All Comments on 'Me and Mrs. G'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BenLongBenLongover 1 year ago

Phenomenal start! Can’t wait to hear what happens next. It is so hard to remember those days when we were inexperienced and thinking that only we wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful job so far! I've always loved stories about women teaching young guys.

You captured it well. It would be nice seeing him trying to fight his instinct and failing. Mistakes are all part of the learning process. I can't wait for the next part.

SexyShelSexyShelover 1 year ago

Very good story !

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
good start

hope theres more??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Doesn't try to make too much happen all at once.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

Excellent..!! Loved it....

k2peakerk2peakerover 1 year ago

Great storytelling. lol the build up. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

G5902G5902over 1 year ago

This really is an enjoyable story and well written. I can’t wait for more — like a shower scene!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!!! Can't wait for the follow-up.

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 1 year agoAuthor

Wow! So many comments in such a short time. I will wrack my brains to see if I can remember what happened next. Actually I will never forget it so I hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great build Up. Captures an age of naive innocence/ ignorance really well. Let’s have some more please!

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

What a lovely story of our past. Loved the way it was gently and lovingly told and nicely descriptive without the wham bam thank you mam that we find so often. I remember the naivety of my youth in the same way....and how to hide the evidence of what happened under the sheets most nights. Mother never mentioned it on wash days.

Looking forward to any future chapters. A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice premise.

But the sex was too mechanical. And too rushed.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start, continue writing. After college I had a FWB with the landlady, actually the owners daughter, 30. She mentioned one day she had a water bed and a few weeks latter I tested it out with her. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Needed more details about what was actually happening sexually. How did it feel to him? To her? What did he want her to do next? What did he want to do to her next?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great beginning of the series. She is being assuring and going slow so he feels comfortable with her touching him and him looking at her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice premise.

Nice back story.

Needed more 'exploration' and foreplay.

Perhaps, "Show me how much you like my breasts."

A proofreader/editor would help. You wrote PEALED when you meant PEELED.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Again a lovely premise.

Great build-up.

But too rushed once they got into/onto bed.

Needed much more touching and feeling of each other.

Needed dialog when he was touching her pussy. Needed to give him instructions how to do play with/finger her pussy. Needed her telling him he could/should kiss her breasts. And how it should be done.

Needed dialog about how wet she was. And why.

Four stars again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES