Me and Mrs. G Ch. 02

Story Info
I share some more experiences with Mrs G.
2.4k words
4.73
16.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The autumn passed slowly, as I waited expectantly in my room night after night, hoping for a visit from Mrs G in her bathrobe. The vision of her pulling the cord on it as she came through the door, and letting the sides trail out behind her displaying her breasts, was never far from my mind, only to be topped by the way she shrugged it off her shoulders, and stood in front of me clad only in panties.

Reminiscences like this didn't usually last long before I got so excited I had to reach for my hanky, particularly when I got to the bit where she asked me to take off her panties and I was face to face with the downey red hairs that almost outlied her sex.

I often heard the bathroom door go and listened expectantly as the footsteps marched along the corridor, but alas they sailed straight on past my door to hers. That was until.......

A tap on the door and a head poked round.

"Can I come in?"

Can you! I've been dreaming of this moment for ages!

"Please do" said my mouth.

She walked over to my bed brandishing a tube of ointment and,

sadly without tugging at her bath robe cord, and thus without exposing herself to me, sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I've got an ache between my shoulder blades and wondered if you'd mind rubbing it for me. I can't reach it."

I twisted round awkwardly, took the tube and tried to set to work. She loosened the top of her bath robe just enough to allow me access to her shoulders and to see the deep cleft between her breasts, but not enough to expose them to my curious gaze, unfortunately.

It soon became obvious that I couldn't do much good from that position, and would have to sit bolt upright. I didn't want to get out of bed for the usual reason. Erections were so spontaneous then! She leaned back against me as I worked, both of us obviously enjoying it, when she said.

"You are such a gentleman. Here I am, in your room wearing only a bath robe and you really haven't tried to take advantage."

My cock was behaving in anything other than a gentlemany fashion and I could feel the first drops of my excitement moistening my pyjamas.

"Have you told anyone about......

"you know.......

"about what we did?"

"No," I almost screamed, "no never, that's very private. That's a secret."

"Good. Let's keep it like that because I get some odd looks in the village. I expect it's just tittle tattle, but I am sure some folk are wondering what Mrs G gets up to with that young lodger.

"Anyway, I just wanted to make sure we kept our little secret. Seascale is a small place and I don't want to get the reputation of being a scarlet woman."

We talked it through some more, and I swore that my lips were sealed. I was unlikely to tell anybody about my wanking habbits anyway, let alone that I'd been tossed off by my landlady.

I massaged on.

"How are you getting on with The Smutty Book?" She asked with a cheeky grin.

"It's good to find someone to talk to about that sort of stuff......

"About fantasies.......

"To use words that we can't normally use.....

"Have you read the one where he massages her back with baby oil?"

This is getting hard to cope with. I've got an erection, Mrs G is sitting on my bed, wearing only a bath robe, talking about a book of sexual fantasies, and I'm rubbing her shoulders while looking down the somewhat pronounced valley between her breasts.

"Yes" I confessed. I had read this story, more than once, and only just managed to get to the end of it without coming.

"I do so love other peoples fantasies," she admitted, "they're so sexy, and they make me want to.......

"You know........

"Touch myself.......

"Down there........

"It's just so exciting."

Now she's telling me about her masturbation fantasies. Fuck!

"I bet you'd be good at massage.........

"You've got magic hands........

"They're doing wonders for my shoulders."

Things now took an unexpected turn, for me at any rate, as she put her hand in her bathrobe pocket and produced a small bottle of Johnsons Baby Oil and handed it to me.

"I would love you to do my back.........

"Would you do that for me.....

"Please."

There was no need for the please! I could think of few things I'd rather do than massage baby oil into the warm pliable body of Mrs G. I think I managed to croak a yes before she told me to get up so that she could lie down.

Everything now was a blur. I lept off my bed, trying to hide my rather obvious excitement. I have no idea why I found it so embarrassing to have an erection, it just was.

She loosened the cord of her bath robe slightly, shrugged it off her shoulders in such a way that it fell open to her waist. She was now effectively topless as she lay face down on my bed. For a few glorious seconds I caught sight of both her breasts, but that triangle of red wispy hair, the bit that failed so miserably to hide her sex from my inquisative eyes, remained alas, hidden.

"Start on my shoulders and work down really slowly. I want to know if it feels as good as she says it does, in the book."

The baby oil had a soft, pleasant smell as I poured some onto my hands and set to work. It didn't take long before her breathing signalled how much she was enjoying the experience.

"Oh that's soooo good. Could you do my legs too?"

I didn't need to be asked twice and set to work on her calf muscles. The moans of approval emboldened me, and I started to get more adventurous, working on her thighs, as I subtily edged the hem of her robe higher and higher. The noises she made encouraged me to get bolder and bolder until I reached the lower crease of her buttocks.

"There is one area you have missed." She whispered as her hand delved under her belly for the cord. In one fluid movement the robe was cast aside. Now naked, face down, the delightful Mrs G said.

"My bum! Just like the story. Massage my bum."

I, for my part, could hardly wait to get my hands onto the twin orbs of her glorious buttocks, to feel the firm flesh respond to my massaging. I had felt her there before, when we had touched each other, but now the sensations were greatly intensified by the slipperyness of the oil.

"This is sooooo good." Came the voice from my pillow. "Soooo relaxing. Soooo sexy. You have a gift for this." And with that I noticed her hand slide back underneath her belly, her bottom lifted slightly and her legs moved apart just a fraction. Had she just said sexy?

I continued to massage, back, buttocks, thighs. By now it was obvious that her hand was right under her sex, as her buttocks started to rise and fall rhythmically while I massaged, and from her moans it was not only my hands she was enjoying.

A sudden flash came over me. I am normally shy and would never dare be so bold, but there was something magical about this moment. The words she had used that first time just rang in my ears. Before I could stop myself I had used the same expression.

"Let me help you."

As soon as the words were out of my mouth I regretted it. What was I thinking? Mrs G had come in for a shoulder rub, OK and maybe a back rub too, but now I had taken a giant leap in assumptions, and was offereing to help her masturbate. Lunatic!

I expected a pretty forceful rebuttal. I had probably ruined everything. She would most likely gather her things, cover those delightful buttocks and vanish, probbly with some fairly harsh words.

My remorse was short lived, however. She turned her head towards me, smiled and rolled over onto her back.

"I think I'd like that."

Phew!

Relief!

Excitement.

Wow, her breasts came into view, the downy red triangle between her legs is there, in front of me, only this time; this time, her lips are slightly parted and glistening softly with the evidence of her arousal.

My knowledge of female anatomy was limited to what she had taught me last time, but I figured that baby oil had heightened my sensations, so it might well heighten hers.

I took a generous helping of baby oil and started on her breasts. Feeling female breasts was a relatively new experience, massaging them with oil was at a whole new level of eroticism.

I allowed my hands to wander down over her navel, over that delicious outward curve of her belly to the top of the downy red triangle. I couldn't control myself and had to let my forefinger slide gently between her moist lips.

Her hand came up immediately and covered mine. It pressed on it gently, and started moving it in slow circles, all the while my finger was experiencing the wetness of her parted lips, as she helped me to pleasure her.

"Just keep doing that.......

"Not too fast......

"Just like that.....

"Perfect."

She removed her hand from mine, and started to toy with her nipples, nipples that were hard and swollen with arousal. She pinched them gently as I continued my circular motion.

Suddenly she lifted her bum off the bed, grabbed my wrist and forced my hand firmly between her legs. She rocked her pelvis back and forth against the heel of my palm.

"Ohhhhh.......

"Oh my god.......

"Ohhhhh...

"Oh yea, Don't stop.....

"Ohhhhh.........ohhhhhhhhhhh.....

"I'm........

