Me and My Grandma Pt. 02: Fun Night

Story Info
Full sex day, and fun night.
8.7k words
4.63
19.5k
31

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters are fiction and over 18 years old

This is part 2 of my story Me and grandma

In Part 1 Mickey seduced his grandmother Emma into sex

Hope you will enjoy Part 2

It was almost 8 am when I opened my eyes to find my naked grandma between my legs sucking my dick; it was lovely way to wake up like that.

"Morning hungry baby," I said with a sleepy voice,

"Morning daddy," she left her head to look at me, and then took my dick again in her mouth trying to figure out how to deal with it.

She was trying to take all of it proving her ability of sucking dicks, but as much my dick grow in her mouth as much she find herself more helpless.

After 5 minutes of trials she only could get 8 inches in her mouth, and as I wanted to cum I went for her help.

I stood up on my feet beside the bed held her head then began to fuck her mouth; she coughed, and produced more saliva that was dropping out of her mouth.

My dick got deeper and deeper, as I push harder inside her mouth, fucking her mouth walls, and deep in her throat, "Play in my balls." I moaned

She played in my 2 balls with her 2 hands witch always enhance my orgasm.

After another 5 minutes of face fucking, high breath and moans, I grunted while my orgasm is coming at the door.

With final aggressive thrust, my cum exploded out of my dick down to her throat and she swallowed it, she kept my dick in her mouth taking each drop of my cum, till last one,

"Am I getting better in pleasuring your dick daddy?" she looked at me in hope.

I played in her hair and said, "Good girl."

I went to the shower without another word, but before entering I said "Now go, prepare some breakfast for us baby," and closed the door behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes later I entered the kitchen and she was at the microwave preparing our breakfast, I came close to her.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her nick, "Morning baby, thank you for your excellent waking me up."

She turned to me with a big smile on her face, "Any time daddy, I'm all yours." and gave me a deep hug.

I left her and headed to the table waiting for my breakfast, witch was made perfectly.

"Now what's your plan for today daddy?!" she said with excitement in her face while she was eating.

"You will know in time baby, but I promise you will have your most sex day in your life."

She laughed "Didn't I already have it yesterday?!" she said with dreamy voice,

I looked at her eyes deeply and said, "Every day with me will a sex surprise for you baby".

As we finished our breakfast I said," Now get dressed baby, we will go out."

She stood enthusiastically, and said with full excitement "Will be ready in 10 minutes, but first let me wash the dishes,"

Now she became a housewife, good girl she became, she is doing things she never done when visiting us.

I walked out of the kitchen then stopped at the door, and said with my dominate tone, "Emma, no pantie, and no bra today." then I left without adding a word.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later we were on my motorbike, she rode back to me holding my tightly while I drive, she was laughing and screaming like school girls, and for the first time I began to enjoy being with her.

I drove to the town mall, helped her to go off the motorbike and she made sure to show me throw her very short tiny skirt how obedient she is, as she wore no panties and her pussy was shaved.

"Remember most of the sellers here know me and know you are my grandma, so try to be as conservative as you can." I said.

She leaned to me holding my arm, "But that's the opposite of what you told me that we will have a full sex day!!" she joked

I took her arm in mine and said, "That will add more thrill to the day baby."

It was before 10 am, and the mall was almost with no visitors.

We stopped by some shops windows, grandma was hanging in my arm like a school girl will do with her new boyfriend, "Come baby we will buy you some new clothes," I said while heading to a women store that I know.

"Why daddy, don't you like my style" she said with sad face.

I looked at what she was wearing, (don't know what a dress code that she follows), a tiny short skirt, with wide long T-shirt.

"No" I replied briefly

We entered the store "Morning Sara," I began with the saleswoman.

Sara's face brightened when she saw me "Morning Da,,, Mickey, how can I help?"

I noticed the change of her tone but neglected it

"Need to buy new outfits to my lovely grandma, can you please help her? we need a full style change."

Grandma looked at me vaguely, she seemed doesn't like my comments about her style, but I ignored her.

"Will be out for a while as I need to buy things for me, could you assist while I'm out Sara?" I said and headed to the door.

15 minutes later I came back to the store where I left my Grandma, she returned to her bitch mode and was arguing with the sales woman.

"I told you, I will never wear such crap," she was yelling at poor Sara, who looked at me desperately,.

"What's going on Grandma?" I asked with smiling face,

Grandma calmed down immediately and said with low voice, "She is choosing unsuitable clothes for me Mickey!!"

Sara looked surprised of the tone and the behavior changes.

"Ok Sara will take care of that."

Sarah moved to her disk and I took my grandma in a tour in the store, I chose different varieties of blouses, and handed them to her.

"Daddy I cannot wear these tiny blouses." she begged,

"Why baby?" I asked, could see tears in her eyes.

"Because of these" she pointed at her royal size breast, "People used to stare and make fun of me when I show them off, Can't you see how big they are?! That's why I always try to hide them, please Daddy, don't make me wearing them," she begged again now tears are running on her face.

I took her between my arms and said with my most tender voice, "Fuck people baby, your tits are stunning, and we will show them off as much as we want,"

I took her arm and led her to the changing room,

"Try some of them and be ready for your reward here, want your cunt wet and ready for me when I came back," I whispered in her ears before shutting the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later I opened the door wide open, she was naked and playing with her cunt rapidly, "Oooooh fuck, that was too hot daddy," She said with horny voice

I said while stroking my dick witch was out of my jeans and already wet and fully erected, "Have you been listening bitch?!! "

She said, still rubbing her we cunt, "Although she was trying to have a low profile, but I heard her loud moans, and soft screams, Is this Sara one of your women daddy?!!" she asked.

I interrupted the conversation "Turn around and bend to the wall' I ordered firmly and she obeyed at once.

I inserted my dick inside her wet ready cunt with an aggressive thrust, holding her hips and start fucking her from behind.

Her screams began almost immediately "Oooh daddy fuck me hard I love your dick inside me,, ouuuf it is so big and thick!!!"

I started to move faster and fucking harder "Don't you afraid of getting caught fucking your grandson in public slut?!! I asked her through my high breath. '

"Fuck the people daddy," she repeated my words through her loud screams.

"Fuck me harder please, tear this pussy a part, oooh fuuuuck I'm going to cum soon" she continued her screams even louder.

I start spanking her ass while fucking her, and she was screaming of pain and pleasure, then with her legs shaking, her body quaking I felt my dick getting drenched with her juice

"Ooooooh god," she said while enjoying her massive orgasm, with loud shaky voice.

I kept fucking her for one more minute before her orgasm was fading, then I pulled out my still fully erected dick from her cunt.

My grandma inhaled loudly and collapsed on the floor trying to catch her breath.

She shifted herself after a while, and sat on her ass on the floor saying with a wide smile on her face while looking at my dick, "Oooh daddy cannot believe you still didn't cum after fucking 2 of your sluts!!!"

I helped her to be on her feet, then returned my dick under my jeans "Remember I got my load just an hour ago in a sweet mouth, and my dick will need more than 2 sluts to get my second load" I said with proud tone.

She approached me stroking my dick over my jeans, "The sweet mouth can help again," she said teasingly.

I kissed her lips briefly, "We don't have much time, as that Sara should be here in any minute" I said

For the first time she noticed that we are alone in the shop.

"Where did you send her?!!" she asked wondering,

I smiled proudly and said, "She went to the mall toilets, she needs to return to her conservative shape after her 2 massive orgasms."

She leaned at me teasingly "You are such a devil daddy."

I left the changing room then returned with something in my hand, "Turn around and lean to the wall" I ordered with my dominate tone

She obeyed in a heartbeat, "Oh will fuck m again daddy?" she asked excitedly

I inserted something in her cunt and she inhaled loudly "What a fuck,, what is this daddy?!!" she asked with full excitement

"Vibrator baby, keep it in your sweet cunt for me." I joked

She stood uncomfortably "I feel weird,, but nice and excited" she said with dizzy voice

"Good," I replied briefly then said, "Now we need to choose from this new collection, we need to show the world what they missed in the last years," pointing at her mountain tits.

"As you wish daddy," she whispered while looking down,

I kissed her check and said "Good girl"

I looked at her while she is still naked, she was short, her head almost reaches my shoulders, her big breasts not matching with her not more than 130 pound weight, she has good legs still impressive at her age, and also we can add sensual lips, needy tide cunt, and hungry mouth to her advantages.

She was a good woman to fuck, although if we compared her with many women of mine she will definitely lose.

But the thrill of committing my first incestuous fuck, and taming this bitch turning me wild the moment I touch her.

I might sound arrogant and selfish, to you, but at age of twenty with too many options and no one to say No to me, you might have an excuse to forgive me.

Sarah finally returned, to the shop I was out of the changing locked room she was walking with some difficulty but also with shine bright face.

Grandma called me" Mickey can you come here please?"

"No grandma, it's better to come out to consult Sara" I replied

She opened the door walked out hesitatingly,

I whistled in admiration, "Wow" I said when I saw how she looks in her tiny blouse that pushes her tits out of it.

Yes, I was exaggerating as she didn't look that amazing, but I wanted to add to her self confidence

"You look stunning madam," Sara followed me.

Grandma looked very happy "Isn't it too much?!" she said, pointing at how tiny it is.

"No way," I and Sara replied in the same voice.

30 minutes later we left the shop, it was almost 12 pm, grandma changed her wide stupid T-shirt and walked with me in a nice tiny cut blouse with 2 buttons free, that if we added to her tiny short skirt leaves nothing for imagination,

She looked as slut as she is deep inside.

"Time for lunch baby" I said

"if it will be a nice new load in my mouth, that will be great daddy," she said while hanging in my arm and got stuck in my body.

"Didn't you get enough slutty bitch?!!" I whispered

She whispered back in my ear "Never."

I put my hand in my pocket and pushed a button in the remote that I kept there.

Grandma inhaled deeply "Daddy did you turn on the vibrator" she said through her breathes

I grinned and nodded, she was breathing fast now although it was only on speed 1

"Come on baby let's buy some lunch" I said while taking her hand and she followed reluctantly

"Da, daddy ttthis thing issss putting my boddddy on fire," she stammered

"I promised you will have the best sex day in your life, and I'm trying to keep my promise," I replied with a nice smile on my face.

I bought for her surprise some sandwiches

"Won't we sit down and have our lunch?!! I thought you will invite me to decent restaurant!!" she was talking with difficulty while trying to squeeze her legs to minimize the vibrator reaction to her body

"Walk straight young lady, or else everybody will notice something is wrong," I said teasing her.

She tried her best "This is torture daddy," she joked

I pushed my remote to speed No 2, and she moaned loudly

"Come on, we will have our lunch in a nearby garden," I said while she was hanging in my arm, doing her best to keep her balance.

The garden was about 3 minutes walking, but it seemed to her like ages as she was trying to walk normally while the vibrator are getting her more wild

I choose a nearby bench and we sat down there, she crossed her legs, once she sat down, biting her lips.

"How am I supposed to eat now?!! my teeth are stuck together and my mouth is dry" she said with high fast breath.

My reply was only a smirk on my face.

"Please daddy, I need your dick inside me now." she begged

I pushed the button and stopped the vibrator and she inhaled deeply "Noooo that's more torturing, please daddy turn it on again," she said with full frustration

I was amused of her horny reaction so I turned it on again pushing the speed to No 3.

"Ooohh fuck," she was about to scream but I managed to put my hand on her mouth at the right moment.

"I will, I will try, to to eat daaaddy with no moooore complains" she stammered through high breath, while squeezing her legs

We ate the sandwiches and meanwhile I noticed that she was right.

The people that walk around were staring at her big breasts and laugh, but she was in another world to notice.

After I ate my sandwich I helped her on her feet

Her breaths now faster and higher,

I took her hand and headed to the toilets, she was not able to move, her body leaning forward, she looks like a woman that got her period suddenly.

We entered the women toilets luckily it was empty.

I chose one of them, stepped in, then closed the door.

I took something out of my bag "Open your mouth bitch" I ordered

She obeyed and stood still while I put a gag ball in her mouth.

"Now we will be sure that you will not make a scandal here screamer bitch," I said

She said something that I didn't recognize and I didn't care to.

I unzipped her skirt and letting it drop to the floor, turn the vibrator off then take it out of her hot soaked wet cunt, then licking her cunt juice of it.

I turned her and she leaned to the wall immediately spreading her legs, she was so horny and needed to get fucked.

I took out my semi erected dick and move it up and down her pussy lips, I heard her muffled moans, I kept teasing her cunt and she kept pushing her cunt to my dick trying to insert it in.

My dick got almost ready so I aggressively inserted it inside her tiny wet cunt.

"Oooh baby your cunt is so tide no matter I try to widen it to suit my dick" I said while moving my hips back and forth.

Her muffed moans was now more obvious, One of my hands are pulling her from her hip the other is pulling her hair and I start fucking her deeper and faster, I wanted to cum myself it was also tutoring for me to not cum after fucking 2 sluts.

The more I fuck her the more the noise she is creating became noticeable; anyone who entered the toilet will hear her muffled moans and the music of flesh against flesh.

Her juice leaked out of her pussy after less than a minute as she reached her orgasm, she was too horny to resist it, but I kept fucking her while her orgasm fading, and while she was building another one.

I kept fucking her in the same fast aggressive rhythm as my body turned to a fucking machine, her legs are shaking, and her muffled moans were louder.

We heard someone out and footsteps that came near from our door asking "Everything is ok?"

I replied to the female soft voice, through my high breaths, "Just some quickie sex".

The woman gasped and her footsteps faded away.

I kept fucking her while trying to hold her up, as her legs are beginning to cheat her.

My orgasm is very close and her high breaths became wilder and wilder, 3 final thrusts and I grunted wildly.

My cum exploded out of my dick, rope after rope, deep inside her cunt.

After I finished all my milk inside her, I pulled out my dick and set her hair free.

She instantly collapsed on the floor on her knees trying to catch air through the gag ball

She looked up from her submissive position with begging eyes, and I at once removed the ball gag off her mouth.

she inhaled deeply trying to take as much air as she can " Thanks daddy for letting me getting my breath back" she said during her deep fast inhalation.

I helped her on her foot kissing her mouth deeply and passionately as my cum started to leak out of her pussy.

"Can you leave me for a while daddy?! I need to clean myself and need to pee." She said still trying to catch her breaths

"Ok baby you can pee, but don't you dare remove my cum off your legs," I ordered firmly, while her eyes widened but she said nothing.

I left the toilet waiting for her out.

I noticed some old woman that was staring at me, was she the one who listened to us? I wondered.

Grandma walked out of the toilet tried to be in decent shape as she could, I looked at the lady who was staring at us with wide eyes, she was astonished to find out that I was in there with a woman as old as she.

My grandma hanged immediately in my arm, the poor woman was very exhausted to walk on her own.

I headed to the other old woman, who was sitting in her bench uncomfortably; I stood in front of her, my grandma still hanging in my arm and seemed in another world.

"Good afternoon madam," I began,

She looked at me hesitantly "Good after noon," she replied politely

"We are sorry if we pissed you off in any way, but we were so turned on that we couldn't wait till we reach home," I said looking in her wide astonished eyes,.

"I'm sorry too if I interrupted you, didn't mean to," she replied looking at my exhausted grandma.

"Are you jealous?!!" I said, pointing at my grandma.

The old lady cleared her throat and said with dry mouth "Jealous of what?!!"

I looked deeper in her eyes and said "Can I have your phone?" I said and extended my hand to her.

The lady gave it to me automatically,

I dialed my number then gave it back to her.

"Now you have my number, if you at any time need to fulfill your fantasizes just call me," I said still looking deep in her astonished eyes.

The woman looked at me with blushed face and then said "Are you ok madam? "She asked my grandma

Grandma finally talked with a voice from another world " Better than I ever imagined" and she throw her head on my shoulder, " This young man sent me to hill then return me back to heaven." she purred.

The woman cleared her throat again tried to say something while I threw my arm around my grandma shoulders and walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We returned home, grandma threw herself on the sofa looking at the room roof with dreamy eyes, I sat at her feet, then lifted her legs, placing them back on my legs, then started foot massaging her,

Granma closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure feeling relaxed.

"Thank you daddy for this dreamy day" her voice was coming from another world.

"It is only 3 PM young lady the day still ahead" I replied with a smirk on my face.