Me and My Best Friend's Dad Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne couldn't fully understand just what was happening. Sure, she had achieved what she had set out to do yesterday evening when she had loosely planned what she intended do with Mark. It hadn't so much been a seduction as an illustration of her sexual availability. She had hoped that he would see that and she'd anticipated a quick bonk or two perhaps on that settee. Not in her wildest dreams had she imagined that it would involve her being finger fucked on there, having full sex in his bed both before sleep and when they woke up and now this, having her pussy licked and her bottom fingered lying on a table in the garden.

They sat together naked for a while with her on his lap her arms around his neck.

"Is this a typical Sunday morning Mark," she giggled enjoying his tongue on her prominent and quite naturally ragingly hard nipples.

"Now and then when I have a young bird or two around," he replied.

Unthinking she responded. "What like Sara and her friends?"

"Well no not my daughter of course."

"But her friends, they're fair game are they?"

"One is," he replied kissing her full on the mouth and cupping her breast.

"But not the daughter then?" Jayne whispered breaking the kiss.

Mark's pulse raced a little hearing Jayne ask that as he had recently questioned himself several times about his feelings for Sara. He had found that she featured more frequently as he masturbated and that she and Jayne sort of merged into one person making him wonder just who he was fucking and who was making love to who. Although it made him feel terribly guilty, he also found such thinking incredibly arousing and he wasn't at all sure that Sara didn't in some ways encourage it.

"No," he lied. "Why ask that Jayne?"

"Well I have seen the way you look at her and I watched her stroking your leg the other day, it made me jealous."

"Really love?" he asked pinching her nipple.

"Of course, I know that dads and daughters don't, well shouldn't but some do, oh you know."

"Well we haven't, it's just you Jayne that I want," he told her not sounding at all convincing. "Come on let's wander round the garden it's getting nice and warm."

"What naked like this?" she asked.

"Yes it's completely secluded, no one will see us."

"I couldn't care if they did, a part of me would love to be a stripper."

"Mmmm lovely idea, let me get my camera," Mark grinned and made a mental note for the future.

Hand in hand and completely naked they wandered down the secluded, beautifully laid out large garden until they got to the end.

"God you really are a raunchy old lecher aren't you?" Jayne grinned when they stopped, he took her in his arms and they kissed long and deep. With her breasts squashed against his chest and his cock against her stomach he started to harden.

"That feels lovely," she whispered sliding her hand down and stroking his semi erection.

"Mmmm and so does that, come on over here."

"What?" she asked as he grabbed her hand and started leading her towards a large oak tree.

"Face the tree Jayne."

She turned towards it.

"Now lean forward and put your hands on the tree."

Jayne didn't know what was coming next but had a good idea as she leaned forward, supported herself against the tree and opened her legs.

"Mmmmm," perfect Mark sighed moving behind her, reaching around her body and grasping her boobs as he pressed his cock vertically between the cheeks of her bum. He licked and kissed her neck and shoulders before running one hand down her body and rubbing her clit and asking. "Ever had sex like this before?"

"What from behind or out of doors?"

"Either or both?"

"Does on a beach in Ibiza count?"

"Not if it was at night," he said moving so that the end of his cock slipped between her legs and pressed against her wet lips."

"Then no and no," Jayne muttered.

Squeezing her tits quite hard, Mark thrust his hips forward causing his cock to slide deep inside her as he grunted. "Well now it's yes and yes isn't it love."

And like that he fucked her under the oak tree at the bottom of his garden.

*

Later after showering together, they were lying in bed naked not actually having sex but just enjoying each other's body and chatting. Mark explained more about his job and Jayne talked about what she was expecting from uni.

"A lot different to Sara, I know."

"Yes she can be a little, well more than a little, intense," Mark said between taking nibbles of her breasts.

"In most things really. It makes me wonder why we're so close."

That pricked Mark's ears up. "Yes you are both so different in more ways than one."

Grinning Jayne replied. "Yes she's barely a B and I'm a solid C."

"What?"

"Tits love, bra sizes," Jayne giggled.

"Do all women compare that?" Mark asked genuinely curious.

"Not sure, but we did at as we were developing.

"How close are you and my Sara?" Mark blurted out his recent curiosity about his daughter and now his lover getting the better of him.

Jayne, who had been trailing her fingers over his chest and stomach and occasionally across his penis, felt a surge of excitement as she felt the limpness leaving it. Mischievously she decided to play the situation more as a joke than anything else.

"How do you mean that Mark?" she asked.

"Well, you know er, um have you errrrrr?"

"Is made love what you're searching for Mark?"

"Oh God yes Jayne, yes I suppose I am."

"Not fair really asking a mate to grass up a mate is it?"

"No, no, no I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked."

Later, they agreed that it wouldn't be wise for Jayne to be there when Sara arrived home. She had said she expected to be home around six, but to make sure Jayne was in text contact with her several times and left at four well before Sara said she'd be home.

12