The last word was lost in an exhilation of pure pleasure. I delighted in watching her face contorting as she gave in to her orgasm.

This overload of sensations was way too much for my inexperienced brain. I felt an all too familiar feeling, as my excitement headed for its peak. That sensation that starts low down in my legs, and creeps inexorably up the inside of my thighs.

Once it starts I know that there is no stopping it, and that the end is as inevitable as it is messy. My knees started to buckle as the contractions started, and without even touching my cock, I released all my pent up sexual energy into my PJs.

She noticed me come. There was no missing it! The weak knees, the shudders, the involuntary thrust of the hips, and the tell tale wet patch on the front of my PJs.

"Oh wow!" Exclaimed Mrs G. "Wow, when you cum, you really do cum.......

"Take off yor PJs and come and lie down," and she pulled my PJ cord, allowing the now wet trousers to fall to the floor.

"Lie here, beside me."

She rolled onto her side, propped herself up on one elbow and continued.

"I think that was as exciting for you as it was for me....

"I could tell you were already stiff when I came in......

"When you rubbed my shoulders.....

"I felt it probing my back.....

"Pass me the oil, please........

"Did you like massaging my back?.......

"My bum?.......

"Roll over and let me show you what it feels like."

I felt the slightly cold drizzle of baby oil on my buttocks followed by the featherlight touch of her hands.

"Good, isn't it?.......

"Really sexy."

I felt her slowly getting more adventurous. If my back was nice then my buttocks were sensational. Just as I thought it could get no better, she cupped my balls with an oily hand and fondled them gently.

"I bet that's nice too, isn't it?"

My cock certainly seemed to think so, and started to stiffen again.

"Let's do your front now........"

I rolled over, still slightly embarrassed about my erection. She drizzled some more oil on my chest and started to massage my nipples. I hadn't realised this could be so sexy, but my cock twitched in appreciation.

"So what was the best bit for you......

"Was it when you massaged my bum....

"Or when I slipped my hand under my stomach to touch myself....

"Knowing you were watching me made it so much more exciting......

"I couldn't believe it when you offered to help me......

"Soooooo sexy."

By now the massage had progressed to my navel but still short of my raging erection.

"Do you like me talking to you like this....

"Telling you my secrets......

"About how I like to touch my pleasure button......

"How I liked you helping me......"

She now grasped my cock with an oily palm and slid my foreskin back revealing the swollen glans.

"You are going to enjoy this bit," she said, taking one oily finger and rubbing it gently on the join of my frenulum. I had never experienced this before, and feared that the sensation was so intense that I might not last much longer.

"Did you like watching me cum......

"The expression on my face......

"I loved watching you cum.......

"The way your cock jerked in your PJs.....

"As it shot your cum out......

"I'm going to really enjoy watching you cum this time.....

"Watching you jiz all that spunk.....

"With those strong young muscles."

That did it! Too much stimulation even for a second time. The twitching started, she rubbed the whole length of my cock, sliding her other palm over the sensetive tip.

My bum lifted off the bed, she knew the sign and held my foreskin right back as far as it would go. My cock started to jerk as I came.

"Oh so beautiful!" She exclaimed.

"Just imagine doing that inside me.....

"All that nice hot cum."

For a second ejaculation it was still considerable and I managed to shoot over my stomach and onto my chest, much to the obvious delight of Mrs G.

She found a hanky from somewhere and mopped me up. After she finished tidying, she folded the hanky and held it close to her nose.

"Your cum smells so fresh, like flowers, it's so sexy."

As she climbed off the bed she lifted her robe, folded it over one arm, placed the baby oil in a pocket, and made for the door.

The picture of her naked buttocks, as she paused at the door will remain with me for ever.

"A souvenir!" She said with that cheeky smile, thrusting the hanky into a pocket, and vanished, still naked, to her room.

Comments are always welcome so if you enjoyed my story please spare a second to share your thoughts either here or as a message.

.