Me and My Gods Pt. 02 - Mike My Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it when you are humiliated bitch," he said through his high breaths.

"Ouuufff, yeaaaaah, I like it damn, fuck," I screamed.

He spanked my ass hardly and started to push deeper in my cunt still pulling my hair and I screamed.

"Ohhhh god, yeah, fuck me harder, ouuufff,"

"You liked banging other dicks dirty slut," He screamed,

"Ohhh god, yeah, I'm a dirty slut, yeaaah ouuuuf, punish me daddy, I was naughty, fuuuuuuck, I'm coming again,"

My body was moving on its own hysterically when a gush of my juice leaked out of my pussy.

"I never seen you that horny bitch," He screamed

"Yeaaaaaah, I'm your bitch daddy, ouuuuf aaaaaahhhhaa," I was screaming hysterically.

"Would you fuck other dicks bitch?" he was screaming,

"Only, if you want me baby," I screamed back,

"Will you let me fuck other pussies?" he was fucking me like crazy.

"Only when if you let me watch," I screamed almost half conscious.

He groaned loudly and screamed,

"I'm coming bitch,, oohhhhhh,"

I screamed back,

"I'm coming too, oooooooohhhhh yeaaaaah."

Then I felt his hot thick cream in my pussy, while I was losing my control over my body.

I felt his hands shaking me and heard him saying,

"Baby, wake up, are you ok?"

I struggled to open my eyes and said,

"What happened baby?" I asked softly,

"You passed out baby, sorry for being so rough with you," He said witch his cracked voice.

I smiled and said,

"Please in future be as rough as you can, this is the best fuck I ever had in my life."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 21 and he was 22 when Mike was chosen as the best NBA player.

His star was shining more than ever, and also my star.

We became public figures; we have been even invited to The OSCAR festival and also to the WHITE HOUSE.

But in many nights we became as wild as the ferocious animals at the woods.

Each night we would try something new, from threesome till BDSM.

But the best part of each night began we became alone in our bed.

While he was fucking another woman before my eyes, the jealousy was eating me, I would jump to scratch this woman face with my nails to stay away from my love, but of course I wouldn't do that because I was stuck with another dick in my cunt.

So when we became alone, even after a wild night with others Mike would fuck the shit out of me.

Watching me getting banged by others was turning him wild, so when we get in bed aftermath he would fuck me till I pass out.

But that night it was an especial night, (that what Mike told me).

"We are invited to a private party baby," he said.

I smiled erotically and said,

"What kind of parties' baby?"

He smiled back and said,

"The kind that you like most baby,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 30 minutes we were talking to the receptionist of the party, and after they checked the guests list they offered us face masks.

I chose a silver one that will match my silver dress, and Mike chose a golden one.

After we put on the masks they opened a small door which leads to the party hall.

When I stepped on the hall my body shivered, it was wide and almost dark.

I could listen to scary music that seems like the music in the horror movies, but the music with mixed with live moans and screams.

As soon as I stepped in I found a strong arm pulling me away from Mike, and when I looked at him I didn't find him.

The arm was for a naked guy with a black face mask.

He pulled my body against him and in a moment he was kissing my mouth passionately, while his hands were exploring each part of my body.

He was a good kisser so I found my lips responding to him.

Then I felt another mouth behind me kissing my bare back and my shoulders.

I wanted to turn my face but the man in the black mask didn't allow me to.

The man behind me was pushing me to step ahead while the man in the black mask was pulling me.

In a minute the black mask was sitting on a couch, and then he pulled my head down then shoved his big dick in my mouth.

I tried to get on my knees but the man behind me was holding my body and wouldn't allow me to, only he allowed me to bend down to take the black mask dick in my mouth

I bended with my hands on the black mask thighs to guarantee my balance.

The black mask was pulling my hair then he started to move his hips up and down to fuck my mouth, while the man behind me was on his knees pulling my dress up till my ass was on the show, and started to suck my pussy and my ass hole.

My body was shivering and I wanted to scream or even moan in pleasure but the Blackk mask kept my mouth busy.

Then I felt a big dick getting inside my wet pussy while the black mask was using his both hands to pull my head down to his dick.

The man behind me was holding my hips and started to fuck me harder and faster, and so was the Black mask.

They both were very rough with me, that although the waves of pleasure that were attacking my body also I was in pain.

I tried all the tricks that I knew to push air in my lounges but the big dick witch was in my mouth was almost blocking all the ways.

When the Black mask was pulling out his dick my mouth wanted to produce some screams and protests but all what he could produce was saliva, while I was trying to push air in my body.

The dick inside my cunt was driving me crazy too, the man behind me was fucking me like crazy and he never stopped since he shoved it inside my cunt.

I came then I came again, I wanted to have a break, or to get on my knees or even to take off my dress but the two guys didn't give me a chance.

Then finally the Black mask pulled out his dick from my mouth them turned my body around and pushed my body down to sit on his dick.

I finally found a time to protest then I screamed,

"Ohhhh, give me a break you son of bitches,"

As soon as I said that the man that was behind me shoved his dick in my mouth again, he was in a white mask, while the Black mask shoved his dick in my ass hole aggressively.

Again I wanted to scream or protest but my mouth was busy.

The White mask was really fucking my mouth, he was holding my head with his both hands while his dick was moving like crazy in my mouth till deep throat, while the Black mask was moving my body up and down on his dick pushing it deeper in my ass hole.

At least in that position my hands were free so I managed to take off my dress.

After a short while the Black mask lowered his body a little then used his both hands to lift my both legs up, while his dick was still inside me ass.

The White mask pulled out his dick then bended with his hands on the couch arms then shoved his dick in my cunt.

"Ouuuf, ooooh fuck," I screamed

The Black mask was almost carrying my body up to give the White mask access to my pussy, I have been double penetrated before but not like that; they were so rough.

The White mask was pushing his dick deeper in my cut using his full weight and before I could scream again another dick was shoved in my mouth.

I looked at the new comer through my wet eyes, and found a new man in blue mask.

The Blue mask held my head and started to fuck my mouth while the Black mask dick was deep in my ass, and the White mask was fucking my cunt, when I felt something new.

I felt a whip moving on my right tit.

I wanted to see who the new comer is, but the Blue mask was holding my head.

The whip was moving slowly on my both tits and I was expecting the attack in any moment.

I was like a sandwich between the Black and the White masks; I couldn't move my body while my head was stuck between the Blue Mask hands.

Then suddenly the whip attacked me right nipple, a great wave of pain mixed with another great wave of pleasure,

The White mask pulled his dick out at that moment and for the first time in my life I experienced the squirt.

They all orchestrating together to cause that squirt, they know exactly what they were doing.

My juice was like a flood out of my pussy, while my body was moving hysterically on the Black mask dick.

I wanted to scream or even look down at my squirt but the Blue mask didn't give me a chance.

Then the Blue mask pulled out his dick from my mouth while the Black mask was pulling out his dick from my ass.

I inhaled deeply trying to take as much air as I can before the Black mask threw my body on the floor roughly.

When I opened my eyes I found the Black and the White stroking their dicks with their hands.

In less than a minute they both groaned loudly and their creampies were flying in the air then landing on my body.

Ropes after ropes I was covered by their hot thick creampies.

I laid on my side squeezing my legs trying to get more air when I felt a hand pulling my hair and dragging my body to a nearby couch.

When I could see what's happening I found a woman in leather thongs and cat mask was sitting on the couch spreading her legs.

The strong arm that was dragging my body on the floor pushed my head between the Cat woman legs.

I was on my knees when I started to suck the woman cunt, then I felt a big dick pushed in my cunt from behind.

I was asking myself am I the only woman in this party? Why everyone is coming for me?

My body was still on fire, although I was getting humiliated in each moment but the pleasure that I was feeling was something I never experienced before.

The man behind me (I thought at that moment that he should be the Blue mask) was holding my hips and started to push inside me harder and faster, the Cat woman was pulling my head to her cunt then she started to whip my back.

"Ouuuff, it hurts, ooooh fuck,"

I was at least able to speak and scream in that position although I was getting punished by a whip on my back when I protest or say something the Cat woman didn't like.

It is useless to say that I came, because I lost count of my orgasms that night, it was something like a continuous orgasms, my body was in pain and pleasure all the time.

After a while the Cat woman legs stiffened and trembled and then I felt a gush of her juice in my mouth, and to be honest it tasted yummy.

I sipped each drop of her juice before she moved from the couch then I found another big dick in my mouth.

I looked up to see a man in green mask, then he held my head and started to push his dick in my mouth again.

The Blue mask was fucking my cunt like crazy, it was more than 10 minutes since he started fucking me and he never stopped or slowed down.

Then the Blue mask pulled out of my pussy and I saw him stroking his dick while I was sucking the Green mask dick, then he groaned loudly before he unloaded all his cum on my face.

The Green mask pulled out his dick then he came behind me, then pushed his dick in my ass.

""ooouuuff, holy shit," I screamed

Then I found the Cat woman again sitting on couch, and she pulled my face between her legs while she was sucking a dick.

The Green mask was fucking my ass harder and deeper, so in less than 2 minutes he pulled out his dick and came to unload on my face, while the dick witch was in the Cat woman mouth disappeared then was shoved on my cunt.

It seemed after a while that the Cat woman was getting the dicks ready to fuck me, many men was taking turns on my pussy and my ass while I was struggling to please the Cat woman pussy to not get punished by her whip.

My knees were in hell, my hips were in hell, my mouth was in hell, but my pussy was the hell itself.

Dick after dick and fuck after fuck my body was covered by all kind of liquids.

My juice, men creams, Cat woman juice, my sweat and other people sweats.

After long time the Cat woman pushed my body by her leg to lie on my back on the floor.

Although in other occasion I would be furious and would show her my bad temper, but at the moment I appreciated what she did as finally I could have a break.

I laid on my back spreading my legs with my eyes closed, and passed out.

I then inhaled deeply and opened my eyes to find more than 10 men standing around me and giving me golden showers.

Their piss were going everywhere on my body, I tried to protect my face with my hands but that was in vein as the piss was already in my eyes and in my mouth.

Finally they finished and started laughing and high five each other, but before I could sit down the Cat woman straddled my face then pissed in my mouth directly.

I coughed and gagged but she didn't let me go till she finished.

Then she hugged me deeply and said with soft voice,

"Good girl, we all loved you here, and we hope you will come back soon,"

She then kissed my mouth passionately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 22 and he was 24 when we finally got married.

We traveled together to Hawaii in a vacation then we got married in a small church.

No one was there only me, Mike, our babies and Sandra our baby sitter.

After what happened in the orgy party we decided to stop.

I stayed in bed for more than 3 days, suffering from the torture that I faced during that night,

I also lost my voice for more than a week till I regained it back.

Mike told me that we were the guests of honor as it was our first time to be there, so all the attention was on us.

He told me that all the women in the party were getting turns on him too, except the Cat Woman as she is a lesbian.

We had a long discussion and we decide to stop, we already tried almost everything, and we became public figures so if anything of our night activities got on the surface it will be scandal, and of course it will effect on his carrier.

So we stopped, and only two weeks before we got married I broke the good news to Mike, I was pregnant again.

That's when we decided to get married officially, and we did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 22 and he was 24 when mom called me,

"Hey Jessie," mom started,

"Hey mom, how are you?" I said

Mom paused for a moment then said,

"I'm fine baby, but it is your dad,"

I cleared my throat then said with husky voice,

"What's wrong with dad?"

Mom paused again then said,

"He is in the hospital Jessie,"

Then she said with cracked voice,

"He is dying Jessie and wants to see you, please come to see him, he doesn't have much time,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 22 and he was 24 when we stood at my dad room in the hospital, my legs were trembling, it was my first time to see or talk to dad since I ran away with Mike.

"Come on Jessie, he needs you," Mike said

I pushed the room door and stepped in.

I stayed there for long time looking at dad, he was sleeping.

Shit he was so pale, and breathing through Oxygen mask, my tears jumped out of my eyes.

I loved dad all my life, he was always kind to me, never said no to me, I was his favorite daughter, but I had to choose between him and my god, and as a true believer I chose god.

I came close to his bed and caressed his face softly with my hand and said,

"Dad, I'm here,"

Dad opened his eyes, and then looked at me with wide smile.

He removed the mask from his mouth and said faintly,

"Jessie baby, thank you for coming, I was afraid to go before seeing you,"

I got on my knees beside his bed and held his hand kissing it then said through my tears,

"Dad don't say that, you will stay with us,"

Dad smiled faintly and said,

"The cancer didn't give me a chance to live baby, I fought it in the past days only to see you before I go,"

I kissed his hand again and said, trying to smile

"If not seeing me giving you the power to fight so I will leave again,"

His smile widened, and said while struggling to lift his hand to caress my face,

"It is the end baby, I just wanted you to forgive me, because I didn't understand your feelings, I thought you were only a wild teenager who was idiot enough to fall in love with the wrong person, but I was wrong."

I kissed his hands again and said,

"Dad no need for that now, I'm the one who should apologize to run away from home like that, I should stay and try to convince you,"

He smiled faintly while his breaths were getting higher and began to cough,

"As you said no need for that now, the most important thing is that you are here,"

I stood on my feet and said,

"I want to show you something dad,"

I ran out of the room then returned with my two baby gods and said,

"Say hello to your grandfather,"

Dad looked at them with cheerful eyes when they both murmured something that looked like hello, then he said,

"Oh god Jessie, they are beautiful, I wish I had time to play with them,"

I got on my knees again and held his hands and said,

"You will have all the time you need dad, trust me,"

I was wrong, dad passed away in the same day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we returned back home I was with Mike, my baby gods, my mom and a handsome fortune that dad left to me.

I begged mom to come to live with us, she was alone, and I needed her, and after long time she approved to come with us only for a short visit, but after some negotiation I convinced her to stay till I give my birth.

At that time she didn't know that she will stay with me forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 23 and he was 24 when I received a phone call,

I started,

"Hi, Jessica Brown speaking,"

I heard a man voice on the other side saying,

"Mrs. Brown we are sorry to tell you that bad news,"

My heart dropped in my legs, when I asked,

"Who is speaking?"

The voice said,

"This is the Central Hospital,"

I shouted on the phone,

"Hospital? What happened?"

The man voice said,

"It is your husband, Mr Michael Brown; we regret to inform you that he passed away since 5 minutes in car accident,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the only memory that I have about those days.

They told me that I attended the funeral and kissed Mike good bye in his coffin and was there while they buried him under the dust, but honestly I don't recall any of this.

I only remember when I opened my eyes in the hospital and shouted as soon as I opened my eyes,

"Where are my babies?"

Mom came running to me and caressed my face softly and said,

"They are home with Sandra baby, don't worry,"

I looked at her then I looked down then cried when I didn't find my baby bump,

"What happened to my other babies?"

Mom again caressed my face and said,

"They are fine baby, you gave a birth to them this morning, just calm down,"

I cried again,

"I want my babies; bring them to me, now,"

I remember watching a doctor came running to my room with two nurses then he injected me with something, then only dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I opened my eyes again there was a stranger woman sitting on a chair beside my bed,

She said something about being a psychologist or something like that; I was struggling to open my eyes.

My eyes were stuck at the door expecting to see Mike coming in with his beautiful smile, but he never came.

I hated him, how dare he leaves me and go, how dare him didn't take me with him.

The woman was speaking but I wasn't giving attention, I wanted to go to Mike, I promised him to follow him to any place, and I should keep my promise.

At that moment I felt the woman hand on my face and she said,