Me and My Grandma Pt. 05: Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept fucking him for over than 2 minute till she finished, then she pulled out her dick giving the space of her cum to leak out of Mark ass hole.

She looked at me with a smirk on her face, before I said,

"It is now me and you bitch, bend over," I ordered and she bent on the couch arm chair lifting her ass up in the air.

I came from behind and shoved my dick deep inside her ass.

I pulled her body from her tow arms, giving her nothing to keep her balance, and pushed harder in her ass.

"Oooooh fuck daddy you are hurting me, you are an abusive," she screamed in pain.

I pointed at the blood traces on her dick and said between my breathes, "Look who is talking, after she tore the poor boy ass,"

She managed to giggle although the pain that I was causing her and said,

"Pleasure will be more intense when mixed with pain daddy, now enough talking and fuck this dirty ass as hard as you can daddy, I missed it and missed your hot cum inside me," she screamed adding to my enthusiasm to destroy her ass hole.

I pulled her hair with one hand, while pulling her 2 arms with my other hand and moved my hips like crazy.

"Oooooh nooooo, fuuuuuuck now we are talking daddy," she screamed even louder.

I fucked her widely as I wanted to cum badly, my dick was almost in her stomach, and as deep as I push her screams got louder, still pulling her body from her hair and her two arms.

"Oohh fuck daddy, you destroyed my ass, it will no longer fit to any other dick, oooh fuck, that's amazing, fuck me harder, show me who cheap slut I'm, I'm your pet daddy, cum in me, give me your hot seeds, oooohhhh fuuuuuck," she screamed between her high breaths.

Her nasty words were driving even wilder.

Her legs were shaking and trembling, seemed they will cheat her any time, but I kept pulling her to me, to keep her standing while I fuck her deeper, till I thought that my balls will vanish too inside her ass hole.

"Ooooh daddy, I never felt like that before, no one done that to me, even you, my head is turning and I feel dizzy, ooooh shit no I'm not passing out, you ass fucker, what your dick is doing to me, ouuuuuh fuuuuck fuck deeper, ass fucker, ouuuuf," she was screaming and roaring although that wasn't her usual manner.

I was so close to cum but I was trying to control myself, the idea of Carol passing out on my dick was giving me enough power to hold, it was a game between us who will give in first.

"Oooohb daddy free my arms please, or put me on my knees, I can't hold myself any more, ooooh ass fucker, don't do that to me, ouuuuf," she was so close to pass out.

All what I need is to hold for one more minute but the bitch was squeezing my dick with her ass muscles, make it impossible for m to hold my orgasm, she was using her final trick and it worked.

"Oohhh fuck Carol I'm cuming," and then I roared while exploding my hot cum.

Her body was quaking, her legs were trembling,

"Oooohh holy fuck," she hardly could speak as she was collapsing on the floor, but I managed to keep her on her feet, while I was finishing my intense orgasm.

I left her body, and she instantly collapsed on the floor lying on her belly squeezing her legs moaning trying to catch her breath.

Her eyes were closed, her ass was red, her body covered by sweat, her ass hole was as wide as a tunnel, and my seeds were leaking out of her.

It was really hot scene to see all these naked bodies on the floor, while I was on my feet among them, and I felt like god.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes later I was under the shower after having a long pee.

I thought actually to pee on their naked bodies at the living room to give them all a golden shower proving who is the master here, but the thought of peeing in a living room was disgusting, also I felt pity for Janie who will have a nightmare cleaning the room witch was already a disaster and doesn't need more troubles.

I finished my shower, getting more energy, then put myself on my clothes, reached my bag, and put Carol and Jasmine panties in it.

My collection was getting bigger now.

I went to the living room, Carol was shaking Jasmine body with her leg to wake her up, Mark was on his feet moaning in pain that caused by Carol's dick in his ass, Janie, and Emma still in their comma, James was sitting on the floor staring at everybody speechless.

I pushed Carol aside, and got on my knees, shaking Jasmine to wake her up with a human way.

"Baby, Jasmine baby," I said with a soft voice.

She opened her sleepy eyes and said, "Master, it is so nice to be the first face I see after a nice sleep" she said with soft sleepy tone, a smile on her face.

I kissed her lips softly, then I turned to Mark.

"Come on, put yourself in your clothes and get ready to go," I shouted at Mark returning him the true world.

But when he leaned to pick his clothes I felt pity for him, his ass was as red as tomatoes, his ass hole was as wide as a tunnel, with traces of blood, much blood, I looked at Carol, but she shook her head with a smirk on her face.

I knee walked to Janie and Emma to shake them too, and finally they were a wake.

Everybody was on the move, Carol and Jasmine in their full clothes, except their panties, Emma and Janie went to shower, but I ordered them to take James with them, Mark In his full clothes but with a limb in his legs, while walking.

Jasmine threw herself in my hug,

"Good by master, remember I'm yours whenever you want me," she whispered in my ear.

Then she placed a long kiss on my lips, slipping a piece of paper in my pocket with a wink avoiding to have eye contact with Carol.

Carol walked to me and threw herself too between my arms,

"I really enjoyed being with you Mickey, although it was my first orgy in day light, don't ever keep me waiting for your call," she said with her most erotic tone, then placed a long kiss on my lips.

I stopped her before leaving, kissing her passionately on her lips,

"You know how especial you are too me Carol, and you know I will not step on you in any means, and whenever I need Jasmine, that will be after your firm permission, I know she is yours, and she is the toy of pleasuring our friend here," I said after breaking the kiss while slipping my hand under her skirt stroking her sleeping dick,

She gasped away, "Ooooh fuck off, you devil, or I will need another round," she said with erotic smile.

Then she put her arm around Jasmine shoulder and walked out.

"Come with us Mark," she ordered, not even looking at him and he followed her instantly.

After they left I looked around the living room and oooh shit it was more disaster than I though and I heard a voice behind me,

" I don't know how I will manage to clean it,"

I turned to find Janie in her full clothes followed by naked Emma.

They were stepping down the stairs with difficulty.

I looked at Janie deep in the eyes and said with my dominate tone.

"I see you are in your full clothes."

She stammering, "I,, I thou, thought we are done." she said with low voice the I hardly could hear.

And then she burst in tears, "And, and I can't be like that, it is not me Mickey, getting gang banged and drilled by strangers, obeying all your orders,No No, I can't be like that, I I," she couldn't continue and buried her face between her hands.

I was silent expressionless till she finished.

"On your knees bitch" I ordered with my dominate tone.

She looked at me with eyes full of hurt, but I didn't give her a chance.

"Now" I shouted this time, and she was on her knees while her tears were running on her face.

James was at the door of the living room still naked.

"Take my dick in your mouth," I ordered.

She looked up at me begging, but I added no words.

She took my dick out of my jeans, and put it in her mouth and started sucking, stills her tears on her checks.

I pulled her hair aggressively raising her face up, my dick still in her mouth, then I spit on her face,

"Did I tell you to suck?!" I said with my dominate voice with anger in my eyes.

Her eyes were full of terror, James was moving with un ease, while Emma said, "Daddy please."

I looked at Emma with burning eyes and shouted,

"You slut, crawl to the corner and stay there till I finish with this bitch,"

I pointed at a tiny corner In the living room, and didn't wait to watch her crawling, as I returned to Janie and spit again on her face.

"Did I tell you to suck?!" I said again

She shook her head while sobbing.

I then slapped her face hardly and said, "You do as you are told bitch, no more no less, understand?"I shouted still pulling her hair.

I slapped her again, "You are my bitch, my slut, you obey me with no hesitation, understood?!" I said again

She nodded with eyes full of humiliation.

I left her hair and pushed my dick deep inside her throat.

"I can be mean, so mean if I want, not because I don't do that with both of you, that means you can reject my orders." I shouted with angry voice.

I pulled her hair again, and said, "Till now I was a daddy for both of you, daddy who takes care of you, tries to give you joy, and put fun in your miserable pathetic lives, so don't turn me to be your master, the master that can order you to masturbate in the church on Sunday, or to suck the first man dick who passes by your house, or going shopping naked."

I was feeling pity for her that I wanted to apologize to her and took her in my hug, but that wasn't the time, she is a bitch, a bitch that needs discipline.

I pulled out my dick of her mouth and went to set on the sofa looking at her while she was on her fours crying.

"Gat naked and crawl here bitch," I ordered.

I watched her while she stood reluctantly on her feet, it was the moment of the challenge, will she be broke, or keep her resistance and kick me out of her house.

But I couldn't stop my smile when she started to take off her clothes.

I looked at James "you too cock sucker crawl down here and sit your fucked dirty ass on the fucking couch."

James obeyed instantly.

I looked at him wondering, what kind of man that not standing for his over 35 years wife, while he saw her got humiliated by a boy in less than his children age?!!, but who am I to judge people.

James sat on the couch speechless, while Janie began her crawling back to me with her naked body.

From my position I was not able to see Emma so I called her, "You too Emma slut crawl down here."

In a moment I saw Emma head appeared between the furniture then she continued crawling back to me.

Both reached me and stayed on their fours, I looked at them in disgust, and then I extended my legs to put them on their bodies.

I kept them in that position for more than 3 minutes, looking at them in disgust and placing my legs on them while they are on their fours.

I then I got on my knees and pulled Emma from her hair.

'so you got the courage to stand against me bitch," I said almost shouting.

"Daddy I didn't,,, " she tried to say something but I stopped her with a spit on her face,

"Shut up bitch", I shouted again.

Emma nodded and I pusher her head away.

I then sat on the sofa, extending my legs again.

"Suck my toes bitches." I ordered.

Emma immediately lifted one of my legs and started sucking my toes, and Janie followed after a moment, I kept them sucking for more than 2 minutes feeling absolute power over them, while I was looking at my watch, it was 4 pm and I'm behind my schedule, but what I was doing was important.

I finally sighed and said, "Enough my babies, come to your daddy's hug."

They both sat beside me, Emma threw herself in my hug, while Janie just rested her head on my shoulder.

I pulled her closer to me, and as soon as I did that she burst in tears again.

I pulled her closer and sat her on my leg caressing her back to calm her down, Emma still in my hug holding me.

I released myself from them and sat on my knees in front of them, and said

"Janie, I know what you are going through, I know exactly how you feel."

I put my hands on her thighs and caress them softly, and could feel her body shivers.

"Submit baby to me, by heart, by body by soul, and I will help you out." my voice was soft and tender while I began caressing her thighs up and down.

"Your resistance to your body needs and desires, will only throw you in a dark world, of depression, guilt and shame," my hands now are almost at her pussy and could see it getting wetter and wetter, and I continued,

"Can you tell me what you did and achieved in the last two days?!" I asked softly.

She looked hesitated, "Can I speak without getting humiliated again?" she said with a smile on her face.

I smiled back and nodded.

"Well, I can see I got drilled by kids in my children age, and they took turns on me," she was talking with bitter in her voice.

"I have watched my hubby got fucked in his ass," she looked at him with full disgust.

"My house turned to a brothel for strangers, and I became a whore and even not get paid," her tears on her face again, "can you see what I achieved Mi,,,, I mean daddy?!" she corrected herself.

I smiled back and said my one hand is still caressing her thigh and the other is on her wet pussy.

"if you looked at the situation from victim angel, you will find all what you said is right," I said looking in her eyes, my fingers were playing with her clit, other hand still caress her thigh,

"But let me tell you the situation from another angel, first nothing has happened here without your full approval, you could call it off at any time, and we would stop at once, even now you can kick me out of your house, and I will be out instantly, so please don't play victim here."

One of my fingers was in her wet pussy, when I said,

"in the last two days you satisfied your hunger, you Extinguished the burning fire in your body, and most of all,, " I stopped while pushing 2 fingers in her pussy and she was hardly breathing,

"Most of all you broke the ice with James, can you understand now why he was lying and living double life?!, because the same feelings that you have now, guilt, and shame, but now as his sexual orientations were on the open he will no longer lie again, except if you kept ignoring him and looking at him with these disgustful looks, you need at accept him the way he is, and the most important thing to accept your true nature."

I was pushing inside her pussy reaching her G spot, as she was spreading her legs and moaning in pleasure playing in her tits.

"You are a whore, Janie, a submissive whore, who wants to get fucked in all her holes, do you think you deceived me with your resistance?!, no baby, I saw how eager you were to submit to me in your eyes, the joy when I humiliated you, and how wet you got when I slapped your face, it is who you are, and you will not feel joy in your life or find peace till you accept your true natural,"

I pulled my fingers out her pussy.

She inhaled and begged, "Oooooh daddy please, put them back."

I ignored her, still caress one thigh with my hand.

"You know what you can do now with James?!, what adventures you can go through after you got to know each other?! it is your time baby to live your life freely, with no hesitation or worry, and I will be here for you both to help,"

She was squeezing her legs now breathing hardly as she was close to her orgasm when I stopped fingering her, but I ignored her again stood on my feet, and pointed to James to come to me.

James came in a moment, I took him between my arms, and kissed him deeply on his mouth while stroking his dick,

"Oooh master, ouuuf master you are touching my dirty dick with your precious hands, am I dreaming?!" James said with soft melted voice and his dick was full erected almost immediately in my hand.

I kissed him again, Emma, and Janie were hardly breathing, when I broke the kiss and pulled James from his dick towards Janie.

"Now you know how you can turn him on, baby, you just need third person with you, or remind him of what happened today under your own roof, or even a strap on, think of what kind of life you can live now," I said

I offered my hand to her to help her stand on her feet, she stood and I pulled her with one arm, close to me while I hold James with the other one, then kissed him deep in his mouth puling Janie, to join the kiss, we stayed kissing each other for a while before I released myself and went to sit beside my grandma who was fingering herself out of breath.

I pulled her in my hug and kissed her deeply,

"I love Emma, you should know that" I said softly after breaking our most passionate kiss. "

I love you daddy more than I ever loved anyone or anything in my life," and buried her face in my chest burst in tears.

Janie and James broke their passionate kiss.

"Would you excuse us James I need to have small talk with the girls" I said softly.

James said with eyes full of frustration, "Sure master," and he left immediately.

I took both women in my arms.

"You will stay her tonight Emma," I said with my firm voice.

"Ok daddy as you wish and if Janie accepted me." Emma said

Janie said immediately, "You are welcome Emma any time, not just because it is our daddy order, but also because you are my closest friend now."

I sighed in relieve and said, "Ok I will have to go now my wonderful women."

But Emma said with hesitant, "Daddy are you going to seduce Olivia tonight? Don't you have enough women in your life? I'm sorry daddy, but she is also my daughter and I hate to see her got hurt," she said almost begging

I pulled both of them in my hug and said.

"Do you know that you are the most wonderful women in my life, and you are my closest friends either, even you Janie although I just met you couple of days ago, but I consider you a gift from god," I said softly.

They both purred to me, webbing their heads on my chest as any cat will do with her master.

"I will tell you how I feel, and I know you will understand me," I sighed then continued.

"She is my mother, and I never thought of her in sexual way, I have been fucking around for more than twor years now and never approached her, but," I stopped to take deep breath, they both were listening carefully.

"But since my dad accepted his African contract, things changed"

Janie was wondering "your dad?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes he is a civil engineer, and he got a contract with 6 digit a year to supervise building a stupid dam on a stupid African river in a fucking African country," I said with bitter voice.

"His saliva dropped out of his mouth for the money he will receive and didn't listen to mom while she was begging him to stay, you know how long the contract is? 4 years, 4 fucking years away of his wife, with one month annual vacation, do you believe that?!"

Emma said, "But daddy, it is his job, and he got a contract that no one can refuse, and as I know your dad, he must have done that for the benefit of his family" she said with a wise tone.

I sighed and said, "I agree with Emma, and that's what I was trying convince myself with, but when I came back home last month, I have found another mom, the cheerful woman who was always laughing, who was full of life and energy became pale, silent all the time, she was like a flower that withers day after day, and again I thought it was about missing dad."

Both women with open ears said together, "Then what?"

"Do you remember Emma when I took off my pantie during our first strip poker game?? "

Emma opened her eyes widely and said, "Yeah, she couldn't put her eyes off your dick, and said, like father like son but even better,"

"That's when I though, where did I get this gift between my legs, it should be from dad, then when we met Janie, and got to know her story, the story of hunger and deprive," I stopped looking at Janie and kissed her forehead,