All Comments on 'Me and My Girls Ch. 01'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Randy01Randy01over 19 years ago
I want more

Please write more about girl/girl sex. I love this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You little tease, I love it.

The story you wrote is a tease for sure. I am thinking of the next story and what will happen. You are a fantastic writer and I hope you will write more and more. I love your style. K

jjcakinjjcakinabout 19 years ago
You sucked me in with this one !

Well I'm hooked now I want to read some more real soon. You are such a clever writer and a beutiful woman toooo !

bowtie4ubowtie4uabout 19 years ago
More!!

Mandy these stories are hot make sure you keep changing the pics to relate to the stories, that is a hottttt touch!!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
You are telling only nonsenses

YOU ARE TELLING ONLY NONSENSES!Of course that the term "bi" IS VERY DIFFERENT of the term "straight"!And IT'S VERY CLEAR that men and women SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS "STRAIGHT,BI OR GAY"!EVERYONE WHO HAS A LITTLE COMMON SENSE knows this!

Then,IT'S OBVIOUS that,UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES,"most of the women,if not all,would indulge with their own sex"!NO,THEY WOULD NOT!There is only A VERY SMALL PART OF WOMEN who would do that and even those women ONLY IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES!And THE SAME THING GOES TO MEN!Only A VERY SMALL PART OF MEN ARE GAY and your foolish idea about being "strongly macho" HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RELEVANCE in acknowledging that!Besides,how can you be so FOOLISHLY PRESUMPTUOUS to believe that you,a woman,could know how men are thinking?!

I never read such A BUNCH OF STUPID AND TOTALLY UNREALISTIC THINGS!You are just A CONFUSED WOMAN who still doesn't know what is her sexual identity and you try desperately to make the other people think that they are like you,only that you can feel better!Well,WE ARE NOT LIKE YOU and WE WILL NEVER BE LIKE YOU!I'm STRAIGHT and NOTHING that you can say could change that!How on earth dare you to speak for all the people,men and women?SHAME ON YOU for writing these IDIOCIES!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzabout 1 year ago

Very credible - and sexy - and well-narrated! Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous