a little so I could slide my hand beneath my pelvis and get my fingers to my pussy. While he sodomized me at his leisure, I found my clit and started playing with it. The combination of the fervor of his assault and my clit being stimulated was once again driving me to my own orgasm.

"That's it, Danny! Go for it, baby! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

Apparently, me cheering him on was the straw. The camel's back broke with a final slam of his hips and a roar from his mouth. Unlike vaginally, I felt every jet-streamed squirt as he powerfully ejaculated in my bowels.

"Uuuuuhhh gaaaawwwd!" I cried out as my body gave in once again to the pleasure. I came so hard that I shivered.

He collapsed on top of me, like he had no energy left to hold himself up. Our faces were side by side, his cheek touching mine. Our breaths seemed synchronized, both of us breathing deeply to calm our bodies.

The two of us rolled over into a spooning position. Danny's arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me tight. With a contented sigh, he said, "That was...great."

"Yes. It was."

He kissed the back of my neck, nuzzled me, and said, "For our last night together, I just want to fall asleep holding you. Is that okay, Aunt Ronnie?"

It was then that something struck me, a realization of sorts. I'd just had my brains fucked out by Danny, and was laying in his arms, but what I really wanted to do was go down the hall and fall asleep next to my husband. No matter how much I loved Danny, it would never compare to what I felt for Martin. He was my end all be all. His face would always be the last one I'd want to see.

Since this was our last night, I conceded my desires and gave Danny what he wanted. I let him cuddle me, and I soon heard my nephew breathing evenly behind me.

Sleep didn't come as well for me. I kept thinking about Martin, wondering if he heard us, and what he was feeling. But mostly, I just kept thinking what the hell I did to deserve such a man as the one who married me.

***

The following morning, I went to look for Martin in our bedroom. He wasn't there. A slight panic crashed through me until I heard his voice coming from downstairs. He sounded like he was on his phone talking to a work colleague.

I let out a sigh of relief. I had to fight the urge to go running to him right away. I needed to shower and brush my teeth. There was no way I was going to him with any trace of Danny still on me.

So, I did that. Then I met him in the kitchen. He was sitting at our island, drinking a cup of coffee and reading his phone.

Sneaking up behind him, I kissed the back of his neck and wrapped myself around him in a loving hug. Inside of my head, I was praying to God he wouldn't reject me for what a slut I was. Thankfully he didn't. He just grabbed my forearm, lifted it to his lips, and kissed it before asking, "You want me to pour you some?"

"No. I just want to hold you." I answered as I rested my head on his shoulder. He nodded, and the two of us just existed in each other's space.

Has he always smelled this good? I thought to myself. It was like everything about him was brand new. His voice was deeper. His shoulders were broader. Even the stubble on his face felt sexy.

I'm such a horny bitch. Right then, I wanted to fuck him in the worst way.

I started trailing soft kisses down his neck. My arms unwrapped from around him, but it was only so my hands could rub his firm shoulders sensually.

At first, he didn't respond, but he must have sensed what I was getting at. It wasn't like I was being subtle. I thought he was going to reciprocate, but he shocked the world by rejecting me for the first time ever. He gently grabbed my hands and said, "Nah-uh. Not until he leaves."

"What? Babe..."

He shook his head at my whining. "From what I heard last night, you got plenty. You are definitely not deprived."

That stopped me cold. What he said didn't have a malicious tone to it, but it was abrupt and chilling. Plus, it confirmed what I'd been fearing all night.

He heard us. My husband heard me fucking my nephew. The way I cried out, begging for Danny's cock was so...depraved. And he heard it all. He didn't sound angry about it, but he definitely was not okay with it.

"Should we talk about...last night?" I asked hesitantly.

"We will." He answered calmly.

I wasn't sure if that was refreshing or scary, so I asked, "Are we okay?"

This time, he swung around in the barstool he was sitting on until he was facing me. With a reassuring smile, one of his fingers tenderly stroked my cheek before saying, "Never better."

I had more questions, but it was at that moment that Danny walked into the kitchen. He looked a bit taken aback seeing Martin sitting there. There was an aura of uncertainty in the air. With how strange the last 24 hours had been, I didn't know if Martin was going to strangle Danny, hug him, or completely ignore his existence.

He did none of those. He just casually said, "Hey Danny. I don't' know if you're hungry or not, but we have cereal if you are."

"Uh...thanks Uncle Martin."

Martin nodded, and then asked, "So, what time's your flight?"

And with that, the two of them started a conversation about the details of his travel, as if nothing were amiss. If a person would've walked into that kitchen right then, they would never have guessed that not even 7 hours earlier, Martin's wife was getting her guts banged out by the man he was civilly talking to.

We drove Danny to the airport a few hours later. Of course, we could only accompany him to the check in counter. After getting his bags checked in, the three of us hugged briefly and said our goodbyes.

As the escalator took him away from me, I smiled to myself. His girlfriend, and any others that may follow, owed me big time for the skilled lover I was releasing into the world. Every orgasm he gave them will be a lesson he was taught in my bed. And shower.

Martin and I didn't talk until we were on the freeway driving home. Almost out the blue, he said, "It was hard, hearing you with him last night. I never realized how vocal of a lover you are. I mean...I knew, but it never really hit me until I heard you having sex with Danny."

I felt the color seep from my face. Hearing him say having sex with Danny affirmed that there was no plausible deniability between us. He knew I fucked my nephew last night. With how loud I was, he probably knew about the anal too.

A wave of shame and embarrassment hit me. "Martin...I..."

He shook his head and cut me off with, "You have nothing to apologize for. I sent you in there to him, knowing what was going to happen. I just didn't realize how I would feel about it."

"How do you feel?" I asked, not sure I wanted to know the answer.

He looked at me and smiled. It wasn't a happy smile. More like a resolved one. "It depends. If you can honestly tell me that this thing with Danny is over, then I can say it was worth it." After a pause, he asked, "Is it over? Honestly?"

I didn't even have to think about it. I remembered how I felt afterwards. I wanted my husband. I could live with a lot of things, but he was the only thing I couldn't live without.

"You are the only man I want. I love you in ways I can't even describe."

"You sure?" he asked. His lips were smiling, but there was a hint of uncertainty in his eyes.

"Babe, I'll take a blood oath with Satan himself, that's how sure I am."

That got a big belly laugh from him. "Well, then I have to say that I feel great about last night."

Reaching across the impasse between us, I grabbed his hand and asked, "Now will you take me home and fuck me? Please? I need Daddy's cock."

Giving me that oh so sexy grin, he stepped on the gas.