Me and My Grandma Pt. 02: Fun Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next round I lost. Grandma and mom jumped in joy and hugged each other teasing me

"Well ladies, don't be very happy, the game is not finished yet," I said

I enjoyed taking quick glimpses to mom who forgot that she was only in her under wear and bra.

I stood up and took of my shorts and deliberately show both of them my semi erected big dick that shows under my tide pantie that I was wearing.

You will ask me if I planned all of that?! I would say proudly YES.

I looked at my mother before I sat down again, and she seemed lost in my big dick as she was staring with wide eyes, and didn't say a word.

But grandma didn't leave the chance to go "Ooooooh wow daddy, now you gave me the best show that I saw in years,'' she said with erotic voice while licking her lips again.

Mom looked at her mom, "Mom stop being that naughty, he is your grandson,"

Grandma laughed "And now I'm very proud of that, if he looks like his father that means you are a lucky woman Olivia," she said teasing her daughter.

Then she continues "Does he look like his father?" grandma said with naughty voice and mom got really blushed

"Mom, stop." Mom shouted

Grandma raised her hands as if she is defeating herself "Ok ok, don't get angry now lucky woman" she said teasing her daughter.

Mom took another glass of wine, as we played the next round and grandma lost.

"you deserve that for teasing me." Mom yelled, her voice full of joy.

"Don't be that happy baby," grandma said while taking off her nightgown.

She was now naked except in her bra.

I hold a pile of cards in my hand and looked at both of them saying

"Ooooh my hands are shaking I'm afraid the cards will drop out of my hands, ooops,"

And then I dropped them under the table,

I put a fake sad smile on my face "Oh no, now I will have to go under the table to get them" I said while our laughers were loud.

Grandma said "Be sure Olivia to give him nothing that, except tiring his back searching for the cards" she said while both closed their legs tightly to be sure I will get nothing.

"Bad girls" I said collecting the cards from the floor avoiding looking at them, while they bother were looking at me under the table.

I picked the cards up then returning to the table and they both laughed and high fived.

Next round mom lost

"Well, I think we got enough tonight," mom said with wide smile trying to avoid taking off more clothes,

"Don't you dare," grandma said, "Give us a show young lady" she continued teasing her daughter.

Mom acting to be hesitated but she slipped her hands down the table and raised it again with her underwear.

"Happy now?!" she joked, faking her upset.

I fist bumped with my grandma.

Next round grandma lost.

Both, I and mom jumped and hugged each other

Mom seems that forgotten about being with no pantie and I took my first glance at her naked pussy,

Grandma pretended to be angry while she took of her bra.

She was finally full naked,

I and mom clapped our hands

"Now stand there in the middle of the kitchen, and show us your lovely naked body" mom said daring and teasing her father.

Grandma obeyed and walked to the middle of the kitchen,

She made some poses while saying and erotic way

"Do you like what you see?!"

Both I and mom laughed and clapped our hands cheering grandma for the excellent poses that she made.

Mom said, "Now stay there till next round, to see who will join you."

Last round, and I lost, actually made myself lose.

Mom jumped in the air with her half naked body and danced while saying

"I win, I'm the winner, and you are naked losers"

She kept dancing in joy, while I slipped my hands under the table and took off my pantie.

Grandma said, "Come here second naked loser, give me and the winner a clear show."

I stood up and walked naked to my grandma with my elephant slug swinging between my legs.

Grandma inhaled loudly, "Oh my god" she said, as if it is the first time to see my dick.

I tried to look shy while trying to cover my dick, but grandma warned

"Don't you dare hung man," she said in a naughty way.

"You should give us a show as I did," grandma continued.

Mom was standing on her feet forgetting about her half nudity and staring at my dick.

I sighed as if I have nothing to do and started a body show, same as the body building heroes doing during their championship, trying to be sportive not erotic, although they both were not giving attention to my show, as their eyes were stuck on my dick.

Mom inhaled "Like father like son, but in even better way," she shook her head as if she regret what she said.

"Will have to go to bed now, it is past 11 and I have work to go to tomorrow," she said seemed more than tipsy, but not drunk yet.

She bended collecting her clothes from the floor, but she dropped on the floor on her knees.

I went quickly in her rescue, but she sat on the floor laughing

"it is been a while since drank that much" she said with dizzy voice

I offered my hand and helped her on her feet.

"Now hung man, it is your duty to take your mom safe to her bed," grandma said "She deserves to be treated like a princess after this great night that she gave us" she continued

I smiled and for mom surprise, she found herself on my shoulder as I carried her.

Mom laughed like a young girl and kicked her legs in the air pretending to fight me.

Grandma dropped on the floor laughing while I hold mom

"Stop fighting young lady" I said firmly and headed to mom bed room.

Once I was there I placed my half naked mother on the bed, I was still fully naked.

Mom relaxed in her bed while I kissed her check softy, and said"Good night princess"

Mom smiled and pulled me and kissed me briefly on my lips, "Thank you Mickey for this nice night, I love you son."

I turned the lights off and closed the door.

Returned back to the living room, I found my grandma posing on the sofa, opening her legs wide while playing in her already wet cunt.

I went to her and carried her between my arms swinging her body in the air as if she is a young girl.

Grandma was laughing with all of her feelings, feeling happy, free and loved

I put her again on her feet taking her between my arms in deep passionate hug

"I love you so much Emma, I love being around you, touching you, flirting with you, fucking you, I love all of you my baby" I said with soft passionate voice

And honestly at the moment I meant each word.

Grandma raised her eyes full of tears; lift her body on her toes to kiss my lips softly

"I never felt so loved in my life like that daddy, thank you for being around me and became all my life" she said with muffin voice.

She then said with low voice, "But I'm sorry for disobeying your orders".

I looked at her wandering

"First I wore pantie and bra" she looked at me feeling really sorry "And I pulled the ass starter out of my ass hole while taking off my pantie, as I didn't want Olivia to notice, sorry daddy."

I hugged her deeply and said. "Tonight no orders, no bullshit, the remaining of the night will be about you, to satisfy your needs, making you happy and loved."

I took her to the sofa and placed her on it

She sat down, looking at me with deep love in her eyes.

I opened her legs, and buried my head between them and started to make love to her.