Me & My Cock Toy

Info
When I'm this horny, only my thrusting cock toy will do...
126 words
4.77
7.6k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me & My Cock Toy

Just as the description says. Seventeen dick-stiffening (or pussy dripping) minutes of me and my life-like 'thrusting' cock toy! FYI, I mentioned the thickness of my toy but I was wrong. I took a guess and said it was "about 4 inches around". Well, I measured it today and can confirm that it's 5 inches thick throughout the shaft and about 5.25 inches thick at the base. And although it's a VERY tight fit, it fills my little pussy so deliciously...for those of you who care about such things 😊 And when it's thrusting in and out of me, the big, bulbous head hits my g-spot in such a way, that....well, I'll let you listen for yourself ;)

Enjoy!

MMX 💋

--:--
--:--
1.0
MysteriousMadameX
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
bestkeptsecret678bestkeptsecret67825 days ago

Love the intensity, and that there's more panting than talking at the big moment. Well done MMX! You take the listener on a fantastic ride!!

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 1 month ago

Another WONDERFUL and SO EROTIC audio from MadameX. WOW ! So well recorded and ... what a SEXY voice you have. You are so charming when I hear your small giggles here and there. Your audios are little gems to keep and replay many times to my hearts content. I gave you 5 stars but you deserve 10 stars in my book. Cheers !

Matador269Matador269about 1 month ago

Simply amazing! Your voice is naturally sexy, sensual and tantalizing. I can tell you are an amazing lover and anyone who is fortunate enough to be with you will never forget you. Thank you for being so damn sexy. I am definitely a fan and will continue to cum right along with you.

Love,

Matador269

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very sexy, the sound of you coming set me off. If only I could have seen you...

MysteriousMadameXMysteriousMadameXabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I really appreciate it 🥰😘

If anyone is trying to send me private feedback, I'm still working on getting the private feedback form fixed. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Cum with Me Play along with me?in Audio
Masturbation Mutterings Being oral. Very oral. Before, during and after orgasm.in Audio
NerdyMoans: Me Time~ What better way to enjoy one’s self than multiple orgasms?in Audio
Good Vibrations I love gliding my shiny little toy between my wet pussy lips…in Audio
The Silken Slit of the Empress Ch. 01 A soldier's first day as the Empress' guard.in Romance
More Stories