Me and My Grandma Pt. 05: Orgy

Story Info
My Grandma will enjoy her first orgy.
11.9k words
4.54
9k
13
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters are over 18

No need to repeat the morning routine, BJ with grandma, then shower, preparing breakfast, then fucking her after mom leaving to her work, then sleep again.

At 11 I woke her up and took her again to Janie's house.

We were there at 12, Janie opened the door naked,

"Her daddy and Emma," she said with wide smile,

We heard James inside the door saying, "Daddy come in her please," he was naked too.

Emma undressed herself the moment that she stepped in the house.

Both Janie and James were hugging me kissing my nick giving me a worm welcome.

We went to the living room and I sat, still fully dressed, the three of them were standing naked waiting for my orders.

I slowly took of my shorts and my underwear,

"On your knees bitches, suck my dick" I ordered.

The three of them were on their knees triple teamed on my dick, it was an intense attention for my dick, three mouths compete together for my dick pleasure, I rested my head on the sofa wrapping my arms under my head closing my eyes and submitted my body to the intense pleasure.

After 5 minutes of only the sucking sound in the room, the doorbell range.

"Open the door Janie and let them in" I ordered.

Janie got on her feet quickly then she returned with three young boys

They were three of my friends that I met last night, and I invited them to the party.

Sam and Willy my friends since high Scholl, they didn't have a chance to go to college, and now working together as cars mechanicals and they both came to spend their lunch hour with us.

The third was Mark, he was in summer vacation just like me.

"Hey guys" welcome to the party, take off your clothes and join us," I told them

The three of them undressed themselves and were ready naked stroking their dicks.

"Join them Janie," I ordered, and Janie walked to them with wide eyes.

The three of them pulled her body towards them and made a circle around her, one kissing her mouth, the second sucking her tits and the last one, got on her knees and lifted one of her leg on his shoulder and started sucking her cunt.

Janie's moans were like music in the room as she enjoys the full attention that she got, while both James and Emma were sucking my dick.

"On your back Emma," I ordered her

She laid on the floor in a moment.

"Eat her cunt bitch," I ordered James.

James buried his head between her legs and she started moaning instantly, then I got from behind him and started fucking his ass.

I was positioning him to face his wife, and watch her enjoying three young men attention.

"Come on guys, take turns on her." I told them pointing to Janie.

The three of them knew what to do.

Mark lied on his back while Sam and Willy helped her to ride his dick, she inhaled and moaned when Mark full dick was inside her pussy, her back was against mark her face was against her hubby

Both young me, got their dicks near her mouth and now she was stroking one dick with a hand and the second dick was in her mouth while mark was moving her body up and down on his nice 7 inches dick.

Emma was now screaming as she was building nice orgasm out of James mouth, while I was fucking his ass like crazy and he was screaming like a cheap slut, he was trying to stroke his dick, while looking at his wife got gang banged.

Mark moved and got Janie on her fours and start fucking her cunt on doggy style.

Other young men got on her knees, so Janie can give their dicks some attention.

Mark was fucking her like crazy spanking her ass hardly while Willy was pushing his dick deep inside her mouth.

In two minutes Janie's screams mixed with Emma screams, and they both reached their first orgasm,

Mark sensed Janie's squirt so he pulled out and let the flood spray the room.

Mark moved from behind and Willy took his place, Janie still not fully recovered of her orgasm, but they didn't give her a chance.

Willy now was fucking deep inside her wet pussy with his nice 5 inches dick, and she was trying to catch her breath, and her screams turned to be roars.

Still Sam pushing his dick inside her mouth shutting her roars up, while Mark was stroking his dick.

Emma recovered from her orgasm, and was looking at Janie with envious eyes, wanted to be in her place, I was still fucking James ass harder, his head was in on the floor trying to catch his breath after his arms cheated him.

"Oooooh fuck I love your dick daddy fuck my dirty ass harder," he was repeating these words like a recorder.

Mark sat on a couch while Willy lead Janie to him, she lowered her body ending on Mark legs and start sucking him, while Willy was holding her hips and start pounding her from behind.

Willy kept fucking her for a minute than he pulled out suddenly, and she inhaled feeling empty, buy soon enough she felt full again with the 6 inch Sam's dick who was still fresh and fucked her as hard as he can.

Her legs were shaking as she was standing on her feet, but Sam didn't show merci in fucking her, while Mark was pulling her head down to deep throat his dick.

2 minutes Sam pulled out, and Willy took his turn.

They kept taking turns on her for about 10 minutes, and when the sense her coming orgasm, they pull out and change turns, not giving her to come.

The boys had no merci on her.

She was screaming and roaring when Mark was giving her gave her a chance.

"I want to cum please, you are driving me crazy, my body is on fire," she screamed suddenly.

The boys laughed and hi fived, showing her no merci.

Will took his turn but instead of fucking her cunt he shoved hos dick in her ass hole.

"Ooooohhh," she didn't say much we can understand, as Mark pulled her head again to his dick.

Willy was fucking her ass and she was shouting with some unknown words, then when willy pulled out, she dropped on her knees, but Sam pushed her to her feet again and started pounding her in her ass again.

After 2 minutes of hard ass fucking, he pulled out then pushed his dick in her pussy and started fucking her.

The good boy finally showed merci and decided to give her what she was dying for.

In less than a minute she was quacking roaring, shaking and her flood exploded out of her pussy, her body was moving in crazy way, while the liquid were messing everything around the room, then she collapsed on the floor, crying, and laughing in the same time before her eyes closed and passed out.

James was looking at his wife, stroking his dick feeling so hot of watching his wife gang banged in front of his eyes.

Emma was rubbing and fingering her pussy while watching with hungry eyes.

Come on guys, you can take turns here too, I said while pointing to James ass.

The three boys pulled James on his fours, and Mark started to fuck him immediately with his 7 inches dick.

They were taking turns on his ass like they did with Janie while I sat on the couch and took Emma on my dick entering her back door, she was moving up and down in crazy move, feeling the lust eating her body.

I pulled out then entering her pussy, "Mark, will you share this slut with me?" I called Mark

Who came immediately leaving Willy and Same taking turns on James ass.

Mark lift Emma's ass and pushed inside her ass hole, she began to scream and roar as she was getting her both holes filled,

"Sam, a moment please," I called Sam who was stroking his dick waiting for his turn.

He came and pushed his dick in Emma's mouth shutting her up.

I moved my hips up and down to meet Mark deep pushes in her ass, while Sam was pushing deep in her mouth.

Emma suddenly began to move like she was getting a nervous breakdown, or like a boy on trampoline, Sam pulled out his dick giving her space to breath, and her screams were enough to wake up the dead in Australia, while she was getting an intense orgasm, her cum dripped out of her pussy although I thought my dick was already filling all the space inside.

Mark pulled out with a strong grunt reaching his orgasm while I pulled out of her pussy leaving her to drop on the floor.

Mark immediately straddled her and pushed his cum on her face, rope after rope, her face was covered by his cum, while I heard Willy grunt as he was coming on James face.

Janie eyes were open now so I pulled her body to me on the couch, and she rid me with her pussy.

"James come her" I called James

James stood on her shaking feet and with Willy's cum on his face, and raised Janie's ass and pushed his dick in her back door, the poor woman was half conscious when she got double teamed again

She was screaming again, but Sam didn't give her a chance as he pushed his dick in her mouth.

I pushed my hips again to fuck her pussy while James was collecting all his remaining power to fuck her from behind, then he grunted suddenly and pulled out his dick and sprayed his cum on her back

Before he finished Sam was pushing him aside, and took his place, then started fucking her ass.

Sam was breathing harder, Janie was roaring, James was moaning, the room was wild, and was very hot as everyone was sweating.

"Oooh god I'm coming," Sam said,

He pulled out his dick and pushed it in James mouth

"Suck" he ordered James.

James took Sam dick in his mouth before Sam grunted and unload his cum in James mouth, who swallowed the first rope, before Sam pulled out his dick and sent the remaining ropes on his eyes, chin, and nose.

I stood up on my feet still my dick in Janie's pussy and moved her body up and down, the bitch was so flexible, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist, and pushed her body up and down to help me.

My dick was deep inside her "Ooooohhh daddy you are the best, you reach depth that nobody can, fuck me hard daddy," she shouted loudly.

I was wondering where did she get the power to shout after all what done to her body?!

Her pussy was squeezing my dick as she was so close of orgasm.

I pushed some more times and when I felt her orgasm I put her on her feet to face James, and Emma who was still lying on the floor, and instantly she was squirting her massive flood on both of them then collapsed on her knees.

Meanwhile I was stroking my dick and unload my cum on her face with loud screams.

I collapsed on the couch facing my friends who were catching their breaths, with wild wide smiles on their faces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later we were in the living room naked, me on the sofa, with Janie and Emma in my hug, Mark on one couch and James on the other.

Willy and Sam left for their work.

Everyone with relived faces, waiting for the pizza that we ordered.

The doorbell rang, and both Emma and Janie went to make an erotic show again to the delivery boy.

They returned back with the pizza and wild smiles on their faces.

We settled to eat, when I said, "Now James tell us your story."

James cleared his throat, hesitated to tell his story with Mark around, but he said finally.

"well it is not a long one," he cleared his throat again then continued,

"It was about 10 years ago, when I began to lose interest in Janie."

Janie stared at him furiously,

"Not in Janie, I mean in women," He corrected.

"I was wondering about my sexual desires, since long time I began to feel something for men, but always was restraining my desires, and kept telling myself, it was not sexual, may be you admire how this man looks, or how this man behave, or any other bullshit," he was breathing heavily.

"And even when I was confronting myself with my burning desires for men, I was thinking about my family and what a scandal they will have to face if my desires were in the open."

He stopped for a second clearing his throat and taking deep breath

"But suddenly one day, I found myself in bar bathroom with some stranger dick in my mouth, I can't even remember how I got there, but I can remember the pleasure that contains me when I was sucking his dick or how crazy I became when he unloaded his cum in my mouth," his breath became higher.

"Since this time I was attached to dicks, when I see a man I imagine what lays beneath, when I touch a man I shiver, when I'm a lone with a man I fight my lust to be on my knees sucking his dick, it was torturing to live this way and that's when I decided to submit to my burning desires."

His eyes full of tears while looking at his wife,

"And every time I was with a man I return home to find this angel waiting for me with eyes full of questions, but I was ashamed to tell her, so ashamed."

He was now on his knees holding Janie's hands,

"Believe me honey, I was thinking of telling you the truth but I was terrified of thinking of my life without you."

His face was down when he said,"'I was selfish to think that way, but I love you Janie and can't live without you, and believe me it was a hell of living this double life but,,"

He stopped and burst in tears,

"But what dick sucker?!, tell me," Janie said furiously.

"Ten years of cheating, ten years of double life, you let the lust eating my body and my soul and you have been busy sucking dicks in bathrooms, and get banged by anyone," she was on her feet now walking around as she used to do when she has a long talk.

"Now you say you were living in hell with your double life, so what can you call my life?!" she began to shout.

"I never cheated, I never looked at any other men, you were my only man in the world, the father of my children, my husband for over than 35 years, and now you said you were living in a hell!!!"

Her tears are running from her eyes.

"I tried everything with you, sexy lingerie, tiny clothes, getting naked, everything that I could think off to wake your passion but in vein,"

She collapsed on her knees suddenly and buried her face in her hands and said with cracked voice

"You left to me to think it was my fault, it was me who turned to be ugly old woman."

She raised her eyes to him and yelled,

"Fuck you James, and fuck your life" she buried her face between her hands, again

I moved quickly with Emma to calm her down, we both took her between our arms calming her, while James was bursting of tears himself.

Mark the bastard was crossing his legs eating his pizza and looking at this drama with wide amused smile.

I took Janie to the sofa and she buried her body between my arms shaking with tears.

"Now as all the bad hard feelings were in the open I think you will need a new fresh honest beginning" I said.

Janie raised her face looking at me, "Daddy, no please." She said still sobbing.

I calmed her then said, "Now you can both explore your sexuality together or even you can tell each other of what they want and what they did, no more secrets." I continued pointing to James to do something.

James crawled to Janie and said.

"Yeas baby, will not hide or lie again, it was only the shame that stopped me, but now we can do everything together, that what I was imagining all the time, please Janie give our marriage a second chance if not for me, it will be for our children."

Janie looked at him with disgusting and yelled,

"Not so soon cocksucker, you need to prove that in many ways."

James looked at her in hope and said, "Anything you want baby, anything."

That was when the doorbell rang again.

"Open the door Emma and let them in." I ordered.

Emma went to open the door and returned with tow bombshells.

One of them said while taking off her jacket and showing he bare white shoulders, "Oh fuck this room smells sex."

She looked at me and said, "Did you start the party without me daddy?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room was silent after the new girls stepped in the living room, but Mark stood on his feet, and yelled with full surprise.

"Oooh what a nice surprise, Mrs. Carlson is here flesh and blood."

She looked at him carelessly, and said

"Hi Mark you here too?!"

I stood up pulling her between my arms and said,

"How are you gorgeous? Missed me?" I said while kissing her lips softly..

She moaned in pleasure, stroking my naked dick "Oooh yeah, and missed our hanging friend here."

I laughed then pulled the other girl in my hug and said,

"You always take the attention, Carol, we forgot to welcome our beautiful Jasmine."

Jasmine smiled while kissing me briefly looking at her girlfriend "Hi Mickey."

Carol spanked Jasmine ass hardly, and said,

"Don't play polite her bitch, you were dying to meet him, and didn't stop talking about him since we got his invitation."

Jasmine moaned loudly caressing her ass, but Carol didn't give her further attention while looking at Mark and said

"Can see Mark was hiding some nice secrets under his pantie,"

She moved to him and pulled him from his dick and kissed him on his mouth, Mark responded immediately but carol broke this kiss while the frustration jumped out Mark eyes.

Carol picked slice of the pizza and started eating it saying,

"Mmmm I like this pizza although it is against me diet."

She said while taking off he bare shoulder blouse, showing her 36 push up white bra.

"What do you think Mark?, do you think I need to go on diet?!"

She then threw her blouse on the floor and sat on a couch crossing her legs, her tiny short skirt showed her pretty long shaved legs up to her thighs.

Mark opened his mouth to say something but she didn't give him a chance as she looked at James and said,

"Oh fuck grandpa, he also has a surprise for me." she pointed out James dick.

James was looking at her with wide eyes, doesn't know if she was giving him a compliment, or insult.

She finished the slice, then stood up again unzipping her skirt and left her to drop on the floor then stepped out of it, taking another slice, saying,

"Oh damn I was hungry."

Mark and James eyes were hanging at her hot pantie, her perfect round ass when she leaned her body to take the pizza slice.

She extended her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra, but kept the cups hiding her tits while eating, then she looked at me and said

"What a hell is going on her daddy? Are they on silent mood?!" she joked pointing at the staring people around the room.

"They are enjoying your show Carol, now have you finished getting everyone attention as usual?"

She took her bra in her hand and dropped it on the floor didn't care about the gasping, and rumors in the room and walked to me,

"You know I can go on for my show for as long time as I want." She said with a devious smile.

I laughed and took her in my arms, kissing her on her nick, her weak point, and said,

"But still you kept the best part to the killing last scene." I said with a smirk.

She moaned while closing her eyes, and said

"Oooh daddy you made me shivers,"

I pushed her shoulder down to get her on her knees, and ordered,

"Now suck your friend bitch, show him how much you missed him."

She took my dick between her hands stroking it.

"ooh hell, I thought you will never ask." then she put it her mouth.

The bitch was a real cock sucker, she was the only one who can make me cum out of sucking, and in no time she could get my dick fully erected just by teasing and showering it with her saliva.

I pulled my dick out and said,

"Now show them the best part you hide bitch." I ordered.

And she looked up at me with full frustration like a kid that you took his candy from his hand.

"Ok joy killer" she said,

She stood on her feet, went to the couch, slipped her hands under her panties slowly, squeezing her legs, then lifting her legs on the air her ass hole now on the show still her legs squeezed and took off her panties.

Mark breath was higher than Bon Jovi music, James was staring while Janie and Emma still staring while they hug each other.