All Comments on 'Me and My Best Friend Tommy'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story!

When you fuck married women you never know when your time to answer will come, but sooner or later someone will make you pay, thanks.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Not bad at all.

I hate to say this but this is a little different from your normal stories. But I like it.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 15 years ago
real people

one not often finds real people in here.

i found even three in this story. thank you,

i liked it a lot.

Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Very Well Done

We have been treated to some very interesting stories lately and this is certainly one of them. The author did a nice job of creating three interesting characters while at the same time putting together a nice little morality tale.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Good story

Very well put together. An enjoyable read. Thanks for the post.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
better second time

I stupidly flipped quickly through this the first time and didn't get into it, but after reading some of the comments decided it must warrent more attention.

The second reading was much much better.

Just goes to show, you shouldn't rush things too much

ExoManiExoManiover 15 years ago
Well Crafted Story

You've put a lot of effort into this story. Well done!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Fine tale

Excellent storytelling with fine prose, superbly realistic characters and a believable plot. Thank you.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 15 years ago
A very well told tale

Well done, written with a real feeling of the characters emotions.<P>

Thank you for the good entertainment<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice story, but

there was no resolution.

I felt empty at the end of this.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
She is definitely bad luck.

Never fuck a married woman except your own wife.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

Liked it. But now I'm waiting for Paul Harvey to tell me the rest of the story.

For all of you who are asking who is " Paul Harvey?" Paul Harvey was a radio commentator that was famous for talking about old news stories that were forgotten about after they ran there news cycle and were forgotten about. After re-telling the original story he would just before a commercial break say " and now for the rest of the story. When he returned from the break he would begin to tell how the people went on with there lives, good or bad or some ware in the middle so you have closure and you didn't have to wonder how all the characters faired.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

At least one of the cheating bastards got caught and paid a tough price. I'm sure the cheating wife suffered too, but one asshole got away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous