Me and My Gods Pt. 02 - Mike My Hubby

Story Info
Mike my Hubby.
7.6k words
4.27
2.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters that involved in sex scene in this story are over 18

I was 20 and he was 22, when our relationship got back to normal after the changes that I made.

He began to deposit half of his money regularly in my bank account, while I joined the Law School.

We hired two maids to help taking care of my 3 gods in the house

The first was a baby sitter to babysit my baby gods while I'm out, and the other to take care of the house, but still I was the one who took care of my original god in bed every night.

Life again returned to be smooth but again it hit us.

Mike got injured in his knees during one of his matches, and he should have an urgent surgery.

Doctors said he will need at least 4 months as Physical Therapy after the surgery.

4 months for Mike at home without playing was a real nightmare, and what made things worse for him that his club has changed the coach between the seasons, so he will miss the pre-season trainings with the new coach.

It was my time to be beside him again, and that what I did.

I took care of his Physical Therapy appointments, and joined him to GYM; also I was taking care of him at night.

He was no longer able to stand on his foot, so I turned to by a wild cow girl on bed, also it became difficult for him to get erected because of the drugs he was taken to decrease the pain, so it was my duty to get him erected too.

He was getting better day after day, and finally the doctors gave him the green light to get back to his team, but it was too late, as the new coach has already settled his mind.

So my Mike used to be out of the score sheet in every game, although he was doing as much efforts as he can in training.

That was mystery for him, as he used to be one the of the best player in his team till Mike came back one night with a strange look on his face, and of course I could read him so I started,

"What's wrong baby?"

He looked down not daring to look me in the eyes and said,

"I found out the reason,"

I figured out instantly and said,

"Did the son of bitch finally tell you what he really wanted?"

He lowered his face and said,

"It is all about you,"

I looked at him, in the eyes then said,

"And what did you tell him?"

He lowered his face and said,

"I should ask you first before giving him my reply,"

Then he looked at me suddenly and said,

"Why aren't you surprised? Did you know?"

I got on my knees before him and said,

"Look at me Mike,"

He raised his eyes reluctantly then I added.

"I told you before, most of your team-mates approached me, I don't know what you told them about me in bed, but most of them got erected the moment I start talk to any of them."

He lowered his face again and got blushed when I said impatiently,

"Look at me while we are talking, we are both adults."

He raised his full of tears eyes to me and said with his cracked voice,

"I didn't tell them much I just wanted to show off how my wife is, is,"

He couldn't continue as he burst in tears then said with his cracked voice,

"I'm sorry baby,"

I lifter his head with my hand and looked at him in the eyes and said,

"Baby, don't you dare feel ashamed, you have done nothing wrong, you just need to know that you are my god, but not their god, they feel envy of you, they are just some pigs who can think with their dicks.

He looked at me with his wet eyes but could say nothing so I continued,

"I know how to deal with your team mates, but for my surprise I was approached also from your coach,"

His eyes were full of anger when he said,

"The son of bitch, how dare him."

I caressed his face with my both hands and said,

"Baby, that happens all the time, I knew women are chasing you, and also men are chasing me, it is not about them it is about us,"

He was still speechless so I added,

"Last time between us he threatened me to keep you all the time of the score sheet unless I sleep with him,"

His breaths was high and his face was full of anger when he said,

"And what did you tell him,"

I sighed then said,

"I told him it is for you to decide, so if he wanted me he should ask your permission first,"

He stood on his feet suddenly and shouted,

"You told him to get my permission, what do you think of me? Am I a pimp?"

I pulled him to sit down again and said with patience,

"No baby, you are my husband, my lover, and my god, I'm yours only yours, and I told you that many times, if you want to share me with any one I will obey at once, if you put me in a monastery, and turned me to a nun I will obey."

He looked at me speechless so I added,

"I know you Mike and I know you want me to sleep with your coach, so let's not waste more time, if you want to me fuck him, just tell me,"

His face was blushed, and he looked at the floor, and said,

"Baby I don't mean to,,"

I interrupted him again and said,

"Say the words and I will obey,"

He raised his eyes while the tears were running on his checks,

"Baby I have no other choices to keep my carrier going, please fuck my coach,"

I hugged him closely and said,

"Ok baby, don't worry, you will return to shine again,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 20 and he was 22 when I stepped in a luxury hotel room one night.

James, my husband coach was waiting for me there.

He was over fifty years old, but in good shape for his age.

He met me at the door taking my hand between his hands than raised it to kiss softly while looking in my eyes.

I don't know what he was thinking at that moment, was he thinking by behaving polite that will not make him a son of bitch blackmailer?

I stepped in the room and sat at the edge of the bed, pushing my pretty well shave long leg out of my sultry dress slit.

He looked at me bare leg with wide hungry eyes and I could see his erection is rising under his short.

I looked at him and said,

"You finally got what you wanted,"

He cleared his throat and said,

"I dreamt of this moment since my eyes laid on you,"

I kicked my high heel shoes away and said,

"Ouuuf, those high heels are killing my feet,"

I then leaned on the bed on my elbows and said,

"Will you massage my feet please?"

He cleared his throat and said, while getting on his knees before me,

"It will be my honor Jessica,"

He then put my both legs on his chest and started rubbing both of them, and I faked moaning and said,

"Ouuuhh, you are doing a good job,"

He kept rubbing my feet while I was faking my pleasure then he lifted on of my feet to his mouth and started sucking my toes.

He sucked my toes one after one slowly and softly, things were begging to be hotter and my moans turned to be real not faked.

He began to go up by his mouth, kissing my feet then my knees till up my thighs, he was kissing, licking. Sucking and soft biting, the son of bitch knew what he was doing.

I was still dressed in full, so he asked me softly,

"Will my princess be generous to take off this dress so I can continue my massage?"

The question pulled me back to reality; I was starting to lose myself under his touches, so I looked at him then said,

"Will you do it for me?"

He cleared his throat and said,

"You are so generous tonight my princess,"

I stood on my feet and turned my back to him giving his the access to unzip my dress.

For my surprise the son of bitch cupped the zip between his lips and started to pull it down slowly.

He was using his lips with experience, to kiss, lick and suck each part that shows out of my body while pushing the zip down, actually he was getting on me as my breaths were getting higher, and started to moan softly.

When he reached down to my ass he stopped and started to lick and soft bite my ass checks, and that began to drive me wild, the son of bitch didn't even start to use his hands yet.

He then left the zip and pulled my thong down using his mouth, and when my ass hole was on the show he buried his face between my ass checks and started licking my ass hole.

"Ouuufff,"

My moans were starting to get higher,

He then again returned to the zip and pulled it down then returned to my thong.

When he finished unzipping my dress, my thong was down at my ankles and my body was on fire.

I stepped out of my dress and my thong then turned to face him fully naked, he was still on his knees before me.

He looked at my naked body with hungry eyes and said,

"My god, you are more beautiful than what I imagined."

As usual my body melted to his sweet words so I said,

"You like what you see old man?"

He smiled in confidence and said,

"You will see what that old man can do princess,"

I sat on the bed edge then opened my legs showing my well shaved pussy to him and said erotically,

"Show me what you can do to please our friend here,"

He got on his knees before me then buried his face between my legs.

He started to kiss and soft biting my thighs, I was still sitting bending on my hands on the bed.

Then he came close to my clit with his tongue, and then began to lick it softly and slowly.

I bended down using my elbows, my breaths was getting higher while my body was shivering.

He kept licking it softly and then he cupped my clit with his both lips while his tongue was licking it faster.

"Ohhhh, ouuuf," I moaned in real pleasure.

He started to move his lips and his tongue faster and harder, my pussy was getting wet, as my body was building an orgasm, when my body collapsed on the bed.

My breaths were getting higher, and my moans were getting louder, my orgasm was coming soon, when he stopped suddenly and stood on his feet.

I looked at him with astonished eyes, while he said between quietly,

"Do you want a drink princess?"

I nodded in approval although I was really annoyed.

He poured 2 glasses of wine then returned back and got on his knees again and said,

"Here's your glass princess,"

And instead of giving it to me in my hand he poured it on my cunt,

"ouuuf, it is chilling,"

He laughed in confidence and said,

"The heat will wash the chilling out soon princess,"

He took a sip of his wine then put the glass beside him then started again to lick my pussy.

He was licking and sucking the wine mixed with my own juice and my body sweat.

Soon my body was building new orgasm.

"Ouuf, yeah right there such harder, ouuufff,"

I was moaning in pleasure while he was sucking my pussy lips and licking my clit.

My legs were beginning to stiff, and my moans were getting higher when he stopped again and stood on his feet saying,

"Sorry my princess I need to take off my clothes,"

I knew what he was doing, but the problem was that his normal old trick was working, as at that moment I would beg him to let me come.

He took off his T-shirt then his shorts then his erected dick jumped out.

He then got on his knees again after long two minutes of waiting on fire then poured some wine again on my pussy, then said as if he was talking to my pussy,

"Sorry for keep you waiting my friend,"

I was angry of what he was doing that I thought to kick his face, and walk out of the room, but at that moment my body was on fire, so instead of walking over him I submitted my body to his moves waiting for him to allow me to come.

He started again to suck my pussy, and he was really sucking it this time.

My body again built the orgasm, the more he sucks the nearer it became, and finally I reached my orgasm,

"Ouuufff, I'm, I'm coming," I screamed

Then the pleasure attacked my body like waves, it was a massive one that I kept coming for more than two minutes.

He kept sucking my cunt, while my body was quacking on the bed and my screams were filling the room.

I was laying on the bed trying to catch my breaths when he held my legs up and moved his body between them.

Then he pushed his dick inside my pussy aggressively, and I scrammed loudly.

"Ouuuff, be gentle please,"

He opened my legs wider and started to push his dick inside my wet pussy harder and said between his high breaths,

"Fuck being gentle, I will destroy your pussy bitch,"

I inhaled when he called me a bitch, I didn't get used to be called that so I said between my breaths,

"No, don't, don't call me that,"

He kept pushing inside me harder and faster, and my screams were getting higher while he was saying,

"You are my bitch for tonight,"

I was moving my body to meet his aggressive thrusts when I said,

"Noooooo, please don't call me that, ouuuffff,"

He stopped suddenly and said,

"You are my bitch, say it,"

My body was on fire, and dirty talks were getting me wilder, but I didn't want to submit to that blackmailer old son of bitch,

"No, I'm not,"

He started moving slowly inside me, putting my body on more fire, and said,

"Ok, as you wish,"

I moved my body closer to take more of his dick but he was moving back,

"Fuck me son of bitch," I screamed suddenly

He giggled and said,

"I only fuck my bitches, are you one of them?

I was so horny and need to come, and after all I need to please him for Mike sake (that's how I convinced myself to submit to him), so I shouted,

"Yes I'm, fuck me now please,"

He kept moving his dick slowly inside me and said,

"You are what?"

I screamed,

"I'm your bitch for tonight; my body is yours, fuck me harder please I'm on fire,"

He then put my legs on his shoulders and started to move his hips faster and harder inside me while saying,

"You like getting drilled by older men bitch,"

I screamed again,

"I like your dick inside me, fuck, ouuuuf, fuck harder I'm your bitch,"

He pushed harder inside me while my body was moving hysterically on the bed and suddenly I screamed,

"Ohhh holy shit, I'm coming, oooohhhhh,"

Then I felt the pleasure waves attacking me again and he kept fucking me till my orgasm faded away.

He pulled his dick out allowing my juice to leak out of my pussy, but then he ordered me,

"On your fours bitch,"

I was trying to catch my breath but I got on my fours immediately,

He pushed his back inside me instantly, holding my body from my hips and started fucking me faster from behind.

"My god, your pussy is amazing bitch," he said between his high breaths.

I was screaming in pain and pleasure, his dick was reaching deeper and deeper with each thrust, and then he extended his hand and pulled my long blond hair and said,

"Now let's get rougher,"

I screamed out of pain and pleasure, and screamed,

"Yeaaah, destroy my cunt, I'm yours, use me, and fuck me harder,"

My dirty talks drove him wilder while fucking me harder and faster, and soon my orgasm was hitting my body again,

"Ouuuuf, fuck, I'm coimg, ouuuufff."

He pulled out his dick when he felt my juice covering his dick, and buried his face in my pussy licking and sucking my juice saying,

"My god, your juice is tasty bitch,"

I pushed my body back while still trying to catch my breaths, allowing him to suck each drop of my juice.

He then got the glass of wine and poured it on my ass hole then buried his face between my ass checks.

"Hold on please let me catch my breaths, ouuufff," I moaned while he started to lick my ass hole and pushed his tongue inside it.

He stood on his feet then pushed his dick in my ass hole.

I felt a wave of pain attacking my body so I screamed,

"Oh my god, ouuuff, it hurts,"

He ignored me and held my hips with his both hands then started to push harder and faster inside my ass hole,

"Ouuuf, fuck, ouufff, fuck me harder; tear this dirty hole with your dick,"

He kept pushing inside me, my screams were getting higher and mixed with his high breaths when he said,

"You like getting fucked in your ass bitch?"

I screamed,

"Yeaaah, fuck me in my forbidden hole, fuck me harder, ouuuffff,"

He kept fucking me while I extended my hand to rub my pussy, I wanted to come again, my body was getting hungrier and hotter and the orgasm again was attacking me,

"Ouuufff, I'm coming again, ohhhhh,"

He kept pushing inside my ass hole till I finished my orgasm then he pulled out his dick and said,

"Suck my dick bitch, finish me off,"

I struggled to turn back to face him, then I took his dick in my mouth.

I felt cheap to suck his dick that was covered by my pussy, my ass and his pre cum smells and tastes, but I sucked his dick in a hungry way as if my life was depending on that.

He didn't take long to reach his orgasm as he suddenly groaned and screamed,

"Ohh, I'm coming bitch,"

I kept sucking his dick while he was pushing his dick inside my mouth till I felt his hot Creampie in my mouth, I pulled it out to take some ropes on my face, then I put it back in my mouth sucking it till last drop.

He stood before me panting while I was swallowing his seeds and my face was covered by his cum.

He smiled with confidence, and said,

"What do you think now bitch?"

I laid on my back wiping his cum from my face then lick it in my mouth and said,

"Not bad for your age old man,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I returned home that night a new turn over in my life was waiting for me.

Mike was waiting for me in our bed room naked and fully erected.

I was exhausted after that old man fucked the shit out of me, but I couldn't say NO to my god.

He said when he saw me,

"Can you suck my dick baby?"

I got on my knees and got between his legs and started sucking his dick when he said,

"Did you enjoy your night baby?"

I nodded in approval and kept sucking his dick.

"Was he good? any good?" he asked again

I nodded again looking at him in the eyes while sucking.

"Did he make you come?" he asked,

I nodded again.

"How many times?" he asked began to be nervous

I pulled his dick out and replied,

"Several times," I replied briefly then returned to suck.

"How many times could he cum?"

I pulled out his dick again and said,

"Two." I replied briefly again.

He said,

"Two times? That old man could reload again?"

I ignored his comment and kept sucking.

"Come on take off your clothes and rid me," he said and laid back on the bed.

I took off my clothes slowly then rid his cock.

"Tell me about the second round,"

I was moving my body up and down on his dick when I said,

"He fucked my face, ouuuff, to get erected, ouufff,"

He started to move his body under me to meet my moves and said,

"Then," he said

"He tied my hands and shoved my pantie in my mouth," I said starting to feel so horny of Mike dick and the good memories,

"What? Was he that rough to you?" he was pushing inside me harder

"ooohhh ouuuuf, yeah he was," I replied, my orgasm was so near.

"oohhhh, Did you like it?" he asked

"Ouufff, yeaaah, ooohh yes, I liked it,"

"Is his dick bigger than mine?" He asked pushing inside me deeper.

"Ohhhh fuck, ouuuff, no, not even close, but he knows how to use it," I replied then screamed,

"Ouuuuffff I'm coming, ouuuuf,"

Then my body was quacking over his body, but he kept pushing inside me harder,

"Then what happened? He asked

I didn't reply to him as I was still recovering from y massive orgasm, but he didn't give me a chance as he kept pushing harder and deeper and asked again.

"Tell me,"

I was panting trying to catch more air when I said

"He, he, ooooh, fucked me in both holes, ouuuufff and was calling me slut and bitch,"

He was listening was wide eyes, his dick was rock hard, then he said,

"Get on your fours bitch,"

I inhaled deeply when he called me bitch, it was his first time to do so.

I got on my fours, and he shoved his dick aggressively from behind in my cunt, then extended his hand and pulled my hair,