All Comments on 'Me & My Cock Toy'

by MysteriousMadameX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ajoe207Ajoe2072 months ago

Oh my … definitely started following you … such a sexy audio … thanks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mmmm i almost have the same size! Im an asian guy ;) this was so hot i was imagining it was my cock inside you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That voice!

That enthusiasm!!

My dear, you are what wet dreams are made of!

MysteriousMadameXMysteriousMadameXabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I really appreciate it 🥰😘

If anyone is trying to send me private feedback, I'm still working on getting the private feedback form fixed. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very sexy, the sound of you coming set me off. If only I could have seen you...

Matador269Matador269about 2 months ago

Simply amazing! Your voice is naturally sexy, sensual and tantalizing. I can tell you are an amazing lover and anyone who is fortunate enough to be with you will never forget you. Thank you for being so damn sexy. I am definitely a fan and will continue to cum right along with you.

Love,

Matador269

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 2 months ago

Another WONDERFUL and SO EROTIC audio from MadameX. WOW ! So well recorded and ... what a SEXY voice you have. You are so charming when I hear your small giggles here and there. Your audios are little gems to keep and replay many times to my hearts content. I gave you 5 stars but you deserve 10 stars in my book. Cheers !

bestkeptsecret678bestkeptsecret678about 1 month ago

Love the intensity, and that there's more panting than talking at the big moment. Well done MMX! You take the listener on a fantastic ride!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMysteriousMadameX@MysteriousMadameX
Let me entertain you… Curvy, green-eyed, brunette with a very high sex drive and an insatiable appetite for erotic pleasure…both yours and mine! Wanna 👀 me? https://www.reddit.com/user/MysteriousMadameX/ ********************************* April 2024 Thank you all very much ...