Me and My Grandma Pt. 05: Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her legs slowly, then opened them to show her final surprise

Her 8 inch dick was hanging in the air.

Mark gasped, "oh my god, you are a shemale Mrs. Carlson, ouuuf that's so hot, how I didn't know?!"

Then he looked at me, "How can you hide that from us Mickey?!

I smiled and said," I don't talk about my women secrets Mark, if she doesn't anyone to know she will get that."

Carol was stroking her dick, while James eyes were hanged on it, his saliva was dropping out of his mouth.

"Mmmm, grandpa has another secret," she said jokingly when she saw his reaction.

"Crawl her bitch" I ordered her

She immediately was on her knees crawling to me.

I got on my knees and pushed my dick in her mouth again as she was on her fours.

"Mark, come lick this ass hole," I ordered Mark

Mark came in heartbeat got on his knees behind her, and started licking her ass hole and she accepted that by long inhalation.

I looked at Janie and Emma as they started fingering their pussies, their faces were red as tomatoes, and Jasmine was watching her mistress got used in silence.

"Janie and Emma, please take care of Jasmine she is yours." I said.

My dick is deep in Carol's throat. Jasmine gasped when both Janie and Emma were pulling her between them, the poor 25 years girl was looking at her mistress waiting for her approval.

I felt Jasmine while, Emma was on her knees taking off her tiny short skirt, and Janie kissing her nick her hands were under her bra pinching her nipples, and said,

"When I'm around Jasmine, you just follow my orders, forget about this bitch now, she has other tasks to fulfill" I ordered with firm voice and Jasmine obeyed with her submissive nature, taking off he blouse and took Janie's lips in her mouth, while opening her legs to accept Emma's head who has took off her pantie.

I spanked carol's ass and ordered,

'Bend over the couch arm bitch,"

Carol stood on her feet, then bent on the couch arm lifting her ass up in the air.

I came from behind, and spanked her ass again, and she moaned, while shaking her ass.

I was on my feet when I shoved my dick in her ass, she inhaled immediately.

"Oooooh, fuck, I missed your thick long dick daddy," she said with slow voice enjoying each inch of my dick inside her.

"Mark shove your dick in this bitch mouth," I said.

Mark stood on the couch held her face and shoved his 7 inch dick in her mouth and started fucking her mouth.

"James crawl down her and suck her dick," I ordered again playing porno actor.

James crawled and shifted himself to be able to suck her dick; he was like a farmer who was milking his cow.

I grabbed her hips and start fucking her ass faster deeper and harder, Mark was doing nice job, by fucking each angel of her mouth then giving her a deep throat, while James was sucking her dick with his mouth, his heart and his soul, he looked like a teenager in love while taking care of her beautiful dick.

Carol was giving a full attention service, but she was also taking care of each of us, as she was bouncing her ass back to meet my thrusts taking my dick as deep as she can, swirling her tongue around Mark dick although his sharp aggressive thrusts causing him high moans of pleasure, while she was pulling James hair to fuck his mouth deeper and harder, she was a capable bitch.

I looked at the women, Janie was on the sofa, screaming of pleasure spreading her legs while pulling Jasmine head enhancing her to lick and suck her cunt deeper, Jasmine on her feet spreading munching Janie's pussy and fingering her pussy with 3 fingers, while Emma was on her back between Jasmine spread knees eating her pussy while she was fingering her own pussy.

The women were in another fantasy world, and watching them enjoying themselves adding to my energy to fuck Carol's ass deeper than ever.

The room filled with screams, moans, and flesh on flesh.

All was mixed with a nasty sweat, sex and fermions smells

It was wild image that I regretted not recording it on my video camera, but Carol will not allow it while Mark was around.

Mark was making strange sounds, while his legs stiffened, hid body was shaking and his dick exploded his cum deep in Caro throat.

The hot seeds that filled her mouth enhanced her orgasm as she was trying to scream although Mark dick was filling her mouth and she exploded her cum in James mouth.

I kept pounding her hard, till her massive orgasm faded, while Mark pulled out his dick of her mouth.

I pulled out my dick and Carol collapsed on her knees, pulling out her dick from James mouth, who got between her legs, as soon as she laid on her back, licking her dick clean, then went up to her lips licking them taking all Mark drops that Carol missed.

Mark got on his knees on the couch looking at Carol, in disbelief that he already came in our science teacher mouth.

I left them and went to the women to share the hot scene getting on my knees between Emma's legs and pushed my dick hard in her pussy.

Emma the screamer, screamed loudly as I pushed deeper and deeper in her cunt, and in less than a minute my big dick, with thrill of being in a hot orgy, I felt Emma juice covers my dick while her screams were loud as usual.

I pulled out my dick then moved Jasmine aside softly got on my feet, took Janie's ankles in my hands and lowered myself to enter her pussy.

Jasmine has done nice intensive work with Janie who was so close when I pushed in.

Her body was moving hysterically on the sofa when she was ready to cum, I pulled out and moved Jasmine back between Janie's legs and in no time Jasmine face was drenched by Janie's flood.

Jasmine looked up at me, her eyes half close with Janie's juice,

"Daddy I want to cum too, I'm on fire." She begged.

I laid down on her body, as I was so horny myself, her tiny little body was covered by my body while I was kissing her mouth, sucking her nick, my hands caressing each part of her body till they planted on her little tits.

Jasmine was breathing hardly of my weight and my intensive attention to her.

I extended on hand and held my dick and inserted it slowly in her soaked wet tiny cunt, she inhaled deeply but wrapped her legs around me immediately.

I moved slowly inside her, still kissing her mouth, and licking Janie's juice on her body, she lost herself with my making love to her

"Oohhh fuck, oooh daddy, I love your body lying on mine, your bare skin on mine, ooouh daddy," her voice seemed to me coming from another world, as I began to push deeper inside her cunt, wanted to be sure, to not hurt her, or wound her pussy, my dick was way too big for her tiny cunt.

"Fuck this bitch hard daddy, her pussy can take an elephant slug same as you have between her legs, fuck her like a cheap slut," Carol voice came from behind me as she just recovered from her orgasm.

I ignored her words and keep pushing slowly teasing her cunt while my mouth were licking and sucking her tits.

Jasmine hands were on her head, her eyes closed,

"Oohhh daddy you are driving me crazy, with this teasing" she shouted.

Her legs still around my waist and she began to lift her body up to take much more of my dick.

"Fuck me harder please daddy, I'm your slut, don't show merci to this dirty cunt." she was shouting pushing up desperately to fuck herself on my dick.

I was pushing inch by inch and she was trying to get more, so with her help my dick full length was inside her.

"Ooooh god, it is so big daddy, it is in my womb," she was shouting hysterically.

"Please fuck meeeeee." She screamed

I got enough of teasing her, so I put my hands on the floor and pushed my body up and down slowly inside her, it was slow deep thrusts.

"Oohhh yeah, holly god, it is so deep, harder please daddy harder," she begged while her eyes were full of tears.

I began to move my body faster, while she was pushing her body up to meet my thrusts, at that moment I was sure her cunt is ready for my dick.

I got on my knees, put her legs on my shoulder and started really fucking her.

"ohhhh ouuuuf, yes daddy fuck me harder," she was screaming

"You want to get fucked harder bitch?!, you love my dick inside your dirty cunt?!, tell me who is your master?" I said with my firm dominate tone. "Yeahh daddy I tear my pussy a part, destroy it with that amazing dick, you are my master and I'm your dirty loyal slut, use me when you want, I'm,,, ".

She couldn't complete her sentence as her words turned me more wild I started fucking her like crazy,

"Oooohh I'm cuming daddy, I'm Cuming for you maaaaaaster," she screamed.

Her body was suddenly quacking and she was moving hysterically under me, and I felt her worm juice covered my dick and began to leak out of her pussy.

I pulled out of her pussy when her intensive orgasm subsided; she laid on her side squeezing her legs trying to catch her breath murmuring some unknown words.

Still my dick is crying to cum, I looked around the naked body and found only James who was still in shape, and Carol stroking her dick trying to get it erected.

"On your fours" I ordered James, and he obeyed as he was waiting for this order.

I shoved my dick in his ass hole, and started fucking him aggressively instantly, push after push, my orgasm was so close, then I grunted loudly and exploded my cum inside his ass hole.

"Ooooouuuf, ooohhhh god' I was screaming while still pushing inside his ass till my orgasm faded.

I pulled out my dick and in sat on the floor and instantly I found Carol mouth on my dick licking it clean.

"Mmmmm let me clean that monster, I missed your cum taste ass fucker."

she began her magic with my dick, she took my shaft between her lips sucking it then swirl her tongue around it, slowly looking at my eyes, I laid on my back submitting to her magic work.

"Good boy ass fucker, leave all the hard work to me," she said with a smirk on her mouth.

Then she looked at James who was still trying to catch his breath.

"And you poor grandpa, you can use this dirty ass to pleasure yourself, and me too" and she shook her ass.

James immodestly got on her knees behind her and shoved his dick inside her ass hole.

"Ohhh fuck, you got an amazing hard dick grandpa," she moaned.

She returned back to please my dick, licking the full length while stoking it and play in my balls, then put it back in her mouth swirling her tongue around it, then sucking it hard and fast, then repeat the same routine witch was driving me crazy but I already decided to submit to her.

She was cutting her routing with some moans "oooooh old man, you are amazing in my ass, fuck harder ass fucker oouufff yeah,"

The bitch was always able to get full mark in all her tasks.

James grunted loudly and suddenly exploded his cum in her ass hole.

"Oooohh shit, that was hot seeds grandpa, you turned me wild with your hot cum." She moaned.

Then she returned to my dick while James cum was leaking out of her ass.

My dick was full erected now and was ready.

"Will you be so nice daddy and give me my reward of my magic work, please" she was teasing.

I pulled my dick out and said, "Be patient baby."

I sat on the couch and yelled, "Emma."

Emma crawled fast to me sitting on her knees between my legs like a pet "Ride me slut," she obeyed, and in heart beat she was sitting on my dick. "Oooohhhh daddy I wanted this dick badly, fuck me daddy please."

I pushed my dick in her cunt deeply then said, "Carol, join me."

Carol stood on her feet behind Emma, and shoved her 8 inch dick in Emma's ass hole who screamed loudly immediately.

I pushed my dick up in her cunt to meet Emma's thrusts,

"Oohhh fuck, ouuuf both dicks are so big, ouuuh goooood." she was screaming losing herself to her body lust.

"I love you daddy, tear my body apart, share me with whoever you want, I'm your loyal slut, oooohhh fuuuucckk," emma was screaming.

Carol was fucking her ass like crazy, and the poor woman was no longer able to lift her ass up, so Carol held her hips up with her hands and kept fucking her like crazy.

"Oooooh grandma you got a fucking nice ass, it is so tight, oooufff" Carol screamed of pleasure.

"Destroy my ass with your big dick Carol, show no merci to this dirty hole" Emma screamed, her screams were so loud, as she was so close.

"Oohhh ouuffff fuck, I'm,, I'm, I'm cuummmmmmming." She screamed.

Her body quacked, her eyes closed her screams are very loud and I felt her cum on my dick and leaking out of her pussy, I stopped pushing inside her although Carol didn't, I kissed Emma's mouth passionately.

"Are you happy baby?!" I asked her with my tender tone.

She was roaring, her body still shaking but she nodded.

Carol pulled out her dick of her ass suddenly and Emma roared again feeling empty, I pulled my dick out and laid her down on the floor, then pointing out to Janie who came at once.

We have done the same with Janie, but this time, Janie's drenched me with her flood, before she collapsed on the floor.

"Come on Carol ride me give me your back" I ordered Carol.

She was on her feet on the couch, then lowered her body till she inserted my dick in her ass.

"Oouuuuf daddy it is so big in this position even for a slut like me," she joked although her voice was full of pain.

But she managed to took all my dick length inside her ass.

"Fuck yourself on my dick slut," I ordered her.

And in heart beat she was pushing herself up and down.

"Mark suck this dick" I told Mark.

Mark eyes went wide and said, "Mickey you know I'm not in that stuff," he said.

Carol managed to lean to my body with one hand and began stroking her dick.

"The way to my ass began with my dick Mark," she said teasing him.

"If you want to fuck that ass you need to please that cock, she continued.

Mark was hesitant, but he soon made his mind and took Carol's dick in his hands,

"Come on, I need to fuck this virgin mouth Mark," she said between her hard breath still pushing herself up and down and I helped her by pushing her hips.

Mark lowered his mouth slowly not sure of what he was doing then he lowered his mouth and take the shaft in his mouth and sucked it slowly "Ohhh fuck, you are natural Mark," Carol said, still fucking herself on my dick.

Mark lowered himself again and began to suck her dick and stroking it with his hand, after a while he submitted himself into sucking, while his saliva was showering Carol's dick.

"Ooooh shit you are good, ooohh your virgin mouth feels amazing on my dick, suck harder cocksucker," She was screaming.

I pushed Carol up and pulled my dick out of her ass, and said,

"Now bitch you both can take care of each other,"

Carol got on her feet pushed Mark down on his knees and began to fuck his mouth.

"Jasmine honey," I called her.

Jasmine crawled to me and she rid my dick without even being asked, her hands on my chest and she was on the move almost instantly.

I pushed my body up to meet her moves and in almost no time my dick was so deep inside her.

"Oooohh fuck me daddy, fuck me deep please, your slut wants your dick deeper," she was moaning in pleasure.

