My Lesbian Stepsister and Her Mom

Story Info
A woman has sex with her stepsister, then stepmother.
1k words
3.98
13.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat with my stepsister Donna on her bed one day. She told me she was gay, stunning me, and not to tell anyone. I swore to and she said she never had a girlfriend and so never had sex with a lady. I said I pitied her as she asked if we could do that, seeing me as a sexy Latina. I saw her as a beautiful blonde and was unsure of my orientation, but hesitant, knowing my religious dad would disapprove of me having sex with a female, let alone a relative. Donna reminded me we were not biologically related and she wanted to see what lesbian sex was like. I agreed out of pity. We kissed and held hands, then lip-locked and took off each other's tops and skirts. She leaned on the bed's back panel as I kissed and nibbled her neck and chin.

I kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. We put our arms around each other. She shut her eyes and yelled in joy. I kissed down her stomach and sides, then put my head between her legs to give her oral as she held my hands to her breasts. This was my first time giving cunnilingus and it felt great. I knew she loved it also as she held her breasts, orgasming. I held her butt and after she cummed on my face, fingered her while kissing down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucking her toes. Donna knelt, about faced, and held the back panel. I kissed all over her ass cheeks, which I loved too. I then spanked and licked between them and sucked her anus, tasting her amazing cum from it. She said I was doing great. I fingered it while kissing up her back and arms until I sat behind her. I kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders. She held my hands to her breasts and pussy and moaned in joy. I then got on all fours on the bed. She sat beside me to kiss down my back and arms and finger my anus. I said it hurt and she sat behind me to suck on it, lick between my ass cheeks and spank them.

I cummed from relief and she said it tasted well. She soothed my cheeks by kissing and licking them all over. I held my breasts and said I never felt anything this nice. She, after kissing down my legs and thighs to my feet and sucking on my toes, lay face-up with her feet on the floor and head between my legs to give me oral and feel my ass. This was my first time getting that and it felt terrific. I orgasmed and saw Donna masturbating at a point. That aroused me. I moved down to let her kiss up my stomach and sides and all over my breasts and nipples as I held her head in. She laughed, then we did scissors as she kissed and nibbled my lips, neck, and chin. We sucked each other's fingers, yelling.

Someone called our names. We turned to the doorway to see Donna's mom Nina looking mad, as she entered and said I knew how angry my dad would be if he caught us doing this. Donna said she found his beliefs lame. Nina told her to leave. She did after kissing me goodbye and taking her clothes. I went to Nina and explained the situation. She said she could not lie if my dad asked her what I did today. I replied I would do anything for her to stay quiet. She said she wanted to have sex with me, confusing me, adding that she had sex with a female coworker, adored it, and accepted Donna's orientation. If I swore to not tell my dad of her affair or what we were about to do, she would not tell him of what Donna and I did, having kept her sexuality from him. I agreed, having loved sex with Donna and finding Nina a gorgeous brunette.

We lip-locked, held each other's bodies, and I took off her top and pants. She took off my bra and kissed and sucked my breasts and nipples. I took off her bra and panties and felt her body. She sat in front of me on the floor to kiss down my stomach and sides, then took off my panties to give me oral. I moaned in joy faster then when Donna did it as she was doing it better and held her hands to my breasts. She lifted me up. Stunned at her strength, I sat on her shoulders and held her head. She gave me oral harder and held my ass. I cummed on her face. She told me to get off of her. I did as she sat on the floor to finger me, kiss down my legs and thighs to my feet, and suck my toes. I about faced. She kissed and licked it all over my ass and fingered us. I, loving it more than when Donna did it, orgasmed. She spanked and licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus. She fingered it and kissed my back and arms until she got behind me and asked how I wanted to give her oral. I told her how Donna did it and wanted to do just that.

We lay on the bed with her on top. She held my head to her breasts and nipples to let me kiss and suck them. She moved up as I kissed down her stomach and sides, then gave her oral, spanked her and masturbated after my head was between her legs. Touching myself for the first time felt great as her moaning proved she liked what I was doing. I kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes and sat behind her to kiss and lick her ass cheeks. She orgasmed and I licked between them and sucked her anus. I fingered it and kissed up her back and arms. She said she wanted us to do scissors, having adored seeing Donna and me do that.

We did. She reminded us of our promise and asked if I was a lesbian. I said I was unsure, but sex with her was nice and kissed her neck and chin. We lip-locked and grabbed each other's breasts and butts.