Me and My Grandma Pt. 02: Fun Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her head looking at me with excitement "Do we still have things to do daddy?!!" she asked like a school girl.

I left her leg and sucked her toes "Lot of things baby, now get your ass up here" I ordered.

She sat down beside me waiting for new orders.

"Now take off your cloths" I ordered again.

She stood on her feet and took them off trying to make a show but her exhausted body didn't help her much.

"From now on while mom is not at home you will be naked" I said with my dominate tone.

Her eyes widened in surprise and excitements "You want to me walk around the house naked daddy all the day?!!" she said excitedly.

I nodded then patted on my thighs.

She sat down on my legs

"I want to enjoy seeing your naked body all the day honey." I said with tender tone

She threw her arms around my nick and kissed my lips passionately

"What about you daddy? I never saw you naked till now" she said after breaking this kiss.

I smiled and said "You will get what you want soon, just be a good girl and you will get generous rewards" replied with a smile

I kissed her briefly on her mouth, then put her down on the sofa.

I stood up and went to my bag, got something out of it then returned back to her.

"Now bend down on the sofa." I ordered.

She leaned at the sofa at once, put her ass up in the air.

I came close to her from behind got on my knees, kissing her ass checks with my full mouth, then inserted something in her ass hole,

"Oooooh shit," she screamed," What's that daddy? "she asked with uncomfortable voice

"It is ass starter baby, it is only size No 1" I replied.

She said with terrified voice "Why?!! Do you intend to put this monster inside my virgin ass hole?!!! It will not fit by any meaning daddy."

I suddenly spanked her ass hardly, and she screamed of pain and surprise, then I followed by another even harder spank, and then pulled her hair aggressively,

"Who are you slut?" I asked with my dominate tone, my eyes full of anger.

She replied with tears in her eyes "I'm your slut daddy," she replied almost crying.

"Who owns this dirty body?" I asked again.

Her tears were running from her eyes "this dirty body is yours daddy, I'm yours daddy, please don't get mad of me." She begged

I looked at her for a while then said; still holding her hair, "Don't ever question me," I said with firm voice then set her hair free.

She dropped on her knees beside me while I sat again on the sofa, she put her arms around my legs looking at me and whispered "Daddy are you angry?"

I took her hand and helped her on her feet then placed her on my legs and took her in deep passionate kiss.

I was in full control of her with this dominance sometimes, tender the other times she cannot say No anymore.

"Do you feel uncomfortable with this something in your ass?" I asked her ignoring what I did to her just moments ago

She said "Not any more, I got used of it now, and honestly it felt nice in my ass" she said with worm smile on her face.

I looked in her eyes " I will do nothing to hurt you baby, I will prepare your ass to fit my dick nicely when I take your ass virginity, just listen to my orders and submit to me" I stressed on the word orders to let her know who is the boss here.

She nodded

"Now bend down gain" I ordered and she obeyed in heartbeat

I pulled out size no 1 and again she inhaled loudly as she felt suddenly empty, then I inserted size No 2, it took some effort this time, but finally it went inside well, I gave her size No 1 and ordered " lick it clean" her eyes widened at this nasty unexpected order, but she put the starter kit in her mouth then suck it with her full mouth.

I patted on her head and said "Good girl, now get on your knees to get your reward"

At once she was on her knew while I pull my dick out of my jeans.

She took my dick between her hands stroking it with both hands then began to lick and suck it.

I sat down on the sofa while she was on her knees on the floor pleasuring my dick, I suddenly stood on my feet and began fucking her mouth hard and fast.

She gagged and coughed but tried to keep her rhythm of sucking.

My dick is now deep in her throat and drenched with her saliva.

I put out my dick of her mouth, "Come on baby" I said while helping her on her feet

I carried her between my arms, and went to her bedroom.

She was swinging her legs in the air, kissing my nick and playing in my chest hair while I was carrying her to her bedroom.

I threw her on the bed and ordered, "On your all fours"

she obeyed with full excitement.

I took out size No2 and inserted size No 3.

That seems too much for the poor woman as she screamed in pain till I managed to fix it there.

She was taking her breath hardly trying to accept the awkward feeling of her full ass, I then said "lie back baby."

She obeyed with some efforts

I got my body over her and kissed her mouth, her nick and then sucked her mountain tits, "The pleasure will overcome the pain baby trust me"

She said, "I feel ok now, I was feeling weird, but it is ok now."

I stood on my feet, taking down my jeans, and inserted my dick inside her cunt.

She screamed loudly the moment t I entered her,

I held her both legs a wide and began fucking her trying to push deeper inside her tide cunt with each thrust,

"oooohh daddy that feels amazing, with this thing in my ass, fuck me daddy fuck me hard destroy my cunt" she said between her screams of pleasure

Actually I didn't need her nasty naughty talking to destroy her cunt,as I pushed her legs up, her knees were so close to her tits, in the position her cunt is wide open for me and I can reach depth that she didn't even know she has.

Her screams filled the room with pain and pleasure

"Do you like get fucked in your pussy while your ass is full bitch?" I asked her while my whole weight is dropping in her body

" Ooooouuuf daddy that feels amazing can't wait till you take my ass virginity too, I'm all yours daddy, I'm your full time slut, use me whenever you want," she said between her screams.

I kept thrusting in this position till her orgasm came up suddenly loudly wildly beyond my expectations, her exploded out of her pussy, although I thought my dick is filling her pussy completely, but the bitch was enjoying a strong massive orgasm that leads her to squirt.

Her body was quaking, tears jumped out of her eyes while saying my name "I love you Mickey, I Love you daddy, make me your slut, and fill my pussy with your cum" she was moaning and screaming.

it was 3 minutes till her orgasm subsided and I felt it will be too much for her to continue, she was in another world again

I pulled out my dick and used my hand to jerk myself.

Although I hate jerking myself but I was so horny and needed to cum, and she was in no condition to help me, but luckily I didn't take much time till I grunted loudly and start Cumming.

I straddled her body and sprayed my cum on her mountain tits and her body.

I laid on the bed and pulled her body beside me," ohhh daddy that was my most intense orgasm that I ever had in my life, I'm half dead half a live, half in hell half in heaven, you destroyed my pussy and brought it to live again, you tore my body apart and gave me strength I never know it was existent" she was saying that while her eyes is full closed, her body still shaking and shivering, her breathes were high

I took her head on my shoulder calming her and said with soft voice, "Calm down baby"

After almost another 5 minutes she opened her eyes, with a wide smile on her face, "Promise me, you will do it to me again and again, and again, use me for your pleasure, I will be your bitch, your slut, your pleasure toy, your obedient pet, but please don't ever stop fucking me."

Now I know she was totally and completely mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later it was after 5 pm.

I was in the living room when she entered naked, came to me and sat on her knees on the floor.

I kissed her on the checks and said, "Now you will call mom and tell her that you will prepare the dinner tonight"

She nodded in understanding, then stood on her feet heading to her mobile and called my mom.

She returned and began to prepare the dinner fully naked, I came from behind and kissed her nick

"You will be obedient to mom as you are to me, and you will let your bitch mode go away for good," I said softly in her ears.

She nodded again with full smile on her face while still preparing the dinner.

30 minutes later she said, "I finished the dinner daddy."

She looked really exhausted when she said, "Do you want me to put on some clothes or should I stay naked? "she asked with obedient tone.

I came close to her and take her in deep hug, then said, "Ok put on some clothes but make it brief, don't be conservative, and after all we are family here."

She nodded and went upstairs to follow my orders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom just came home the same time of everyday at 5.45 pm, we were at the kitchen.

"I'm home," She shouted once she opened the door.

Grandma walked out of the kitchen to meet her, she took her in deep hug for my mom surprise and said, ''Welcome home baby, come on you need to change, we both are starving here, the dinner will be ready in 15 minutes." Mom looked surprised and looked at me as I was at the kitchen door.

"Hi Mickey," Mom said.

"Hi Mom," I replied briefly,

Mom took off her 4 inches high heel, the poor woman is always stick to the conservative business style, always, in skirt that reaches down her knees, a long jacket, with a blouse that shows nothing of her body.

Always the same outfit but in different color each day, in addition to at least 3 inches high heel.

She slipped her feet in ordinary slipper and headed to her room "Will have a quick shower, will be ready in time mom" Mom said before she vanished upstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dinner was delicious, also wasn't fantasy, grandma proved another skill of being good at cooking, the spaghetti was great and the sausages was well cooked too.

We chatted through the table in friendly way

Mom looked relaxed of the house new atmosphere.

We finished eating, mom tried to wash the dishes as usual,but grandma didn't allow her, and again mom was surprised

"You go baby to have some relax, on the sofa, I will finish the dishes then follow," grandma said with tender voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 7.

We all were at the living room, Mom and grandma on the sofa while I was on a couch.

Grandma was having little difficulty in sitting as the starter kit was still plugged in her ass hole

"My feet is killing me, those high heels are made just to torture women," Mom said jokingly while rubbing her feet.

"Lie down baby and give them to me," Grandma said.

Mom looked surprised again, "Mom, will you foot massage me?!! That's something you never done before, even for daddy!!" Mom said wondering what's going on.

Grandma pushed Mom body slowly to lie down, and put mom's feet on her legs and said softly "Just need to be in help for you baby, now just relax."

Grandma started massaging mom feet slowly and tenderly, the bitch proved another skill.

She was always pushing the correct place, and rubbing the aching place, she knew where the pain lied exactly and went to it.

Soon, mom was totally relaxed with some soft moans

"Oooooh mom, you are amazing!!" Mom was saying that frequently while grandma was looking at me as she was waiting for her reward

I below a silent kiss in her way witch she accepted with a worm wide smile, After a while mom was still getting her nice feet massage, she looked at me with hazy eyes and asked,

"Won't you go out to meet your friends tonight too mickey?!"

"No mom, I prefer to stay home tonight too," I replied with a smile.

She shook her head in disbelief as that wasn't my usual habit.

"You feel better now baby?" grandma asked

Mom who opened her hazed eyes, "So much better mom thank you so much." Mom replied with soft voice

Grandma gave her a worm smile and said, "Any time baby."

"What do you think of playing cards?!" I asked suddenly.

Grandma replied with full excitement "Great idea daddy, let's have a fun family night."

"Actually I'm not into playing cards," Mom said hesitantly

Grandma said with upset voice, "Oh Olivia, don't be a joy killer."

"Mom, come one lets have some fun" I said, almost begging

Mom sighed than said, "ok, ok will not be the bad one here," she said with wide smile.

Soon we were around the living room table playing poker, it was my suggestion,

Grandma got a bottle of wine and glasses, mom looked at her

"What's that mom?!!" Mom said pointing at me with the edge of her eyes

"Oh come on Olivia, he is now 20 he sure can have couple of glasses with us," grandma said with a smile on her face, and again mom sighed and said nothing.

Grandma filled our glasses and sat down, yet with difficulty.

"Now tell me Mickey honestly, why didn't you go out tonight?"

Mom asked while we play and drink, and I was making sure that Mom will win every time.

"Actually it was grandma idea, as it seems you don't have much fun since daddy left to Africa," I replied and gave grandma an appreciation smile. Mom looked at grandma with tender look and touched her hand softly.

"Also I want to have as much time as I can with you and with grandma, as I will have to search for summer job by next week, I can't stay at home all day, especially if grandma left us," I continued

Mom looked at grandma and asked "Are you really leaving, next week Mom?!!"

Grandma nodded "I have been here for more than a weeks now honey, and don't want to,.."

"No Mom," Mom interrupted her, "You can stay as much as you want, we are family, and this is your house too," mom said with serious look in her eyes.

Grandma eyes were full of tears when she said, "Really Olivia?! You want me to stay?!" she said almost Crying

"Sure mom, and I wish you can stay here forever, you know it is only me and Mickey now after James left to Africa, so if you don't have to leave, please stay." Mom said touching grandma arms

Grandma stood and took mom's head between her arms, her tears are dropping on mom's head, "Thank you Olivia honey, you were always a bliss to me, although I was always a bit,,,, " she said with muffled voice

Mom interrupted her again, "Don't ever say that, you are my mother and you always have a place in my heart and my house."

"Hey, ladies, come on it should be fun night not drama night" I said jokingly

Actually I felt relived, as they both now has a good normal mother and daughter relationship.

"Mickey, now as your Grandma is staying do you still have to find a job?" mom asked

I replied, "Sure mom, it is not only about being bored staying home but also about.."

Again mom interrupted "if it is about money you know you don't have to worry about that, especially with your father new business contract in Africa," mom said with her serious look.

"Yes daddy you don't have to worry about money as I can support too, you know I don't have money problems and you know that I'm all yours." grandma interfered.

I smiled "well, you are still doing your best to turn this night to be a drama night, and I will not give you this chance" I joked.

"Sit down Emma and let's add some spice to this night to concentrate on playing and forget about tears, and drama." I continued with a smirk on my face.

They both looked at me while grandma was sitting down

"We will turn this play to strip poker." I said with a devious smile.

Grandma clapped her hands with excitement and joy, while mom shouted "No way, you both are losing your minds here."

'We are family Olivia," grandma said "What's wrong with you?!"

"And of course there will be limits Mom," I added quickly trying to convince her.

"And who will set these limits young man?!" Mom questioned.

I said quickly "Do you have a problems with limits Emma?!"

Grandma said in naughty way, "Me never, as I'm sure I will win and will enjoy seeing you both naked and trying to cover up," she said with her naughty way.

"This will be only in your dreams sweetheart, "I replied

"I accept the challenge, and look forward to see you naked in the middle of this room," I replied daring her.

"Hey both of you, have some polite in talking, no one is going to be naked here," Mom shouted with wide smile.

"Haha, So you are the one who afraid of losing, or maybe you are afraid to show off your body to us," Grandma said daring my mother.

"Mom stop, "Mom shouted with blushed face," Mickey is here."

"It will not be his first time to see you naked honey, he is your son, nothing to be shy about here" grandma shouted back.

Mom looked hesitated, but I didn't give her a chance,

"Emma stop pushing her, she is of course afraid of losing, although she won all the rounds this night," I said teasing my mother.

Mom looked at me with daring eyes, and said, "You think so young man?! so get ready of taking off all your clothes."

Grandma yelled with joy," Yeah, this is the spirit"

Grandma filled our glasses again, and we started the naughty game.

First round, I lost, so I took off my socks.

Both show high and grandma said

"This a cheat, we don't wear socks so socks will not count."

"Not my mistake ladies, sure socks count" I replied with a smirk on my face.

We began playing again and mom lost,

She took off her slippers.

Grandma shouted, "I'm playing with cheaters"

Mom high fived with me and laughed loudly, while drinking her fourth glass of wine, she was into the game, and wine is helping.

Played again and I lost.

"Now let's see what you will take off this time," Mom shouted with joy.

I took off my T-shirt, and show my athletic body.

Mom whistled and said, "What a good show you gave us young man." Grandma licked her lips with high voice saying, "Actually he has a yummy body." then she winked to my mother and they both laughed and high fived.

The next round grandma lost,

"Now let's see what you will show us Mom," Mom said teasingly.

Grandma laughed and said," I'm afraid you will see nothing."

We both looked confused, but she slipped her hands under the table and then raised them holding her pantie. And said,

"Nothing to show, unless you both got under the table" she said with naughty smile

She than she sprayed her legs in naughty way, and said, "Who dare to look?!!"

She was wearing a night gown so after taking off her pantie there was nothing to be shown

"We don't have to go under table Emma, you will be all naked in a short while," I laughed.

Grandma dared me, "In your dreams baby."

Next round mom lost we both looked at her with anticipation.

"Well it is hot here anyway" she said with a naughty smile, and then she took off her t-shirt, and she shows here massive breasts that covered with a push up bra.

I and grandma shouted in joy "Whooowho, Finally we got something " I said with loud voice teasing my mother.

Next round mom lost again, and I fisted bump with my grandma

Mom slipped her hands under the table and raised them holding her shorts.

"Now I'm thinking to get under the table and enjoy what underneath" I said teasing her.

Mom pinched my bare shoulder teasingly, "Don't you dare young man," she said warning me with wide smile.

"You only need 2 rounds to go mom" I said teasingly,

"And you too," pointed to grandma.

Grandma again filled our glasses as the great part will start by next round.