Her little tits were bouncing, inches away from my eyes while she was moving as fast as she can on my dick.

I held her from her waist, and stood on my feet, and she wrapped her legs around me, and her arms around my shoulders.

"Oooooohh, ouuufff, what's this daddy, that's so hot and naughty, you made me a porno star, oooh fuck, it is sooo deep, it hurts me daddy, but fuck, it Is amaziniiiing, please fuck me harder."

Jasmine was talkative when she is high, she was trying to move her body to meet my thrusts, while I was holding her and fucking her.

"Oohhh ouuuf, I will explode my cum on your amazing dick daddy, this pussy is yours, I'm your sluuuuuut," then she held me tightly while her body was shaking, and her cum leaked out of her pussy.

I put her back on the couch buried my face between her legs while she was trying to catch her breath her orgasm haven't faded away yet.

I licked her cum, and sucked her pussy, and she was roaring wrapping her legs around my head.

"You, you, ouuf you drive me crazy, ouuuf ohhh, suck this dirty cunt, make me yours, break all the lines,,ouuuf oh no more lines I'm yours daddy," she was moaning.

I looked to see Carol's reaction, but she was for my surprise, busy in fucking Mark ass who was bending on a couch arm lifting his ass high while Carol dick was pounding him hard and fast,

"Ooooh shit, it is unbearable pain Carol, but also a different kind of pleasure that washing me body, ooouh fuck me harder Carol, let that pain vanish and washed by pleasure," Mark screamed.

Carol looked at me with a smirk on her face holding Mark from his hips "You want to get fucked that bad bitch, take your mistress dick in your ass." Carol said.

She was using all her power to fuck that little virgin ass, I was sure that she wounded him deep inside but Carol will not give a shit.

"Yeaaah mistress, fuck me hard, ohhh shit your dick fills my ass, it turns my head." Mark was screaming like a cheap whore.

I returned my attention to Jasmine again.

"On your fours," I ordered.

She shifted her position on the couch and she was on fours saying,

"At your disposal, master,"

I shoved my dick in her pussy and started fucking her while I pushed 1 finger in her ass hole.

"Ooohh fuck daddy, that's so nasty," She screamed.

I pushed another finger inside her forbidden hole, her head collapsed.

'ouuuuufff" she screamed while I was pushing my dick in her pussy, and my 2 fingers in her ass.

I pulled out my fingers, and then I used my 2 thumbs in stretching her ass hole, she was roaring in pain and pleasure.

I pushed her ass checks harder to widen her ass hole then spited in it.

I pulled out my dick and she inhaled feeling empty, then I slowly entered her back door.

She inhaled even wilder, "Ohhh daddy fuck my dirty hole, please daddy."

I pushed slowly through her ass hole witch welcomed me nicely, as far as I push inside she got more wilder.

"Fuck me harder daddy, don't show merci, I'm ready for your dick, my holes are yours, my body is yours, ooooh fuck please." She screamed between her high breaths.

I pushed harder inside her ass, her nasty talks drove me crazy, so I pushed deep inside her, then began to fuck her ass hole faster and harder, she extended her hand and began to rub her pussy and fingers herself.

I looked back again to find Mark now fucking Carol in her ass while she was stroking her dick.

"Ohhh ass fucker, fuck me harder, destroy my ass with your amazing big dick, fucuuuuck" she was enhancing his power by her nasty talk.

They both were breathing hardly their bodies sweat mixed and their both screams were enough to wake the dead, but not wild enough to wake Janie and Emma who were lying on their bellies on the floor.

I looked at poor James who I usual forget, he was staring at both acts stroking his dick.

I pulled Jasmine to her feet still pounding her ass harder and faster.

"Come one James, sit on the couch," I ordered him.

He obeyed and shifted his body to sit,

"Ride his dick my slut," I ordered Jasmine, and she rode him instantly.

"Ohhh master, share my body with whoever you want, I'm yours unconditionally master." She screamed.

I lifted her ass up and shoved my dick in her ass again and pushed it deep inside her meeting James thrusts in her pussy.

She was roaring and moving her body like crazy but I showed no merci, while destroying her ass hole with my big dick.

After only 3 minutes of hardcore, James roared and exploded his cum in her pussy, and a moment later she followed him moving hysterically while her cum mixed with James cum leaked out of her.

I pulled out and she collapsed on the floor.

I turned to find Carol fucking Mark in his ass again with Mark cum leaking out of her ass, poor mark was exhausted his dick was flaccid, as small as a fingertip, while his ass got misused by Carol, who grunted suddenly and exploded her cum in his ass.