Me and My Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
A follow-up to Me and My Daughters.
1.6k words
4.41
58.6k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been two years since the three of us, Sandy, Diane and myself left Paradise after the vacation and went back home.

We staid in touch with Captain Ron and his daughter, Ashley.

My wife, Sara still visits her aunt often since she had that accident two years ago.

It has been two years and Sara has no idea what happened in Hawaii between me and our daughters, or if she did, she has never mentioned it.

The girls live with us as they attend  the Fashion Institute.

Whenever Sara is out of town, my daughter's and I continue our sexual relation.

Today, I received a letter from Captain Ron who said his daughter, Ashley, would like to visit us for the summer.

I mentioned this to the family, including Sara, and told my wife that Ashley was a lovely girl that the girls became good friends with her in Hawaii. Sara said she could come and stay with us.

I sent the captain a letter telling him that Ashley is welcomed and will stay with us. I gave him my number to call so we could finalize the plans.

Within a week Captain Ron called me and we finalized Ashley's trip. His daughter was going to come up on July 1st and stay through August 31st. He would give her enough money for any expenses.

I told him that she would be staying with my daughter's in their rooms.

He started laughing and I asked him what was funny. He asked if she would be safe with us, especially me.

I told him she would be fine as long as Sara was here but if my wife visited her aunt, Ashley would have a very good time with the three us.

He thanked me and said that Ashley appreciates you taking care of her.

I told the family that everything was set with Ashley and she will be here on July 1st, a week from now. The girls were ecstatic that she was coming.

Sara had the girls get things ready for our guest and did some extra food shopping. By the end of the week, everything was ready.

The day was finally here. We went to the airport to pick up Ashley. We waited at the gate and finally saw Ashley. We all waved and called her and she ran to us, hugging and kissing us. We then went to baggage and got her luggage and headed on home.

The three girls sat in the back and talked and giggled the whole trip. After an hour's drive, we arrived at the house.

I blew the horn and Sara came out to greet us. Ashley went over to her and hugged Sara and thanked my wife for letting her stay at the house.

Over the next few days, the girls took Ashley all over and showed her the sights.

One day Ashley got all flustered and panicky as she could not find her cell phone all day. We all helped her looking for it and it was Sara who found it.

The following week, Sara got a call. Her aunt had been taken to the hospital due to a fall in the house and broke her hip. Sara told us she had to go and help her aunt while she went to rehab. She apologized but said she had to go.

The four of us took Sara to the airport and saw her off.

When we got to the car, I told all three girls that they had to behave.

My comment was met with laughter and Ashley said that she was now going to make up for a lost week and laughed, as did the girls. I shook my head wondering what was in store over the next week or so.

As soon as we got home, Diane, Sandy and Ashley ran into their bedroom and undressed. In an instant, they all came out naked.

Ashley said to me that she was going to fuck me all night and for me to get ready.

We all went into my bedroom and Ashley got on the bed with me as the girls watched.

It didn't take long before my cock was deep inside Ashley's cunt. Diane and Sandy stood on each side and rubbed their hands all over me as I fucked our guest. It didn't take long before I came in Ashley.

As I pulled my cock out, Sandy licked my cock clean of any cum and Ashley's juices.

Diane mounted me and placed her pussy in front of my mouth and told me to eat her.

For the rest of the night, we had incredible sex among the four of us. We all fell asleep, naked in my bed with cum and pussy juices all over us.

The next morning the phone rang and it was Sara. She said that her aunt would be going into rehab in a couple of days and she was going to stay a week with her. I told her everything was under control and the girls found things to amuse themselves.

I told her to stay as long as necessary and not to worry.

One night, Ashley showed us the pictures on her phone that she took in Hawaii when we were all fucking each other. She even had some short videos.

I told her that she should destroy them but she said she liked watching them every now and then.

The whole week was a sexual blur for me. The girls never stopped having sex. They had me take pictures and videos of them in various stages of sex acts.

Ashley took a video of me with my daughter's on the bed with me as they were on each side of me sucking my cock and riding me. She got a great video of me shooting my cum all over the girls tits and faces.

Things were going great until we got a call from my wife. She said that her aunt was better and that she was coming home in two days. I told her that was great and we would see her then.

I broke the news to the girls who were now depressed. Diane said that they would have to have a lot more sex now before her mom came home and we all laughed.

Diane and Sandy asked Ashley for some of the pictures and videos and Ashley sent them a few.

I told them to be extremely careful that nobody sees them, nobody. They said that they would secure them on their phones and not to worry.

Two days passed and I picked up Sara at the airport. I asked about her aunt and Sara said she was fine now. I told her the girls were fine and there were no problems.

On the way home, Sara asked me about Ashley and how much I knew about her. I told her she was the daughter of Captain Ron, the guide we used in Hawaii. The girls took a liking to her and she and her dad showed us sights that tourists don't usually see.

I asked her what was her concern. She said she saw a nude picture of her on a beach on her phone and was concerned about her influence with the girls. I told her that Ashley said she was a nudist but that she never undressed in front of us while we were in Hawaii.

When the three girls were alone with me, I told them what happened and they said they would be very careful.

The weeks went by and the girls really had a great time doing all sorts of things and going places.

One day, I got a call from Sara's aunt's niece who proceded to ask when me when Sara was coming to visit her aunt. I asked the niece how her aunt was and she said that her aunt passed away a couple of years ago. I was shocked but said I wasn't sure when Sara would be visiting and the conversation ended.

My mind was now thinking that Sara has been going out there, not to see her aunt, but probably a lover.

I didn't say anything to the girls but I did confront Sara when the girls were out.

I asked Sara how her aunt was and she said coming along. I then told her that her aunt's niece called here, and I could see Sara turning white, and told her that the niece told me her aunt passed away two years ago.

Sara broke down crying and told me that she sees someone when she goes there. She said she sees an old girlfriend and that they are lovers.

I didn't say much but told her it was ok and that I would not mention it to anyone and she could continue seeing her friend.

With that, I told her I had a confession too. I told her that I  fucked Ashley in Hawaii and that the girls and her are lovers too.

Sara looked at me and said she knew it because she saw most of the pics and video on Ashley's phone, even the pictures of me fucking our daughters.

Since Sara and I had everything in the open, we decided that Sara could visit her girlfriend any time and I could continue having sex with Sandy and Diane and even Ashley as long as it was all done discreetly and without anyone knowing.

We both agreed and were relieved that everything was out in the open between me and Sara.

We promised to never tell the girls that Sara knew about their having sex with their dad.

And so, we continued in what we were doing. I knew Sara was having sex with her girlfriend and Sara knew I was having sex with our daughters and we accepted it and never told the girls.

During the rest of Ashley's stay, I continued fucking the girls whenever I could and everyone was happy, especially when Sara went away for two weeks and the three girls and I were alone.